If I were a better person
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Set march 2.

Aeron was tired though she always was lately. Her body ached from the things she did and her mind was a web that no one could figure out. She found herself heading out of the hotel and into the training area of the pack. She preferred to train when no one else was around. She was able to push her limits and do things that she most likely should not but that didn't matter.

The oriax had duty to this land and with Amy here she felt uneasy. The woman had attacked an Ichika member for no reason and Aeron had been working to build ties with the land so close. What would they think what would they say. This angered her slightly but she trusted Naniko and she would trust in her judgement. She opened the door to the indoor training area. She placed down her bag and sighed.

Reaching for the clasp on her cloak she undid it and removed it. She placed it on the floor next to her bag and then opened her bag. She pulled out a roll of white cloth and began to wrap her hands. After her hands were wrapped she moved into the room and sighed.

Warming up the golden vixen kicked her leg up and brought it down into an axe kick. She should be with her children but she needed to be alone. Groaning she did it again sighing she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Here was home and here was safe but she felt a little odd about Amy being here it just seemed to throw her off. But the woman was a Sut lower then even the zepars so that placed some ease to her.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC junk goes here...

He had found that bloodletting was a good way to ease his tension, especially after the tussle with Terra and then Vesper a few days later. He had taken to using a razor knife on his legs, where no one could see it but himself. It eased the relentless whispering of the butterflies, his personal gods. It eased the crushing weight of being low in the pack when he swore he’d never join another pack after D’Arte. It eased his secret fears of being inadequate for Ayasha, that she would find another more stable, less volatile. Letting his blood flow made him feel normal for a few minutes.

Now, he was heading toward the pack’s training area, looking for something more physical than slicing his skin open. He hoped the training area would have weights, like he lifted in D’Arte. Lifting weights until his arms burned had always helped him before, before he understood fully that the world around him didn’t understand the calling of the butterflies. No one understood the beautiful siren song of their dry whispers, the sound evoking images of millions of black winged butterflies rubbing their satin wings together calling to him.

The scent of Aeron hit him before the sight, followed shortly by a groan. As he moved further into the training area, he could see her kick the air and land. Amber eyes watched her, coldness in them. He hated knowing she was above him in rank. It was unnatural to him that a female should be high ranked. Of course, it ate at him that his mate was a higher rank than him too. He didn’t speak; he didn’t want her knowing he was there. Then again, he wanted to make her hurt for calling him out on the pack hunt too.

<style type="text/css">
.vcliamhellno b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.vcliamhellno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcliamhellno {margin:0 auto; width:401px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/20aqqro.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 299
[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 I'd actually be amused by him hurting her >.<

Aeron snarled slightly as she bent down. She forced herself onto her hands from there she bent herself backwards and came to her feet. She smiled as she gave herself a small start into a hand spring landing right she smiled. This wasn't true fighting training she was having some fun with skills she hoped never to lose.

Aeron smiled as she she threw a punch. Stopping she could smell someone had entered. She did not pay any mind to them for a moment she was mid move. Pulling the punch back she threw her hands down and cartwheeled a kick throwing another punch she hit a stuffed dummy she had made. Golden eyes turned to look at the male as she smiled.

"Welcome Liam no need to stand there you can do what ever." She spoke. She had to admit she did feel a little bad about the other day. She was watching the boy though there was something about him that made her uneasy. She knew he had killed so had she it wasn't that it was just maybe she was over thinking it.

Reaching up the golden coyote tightened her pony tail. He had caught her on a rather good day only because she was angry at Amy being here not him for his attitude. She threw another punch slamming into the sand stuffed sack.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
((PM me and we can figure out how far their tussle goes. LOL I do want to see him become a warrior in AT))

He watched her moves for a moment, then wandered over to the weights. A few stretches and a couple reps with some hand weights, and then he was onto bigger things. He wanted to be strong, to be tough. He wanted to be sure he could make it as a warrior, the path he would have chosen in Aniwaya before Ayasha had found out they wouldn't accept him. He knew he could fight, he knew he could kill. Afterall, he had killed the huge shadow wolf, the one who had gotten him expelled from D'Arte. It was okay, though. He hadn't belonged with the artists and the dreamers.

His muscles were warming up nicely as he lifted the weights over and over, the repetition soothing to him. He had owned a set of weights back in D'Arte, though they had been small five pound weights. They had done good for him, beginning toning his muscles. Being in charge of the stable -even if it was only so Skye could keep an eye on him- had helped too, as he'd mucked out the stables and fed the animals.

He kept glancing at the coyote, gauging her strength, gauging her skills. A tussle with her would be interesting. He had play wrestled before, and then there had been the little fights with Vesper and Terra, but he hadn't really sparred with anyone who knew what they were doing. He wondered if he could draw blood, if he could make her submit. It could be fun.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: It can go as far as you want Sorry Crap

The golden demon wanted nothing to really do with the male in the room and kept to herself. She could not help but glance towards him and think about what went through his mind but then again she always found herself thinking about what when through the minds of others. She tried to ignore him and focus on building back up her strength not like she really lost it.

Glacing over at him she caught him looking towards her. Sorry boy I'm not into your kind. I like mine with boobs. She teased. She wasn't sure what the heck he was thinking but she knew deep down that it wasn't about getting in her pants. She laughed to herself as she threw a kick at the sand filled bag. For the last few training sessions she had thought of the things being the face of the gold dog mutt.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]