repress and restrain
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: speech is supposed to be not english but i'm to lazy to translate

Io had scarcely moved from her bedside her bedside for days. There had been a pack meeting she had missed, but she didn't care. X'yrin had asked about her whereabouts and while being truthful, Io gave a ague answer and introduced her to Magda. Dymtr had found out everything about her master plan thanks to Sarajevo and it was all Io could do to resist beating him for the dagger he glared at her. No, she'd lost Jandro that way. He thoughts were interrupted by Magda, who made her usual cantankerous entrance. 'Io. Get up'. The hybrid's reply was a simple groan, a refusing to rise from the soft pelts. 'Your boy is hungry. He is too small to hunt. I am too old, you are neither. So get up and do your job'. Io leant up, 'He doesn't want me around'. Magda huffed and shook her head. 'He is annoyed that he has been lied to. He'll get over it...'

A hour or so later,Io, Dymtr and Magda were sat outside on the porch eating. 'How is Jan?' Io asked, wondering how her second cousin, Magda's youngest grandson was. 'Fine. Brought me up here from Freetown, you know. Works there now'. Dymtr was detached from the conversation the most, digging into the large rabbit before him and staring into the wilderness. He was pissed with his mother, but would never voice it while Magda was around.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]