i know what it takes to move on
Desired Profession Path: Medic
NPC's: Magdalena Jagielka (11 years old).

[html]
ooc goes here

Magda had gone against her wishes and left Dymtr with Leon. The hag had taken her own horse and rode the gap between the packs in the night with the child, who willingly returned. Lied to no doubt... Io thought, silent as she moved along side Neo. Unhappy at many things, especially that after she'd decided to go to AniWaya, warning that woman to leave her alone, she'd followed and demanded that Io give her Neo to ride. The russet saddle hybrid didn't argue, merely dismounted and shifted without a word. Io knew better than to speak, she'd jsut end up in a worse position. And as it was she was near admitting it was probably best. She'd not been all to well after being forced to relinquish Estrella.

'We're here' Magda announced. Io looked up, she'd not really been paying attention, but the old woman was right. Here they were. 'You calling or shall I? the cantankerous wolf asked, turning her head down to the doggish creature below. 'Fine' and with that the elder woman let out a call, strong and accented, strange for someone of her age. 'Do try and behave now won't you?' she said, making her demand with a sweet over tone.

<style type="text/css">
.roset2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#24222B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/08VaN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6A5F86; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A195B0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

A howl broke her concentration, and the female sighed as she yet again put her work away. In the few hours she had left over in between duties and teachings, she had taken up a new hobby. Several unfinished dreamcatchers lay strewn around on her sleeping bunk, some works in progress and some works she'd quickly given up on. At first she had tried to make a small one for an ornament, but quickly found that her clumsy fingers had been trained to the spear much further than they had been for such fine needlework. The tribe could certainly need some freshening up for spring, but it would seem she was an unreliale source of decorations, judging by the speed at which she failed at making even the simplest of items. It was almost a blessing to be torn away from it; her self esteem was taking several blows with each failure.

She moved in large steps to the outside of her building, and now she was grateful for how she had found a way to keep her horse closer. Swinging a leg over the large animal, she rose as if a giant, a huge wolf atop a huge mount. Only the strongest could support her weight. With a quick movement of her arm she directed it through the reins, and soon they were trotting along the trodden-down paths, out of the village. It took a blessedly short while to reach the callers on horseback, and they were not hard to find to a female who had been trained to track. She spotted two figures, and a horse, ahead, but could not recognise their scent even as she drew closer. Not getting down from her mount, she spoke to them from atop the horse, asserting her dominance over the situation with ease. A hoarse, deep female's voice spoke out, greeting them formally, and with a smile. She saw little point in dawdling, or speaking in oracular words; her message was clear and immediate. "Greetings, strangers. I am Ulilohi, councilwoman. What do you seek?"

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Io was kept detached as her aunt spoke to this woman. A lightly disrespectful glance passed from her eyes, though it was nothing personal. Merely a product of Io's irritance, aimed at her aunt. Silver eyes removed themselves once again, turning to the scenery, varied, for it was between season. But beautiful none the less. The elder woman on the horse maintained eye contact with tribal leader, not quite respectful in a sense, but more... openly regarding the different in rank. The wolves upon the horse spoke, but still the collie kept herself away. It was easier. Keeping herself away. She knew that taking Dymtr away from her was for the better, but she'd never admit it so openly. She felt like a child all over again.

Magda's words were strong in their tone, decorated with accents of a homeland both newcomers to the tribe borders shared, and a lifetime well balanced with ups and downs. 'Myself and my niece seek somewhere to stay. The pack she left recently was...' the woman considered her words, 'Not to her liking, shall we say. And due to recent events, a fresh start was permitted'. Io nodded to herself, though it was more out of sarcasm that any real agreement.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Cranky Uli Wink

The younger hybrid said nothing; it was the older stranger who spoke, and so Ulilohi fixated on her. The brown female openly met her gaze, and although she hesitated when the other did not look away, the councilwoman did not alter her stance. A quick glance flew to the silent one before returning to the one that spoke, and who had the guts to stare her in the eyes. Ulilohi re-wrapped her blue shawl around her shoulders as she listened to what was being said to her, and nodded, finally, once the woman finished speaking. It would seem these ones were not accustomed to asking, but Ulilohi was not someone to invite in those who would not invite her to know them. "You have names, I assume?" Ulilohi did not ask, but demanded. Despite her dominating display, though, the female was not yet annoyed enough to be truly demanding of them. The function of her request was mostly to correct their lack of respect by not offering their names. "Entry into our ranks requires skill and dedication. What can you offer our tribe in the ways of meaningful skills or arts?" Another demand, but justly so. One could not simply waltz up to the borders of AniWaya and stare defiantly in its leader's eye without expecting a reaction of sorts. Besides, there was the matter of where to place them.

[/html]
[html]

short XD

Word Count → 000

Magdalena was a smart woman and she noticed the mild irritation in her voice. Io huffed a short, dry laugh at the tribal woman's sharp demand. She consider speaking up and pointing out she hadn't asked for their names before now, but refrained and shook her head lightly, never turning her eyes back on the conversing pair. The elder woman on the horse smiled, it wasn't very genuine but it wasn't far off from one. 'Of course, how impolite of me' she mused, 'And that social butterfly is my niece, Io Berlin'. Granted their was a hint of sarcasm there but it wasn't directed to Ulilohi.

'Skills? Magda asked, tilting her head. [b]'Of course we have skills, she chuckled casually, [b]'I myself have varied skills, medic, catering and relaying histories and other tales. Io is skilled in catering too, as well as being a rapid hunter'. Io turned her head to regard the the duo, proud of her skills. Hunting wasn't her forte, but her rapidness overplayed her strength.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

You forgot naming Magda Wink Sorry for the delay

It would seem communication was not the forte of the younger one, and the hybrid threw looks at the older one as if she truly did not wish to be there. Ulilohi fixated her gaze on her for a moment before it returned to the one named Magda. Though this Io was sarcastically named a social butterfly, Ulilohi was not convinced. She nodded as the older one as skills were recited, but an eyebrow arched at one of the words she used. "I am afraid I do not know of this 'catering' skill you speak of, but the rest of them are useful enough, I would think." Soon, the hunters and scouts would be overloaded with tracking and hunting the plentiful game, and AniWaya would need all the able hands available. "I would let you join our ranks, although I have two further questions. Firstly, I will need to know the reason for your departure of your old pack. Recently, we have been riddled with criminals, and I do not make a habit out of allowing my tribe to become a refuge for outcasts." Her ocean eyes shifted to look at Io."Secondly, there is the matter of our customs. In AniWaya, respect to all other tribesmembers is not only expected, but required. It is part of our custom to behave respectfully towards members. I am not encouraged by your suitability, Io, when you fail to greet me properly, but would rather speak through your friend." Recent events had made the councilwoman much more wary of who she accepted, and why. Their backstory was essential to her now, while before she might not have cared as much. Many things had been learned in a short time.

[/html]
[html]

*headdesk* I am a derp. you can assume Magda tol Ulil about what went on ^^~

'Cooking' Magda explained simple, though not in any sort of demeaning way. The elder wolf would not say in hundreds of words what could be said in one. The grey wolf pursed her lips before speaking, 'There. Was, a lot of change, within the leadership. And a situation arose where this, upheaval, was not best encountered' Magda shook her head and sighed, before leaning over and whispering slightly so that Io couldn't hear. I'd rather not retell the story in front of my niece, it's better if she forgot it...' Hopefully Ulilohi would understand.

Silver eyes turned to the Aniwayan, with no emotion, only nodding a single time. She turned away, tears forming. 'I don't feel ready to speak. Things have occurred in my life and I need time to sort myself out'. She fell silent and then looked back. 'I'm sorry. I trust my Aunt to do what's best for me, and if she has led me here...' Io gave a dull smile, 'I'll do whatever it takes to prove a good example towards her...' She was being honest, but it was hard to be open and optimistic towards everything given her situation.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Hooray! Let me know if you want Magda as a particular rank or just as Itse?
We can continue the thread if you want, or just end it with your next post - your choice. Welcome back!

The councilwoman nodded, listening, as Magda explained carefully. Certainly, some history was best to leave in the past, Ulilohi knew this. As the older woman leaned forward to elaborate, the brown-pelted woman felt a stab of guilt. Suffering was unavoidable in life, but she held no reservations against people who did what they could to avoid it, regardless. She believed in the balance of life, and that if something ill befell her, something great must befall her at some point in the future, if it has not already. But naturally, even if she held that to be truth, that did not mean it was easy to percieve the world like so when it displayed its sharp teeth of malevolence. She nodded quietly. It was good that Magda would tell the truth even if it held pain, and it was good that she would protect her family from harm and pain.

Io elaborated without detail, and Ulilohi would not make her venture further into memories of trouble. With a final gesture and correcting of her shawl, the blue-eyed councilwoman nodded again, accepting their explanations. They would answer her even when doing so caused them pain, she could see this plain as day. There was no reason for them not to be able to join them. "You answer me truthfully, and I thank you. If you would serve as a medic for us, Io, we have need for both your services." Her hands moved to steer her mount to turn. She spoke in a friendly tone as she did, indicating with one finger the direction she had come from. Scents of the Great Fire and other canines streamed towards her from the Village, scents of friends and of home. The beacon's smoke plume was clearly visible over tree tops. "The Village is this way, we have spare huts and room for your horse in our stables." She gave a slight smile. "Our hunters took deer not many days ago, you will find it is still fresh and plentiful." With a click of her tongue, the horse started moving slowly, hesitantly, making room for them to join her if they should wish to do so.

[/html]

Welcome to AniWaya!

Hooray! Check out all of this fun stuff:

• Have a look at the Aniwaya Territories for interesting areas to explore.
  • Completing tasks in the season game offer collectibles, tables, avatars, icons, art and titles. Have a look!
  • You can collect points from your posts and trade them for various prizes, including art.
  • Remember to look into AniWaya's culture and laws!
  • Do you have a horse? Add it to the official stables overview, here.
  • Do you have a spirit guide already? Add it to our current listings, here.

Need help? Confused about AniWaya stuff? Don't hesitate to PM your questions to the AniWaya account, and we'll reply as soon as possible. If you need posting tables, avatars or sigs, you can request code and graphics in the talents subforum. If you're feeling lost or confused about the game, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor!