Time Goes By
[html]

OOC set after her accident, Mar 5. broken leg, torn sides, bloodied face

Her trip back to her pack had been exhausting. Instead of taking a mere day it had been stretched to three times as long, each part of the travel painful for her to pass through. Reaching her pack Terra hadn't even bothered heading to the hotel where her room was, instead finding one of the hidey holes she had around the pack and squeezing herself into it. Her eyes drooped wearily, unhappy with what had happened. She wouldn't be able to travel anywhere for quite a while, at least not without being extremely slow and vulnerable to predators. It irritated her to no end, the thought of it.

Wondering how she would manage to see the clever wolf that she'd befriended Terra fell into a restless sleep. Her paws dug at the ground unhappily, small whines slipping from her throat. The fact that Augustus had made it so clear that he despised her for trespassing on his pack injured had hurt her badly, leaving her with a restless heart that wouldn't calm down. Her worn body ached as she slipped away, tormented by the images of what had happened.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Parishioners; I ask for wealth. I ask for fame.
I ask for glory to shine on my name. I ask for love I can posses.
I ask for God and His angels to bless me.

Ayita had a lot on her plate now, she had taken in a child who was roughtly the age of her children. All because the aging woman could not say no. when it came to a puppy the word no had to be forgotten. Had she turned that child away what would have happened to her? she would not allow such things to happen so Ayita had taken her.

Ayita had been out alone this day and she was walking the lands but the fact was she should be home caring for the children. Aeron stopped raising her nose to the air she looked around. She could smell blood and other pack members. she was slightly up wind from the scent so she wasn't getting anything more then the smell of blood. Ayita huffed as she moved trying to get a better scent off the wind.

Terra Ayita called out finally gathering the scent. She looked around she couldn't see the girl though. Where was she what had she been doing? This was why Ayita should have kept herself at home. She was a mother and she could not stop herself from worrying Terra where are you?

Esmeralda; I ask for nothing, I can get by.
But I know so many less lucky than I.
Please help my people; the poor and downtrod.
I thought we all were the children of God.
God help the outcasts. Children of God.
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The sound of someone calling her name pulled pulled Terra out of her nightmares. Warily she looked around, noting the walls coated with her own scent. She wouldn't have to worry about disturbing someone, or being chased away. She was safe, the blood stopped from running down her body. Sighing with relief Terra tucked her head back up, only to hear someone call again. Her ears pricked up as she recognized the voice as Ayita, the mother of Skoll.

Grumbling slightly Terra stuck her head out of the place that she'd squeezed herself into. Ayita was a short distance off, looking around rather worriedly. Terra yipped, letting her know her location. Carefully Terra dragged her body back out, still in a lot of pain. She didn't want to move around, mostly just wanting to lie down and rest. Ayita should have just left her alone. She'd already had some basic care. Just because she hadn't been able to eat while traveling didn't mean anything. She was just tired.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .box {width:280px;height:320px;float:right;}
.fluid p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #6AA2B1}
.fluid .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.fluid .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.fluid b {color:#0C1C33;font-family:georgia}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.fluid a {color:#43213A}
.fluid a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

OOC text goes here!

The smell of blood was what worried the mother the most. She had no duty to care for those who were injured but as a mother one could never turn an injured soul away. She was waiting to hear Terra's voice though she also deep down prayed that what she was smelling was wrong. though her nose had never pointed her in the wrong direction before.

A Yip of sorts came from a tree. And Ayita found herself moving towards the sound. She could tell now that it was in fact Terra. The smell became more dominant as the young female emerged from her hole and Ayita couldn't help but feel her heart skip a beat. The girl looked the hell and she wondered what had happened. Terra Child look at you. ayita said moving to her.

In this form Ayita contemplated picking the child up and taking her to her home. What on gods green earth happened to you? She asked moving to her. She knew that this was not good but she seemed to be in better health then what Ayita had thought from a distance. She must have had help somewhere along the line. The Catori matriarch was happy for that.

Though quite intent in his pursuit
He has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Terra smirked as Ayita moved closer, commenting. Terra didn't need to look at herself. She knew she looked like something the cat had dragged in. Well, she almost was something the cat had dragged in, considering how the cat had basically used her as hunting practice before she managed to get away. She wasn't in a good mood, and really just wanted to go back to sleep, nightmares or not. Sighing she looked down at Ayita's question. It seemed she was going to have to answer this a lot. A cougar caught me.

Unable to remain standing Terra sank down to the ground. She felt so drained, as if she had aged over night. Knowing that Ayita was just worried Terra managed a small grin. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just need to rest. And actually manage to get something to eat. That didn't seem likely to have happen anytime soon though. She was too weak to catch something for herself, and Terra no longer felt safe scavenging for whatever food she could get. Not wanting to worry her packmates Terra wouldn't ask for help.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ayita Catori
But you never can run from

Nor hide what you've done from the eyes

The very eyes of Notre Dame

Word Count :: ### PP with permission

Ayita looked at Terra and her heart went out for the girl the girl was beaten and seemed to have traveled from where ever she had been in this condition. The girl was younger then Ayita's first daughter and she couldn't help but be a mother in ways to this child as well.

Ayita moved closer to her and smiled. Do not worry Ayita said softly. She knew Terra was no child but Ayita couldn't help but almost treat her as one looking as she did. The optime woman motioned to pick the girl off the ground. Her small Lupus form was nothing for the strength Ayita had in this form. Terra you need rest I'll bring you home with me She spoke in a mother like tone. She was always going to be a mother first.

Ayita looked at her as she began to walk. She had been attacked and was lucky with how small she was to survive. She looked at her and just wanted to coddle her. I'll Rinse your wounds and make you a plate of food and get you some water to drink. She spoke never losing the loving mother tone.

The wolf dame moved as quickly as she could. She wanted to get Terra in a warm room with food and water and help her start to feel better. After all she had nothing better to do then care for those of the pack. She needed things to do so just taking care of members was something to keep her busy.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.eyes-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/eyes.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#81a1b6; width:580px; height:540; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.eyes-template .title {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.eyes-template .text {height:330px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.eyes-template b {color:#ffffff; }
.eyes-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.eyes-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.eyes-template .name {text-align:center; font-size:60px; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px;; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Ayita's reassurance was met with a blank stare. She was used to worrying, working to keep others from finding out about her. She had lived alone for so long, unused to the care being heaped upon her. Even in the pack Terra had been strong, teasing and helping out where she was needed. To suddenly find herself on the receiving end of that was strange. It wasn't the first time Terra had been scooped up like this when injured. Terra wanted to protest that she was fine, could move on her own, but it wasn't the truth and she knew it.

Sighing Terra let herself be carried, looking around to see if anyone else was seeing her in this awful weak condition. She wanted as few members as possible to know how much damage she'd ended up having done to her body. If Terra had only been a little more alert, a little more careful, this wouldn't have happened. The offer of food had Terra's tail wagging. She was starving. Terra had been putting that off by sleeping, but the simple offer had her mouth watering. Thanks! Her voice was enthusiastic, with all the joy of a pup despite being so weak.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ayita Catori

Ayita smiled as she looked at the young girl. Dear lord she wished that those in her life would stop causing her to worry so. She had another to care for, at least for now. But it was things like this that kept her busy. She looked at Terra again and sighed. "Liam will have to help keep your wounds clean I'd also prefer you stay with us till your healed. You could even move in permanently." She said chuckling a little bit knowing the wild child would never do that.

Ayita moved as she looked around and checked for other members. If someone was near by she could get more aid for Terra but it seemed as though she was the only one in this part of the pack lands. Ayita moved as quick as she could. She wanted to get her in a bath wrap her wounds and check her leg fully. She wasn't sure what the other knew, she wasn't even sure if anyone had looked at these things.

I think a bath of sorts is in order and a warm bed for you to rest in. She spoke as she looked at her. She was glad that she was alive she had to admit. She was very glad that the demon cat had not taken the life of Terra.

table by marie

<style>
.eyes-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/eyes.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#81a1b6; width:580px; height:540; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.eyes-template .title {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.eyes-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.eyes-template .name {text-align:center; font-size:60px; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px;; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hearing that she would be kept in the alpha's home for a small time while healing made Terra a little nervous. She loved being near her pack members, that was true, but Terra liked it better where she was, with lots of pack members, rather than staying in the private home of the alpha and his family. Still, the offer was very generous. Terra twisted her head up, softly licking at Ayita's chin. The maternal wolf's glance around had Terra searching around too. She was hoping no one was there, and luckily it was just her and Ayita, allowing her to keep what happened a secret, if for just a little longer.

The fact that Liam would be helping care for her wounds was reassuring. She'd had his help before when she'd returned with an arrowhead in her leg and a growing infection. That had been rather painful. This was worse, of course, but Terra was still confidant he could help. Hearing her plans to give her a bath though was met with immediate complaint. The water's far too cold to go in there. I'll be fine. A few licks can keep it clean. A warm bed did sound nice though. Snug and warm, soft and protected. Now she just need to convince Ayita she didn't need a bath. Besides, if there was an infection it'd already be showing, right? I'm healing just fine.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]

The scent of blood was what drew the curious princess towards its source. Seldom in the Court did anything bleed and when the scent did stain the air it was usually treated as bad by the grown ups. They would rush around all panicked and featherbrained until its reasoning could be worked out. Charlotte had seen this a couple of times but she had never been the cause of it yet, and she didn't particularly want to be either. She knew how much stubbing a toe or bumping your nose hurt so how much more would cutting your skin hurt as well. She was an inexperienced tracker at best but she didn't need to be great at it to find where the blood came from just follow the wind.

Then her mama's warm scent joined the blood and Lottie began to worry immediately. Was her mama hurt!? Should she go get daddy? Or Skoll or Hati? Thoroughly ruffled within the space of a few seconds Lottie rushed forwards towards the noises she could now here hoping that it wasn't her mama that was hurt, trying to calm herself she thought of other reasons for the blood. Maybe her mother had caught some food and that was the cause of it. She was out of breath when she finally tumbled out next to her mother's feet.

"Mama! I smelled blood so I come and see."[/color] It was with relief that she realised that it was Ayita that was hurt but it was another Court member. The woman looked in very much pain and her leg was bent in a way it should not. Her ears pulled back as she looked at Terra,

[b]"You okay miss? I am Charlotte."
She fell into place next to her mother's strides and made sure not to get under her feet.
[html]
Ayita Catori

They were getting close to her home and she knew the kids would be around there somewhere. She figured they would all be doing things so she would have a chance to take care of Terra a little bit before she had to deal with four crazy little puppies.

Oh terra I warm water I'd never throw you in a lake. You'd be a Popsicle. she spoke as she could see her home. The one thing she did not count on was the red little girl. She saw her before she spoke. It seemed as though the child had been concerned that her mother had been hurt.

Are your brothers home? She asked looking at Charlotte. She looked at Terra and smiled. She's going to be just fune after Mama Ayita gets her in a comfy spot in the home. Do you wanna help mommy care for her? she asked trying to give the child something to do. She moved to the two story home.

She loved it for the living room had high ceilings and she didn't have to slouch as much. You can stay in the guest room on this floor it'll be better on your leg. She spoke as she looked at Charlotte. Will you watch Terra and keep her company while I go to get some medicine. she spoke as she placed the girl down gently. She smiled then moved to warm some water to clean the wounds and some herbs that would dull the pain.

table by marie

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Being reassured that the water would be warm Terra stopped her protests. As long as she wasn't being thrown in freezing water Terra was fine. She wasn't sure she'd be able to survive rough treatment with the state she was in right now. Terra was still far too close to death for her own comfort, resting on that edge between healing and dying. With the help of others Terra would heal smoothly without worries. On her own, or even faced with challenging circumstances, her body would most likely succumb to it's wounds.

It appeared her luck had completely fallen in on her. Terra groaned as a small pup came darting up. Immediately she twisted around, hiding her face. Pups shouldn't have to worry about seeing members getting injured like this, and the fact that it was due to her own stupidity made it much worse. Inside the house she was gently lowered down. Terra set about burrowing herself into the blankets, trying to stay out of sight. Hey Charlotte. Her voice was muffled from where she'd managed to get herself, Terra sincerely hoping the girl would grow bored and head off elsewhere.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 236

She shouldn't be this excited, she really shouldn't but she was getting to help! This made her very happy. Her blue pools peered up at her mother with a child's love and warmth and she shook her head, floppy ears flapping as she did so,

No Mama. They went outside to play but I stay home and read. She was the most studious out of the three children and Skoll often teased her for it, that meanie that he was. But her curled tail wagged as her Mama asked if she wanted to help,

Yes Mama. I want to help make Miss better.She followed her mother into the house and through the living room, making sure to stay out from under Ayita's feet. Her Mama set the woman down gently and Charlotte nodded at the task and then Ayita disappeared off somewhere, maybe to get things to make the Miss better? She turned back around to see the woman burying into the blankets that her mother had put her down onto. Maybe she was cold so Charlotte rushed forwards and helped cover the woman up further, pulling the blankets over her so they covered her more.

That better Miss? Don't want you to be cold if you hurt. I got hurt once, it was bad and made me cry." She chattered hyper-actively on in this manner, blissfully unaware that Terra would rather she just leave,

What is your name Miss?

<style>
.jacetext {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.jacetext .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.jacetext .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.jacetext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.jacetext p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.jacetext b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.jacetext i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.jacetext u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ayita Catori

The Catori woman happened to have a multitude of things laying around the house why with Liam training in medicine and her own minor knowledge she was able to treat Terra at least a little. She gathered things like water and started to boil them over the fire that kept her aging house warm. having things to do like caring for Terra and her kids helped her to night think about Zafier being gone.

She grabbed a cloth and filled a bowl with the not quite hot water. after all she did not want to burn the poor child. Moving back into the room ayita smiled looking to her daughter then Terra. "lottie dear this is Terra Ayita said smiling as she moved to the bed.

Terra dear let me clean out the wounds a little from your travels then I'll let you be alone. She said looking at her hoping that the young woman would at least take her aid until Liam could look her over. Liam will be home by morning so I'll tell him to look you over and wrap anything that needs it. She spoke. He after all had more knowledge then she.

table by marie

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Feeling more blankets heaped on top of her set Terra giggling. Coughing racked her body as soon as it was done, setting her to struggle with what she was doing. The pup was definitely excited to help. She must have assumed Terra was cold, not simply embarrassed that she'd managed to get into such a mess. Terra usually viewed herself as quite capable, getting in and out of situations with an ease most would envy. Being soothed by a puppy almost brought Terra to whining, ears flat against her head. She wasn't so bad she needed help from a pup, was she?

Ayita returned, and Terra slowly poked her head back out. Nodding her head in agreement Terra worked her way back out of the blankets so the extent of her wounds could be seen and cleaned. It was definitely not a sight for a child to behold, the journey having made them dirty, not improved by her lying in the den in the mud. Hearing that Liam would be along soon Terra's ears perked up. She trusted him to help her, having had his help before when she came back injured.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]