life is about the little things
OCC:foward dated to the 30th

Gender Male:

Preferred Rank :Vigilante

Currently Played Characters: Just this one. Used to play Shiloh Grant and Rain Marks

How in the heck did he make it here? He had heard of a pack of artist. He himself was great with writing and painting. He might have a place in this pack. He approached the boarders and sat down, howling his presence. As he waited for someone to greet him he thought back to the people he had talked to in his travels. Dalgina and Omni. His thoughts traveled to the grey woman he had burried. Who was she? Had she no family? No one to love her? He pulled out the dagger and necklace he had found on the woman. Someone must have loved her. She had died with a smile on her face.

What had made those small pawprints? A child perhaps? He hoped if it was a child that it found its way to safety, to someones loving caring arms. He prayed for guidance and that the grey woman found peace wi h Budda. He sat there for a while and prayed before standing and practicing his qui gon. He needed to stay calm. He was joining a new pack. He hoped people here were nice. That they understood his need to protect and love. That he was a great asset to the pack. He would protect them with his life. He would do everthing it took to keep it safe.
[html]

wc; 300+

Bambi had been scoping out the garden when she head Aylu's howl. She was caught off-guard by it, "Weren't the borders declared open?" She wondered, silently hoping she hadn't missed out on another announcement due to her selective hearing.

After tying shut her pack, she instinctively looked around to ensure that she wouldn't be leaving anyone behind. She had three companions now; Firefly, Avery, and Nana. Since she found that the area around her was empty- She assumed she had left them all at home. "What luck," She thought as she began shifting into her halfling form. Bambi couldn't be sure if this creature was friend or foe, but chances were, he/she wouldn't be much of a threat. Why alert the pack you're coming to cause harm to?

This form wasn't one she usually used when she would be meeting others. For one, it was scary looking. Even her rabbits, that had put so much trust into her, still seemed a bit timid when she shifted into it. But the howl had come from a bit of a distance way, and this form was easiest, and fastest, to travel in. She took off, her large paws sounding like thunder as they slapped the cool February ground.

As she grew closer she became some what confused.. The wolf seemed to be doing some sort of dance at the borders. Her brows raised in unison- Although the look could not be seen from the distance away he was. When she was within reasonable range the aussie shifted into her Optime form. She allowed herself a moment to calm her panting, from both the running and double shift. After her regular breathing pattern was restored, she spoke. "Hello, I am Bambi.. A pastore here at Cercatori d'Arte." She gestured at the land behind her, smiling. This much talking was out of character for the girl, but with Nana off napping some where and the wolf being on her turf it was easier then usual. "What is your purpose here?"

Bambi

<style>
.Muse-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.Muse-a01-header {font-size:22px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#03151ac; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.Muse-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#000000; font-family: Century Gothic}
.Muse-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Muse-a01 {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://oi52.tinypic.com/2ytqhs1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.Muse-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.Muse-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Aylu stopped his qui gon and looked around for the voice. "Hello Bambi. My name is Aylu and and I wish to join this pack. This Cercatori d' Arte. I am a humble monk seeking a pack to love and protect. You tend to the lands? I can help you. If anyone needs help or has something they want me to do I'll do it. This pack has my calling. I just got to find it," he said bowing to the woman . She seemed like a nice enough woman and even though she wasn't a wolf he knew he could be good friends with her.

He really wanted a purpose and something about this pack seemed right. He was ready to live here, integrate himself into the pack and enjoythe little things. He hoped there were some pups to play with. He really wanted to make a impact. Would this be his pack? Would they accept him? Like him and his ways?
[html]
Word Count :: 000 i apologize for the wait! <3

Practicing with her knife had become one of Skye's more practiced hobbies now - leaps, jumps, and spins were incorporated into her knifework, causing it to appear almost as an elegant yet fatal dance, her evasiveness and agility being enhanced by the added moves. She finished for the day, pausing to catch her breath from battling the invisible foe, and silently sheathed her dagger.

Before heading back to Thornbury, the cream colored female decided to patrol the borders one last time - and that was when she scented the smell of one of her newer returning members, Bambi. Her interest piqued, she decided to walk towards where the dog female was, and noticed another, strange scent as well; this second scent smelled of no pack, and she assumed that it was a loner. Sounds also reached her ears before she broke through the trees blocking her and the two other canines - she heard a few snippets of conversation, and deducted that this loner was indeed a joiner.

As she emerged, she dipped her head once to Bambi and turned to inspect the newcomer. He was cream-colored with a single black paw and tip of the ear that stood out in sharp contrast to his light fur. His build was rather strong and tough-looking; appraising him in a few seconds, she smiled warmly. "Welcome," she said. "I see you have met Bambi - I assume she told you about our pack," she stated. "Do you seek to join this pack?"

I am with you, I will carry you through it all, I won't leave you, I will catch you. When you feel like letting go, 'Cause you're not, you're not alone

Image courtesy of harold.lloyd

<style>
.GR2_Skye1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#6d3d4e; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 {background-color:#a99261; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#462e24; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1594/atable16.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #b98797; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye1 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #b98797; }
.GR2_Skye1 .name {text-align:left; font-family:Aguafina Script; font-size:85px; text-shadow:#4b2835 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 .lyrics {color:#e1d3d2; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_Skye1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#9e6c79; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #b98797; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Aylu bowed to the new female. She had a air of pride about her and she seemed to be the leader of the pack. Aylu addressed her question."Yes madame. I feel my place is in this pack. I am a monk seeking a pack to protect and serve. Something about this pack calls to me. My journey has brought me here. Tell me madame... do you have someone to protect your pack? Run the boarders? make sure everyone is safe? Surely you aren't the only one working to protect," he said softly keeping his gaze lowered. He kneeled before the woman and felt that he was doing the right thing.

[colo=teal]"I have many skills. I know how to carve, how to fight even though I prefer not to fight if I don't have to. I have some healing and medical skills that may be of use to you. I don't know anything about packs in Canada. I was brought here by a old man. I let my paws bring me here. Please. There must be a place for me here,"[/color] he said glancing up at her. He hoped she could see that he was willing to prove himself. At that moment Cilantro came down and landed on his shoulder. "Ay....llllluuuuu home?" questioned Cilantro as he ruffled his feathers and settled down against him. He was a loyal Canadian hawk and Aylu touched his feathered friend softly. "I don't know yet Cilantro," he whispered
[html]

My apologies for the slow reply!

Bambi listened as Alyu responded back to her, nodding after every few sentences. She didn't really know what a monk was- But it seemed like a silly little word. "I'll have to add this to my dictionary.." As she heard him finish up with that sentence, she put together a definition for the word 'monk'. "Someone gentle.. But prepared to protect and serve. "

She had expected him to reveal his name after she had done hers- But when she heard the hawk call out to him, he no longer needed too. Unlike her black feline friend, she had always liked birds. Of course she had probably stunted the growth of their populations by constantly eating their eggs as smacks.. But what could she say? The bird was strong looking, and by the way he had the ability to converse with his owner, he was obviously smart, too. His speech was a tad bit off, but could still be easily understood.

Soft, azure coloured eyes watched as her alpha approached. Bambi bowed, now showing her own respect towards the woman of authority "Well, I didn't tell him much before you came around." She said, smiling at the gold wolf named Skye. "But he seems like he'd make a good addition to our family." She could not help but feel strange referring to the pack members as her own kin, but once the words had slipped out of her maw, she realized it was much less of a deal then she had made it to be. "Well met, Aylu. I will leave you two to speak, now." She bowed again, this time to request permission to depart. Once she would achieve it, she would be on her way back to the garden.

Bambi

<style>
.Muse-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.Muse-a01-header {font-size:22px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#03151ac; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.Muse-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#000000; font-family: Century Gothic}
.Muse-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Muse-a01 {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://oi52.tinypic.com/2ytqhs1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.Muse-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.Muse-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Aylu stood and offered Bambi a hand. "Thank you for meeting me here. It is nice to meet someone new. I have been without company for a while. I hope I am accepted here." he said softly. Bambi had been very nice to him and he wondered about the rest of the pack here. He smiled warmly and hoped there were pups like Dalgina. Pups to play with and teach and protect. He really wanted to be part of something amazing.

He looked back over at the leader and hoped she understood his purpose and need to make something of himself. What was he going to do if he wasn't accepted. He had lived alone for so long that he was tired of not having a place to really call home. He wanted to settle down and start a family. He wanted to pass something down to his son or daughter. Would he find someone to love here? To protect here? Would he be able to call this place home?
[html]
Word Count :: 000

She waited and watched as the male expressed his desire to join the pack - she quickly scanned him over as he spoke. He introduced himself as a monk - that was one of peace, one of advancing the spirit and the mind, and overcoming difficulties. She nodded to Bambi as she seemed to wish to leave, and then looked back at the male, Aylu; he asked who there was to protect the pack.

"I protect the pack, as you know," she said, gesturing to the dagger. "And then there are three others - Thomas, a large wolf who patrols often, and our two Protettores of the pack, Taliesin dir Rhiannon and Sky Rhiannon. All of us ensure that the pack is safe and in good hands," she said firmly. With a spark in her eye, she decided that she liked this wolf - she would keep an eye on him as she did for all newcomers, but she found that he would make a fine member indeed.

"And now, welcome," she said, "to Cercatori d'Arte."

I am with you, I will carry you through it all, I won't leave you, I will catch you. When you feel like letting go, 'Cause you're not, you're not alone

Image courtesy of harold.lloyd

<style>
.GR2_Skye1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#6d3d4e; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 {background-color:#a99261; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#462e24; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1594/atable16.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #b98797; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye1 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #b98797; }
.GR2_Skye1 .name {text-align:left; font-family:Aguafina Script; font-size:85px; text-shadow:#4b2835 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 .lyrics {color:#e1d3d2; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_Skye1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#9e6c79; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #b98797; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Welcome to Cercatori d'Arte!Site - Rules - Ranks

Hello, and welcome to Cercatori d'Arte! You've just joined one of the many fantastic packs in the world of Souls; based on trade and good relations, this pack is perfect for a soul looking for a friendly place to stay - so welcome to the family! Some things you might want to check out in this unique pack are:

___1. Check out the pack game, where you can earn points to get cool titles and icons!
___2. Read up on the information about the ranks and co-ranks so you can advance in the pack!
___3. Look at the territory map so you can get a feel for the territory of Cercatori d'Arte and choose a house in Thornbury for your character to live in if you want!

If you don't know where to start posting, you can check out the thread requests forum or the open threads! You can also create or join an all welcome thread for some IC fun. Why not also start plotting with other members and begin a fun plot or activity that people can enjoy and experiment with?