victim's voices
Selene had traveled far from Casa di Cavalieri again, intent on searching for more gifts for Hadley. She enjoyed bringing things home, the look on his face was always golden. The lion necklace she had given him made her happy to see, he wore it every day as she wore the small wooden carved flower he had made for her. The young hybrid had made sure to let him know where she was, writing a note and sticking it to the inside of the door. She'd be back before dusk for sure, leaving him for anything was always painful. 

She had wandered out with her horse, wrapped in a long fur cloak and her sword against her side. Every so often she'd reflect on the story Hadley had told her, about the princess locked high up where no one could get her. A man had fell in love with the princess and had rescued her, and they lived together forever. It was a sweet story, something not so easily forgotten by the Italian heiress, something do special to be held close like the flower necklace she wore. 

Stopping the horse and her daydreams, Selene gently tied the reins to a large tree. Sel rarely tied up Uka, usually let him wander far out, but like that time she had been molested outside Ichika, she couldn't risk her escape. Humming quietly, the girl set to work on mending the handle of a small dagger, another gift for Hadley later on. A beautiful leather sheath delicately carved with her own craftsmanship, depicted a scene with two canids. Both with floppy ears, bent in a play bow, it was a beautiful scene, so peaceful and happy. A definite gift for later. As she fixed the handle with care, she slipped the sharp object back in its cover. Leaning against the bark of a tree, the petite coydog felt herself nodding off to sleep, remembering how little sleep she had gotten in the last few days. 
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

If your tired feel free to take a nap or sleep if you like, I can watch over you and yours while you are resting.

The voice came out gently, friendly and the person behind it had the same feel in his very body. His ears were perked and his tail was waving lightly from left to right as he stood in his Optime form. He crossed his arms and smiled as he nodded lightly to Selene. The only difference from there last meeting was that now he had the scent of New Dawn on him and he had a large, elegant and beautiful hand and a half sword strapped to his back hidden within a ornate sheath of leather and studs.

The brown strap from the sheath made a X across his chest but other than that he had not changed at all. Shadow was still a tall beast of a wolf but still as kindhearted as when he first met her and Hadley.

It's good to see you again Selene, I can see that you and Hadley are doing well, I'm happy to see such a love grow like it has, you have my congrats.

He walked forward and held out a hand to her and after didn't make any move for he would want to make sure that she was comfortable being around him and if not then he would leave, He was passing by anyway doing his helping all others thing.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
The sound of footsteps nearby had the young woman's ears perk as a form came closer, usually the young coydog would have leaped right up off the ground and to defend herself. Yet something kept the Vansenza from doing so. The behemoth form of the other was familiar, everything was. "Shadow!" This was the massive wolf she had met before with Hadley, the man she had told about Casa di Cavalieri. "No it's fine...I just haven't had much sleep lately." She didn't need to sleep, but was grateful the man would watch over her. He was much older than Sel, and she looked upon him as a mentor, or a fatherly figure.

She noticed the sword he carried, and the scent that clung strongly to his pelt. He was a pack wolf now, judging from the scents of other canines woven into his fur. His words confused her, about Hadley and herself. "Well...Hadley and I aren't...An official couple...But thank you." Sadly it was the truth, however much she wanted to become something of a relation to the mottled hybrid, it was sort of like being pushed back. "But it's not like I don't want to be with him." She murmured quietly, hoping the raven toned wolf man would understand. The last meeting with Shadow consisted of him getting to see of her adoration of Hadley. But not much coming back from Hadley. 

Taking more notice to the sword he held, Sel crept up from her recline against the tree to study the sword much better. Hers was pretty, inlaid with sparking gems and frosty silver and white. The handle was curved delicately, slightly jagged at the base to create the illusion that it was like a sharp snowflake. To Sel, hers looked like a weapon crafted from water and winter sprites, kissed with the cold breath of winter and blessed with the sparking snowflakes of the season. However beautiful it was, it was deadly. She held it up for him to see, still looking at his own fine weaponry. "Looks like a good sword ya have...Mine isn't just for looks." Holding out her weapon for his inspection, Sel glanced around with warm eyes for any sign of another being. However stereotypical or judging  it was of her, Sel was afraid of black wolves. But Shadow was nice. And so was Jazper the Sole. They could never hurt her could they? The molestation near Ichika had regrettably scarred that onto the young hybrid, she so wanted to apologize to Shadow for that. He wasn't bad was he? 
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow smiled as he listened to her words and he noticed easily when Selene's eyes went to his weapon. His eyes went to hers and he nodded lightly as she started to speak of Hadley and then when she spoke of her sword and his, Shadow chuckled lightly as she pulled hers out to show it off. It was a fine blade of an expert craftsmen and judging by the blade and how sharp it was, looks was just one of it's strong points. Shadow looked her blade over and then he threw his shoulder up as his blade was thrown partially out of it's sheath and then he reached up caught it by the handle, pulled and spun it quickly and he caught the blade by two fingers as he held it out flat to her, so she could touch or hold if she so wanted.

Craft, looks, and quality aside, a swords true strength and skill lies in the one wielding it.

His tail moved lightly from side to side as he was already enjoying the time with a friend that he had met so long ago. Shadow loved that he was in a area where he could meet new people and then later on see them again. Shadow liked the company of others over being alone. For the longest time Shadow had thought that being alone was batter because it was easier. Only now did Shadow know that friendship was worth a lot and that having a family meant you didn't have to be alone anymore.

Shadow held the sword out so Selene could take it. When looking at the blade she would see something that looked as though it belonged to a Angel Knight. The blade was beautiful and the hilt was no less as stunning. After she took the blade from him he continued to speak about matters that he knew Selene cared about, matters that would do well for Selene's heart and soul.

You may not have noticed it Selene but Hadley cares for you and it's as easy to see as night and day. You two will do well and if you don't mind my saying, you both were made for one another. You'll see.

Shadow smiled kindly as the look on her face showed that she thought the sword a beauty and that she liked his words about her future with the wolf she loved.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]