undone.
[html]

OOC: it's midday, ems has a big room in the mansion.

Word Count → 477

The day had been busy, that was for sure. Winter was almost passed, and in the new warmer, sunnier weather the youth had been more energetic. Yesterday she had begun making a mattress and pillows, taking tanned hides from the communal store with promises to replenish them once she had time. The woman had sewed for hours, pink toung sticking out of the side of her mouth in concentration as she formed the mattress and pillows. In the morning yesterday she had spent hunting, taking a bow and arrows and shooting down birds to stuff her mattress. Cleaning the feathers and plucking them had been hard work, especially with the amount that she needed, but finally in the later afternoon she had finished. This morning she continued work, making the finishing touches on the mattress and pillows, sewing them shut. Proud of herself, the youth moved her mattress and pillows as well as all the furniture out into the wide hallway outside of her room, grabbing a broom and a feather duster she had rigged up from the leftover feathers and started dusting.

Her room was dirty, that was for sure. Sweeping harshly at the floor clouds of dust rose into the air and she coughed a few times, pausing for a moment while it settled then began sweeping again. A pile of dirt sat in the hallway as she finished, now turning her attentions to to dusting. On a madman cleaning spree Emma dusted everything from her shelf, to her desk to her bed frame, making sure every last bit of her room was clean. Hands on her hips, she surveyed the empty and clean room after she had finished, a satisfied smirk painted on her face. All done. Walking over to the corner of her room, she set the broom and the feather duster down gently then promptly turned on her heel and went to the hallway. Grasping at the sides of her mattress, she dragged it back into her room and pulled it onto her metal bed frame then went and retrieved the pillows, placing them neatly upon her mattress. Next she pulled a blanket she had sewn together from various furs and threw it on her bed, letting it land neatly.

The youth liked that blanket, it was a mix between white rabbit fur and grey rabbit fur, soft and warm. She had formed the pattern as checkers, pleased with the way it had turned out. Shaking her head, Emmanuelle firmly reminded herself that she needed to finish, and so she set out to gather up the various knicknaks she had and set them where they were supposed to be. After the few hours it had taken her to clean her room, she flopped onto her bed and shut her eyes, hands crossed over her chest and a satisfied look across her face.

i've been trapped inside your heart shaped box for weeks.

Image courtesy of d o l f i@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aw-template .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.aw-template p.outsidetext {color:#272d28; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:Throw My Hands Up In The Air, serif; color:#dcd5d2; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:regular; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template b {color:#343c36; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#dcd5d2; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/2ntib5w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:0px 5px 135px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.aw-template p.wordcount {color:#272d28; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Ghh
[html]<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>
Omni Cadeaux
Rock my world until the sunlight. Make this dream the best I've ever known
Dirty dancing in the moonlight. Take me down like I'm a domino
Word Count :: 000

Omni should become a feminist. Hooray for hardworking soon-to-be moms like her. I assumed the door was open, but I'll change it if it's wrong ^ ^ so excited!

Yes it was that time again, it was unnerving thinking of some sort of natural female clock, one that somehow alerted the ordinary everyday female that there was work to be done. Over the few months, her room had been becoming a little sloppy for her liking. Automatically she blamed it on her attractive guitar-playing Lykoi. Poor Jacinto. But sure, it could have been his fault, or even both. Truth was, they had both forgotten to tidy up. Especially with her eagle, there had been small tell-tale splotches or dried white near the window. Why couldn't he have waited? The coywolf thought vaguely to herself, two feet could have made a huge difference in circumstances like this, now there was more work than needed to be done.

With a yawn, she had woken up that morning, realizing how messy the unlikely pair had managed to make. Ashtrays lay facedown on the floor, splotches of bird crap all over the place. It couldn't be sanitary. Her pups would be playing in here! And they would be arriving soon, and the young hybrid couldn't afford losing any of them to gross conditions. One hand on her enlarged stomach, Omni had picked up things off the floor. She lovingly stood up the shiny tan guitar of her mate's, patting it as she finished. Hands placed exasperatingly on her hips, vivid cerulean eyes studied the room as if it were a piece of meat for inspecting, this just wouldn't do.

Omni had kicked Jacinto out of their room for a few hours, explaining their small cleanliness situation. He had nodded and left, wanting to help her out before she had to shove him lovingly out the entrance. The coming birth of their children certainly had to be in a clean place, what would the other Infernians think? Of Jacinto and herself raising children of a hallowed bloodline in a pigsty?

After many hours of slaving over their small room, sweeping away loose dust beneath the bed away, rearranging some furniture and moving the bed, everything seemed absolutely sparkling. Placing a hand on her forehead, Omni looked tiredly at the accomplishment. There was plenty of things she had decided to throw out, or give away to others who needed it. Books about guitars and music lay stacked neatly on a shelf, the guitar showcased in a lightened corner. The bed had fresh blankets, and the room seemed less gungy and more habitable now. "There!" The girl chimed happily, breathing in the fresh cold air from her opened window.

There needed to be relaxation, where she could just sit back and enjoy the clean and fresh. It was silly to think that the room would be clean for a while, but soon there would be Jacinto's ashes from his smokes, and Ky'allu's poop all over. The room was empty now, her eagle was probably out getting food for himself. Silly greedy bird. Letting herself out the door, small hands held gently on the hinge of their door. "Jacinto? You still here? The room's done!" Hearing no answer, Omni shook her head. "Anyone here?" There was a door open at the end of the hall, and she approached tentatively, and looked in afraid to disturb anyone. Looking in, she spotted a young female, a little younger than herself. "Ah, hi...Did you happen to see a man walk by...About this tall-" She motioned with her hand, holding it just a little higher than her head. "Um...Orange hair and eyes...Usually wearing a goofy grin... which I find pretty sexy...I'm serious honey, if you see it, you'll totally melt...Hmm...I kicked him out because I had to clean...Sorry--He just isn't back yet. Should I go?" Omni laughed quietly, trying her hardest not to intrude. Trying so hard, she seemed to chatter more. Blue eyes apologetic, she slipped a little past the doorframe. The Scorpius happened to see the dust settled on the floor, and the scent of fresh new things. This girl was new right? And the room was fairly clean. "Hey you cleaned too...I swear--On days like this, all women connect through their minds...And become sanitary madwomen!" Omni was never really a feminist, although the new pregnancy had her somewhat sympathetic and better suited to hanging around females. Plus, how could she speak of her female problems to do with her pregnancy to a guy? The last time she had told Jacinto, his eyes glazed over. Well...So much for duo gender connections, she guessed easily that was the case.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Omni .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Omni p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Omni b {font-family:verdana; color:#874215; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Omni {background-color:#580904;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b07f70;  line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7137/atab2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #762c0b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Omni .name {text-align:center; font-family:Italianno; color:#ab5720; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#874215 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Omni .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#cfb7b2; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#3a0a02 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_Omni .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#d0b4a2; font-size:9px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; border-bottom:2px dotted #410703;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Russet ears perked at the sounds of approaching footsteps and a feminine voice calling out for someone. The younger girl pushed herself up and opened her eyes, stretching out her arms and yawning. She was not annoyed by the disturbance, any type of interaction with her packmates was always welcome. Seeing as she had only met Myrika and Vesper, more interaction would be nice. As she was scratching a particularly itchy spot on her ear, another woman entered her room and immediately started talking to her. Another sunny personality just like herself perhaps. Waiting for the other to finish talking, Emma flashed her a toothy canine smile and pulled herself to the edge of the fur-covered bed. " This seems to be correct, I was tired of how dusty this place was. Bad for the lungs. " She said, chuckling quietly after. It did seem that through the passage of time women were naturally cleaner and more well kept then their male counterparts.

Gazing around her room, she did a mental check of all the things she owned, feeling a little self-conscious at all her personal belongings on display to a stranger. Shrugging a little to herself, the youth returned back to her sunny self and smiled, turning back to the other. " I am pretty new here, my name is Emmanuelle Brenna, but you can call me Emma or Ems for short if you like. " She offered to the other, her eyes dropping to the bulge of the others belly. Rising to her feet she strode over to the door, clasping her hands in front of her face in joy. " Oh! You are pregnant! How wonderful. You are so lucky! " The words tumbled from her maw excitedly, dropping down on one knee and looking at her stomach in appreciation. Rising back to her feet she backed herself up, suddenly realizing the error of her ways. " Wow, how rude of me! I didn't even ask for you name, please come in, you can sit wherever you like. " She said apologetically as she sat down in the chair beside the desk and looked at the other expectantly.

[/html]
-/-/I fail\-\-

Large ears ducked as Omni realized her chatty behavior and obvious intrusion upon the younger canine's space, but lifted back to their usual tall stature atop her long brown hair. Well, Jacinto could just head back to the room when he wanted. That was fine. Maybe he too needed a break. Even after she had so quickly shooed the man from the room. The new girl's name was Emmanuelle, and Omni nodded happily, the sunny personality of this girl was simply wonderful to be around. Otherwise, the coywolf would constantly be stomping around grumpy, there was plenty of stress to go around when there was a pregnant woman involved. Her own room was spotless, just as this one was. "Yeah...Kicked the man out, had to get the impurities away." The woman remarked with a chuckle, that was fairly important before getting to the business of her puppies. Lovingly, a palm was placed on the bulge. How Ommy couldn't wait until they breathed the fresh Infernian air.

She hadn't even noticed that Ems had not asked for her name, simply she shook her head. "I'm Omni Cadeaux...Just Omni though..." Omni found herself looking serenely around the room, it was certainly very nice. "I live down the hall. With Jacinto Lykoi, my mate..." Where was he? Didn't really matter at the moment though. Blue eyes widened in surprise as Ema came closer to admire her new baby bump, enthusiastic about it. There was nothing else to do but smile in pride, they were going to be splendid! "Yeah! I can't wait for the babies...They'll be my everyday joy." A smile spread wide over her muzzle, sitting herself politely down in a chair. "What about you? How're you liking and settling into Inferni?"