Whispers can be heard, but there is only silence
[html]

Sorry for the long wait!

Laikira traveled through the courthouse, the old wooden floor making less than the sound of a mouse underneath her small frame. White furry paws traced alongside the old flowery wallpaper that was slightly yellow and curling at the edges. A new member had been welcomed into Casa Di Cavalieri and Laikira had decided she'd go and welcome them.

The woman had decided that it'd be about time she had stepped out of her shy bubble and introduced herself to someone for once. All she had been doing was staying inside that comfortable bubble- but it got tiring. Stopping at what she had heard was his door, Laikira raised a small fist to knock, but froze, poised in the knocking position. What if it was the wrong door and she made a fool of herself? What if the wolf inside thought she was weird? Laikira forced her paw forward and knocked on the door- not too hard or rough. Soft but just able to be heard.

Taking a step back, the white-furred fae with bright blue eyes waited nervously at the door. With a quick swipe through her shortish black hair, she made sure that she did not look like 'who-did-it'. The she-wolf was wearing her normal casual clothing, she didn't feel that she needed to dress formally. That'd just be...over the top. Laikira suddenly found herself picking at a chip in the wall from the wallpaper and she dropped her paw. What was there to be afraid of?

<style>
.bottled .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bottled p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bottled b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.bottled {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ss08-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.bottled-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.bottled .inner {margin:100px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: That's fine.

IC: Fritz was in his room sharpening his knives. His two baby ferrets were in a pouch hanging on the wall near his bed. He didn’t exactly need to sharpen them but he found it to be one of his ways to relax. He hadn’t really gotten to know many people but liked the ones he had met. Wayne was nice and Annan also seemed nice. And the pup Adelle was rather adorable.

He was expecting anyone but he could hear footsteps outside in the hall that stopped in front of his door. There was silence and Fritz thought that whoever it was wasn’t going to knock when a soft knock came. He got up and his ferrets peeked out and gave a squeak of questioning. They knew him as their caretaker and wanted to know what he was up to. He rubbed them gently on the top of their heads.

He headed towards the door and opened it. A female was outside his door, playing with the wallpaper. She was rather pretty. ”Um, miss? Is there something that I can do for you?” His voice was deep but gentle. He wasn’t trying to accuse her of anything but more curious at why she wanted to come to see him. He leaned gently against the doorframe of his room.
[html]

OOC here!

As the door suddenly opened, Laikira suddenly froze. A large brute stood in the doorway, and Laikira had to look up towards the sky to look at his face. Not too much, though. He looked rather handsome, his pelt was white with black patches and bright sage green eyes. The male's slight english accent could be heard as well in his voice. Clearing her posture so she wasn't so frozen and shy, Laikira spoke in a silk, soft voice. "Oh, uh, sorry if I'm interrupting something important" Laikira said suddenly, striking blue eyes dropping to her paws before looking up again to the large male's muzzle. "I just wanted to welcome you into the pack and..possibly get to know each other" Laikira said with a warm, still slightly shy smile.

Black strands of her hair fell into her eyes for a moment and with a quick swipe of her paw Laikira brushed it out of the way. What if he was annoyed or angered by her coming here? His voice sounded gentle and curious- though that could just be a cover-up. "I'm Laikira by the way" she introduced herself to the large muscular brute, her voice hinting at the slight worry and shyness. Squeaks could be heard from inside the room, and Laikira's eyes turned away from his muzzle for a small moment to look past him and inside his room at the squeaks. She suddenly turned her eyes back to him, worrying if what she had just done seemed rude. [i] 'Stop worrying so much' [i] Laikira told herself. With an inward sigh, the white woman calmed herself a bit more.

<style>
.bottled b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.bottled {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ss08-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.bottled .inner {margin:100px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
It was a little amusing that almost everyone had to look up at him but it was also a bit embarrassing that he towered over everyone. The female seemed a little shy and he gave a friendly smile and gave a slight wag of his tail. She apologized for possibly interrupting him. ”I was just relaxing in my room by sharpening my knives.” He was sure that in this pack it wasn’t all that odd, since most were warriors like him.

Her reasons for coming were met with an appreciative smile. ”That was very thoughtful of you, miss. Would you care to come in?” He moved a side slightly and gestured for her to enter his rooms. She seemed a little nervous and he could hear his ferrets squeak and saw her look to see what it was. ”That would be my two baby ferrets. They want to know what I’m up to, I think.”

She introduced herself as Laikira and he grinned at her. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Laikira. My name is Fritz Earl and my two ferrets you heard are Beth and Benny. I hope to breed them when they’re a bit older.” He rubbed their heads again and glanced at his guest. ”Is there anything in particular you wanted to know?”
[html]

OOC: Sorry so late again!! :X

Laikira smiled softly, giving a small nod and sway of her tail. As he invited her inside to his room, the she-wolf blushed slightly. "Thank you" She said, stepping inside his room. As the two things continued to squeak, he explained what the source of it was and Laikira suddenly understood. "It is nice to meet you as well." The white fae said with a kind smile, slowly coming out of her shy box. "Well, they are both very adorable" The snow white woman said as bright blue eyes drifted about the room, taking in her surroundings before looking back up to Fritz .

At his question, Laikira met his eyes. "To be honest, I'm not really sure" She said and laughed softly. It was true, she wasn't really sure why she was here except to welcome him into the pack. "Well, lets start off by why you came here?" She asked, arching a curious brow, but nothing more. Her stance was still a little submissive-like, but slightly more comfortable. She stood in the middle of the room, not wanting to seem rude by sitting down on his bed unless he said it was okay.

The white furred fae was a bit stunned at herself. She had never gone this far and really stepped out of her personal bubble. Sweeping her hair out of her eyes she continued to look up at his large form. Laikira felt so small compared to all the large and tall males in Casa.

<style>
</style>[/html]
At her thanking him, Fritz simply nodded and said, ”It’s a pleasure.” He did grin at Laikira’s blush but didn’t say anything about it. Although it would cause her to blush more and he was sure that that would be most pleasing on her. But he didn’t want her to be uncomfortable and simply gave her a charming grin.

She agreed that they were cute and the two rascals ignored the two of them and curled up to sleep. His ears twitched at her explanation of why she had come here. It was rather nice that she had come to meet him, even if she didn’t have a reason to do so. ”Well, I’m sure we can figure out a reason, Miss Laikira.” He teased her gently.

She then asked why he had come here and he sighed. But before he could start, he noticed she was standing awkwardly and gestured for her sit on the bed, doing so as he did. ”Please, come and sit.” He then thought of what to say. ”Well, I’m from London and my father is a carpenter. And I learned from him and how to fight from my uncles. I soon became a mercenary and was rather good at it.” He paused, unsure of how this next part would go. ”But I took my duties too far and help with the murder of innocents in a village. I immediately quit and stayed awhile with my d family. But I needed to get as far away as I could from the awful place. But it still haunts me.” He was sorry fro what he had done but could never tell those that he killed that he was.