tell me what the fireflies say
[html]
Word Count :: 000Dated a couple days after Hadley gets back from AniWaya, I'm not sure when that is but...It's just after X3

Selene had been terrified after Hadley's disappearance, wondering where he had wandered to. His arrival home had been well welcomed, and she wore the tiny flower necklace with pride. She had poked a tiny hole in the topmost petal and had strung it around with some thin rope. She would wear it every single day along with her cross.

She had wandered the halls alone for a little while, knowing Hadley was still safe. She had entertained and played the idea of friends back and forth in her mind. But how does one make friends?  Didn't friendship require that same trust as the relationship with Hadley? It was all so confusing, and during all this pondering Selene had taken a moment to sink to the ground outside leaving against the outer wall of the Courthouse.

The sienna coydog closed her dark eyes in serenity, it wasn't too bad of a day at all, the sun had managed to peek out from the clouds just for her. Her cream tipped banner swished happily on the stone surface of the entrance, so safe now.

There was nothing worse than not knowing how to act sociably in her own home, it was quite pitiful really.  Sel sat quietly with her arms wrapped carefully around her knees, thinking of that conversation with Hadley over dreams and fireflies, dreaming herself. She really, really needed her head out of the clouds.

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burns down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Allright! Sorry for the long wait! x3

Laikira had been lying on her bed, just lazing about today. It was just one of those lazy days. The sun that had been peaking through the clouds lit up the room for a moment or two before the room dimmed again as the sun dipped back behind the clouds. With a yawn, the white furred she-wolf rose into a sitting position on the edge of her bed and stretched for a few seconds. The bed creaked slightly with protest, but not by much. Finally rising to her paws, Laikira brushed her hair for a moment, looked herself over, then headed out her room.

Opening her door, Laikira spotted a light and dark brown fae padding slowly down the hallway with her head in the clouds. Laikira instantly fittled with the possibility of turning away and pretending she did not see her or speak up and possibly make a friend. Braving up, Laikira stepped further into the hallway and gave a warm, but shy smile. "Oh, hello!" she said, hoping that was the correct way to get her attention. "I'm Laikira...nice day isn't it?" The white-furred fae introduced herself, now standing in front of the other she-wolf. Laikira hoped silently that she wasn't bugging her.

Who knows, maybe Laikira and this newly-met fae could grow and become great friends? Laikira hadn't really had a good freind before..she hadn't really ever had anyone to talk to. It was the main reason why she was so shy. "I, I um, I hope I'm not bothering or annoying you or anything of that matter" Laikira said with an apologetic smile.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait...Things have been supa dupa chaotic...I'm sorry-- my mind keeps turning to the gutter...XD

Sel often times pondered about the life she would hold in Italy, Amy had told her of the wealth and prosper her family held and controlled a large portion of the place, what would happen? Would her life be held at a thread? Would there be knives to her throat? Or would the crown simply fall to her raven hair without argument? Could the petite coydog just up and leave for a continent far away? No. That wouldn't be nice at all. There was Casa di Cavalieri, there was people she had met here. There was Hadley. So no, how could she leave the mottled hybrid alone? How could she possibly cope with that? It was simple. Sel couldn't.

A light tipped tail swished contentedly behind her, the brassy seraph left by her lonesome to think and dream, conjure up everything she had done and had yet to do. The creaking of a door to her flank had the young woman jumping slightly, accompanied by a feminine voice. Large ears flattened slightly submissively as she turned to meet the eyes of a blue eyed woman. Amidst her instinctual needs, Selene vaguely wondered why people wore clothing. This woman did, yet it would be rude to voice her thoughts on clothing oneself. Selene almost never did, maybe just a cloak on occasion. They were still canines, the humans had died off from being much too weak to withstand things. Why act like them? Sel didn't mind walking around the way she was. She don't mind who saw her. Nope. Not even Hadley. There was no reason to hide from him, he didn't wear anything either. Okay, that was enough. Her thoughts were becoming too silly, and the last one sounded the least bit suggestive. Chuckling slightly, Sel let her eyes meet the stranger.

Shyly extending a hand, Selene mumbled (trying to act bright) "Hi. I'm Selene Vansenza..." Laikira's question was casual, something maybe Selene could use a few lessons on. Looking up, the Italian smiled looking out the closest window. "Yeah. I guess it is." Smiling warmly, Sel decided to crawl from her comfort zone. "I just moved here...Not too long ago. I live in that room way down there." Selene pointed to Hadley's room, lately she had been trying to get him to stop sleeping under the bed. The bed was much nicer on top, Warner with lots of blankets. And definitely warmer sharing body heat. "I have a roommate, he was so nice to let me stay. His name's Hadley, he's really nice..." Sel snapped away from her sentence as her voice started to brink on dreamy, hopefully Laikira hadn't noticed.

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC So sorry for the wait, as well! :X

Laikira smiled slightly shyly as well, taking her paw and having an awkward handshake before retracting her arm down to her side. Nodding her head politely as she listened, her tail swayed softly to and fro behind her. "Oh, how do you like it here so far?" The white and slightly grey tinted fae asked.

As she began to speak about her roommate, Laikira thought she caught the faintest touch of dreaminess in her voice, but dismissed it instantly. It was not any of her business, anyways. "Well that is rather nice" The fae said with a shy smile. The furry white and grey fae wasn't the best at keeping and starting conversations, but she'd give it a shot. Maybe they would find something that they both had in common or both liked?

As the fae stood there, Laikira suddenly wondered what would she be doing right now if she had never decided to join this pack. She wondered where she would be, or even if she would still be alive. Then her mind went back to her family. What life would be like if she was still with them. If they where still with her. So many 'what if' and 'what would have happened' ran through her mind as she stood there in front of the fae who's name was Selene.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]