When you're not strong
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

OOC

Word Count → 314

In all of the excitement from two days earlier at the sudden meeting with X'yrin, Kiara had almost forgotten her grief. Shiloh was dead, Sarain was missing, and Kiara knew in her heart that she would never see them again. However, once she sat down and started thinking, the memories returned with a vengeance and left the expecting mother with an intense amount of sorrow. Now words could describe how she was feeling. What had happened to the grey female? Why was it allowed to happen? Kiara just couldn't help but blame herself. She should have stopped Shiloh from leaving, or at least made her wait until she was fully healed. Kiara replayed the last moment she saw the scarred female alive over and over in her head. She imagined Shiloh's body lying in the snow.

Eventually the arctic wolf couldn't take it anymore. She had to move, to get out of her den and run. But her swollen belly prevented her from doing any meaningful amount of running. Instead, Kiara trotted through Ichika. Her mind was blank and she simply let her feet take her, unguided, through the forest. Cold, wet earth turned to concrete as she reached the old human highway. She turned west and followed the familiar path all the way to New Dawn.

It took a long time for Kiara to reach the boarders and night had already descended. She sat several lengths away from the scent markers, her body not willing move the extra lengths. What was she doing there? Kiara really didn't know. The only wolf she knew in New Dawn was Noah, and they hadn't parted on good terms. Still Kiara raised her muzzle and let loose a howl. It called for the Shawtooth male, and her sorrow was prominent in her voice. Kiara need him, he was her brother and she needed his comfort and love.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc goodness!

The silver male was back in the pack and was no longer the Omega. Though he was not the same male that joined the pack over three month ago, he had changed. His heart, soul and body had been broken down and beaten one too many times for him to recover. His heart had been placed on the line one too many times, and the male was done with being hurt.

With last month it was clear that his old family no longer wanted him around, while the black male that held the alpha rank in the pack was not a fan of the silver male. Noah knew he had to refocus and get back on track with being a member of the pack. Weather the black male liked him or not, he would show he was a member of this family.

Hearing the call from the borders the silver male moved to these, grumbling as he moved with his limp. Picking up the scent of his old family the one that stood there and watched him being pushed down into the mud by the leader, the same pack that had demanded that punishment. Seeing the white lady standing there upon the borders swollen stomach and all he rolled his eyes. ”Unless you are here on a mission with the pack as a whole I highly suggest you move one. I have no patience for your types.” The male spoke bluntly to her. He’s ear stood up as his eyes did not look at her softly as they did the last time. His one good eye harshly looking at her.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Bully! He's a bully!

Word Count → 306

The arctic wolf sat in the mud. The weight on her body, both mental and physical, was too much for her to bear standing any longer. Her head faced downwards and her ears drooped. It wasn't long before the awkward beat of Noah's footsteps could be heard. When the footsteps were close and the silver male's scent was strong she raised her head. Her eyes radiated her grief and her face expressed what little joy she had for seeing him again. She weakly wagged her tail, only making the effort to move it back and forth a few times. It wasn't that she disliked seeing Noah, it was just that her pain was much stronger than her joy.

The scarred male that approached Kaira was not Noah, at least, no the Noah she knew. Noah's demeanor was not in any way friendly and he even rolled his eyes at Kiara. His expression was harsh, his words were blunt, and his voice was uncaring. Kiara flinched when he spoke, like she had been struck. This was not her Noah. She searched for her Noah, the one who could make all her pain go away. The one who was there for her and was like a brother to her. The one who cared for her and the one that she cared for. Were was her Noah? Where was the male she needed most?

"Noah...I...I'm not here on a mission. I don't get missions, you know that. I just...I just needed to see you." Her voice was soft and full of pain. Noah's word's stung, but it was his last comment that struck a blow. What did he mean her type? Was he talking about her inability to shift? Noah wouldn't do that...but the male before her wasn't Noah. She had to ask. "What do you mean, my type?"

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
2+

Seeing her sitting there swollen with pups only further made him more angered towards her. So it was clear that after she rejected his offer as mates that she ran off and lifted her tail for someone else. That was a smack in the face to him. Noah snorted letting out a very impatient sigh as she sat there. She was some one that he loved, and loved enough he would have tried to come back to her pack after the crime that they pushed upon him.

He stepped up to the border line, he did not want her in the lands, she had worn that welcome out when she had made it clear that she was not in love with him after she was been so flirty and sweet to him. The male was sick of putting his heart out there only to have it smashed and walked all over. ”I believe you seen me the last time you where here, before you went and got pregnant.” He snapped, as he could feel the anger raising up with in him. ”Was that how you dealt with shattering my heart like every other female that I have ever loved, down to my mother. Was going off and finding a male to give you children?!” He waited for a second as he gave a stiff flick of his tail. ”Don’t answer that. I can clearly see that exactly what you did. You felt so good about hurting me that you went home to that pack and laid with him. The male snarled, his lips gathered up around his pink gums as he looked down at her. ”Yes your kind, the Ho-en’s.” The male spoke coldly about the pack he had lived in since it was founded.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:274.

More than anything, Kiara wanted kind words. She needed soothing tones to help her through her grief. Yet standing before her was a wall of anger and hate. His impatient sigh startled Kiara and the frustration in his eyes confused her. What had happened to make such a gentle male turn vial? The white wolf crouched down as he stalked to the boarder line. Although he was still several feet away from her she couldn't help but submit. Her tail became tucked beneath her legs and her ears flattened agains her head. Kiara could sense that she wasn't welcome, but there was some part of her that hoped Noah was turn back to his kind self.

It was painful for the white female to listen to Noah's words, and as their meaning hit her she couldn't help but sit in shock. She wasn't like that, he knew she wouldn't do that to him. Hurting Noah, turning him down, that wasn't her intention at all. She never wanted to make him feel pain and was devastated when their last meeting had turned sour. Once the shock dissipated, instead of sadness there was anger. The pregnant female's temper flared. She quickly rose and her tail stood high. Kiara pulled her lips back and growled, low and loud at the impostor who stood before her. "What the fuck do you know! How dare you accuse me of such things! I was pregnant before our little meeting, jackass. Not to mention my so called "type." In case you don't remember, you were once an Ichiken too."

Tears began to stream down her face, this wasn't supposed to happen. "I came here to ask for your help, not take your bullshit."

Table By Bria

<style>
.kill2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.irish p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kill2 b {color:#FFEBCD; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kill2 {background-color:#660100; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... sav6-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius: 15px; margin:0px auto; padding:390px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#A9A9A9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.kill2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
3+

The male rose to the challenge that she present to him, daring to let her temper flair at the borders of a pack that she had no say in, in fact she might be ran off if someone seen her here. The male was covering him-self from facing any more harsh time by the pack and its leaders. The male rose up snarling at her, she was foolish thinking he was going to submit to her. ”LOWER YOUR-SELF! These lands are not yours. Unless that stupid pack has tainted your thoughts about borders, as well as cloud your judgments!” The male spoke harshly and coldly about the pack that he once called home and once upon a time loved. ”So you where fucking him when I asked you out on a date? When I told you I have feelings for you, deep feelings. I would have gone back to that pack; I would have taken whatever words and tongue lashing they had for me.” The male now had the same respect for this lady as he did his mother.

He snorted as he went back to snarling. ”And I left as soon as there was something more natural. I don’t live in a pack where a member I called a sister, stood there and watched as the punishment that your pack ordered, being carried out against her brother. I cried out for help and your pack just stood there stone cold. Allow the member of my pack to drive harsh nips at me. Your pack, one that I use to belong to stood there. The pack I lived in would have never ever spoken or dreamed about that being carried out. Nayru would have never ever demanded that of a formal pack member. “ Then her last words, like they were aimed to hurt him.

He stepped back bracing him-self as he laughed. ”Help? Here’s the help I have you slut. There’s the path back to your pack. Start stepping away from my pack.” That was all he had to say about the help she wanted.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

On any normal day Kiara would have gladly lowered herself, without any demands or complaints. However, it was not a normal day. Kiara kept her tail high and her heckles raised while she bared her teeth. Her hormones raged and she fought for control. They swayed dangerously between rage and sorrow, neither a good emotion to give into. "I'm not fighting with the land. I'm fighting with you, Brother." She put an extra emphasis on the last word, just for spite.

His words hit home. She had only had sex with Alonso once, yet it was enough to get her pregnant. Kiara felt ashamed that he wasn't by her side and it made her feel dirty. With Noah accusing her of being a slut, it only continued to drill in the message. Wolves mated for life, and Kiara had unintentionally broken that rule. This time she stayed quiet. She didn't want to admit that to Noah, nor did she want to point out that she still didn't know what a date was. Shiloh had always seemed to love them, but her own had ended so badly.

Kiara's temper raged again. Noah had left for something more natural? Yet when it came down to natural punishments he couldn't take the heat. Kiara had no empathy for the silver male's punishment, after all it was the way real wolves punished each other. But then again, Noah was a luperci so he knew nothing about natural. "Aw, is the little puppy upset about a few nips. HA! Natural indeed. What would you know about natural? HUH! You're a fucking luperci, you know nothing about the ways of the natural. In a natural pack, getting pushed down and bitten is normal! It happened to me every day and you don't see me complaining. But how can I expect you to understand. Your nothing more than a freak of nature! As far from natural as you can get."

In her anger the white wolf began to pace. Noah's words hit her like a ton of bricks. Slut. He had actually called her a slut. She wheeled around, the sadness spilling from her eyes. "You bastard. How could you! I have given you all of my love and affection. That's what you wanted, isn't it? I gave you everything I had and treated you as family. I'm not like you, I don't know your values or terms. There are so many confusing things in the luperci world, and I don't know any of them. I don't know what a date is. Date's don't exist in the arctic, you just mate and become family. That's it! For me, mates are less important than family."

Table By Bria

<style>
.kill2 {background-color:#660100; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... sav6-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius: 15px; margin:0px auto; padding:390px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#A9A9A9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.kill2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

2+

She thought by adding that title of brother onto her sentence. The male sneered at her and shook his head. Really she thought that calling him something he felt no tie to any more. The male chuckled as he lowered his head down rolling his ear back flicking his tail out. ”Brother? Oh I not been your brother since I saw you laying there crying that some big bad dog beat you up. I left your brother hood shortly after that. I knew that I could never been in the same pack as one of the female that stole my breath away every time I looked at her. “ The male scoffed as he nipped at the air near her.

His word that came next out of his mouth where laced with hates, the hate he felt for just about every living thing. ”Times have changed….I am more natural then you are, and more then you’ll ever be. You are the freak of nature, I welcome the changes my body can take.” The male stepped closer to the borders line. He wanted her to come into the pack lands, he wish she would just so he had a reason to lay a good head but into her.

”I was raised to a family where we date and court before we give them our life. We don’t raise or tail to the first pretty face we meet.” The male was raised clearly different culture, then she was. However it did not excuse the fact she did not know what that meaning of the word “date” was.

[/html]
[html]

Was this it? Was their relationship over? Was her older brother gone for good? Had her friend disappeared? Noah's lunge and snap at her said it all. Kiara scrambled back, her sapphire eyes wide with surprise. He had attacked her. Even if his blow didn't hit, he had still attacked her. How could he have attacked her? He was, he was, not Noah. Noah was gone, perhaps for ever. The kind, scarred male had disappeared and in his place remained some evil impostor who was hell bent on destroying their relationship. Kiara had no response to the impostor's words, she just stood silently.

Hatred filled the air and made the atmosphere so thick Kiara could cut it with her claws. She growled as Noah called her a freak of nature. Granted, she had started that line of insults, but it was still wrong. "HA! How can you be natural. You who changes shape like a demon. No other creature can do that, so explain to me how it is that I am the freak when you wander around on two legs. I spent my entire life in the arctic, sleeping in the snow and living without even a den above my head. My pack lived with the land and died with it. No medics, no healers, or scholars, or teachers. Just my family. But how could you understand family when you so easily renounce it."

The angrier Kiara got, the more frantic her pacing became. She never stepped closer to the boarder, but she didn't step away from it either. However, the silver male's final comment stopped the mother-to-be in her tracks. Ice cold eyes stared at Noah. He was talking about the father of her children. He was degrading Alonso. "I knew Alonso for a long time before we mated, and when it happened all of the proper rituals were observed." All except one. Alonso hadn't stayed with her, but Noah didn't need to know that. Kiara turned her back to Noah, she didn't want to even look at him. "Alonso is a better male then you will ever be."

It wasn't true, Noah was a good and kind male who would one day make a great father. Alonso was gone. He had left her with no warning or reason. Shiloh too had left too, and she had died. Was Alonso dead? Kiara began to cry, the thought of loosing Shiloh, Sarian, Noah, and Alonso was crushing. "Alonso will be there for me like Shiloh is, or was. I should have gone with her, perhaps it could have been avoided." Kiara's words got quieter and quieter until they were just whispers. In the end, the arctic wolf had resorted to talking with herself.

Table By Bria

<style>
</style>
[/html]