wild one, tame enough
[html]

Omni would be a happy mommy

Omni woke up that morning with a smile upon her face, yawning and stretching from the restful sleep aquired that last night. Maybe it was the pregnancy, that conked her out early in the night. Whatever it was, at least she was resting much better. The bulge upon her stomach was getting rather annoying now, yet the coywolf looked upon it with love, soon it would be gone and tiny pups would be breathing the outside air. Rolling over just the slightest, Omni touched Jacinto's shoulder softly trying to awaken the attractive ginger hybrid. Just that, and the pregnant belle found herself scooting closer to be pressed neatly against his body, despite the bump.

The time when the pups would arrive was becoming an excitement within the young woman, she couldn't wait to hold them proudly and cuddle them close. Oh how beautiful that would be. She would be able to nurture them, and feed them. And even protect them. It would be a dream. In her excitement, her hands were placed upon her growing abdomen, feeling for any movement from her children. There was times when Omni wanted to congratulate Jacinto, hold him as tight as she possibly could. Tell him over and over again that he would be a wonderful father.

Sparkling blue eyes fell upon her jewel of a mate, stroking his fiery hair softly. Months ago, she wouldn't have expected this. If not Jacinto, who would she end up with? Probably someone not as sweet as her current lover.

A tongue flew happily from her lips to repeatedly graze the Lykoi's face and nose. "Get up you attractive lump of sexypants." She teased lightly, stopping her kisses to laugh lightly and hold his hand to her heart. "I mean--Good morning good sir."

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC → :: I suck...

Jacinto felt nothing but warmth beneath the soft rabbit fur blankets spread carefully over the bed, the warmth emitted from Omni was rather comforting too. Even in sleep, it was hard not to move closer to her petite form. Happily, the Lykoi rolled over towards her. It was morning, soon they'd both be awake and up for the day. Unfortunately, the chocolate hybrid found himself resenting that time. This was too warm, too comfortable to move.

Jacinto felt a warm touch on his shoulder, awakening as if summoned. Fiery ochre orbs fell upon Omni's beautiful face. Of course now he'd get up. It was her gentle touch that he found he loved, something he would never ignore if his life depended on it. Jacinto guffawed good naturedly at her morning greeting. He knew his woman had a sense of humor. Her tongue gently lashed over his face, gentle and warming.  Returning the gentle touch, Jacinto let a hand fall upon the side of her cheek, letting a small smile wander across the surface of his visage. "Morning, love." The hybrid whispered lovingly, how could Columbine disapprove of this? If he was in this place, the dusky eldest brother would see what a gentle and sweet woman she was. In a way, Jacinto was angry about the way Col had treated the relationship, it was their choice. Even his brother couldn't manipulate Cinto out of it.

Rising the slightest from the warm and extremely soft bed, a wide yawn separated the jaws of the small Lykoi. How could this not be a happy thing? Mateship and soon-to-be fatherhood would be a dream. "I have to go hunt...Do you want to come with me?" Often times, Jacinto would take her shift with hunting and catch extra prey to take back to the Mansion.  She could come along and rest, risking the lives of his children was far too great of a risk to take. He slipped on his baggy black pants, not even bothering to grab the vest. It was lost somewhere, probably dirty.

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

lololololi powerplayed. Tell me if you want it gone

Omni clutched him close to her, as if he'd disappear from her touch if she let him go. A wide grin spread across her face as his boisterous laugh interrupted the silence of their room before he quieted to wish her a good morning. His hand stroked her cheek gently, and lovingly the petite coydog felt herself leaning into the touch. "My Jacinto." Omni said simply, if any woman, any woman at all, went for her man--Well...Life may not be as pleasant for the other female. Especially in her slightly moody state.

It was perfect. The room was lighted brightly from the daylight, illuminating the lovely guitar sitting in the corner. The instrument had become something precious even to her, the music that do easily flowed from Jacinto's fingers usually had the russet belle feeling invigorated and content.

Since cleaning the room, Omni enjoyed the appearance of the living space. Jacinto had taken a lot of the cluttered junk out, and kept the prettier, much more useful things around. Soon...Soon she'd be a good mother. Much much better than her own. Omni hated her mother. The harsh treatment and sadistic torture inflicted upon her as a small child was too hard to bear. To harsh and painful. The petite coywolf would never dream of hurting her children.

Jacinto's gentle voice broke through her thinking, asking her if she wanted to tag along on his trip. "Sure. But you better let me use the bow. I'm not retired because I'm pregnant." A coy and manipulating smile spread across her lips as she gracefully danced across the room to grab her weapon and sheath of arrows. She placed the strap over her shoulder and held the bow firmly in a slender hand. Omni was all set. A cloak was kept in her hands until she got cold.

Taking the Lykoi's hand, she led him out into the hallway. "You ready?"   

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC → :: Hehe powerplay the hell outta Jacinto, he wouldn't mind anyway XD and he's totally a lady-killer

Jacinto loved it when she held him that way, as if he'd just vanish from the face of the earth if she let go. How could he go anywhere anyway? This was his mate. And one he couldn't get away from anyway. They were quite like magnets, moving in the way they should and never to separate. Months ago, he wouldn't have imagined sharing a bed with the world's most alluring female. When they had first met, she was a quiet young woman. He had tried his best to court her, flirting and trying to win her over. He had let her in his room, given her warm tea and blankets. Well here they were. Maybe his cheesy flirting had worked. At least it did. Who would have Omni if he didn't? She couldn't possibly be alone all her life, she was much too interesting and beautiful for that. Maybe Helotes. Maybe the Aquila. No that couldn't be possible.  Maybe Columbine. The last thought almost made the hybrid keel over in disbelief. If that was so, he imagined it would be a thing of dominancy, with Col on the top of the pyramid.

Jacinto placed a gentle hand on her stomach. These were his children. Their children. Beings so precious and pure, he would risk his own life for theirs. "I find...That I can't wait until they walk with us."

The Lykoi man nodded as she got up, taking the quiver and bow, standing up as the powerful woman she was. He'd fight for her every single day, protect her. Although Omni had much too much life. She could probably protect herself. He'd never take the chance though. They made their way into the hallway, the woman beside him gently grasped one of his hands. A smile lit up his features, a contented equal grin. As they started out into the fresh open air, Jacinto looked at the coulda thoughtfully. "Y'know, when I first met you...Do you want to know what I was thinking?"
His brow raised just as thoughtfully. "I thought you were untouchable. You were so beautiful, and sweet. That I thought I'd never be able to hold you, or kiss you...But here I am. I'm the luckiest man ever." It was what he had wanted to tell her for a very long time. He had wanted to form the words right, and up until now they never came. "There's a custom, an old human one. And, they'd marry their mates. A big celebration. I don't think they do it here. And I'm kinda disappointed that way...I have always wanted to see how you dance." A wide boyish smile spread across the tawny hybrid's muzzle, tail swishing happily to and fro. Taking one of her hands, he knelt before her. "But other than that, they ask their beloved to marry them...Omni-Will you be my wife? My lifelong partner until death do we part?" Long fingers pulled out an old diamond ring from his pants pocket, picking up her slender hand to place the ring on the proper finger. They were far from the Mansion now, deep in the woods. They were mates yes, but the man with the large ears wanted to know if they'd sustain their partnership until death.

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

you mean Omni-killer XD...I powerplayed C:

His soft words and touches had the young woman melting in affection. She was so touched by his words, almost brought to tears by his sincere onslaught of gentle confessions. What had she thought when she had met him? It was confusing, she couldn't remember. Although instinctively she knew she thought well of the sweet Lykoi. Even with the unloaded bow in her hand, the girl pressed herself into his chest. "When I first met you, I thought you were the sweetest man I've ever met. You took me in, helped me. And you cared. You actually showed that you cared. Most men-That I've met didn't. I was nothing but a toy for them...And this, this is much more. I'm happy for that." There was André though. He cared for a long time, up until the end. There was though, something within her past partner that was like an egg. And apparently she cracked it, creating someone so twisted in her view that she couldn't stay. She hated leaving him, life was good in that time. He had helped her, kept her away from her mother. But he hurt her. Weeks of bandages and the threat of infection had her never turning her eye his way again. Jacinto would never turn on her, even without asking he had an aura of goodness. Not like André.

They were far out into the woods now, and Jacinto started talking of weddings. She had also heard of them, wonderful joyous ceremonies. Then the Lykoi went on about wanting to see her dance. "I can't dance. I don't think--" Before she could finish, a beautiful ring was slipped on her fingers. It fit perfectly, and shone so delicately on her finger. "Of course. I'll be your wife, forever." Dropping her hunting weapon on the ground, with ease she crouched with him. Giving him a gentle kiss on the nose. "Who wouldn't want to be yours?" Omni laughed and pulled the tawny hybrid up with her.

The forest seemed so quiet, so secluded from the world. That was until a cry was heard nearby. "Jacinto. What was that?" It sounded of pain and loneliness. "It's crying..." She let go of his hand to trail after the sound, it wailed again get couldn't be found. Where she was, there was blood. The scent of iron was too strong, but soon the young woman came upon what she was looking for. Immediately her maternal instincts took over, scooping the tiny thing up in her arms. It was a tiny pup, if underneath this blood and gunk, would have a lustrous chocolate and tawny pelt. It whimpered in her arms, blood running from its torn ear. She looked up to see flapping, a large eagle swooped overhead. It wasn't hers, luckily. "I'm going to take you home...Clean you up, feed you and tuck you into bed...You'll be safe now." Omni cooed softly to the tiny child.  It didn't look or smell like any of the clan's children, didn't have the Lykoi splash of color or the red eyes of the de le Poer. But, it did have a tawny pelt and a black star-like mark in between its eyes. She saw Jacinto catching up to her, and nodded. "We can't leave him alone."  

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC → :: uh oh. Poor Jacinto doesn't know what to say

Jacinto felt his heart leap as she accepted it, although in a way it was silly. They were already mated. The pair just needed to exchange vows. It was practically a secret wedding anyway, all anyone had to do was imagine the spinning and joyful guests around them. There. That was all there was too it. She kissed his face, didn't she know that this made him weak at the knees?

He also heard the sad sound, large ears perking attentively and worriedly. Omni was already way ahead of him, creeping away without him noticing. He picked the bow off the ground and followed slowly after her. He could protect her, whatever it is could be potentially dangerous. Instead, he saw her bending over to scoop something up. His ears perked curiously as he approached to see a pup held gently in her arms. It had blood all over it's body, and it's ear was torn in half, the tip gone, immediately his heart went out to the small creature.

Omni began to speak, saying something about taking the tiny pup home. "Om, I don't know..." What she said was true though, they couldn't just leave it. It was so small, looked so malnourished and thin. It needed help really really soon. Whoever abandoned it didn't have a head on their shoulders. By its appearance, Jacinto guessed it to be mostly coyote. Maybe a little bit of dog. "He's kind of cute...Let's take him homespun he won't get sick." He wrapped a careful arm around her shoulder, peering down at the poor pup in her arms.

"Keep him warm. Wrap him in your cloak until we get back. I'll get a warm bath up, and some blankets. I think we have enough food." Giving one last look, Jacinto sprinted to the Mansion on two legs. The day had been very eventful now. Could he really call that pup his son? It was possible. In a way, he didn't know if Omni and himself could manage it with the litter on the way. But seeing those sad eyes of the lost child, he just had to.

Reaching the Mansion, the Lykoi stopped for a moment's rest on the doorway. He was out of breath, and regained it steadily as he made his way to their room. Opening the door, Jacinto looked into their clean space and entered. Things to help a hurt puppy...Looking around the room, he found a large bowl that would act as a good bath. And blankets, without slowing the hybrid pulled those off a shelf. After about five minutes of scrambling, everything was set. Warm water was poured into the bowl, blankets and rags to keep him warm and clean. Now he just had to wait for Omni to get back. He stretched out on the bed exhausted waiting.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

STUBBORN OMNI C:

Jacinto seemed tentative and uncertain about keeping the small child, yet Omni wouldn't budge and inch on giving the tiny pup up to anyone. She wrapped the tawny fur ball into the corners of her cloak, cradling him close to keep him warm. The wounds and his ear were still fairly new. Maybe that eagle she had spotted had slowly been harassing the poor child. The pup didn't squirm much in her arms, but clung close to her as if she was his last life.

Jacinto ran off, hurrying back to the Mansion to set things up for them. She walked slowly, not wanting to hurt any of her children by running. She could consider this pup as her child, it may only be a few weeks old. And there was already an attachment there. On the way back, the prospect of names were running through her mind. What could she call this young coyote? Omni wanted something different, and with a good ring to it. Sinatrai Idly she murmured "Sin-ah-try...That shall be your name. Sinatrai Lykoi-Cadeaux. No, just Lykoi" She bent her head to lick the boy on the head, kiss him gently to reassure him. He would be a perfect son.

Vaguely she realized that she could nurse him, and he had found that out too. With her cloak wrapped him tight warm, he could comfortably suckle. That was good. It seemed it had been way too long since he had filled his belly. As they neared the Mansion, Omni bent down to check on her new son. "My son, my son." She whispered quietly as she held him close.

Jacinto was already in the room, laying tiredly on the bed. He had everything lain out for Sinatrai. "Hon, we're keeping him. His name is Sinatrai. Sinatrai Lykoi." His last name was beautiful, and seemed to fit better than hers. Removing her clingy pup from her breast, she gently held him above the bowl. It must have once been a huge mixing bowl, much bigger than Sina. Omni gently immersed him into the warm water, holding him so he couldn't hurt himself or fall. As soon as her chocolate pup stopped squirming, a slender hand picked a rag from the corner of the table. It took a while of gently rubbing the soapy cloth against Sinatrai's downy pelt. The water was turning a shade of pink as the blood washed from her son's pelt. The wounds were cleaned, wrapped and treated like his ear. It was pitiful to know that Omni just noticed the beautiful vivid yellow eyes he had. After the bath, the girl gently dried the water from his pelt. It was difficult to not open the shallow wounds he had. But at last, the deed was done.  

Exhausted, Omni made her way over to the bed with Jacinto, Sinatrai in her arms. "I was so worried...Thank you for helping." Omni's tongue gently kissed him on the lips, snuggling into him with Sina nursing. "He would have died..."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC → :: *giggles*

Jacinto's large tawny ears stood tall as the door opened, in stepped Omni and the pup she had found. Was there others still out there? They had only found this one. The golden sheyote spoke, naming the small boy. Sinatrai. It fit, leave it to Omni to come up with clever names. The way she added Lykoi to the end was sweet. He would have liked it either way, with one or both of their names tacked onto the end. It had been a long day already, they had woken up not too long ago, but already the caramel hybrid was tired.

From the bed, he watched his mate work. Her hands flew over the pup's body, cleaning and treating. He debated whether jumping up to help, but refused knowing that Omni had control over it and she seemed to be doing well. Sinatrai was still nursing, Jacinto noticed. So maybe Omni could eat the food he set out. After the work, she returned to the bed. She folded her pregnant body against him, holding their new family member. His long fingers flew out softly, to touch the little male under the chin and feel his intact velvety ear. "There was a little boy under all that!" Jacinto laughed and gently removed the pup from Omni's arms to take a good look at the small form. In a way, Sinatrai reminded him of himself at that age. He had longish thin legs, and his ribs showed through his fur. Jacinto couldn't help it. He held the tawny pup to him, kissing his head repeatedly. "He has to stay...He's our son now." 

It was love now. Jacinto was becoming attached to this frail pup. In time he would be strong enough to walk, all healed and well. Scampering about the Mansion without a care. "I wouldn't have let him die." The Lykoi man said simply. He wouldn't have left Sina there anyway. Gently, the hybrid passed 
his pup back to Omni.  "I wouldn't let anyone die." Gently, the chocolate hybrid kissed both their heads, first a gentle kiss on Omni's forehead, and a gentle fatherly kiss to his son's small ear.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Omni loves her Jacinto :3 he's her pretty flower  :3

The girl's ear twitched as he spoke, listening to the truthfulness in her mate's words. That was quite right, he'd never harm anyone intentionally (unless protecting of course!) for fun or entertainment. How could he ever leave such a small helpless being by his self against the wild? His gentle kiss to her head had her smiling. Jacinto always knew how to make her happy, be it his laughter or his presence. Any way, it did. Placing her sleeping child upon her chest, Omni lay her head on one of his wiry forelimbs, happy.

It didn't last long though, a rustling by the window had the tall female looking up from the bed, in came Ky'allu. Lemony eagle eyes stared down at the bundle in Omni's arms. "Gosh...I planning to steal that thing long ago." Cerulean eyes flashed as her large ears picked up that sentence "You planned what?" The last thing Omni needed was for her eagle to plan to prey on her children. That surely wouldn't be right! "You can't stay if you think that. I don't give you meat and clean up your crap for nothing! Come back later when you've changed your mind!" Growling with exasperation, Omni shoved the bird back outside the window, feathers flapping frantically at her. Sinatrai in Jacinto's arms stirred, kicking his small legs a little. No! No!" Ky cried, before perching on a branch nearby. Critical yellow eyes staring aggravatingly in. "Once you've changed your mind-And I can trust you...I'll let you back in." Omni sighed as she shut the window tight. This was no time for her silly bird's antics. None of her children were to become bird food.

Placing a hand on her stomach, Omni walked back to the bed. Her clear blue eyes were a bit fiery as she tried to calm down in Jacinto's arms. "I can't trust him-He would have gotten Sina." A lean muzzle edged its way into his hair, breathing in his soothingly sweet scent. The young woman couldn't hurt her kids with her choice of pet. It wasn't right.

For a while, Omni felt guilty for talking to Jacinto about marriage and lifelong commitment...Then to suddenly switch to another topic to help Sinatrai. "I'm sorry--For running away right after we talked so deeply about us...I was worried for his life...I don't want it to sound and feel like I don't love you...I'm smitten with you-I'm attracted to your personality...Your looks...And everything you are." The russet girl finished off. A slender hand brushed itself through his mop of orange hair, a small smile spreading across the corners of her muzzle. "That's why I'm your wife. And anyone who disagrees with that fact is completely wrong. " Thinking,  Omni touched his face softly before whispering "Je t'aime."

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb03-box {width:238px;height:330px;float:right;}
.freebfeb03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#63118e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb03 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb03 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#eeecfc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xG7rj.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e343e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]