Carve me a new beginning
He was part of the pack now. He had been wandering around pack lands for a while, looking for anything he could use to write with or paint on or do anything artistic on. He wanted to do something and as he walked he found some wood and used the crude knife to start carving. He sat down somewhere in the town square and continued his carving.

He had yet to meet many other wolves and he wondered if there were pups in the pack. He continued to carve and let his mind wander. He was happy to have found a pack. He looked down at his carving and found that he had been carving the leader of the pack. Maybe he could give it to her. He tried to put fine details into the wood and for the most part was doing a great job. Maybe the pack leader would like what he did. Maybe the pack needed something repaired or something.
[html]
Word Count :: 000 sorry for the delay! <3

The female saw the new member from a distance away; she enjoyed that they were slowly gaining back members. She was sure that they would prosper soon enough - the boat had brought more attention than she had anticipated, and she was glad for it. If there was anything her pack needed, it was for people to know who they were - what they were - what they stood for.

So she was glad that members were slowly trickling in, and the old members seemed to be dedicated to making themselves known - a family was what they were. She was glad for it; she wanted them to be a family, a close group of canines who all, although different, had a common place to be, a common goal. And, on top of that, she also wanted her newest members to feel welcome, even if it may seem that they had not found their way quite yet. She walked to the new member Aylu, and sat down next to him, smiling in his direction. "Hello, Aylu," she said warmly. "How are you settling in the pack?"

I am with you, I will carry you through it all, I won't leave you, I will catch you. When you feel like letting go, 'Cause you're not, you're not alone

Image courtesy of harold.lloyd

<style>
.GR2_Skye1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#6d3d4e; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 {background-color:#a99261; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#462e24; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1594/atable16.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #b98797; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye1 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #b98797; }
.GR2_Skye1 .name {text-align:left; font-family:Aguafina Script; font-size:85px; text-shadow:#4b2835 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 .lyrics {color:#e1d3d2; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_Skye1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#9e6c79; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #b98797; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]