if this were your temple
[html]
Ayita Catori
But you never can run from

Nor hide what you've done from the eyes

The very eyes of Notre Dame

Word Count :: ### PP with permission

Ayita had woken fed the growing children and managed to get herself put together. Ayita for a while had gone feral in a sense but she needed to get herself together and be the best mother she could be. After all she had a new addition to the household and she had to make sure that those who saw her were in ways impressed for she was the mate of the king.

Ayita smiled as the children seemed to scatter off to do their own things. She smiled and walked up the stairs. she hummed a melody as she moved into the room she shared with her king. For the first time in months the man was sleeping in. She sat down and looked at him. Vous ai-je dit dernièrement que je vous aime? Vous ai-je dit il n'y a personne d'autre au-dessus de vous? Ayita sang her melodic french flowed like water

She looked at him and smiled her crystal blue eyes just watching him. She waiting for him to wake up. But she would sit here and just hum to herself. She loved the man so much. She just wanted to be with him till there was no life left in her body. Ayita smiled looking at him.
Il y a un amour qui la divine et il de la vôtre et c'est à moi comme le soleil à la fin de la journée, nous devrions donner des remerciements et prier à la une
She smiled as she moved to kiss him.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.eyes-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/eyes.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#81a1b6; width:580px; height:540; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.eyes-template .title {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.eyes-template .text {height:330px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.eyes-template b {color:#ffffff; }
.eyes-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.eyes-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.eyes-template .name {text-align:center; font-size:60px; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px;; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

The dog King had always been a light sleeper; he could not remember a time when it was different for him. Even as a young pup, he had been the one that stayed up until he could stand no longer, watching for anything strange to protect his beloved sister. In the mornings, he was usually the one to wake first, rising from the bed much earlier than his mate, but on the rare occasions when she woke first, he felt her rise and knew she had gone. Today, he drifted back to sleep.

Her kiss pulled him back to reality again, waking him fully, and as she pulled away, he gave her a lazy smile. "I have no idea what you said," he said sleepily. When she used the language of her family, a language all of their children came to know fluently but that he knew next to nothing of, the King was completely unaware of what she said.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilgift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39895; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vigilgift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; text-align:center;}
.vigilgift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.vigilgift01 {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#686f81; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a39895; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.vigilgift01-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.vigilgift01-line1 {width:314px; border-bottom:1px solid #767d91; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ayita Catori

Ayita was happily sitting there watching her mate resting they finally found some time just to be together and the blue eyes french woman couldn't help but feel at ease. She looked at him and stuck out her tongue. There was one thing she enjoyed and it was teasing the single language man. Oh my love i know I was just singing. She said standing up.

She looked down at him with a soft smiled. I said, have I told you lately that I love you.Have I told you that there is no one else above you. Ayita sang looking at him. She moved to the door way and smiled again at him. Its such a lovely day would you honor me my husband with your presence? She asked blowing him a kiss.

table by marie

<style>
.eyes-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/eyes.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#81a1b6; width:580px; height:540; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.eyes-template .title {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.eyes-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.eyes-template .name {text-align:center; font-size:60px; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px;; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Alli table ♥

The smile on his dark muzzle matched the one visible in the eyes of sharp jade he possessed. There were times when the dog King could not help but simply look at her; he felt so much more than lucky to be graced with her beauty day in and day out. Some days, Vigilante still found himself having difficulty believing that he had been so lucky to find her here, in the pack he had never expected to become as much of a home to him as it had.

He rose, running his fingers over his face sleepily. The bipedal form was not his preference, but he tended to simply mimic his mate's form when they slept so that their bodies matched. "Of course, my Queen," the dog King replied. It was a silly question. Responsibilities that he knew he had to attend to and so he did, he wanted nothing more than to spend his time with her. "What did you have in mind for the day? They could do whatever it was that she wished to do.

<style type="text/css">
.vigi9002-box {width:300px;height:352px;float:right;}
.vigi9002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#544942; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.vigi9002-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.vigi9002 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vigi9002{margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#e1d5ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IKmLT.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89807e; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89807e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]
[html]
Ayita Catori

Ayita knew all too well that the Green eyed king would make time for her. She tried not to ask him often though he was a busy man and she was more then happy to raise they're children. He protected the family the whole family. She smiled looking at him

She looked at him, to her he was dashing even though she knew he did not like this form as much. They had met as to Lupus she had never forgotten the first time she laid eyes on him. She smiled brushing her hair off of her shoulder as she smiled at him. i was thinking of the temple i've never been there. She said giving him a little look.

Moving to the door way she shifted her form. Giving a rough shake to her fur she looked at him and smiled. She found herself racing down the the stairs to wait for him.

table by marie

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
lalala I toooold you that you'd get a post first <3

Vigilante had been to the temple once before, but it had been a cursory glance through it. It had been an intended thorough exploration, but he had been distracted when Caspa had arrived on the scene and they had gotten caught up in conversation. He knew that Skoll had been inside the temple on at least one occasion, and still he found himself feeling sheepish that he had never given it much thought. The King knew he should have explored it completely before allowing his children near it, but thankfully, there had been no problems with it thus far.

The dog mutt of a King leaped off the bed, allowing his body to shift to his much-preferred secui form as he did so, landing with a heavy thud on the floor of their room. He loped after his mate, a sly grin on his dark muzzle as he reached the bottom of the stairs and "accidentally" toppled over her, bringing them down in a heap. Quickly, he gave her muzzle an affectionate lick before disentangling himself from her, shaking out his thickened fur once he was free and she had time to stand once more.

"The Temple sounds great, my love," he murmured, nuzzling her ruff briefly. "Skoll has already given it a thorough exploring, and he claims there are ghosts. I suppose we should see this for ourselves," he said with a chuckle as he nosed the front door open, stepping aside to let her pass through before him.

<style type="text/css">
.vigi9002-box {width:300px;height:352px;float:right;}
.vigi9002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#544942; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.vigi9002-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.vigi9002 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vigi9002{margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#e1d5ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IKmLT.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89807e; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89807e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]
[html]
Ayita Catori

Ayita Laughed as she had raced away from him. She was at ease when on all fours and so she stopped close to the door as she saw her large mate come barreling down the stairs and at her. The two tumbled and Ayita laughed as he looked at her and licked her and moved off. She smiled as she rolled over and shook off real good.

I'm glad my choice of adventure suits your fancy. She teased as she forced the door fully open. She slid herself through the door and out side. She was excited to spend the day out with her mate and no one else. I like ghosts think they're friendly? she joked a little picking up her pace a bit. She really did enjoy the thought of some alone time.

table by marie

<style>

</style>
[/html]