This is the best medicine
[html]

Word Count :: So dated the 10th I figure the ninth could be a trip to halifax to gather supplies

Imhotep looked at Odessa as he smiled looking to the slave that he had brought with them today. He wanted to get tables built and benches for those who had to wait could sit. He looked at him and huffed ok so he was going to have this man make them. Gjalda I want three benches built. Imhotep spoke his voice harsher then he had expected.

Gjalda was a good slave and he was the one who knew how to do these sorts of things. That was why he picked him for this task. He knew that he could get some work from him. All the wood is stacked over there. I hope all the tools you'll need are there as well. Imhotep said waving the slave off to his work.

He turned to Odessa. He moved to her side and looked down at her a bit. M'lady He spoke leading her inside. Look it took days but I fixed the floor smooth, Also look at these walas Those slaves they work hard under motivation. does this please you? He asked as he waited for her to say something.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
i think we should say the clinic gets finished at the end of the month and have a thread for it maybe? / +yo numbah!

Odessa had spent most of the morning editing the plans for the clinic. Some things needed changing, like Imhotep had found a better way of structuring the walls and so that was added in. And when Odessa found herself with nothing to do, she resorted to tidying up her sketches. More out of boredom that any real need for it. So long as Immy and the slaves could read it then it was fine. It had been a few days since the supper, and Odessa and Immy had settled into mated life well. For there were close enough without a full announcement before. She moved the pencil to her teeth to subconsciously chew at the end of it, realising that breakfast had been a while back.

Looking up, she rose from her seat to greet her mate, nudging at his sculpted neck before following him inside. It was a wonderful sight. Her aspirations and dreams coming together in one solid structure that would hopefully last well past her demise. 'It's perfect' she said, with a gentle smile. 'It's all coming together now isn't it?' Odessa asked, leaning down to run her hand over the now smooth flooring. 'I'm going to have to find a new project after this' she chuckled.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: So dated the 10th I figure the ninth could be a trip to halifax to gather supplies

Gjalda worked outside by the pile of lumber that had been left for him. The Slave had many things to do to help finish the clinic in Salsola. Imhotep had leaned out slightly to check on how things were going. Imhotep smiled as he leaned back in and looked at Odessa. I'm glad this pleases you. He spoke smiling.

Imhotep smiled as he moved closer to Odessa. Well maybe we can do that together as well He said smiling moving to wrap his arms around her. he was so in love with his wolven goddess. She was what he was happy just being with her. He smiled as he looked at her hearing Gjalda moving in.

the slave moving in with four leg like objects. Look dear looks like his gonna build your desk. Imhotep said smiling. Gjalda didn't look at either of them but rather moved right by and left to get more things.

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa beamed back, 'How could it not? I mean I've been planning this for ages and now it's finally coming together'. She patted the wooden structure with a soft smile on her lips, taking note of every little detail. True, it wasn't quite what she had planned. The wall was built differently, and so would the roof, the layout had shifted differently and, of course, the contents varies greatly. But these had been planned changes, ones that she'd drawn out from Imhotep advise, save for the latter one, and she was hardly going to order the generous Salsolian's to only bring back things that she imagined. Over all she was pleased with the building, more than anyone could ever imagine.

Odessa leant in and smile, letting the sand man wrap his arms around her. 'Yes, we should'. There was a small frown on her face for a second, though it was not as if Imhotep could see it, as her snout pointed downwards as she nuzzled his chest. She was nearing a certain age,and Salsola would expect puppies soon enough. Although it was what she wanted, she couldn't help but feel apprehensive about it all, especially after tending to the horses with Salvia. But even so, she'd struggle through, one way or another.

He ears pricked up as her mate spoke, 'A desk? Oh, but that's...that's not really necessary, is it?' she paused, before lifting her head away to smile and thank Gjalda.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::

Imhotep smiled as they grew close in contact. He was not one to deny contact. He held her in his well toned arms and listened to what she had to say. He had put a lot of heart and soul into what was done in here. Gjalda had as well. Imhotep treated the man fairly well for the work he did with no fuss. At the end of the day imhotep tended to give the man a piece of stake or other fresh meat. After all Gjalda had been working with him on and off for weeks.

Looking at her he smiled. I believe ever good medic should have a desk compile notes He spoke. When he had been in England the woman had a desk and she kept all her notes in a book along with other various books. Soon he will work on beds and seating and it'll be done. Imhotep said excited to work beside his woman.

Moving to nuzzle her he almost purred as he licked at her neck. I've got a grand Idea. He spoke. He took a step to try and force her against the wall. Why don't we see if we can't make like rabbits and multiply. He nuzzled into her hoping to keep himself from embarrassment.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Her loose ringlets of mottled brown rested on his toned, golden chest, absently counting his heartbeats as she leant on him. Looking up with bright pumpkin eyes, a gift from her mother and uncle, she spoke, her voice as gentle as ever, 'Oh, thank you...' She nuzzled his chest and signed gently, 'I'm glad Eris and Sirius though a clinic was a good idea. It's been nice seeing it all put together. I'm sorry I couldn't help more with the building of it....' The medic's ears dropped gently, 'I... I'm not sure I would have been much help after all...' But she had been a wonderful abundance of carefully drawn and then redrawn sketches over the time the clinic had been their project. Odessa nodded along to his words, 'It's come along well', it'd had been a quick, yet very much needed project after all. 'And what's better, if you hurt yourself it's easy to patch you up' she laughed, nuzzling his chest. 'Which reminds me, is the storage cupboard ready? Safe enough to put the supplies in?'

She looked up at him as he began to speak, surprised as she was rested against the wall. The medic listened intently to his words, her heart speeding up all of a sudden and he ears dropping down against her head in embarrassment. She didn't even look at the slave. 'O...Okay....' she said shakily, altogether excited and surprised at the prospect. 'But... Uh. You do know rabbits have litters of between four and twelve' she looked up, blinking rapidly, before glancing down and blushing. 'One or two I could handle , but... Twelve...' Odessa shuddered gently.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::

Odessa was his goddess and he could get lost anytime of day in her eyes. Those pumpkin eyes caught his sun gold ones every time. The egyptian male smiled as she spoke about the building. You could have bossed me around. I would have bent over backwards to your whim. He teased smiling. Though he did already bend to her will even if she wasn't there. He did all he could to be sure that the clinic came out the way she would want it.I believe Gjalda finished those yesterday

Imhotep nuzzled her until she spoke up again. looking at her his jaw was dropped open a little. My love I meant mate not the amount of children. He spoke flushing red. He smiled, I think one or two would be alright with me He said

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
short / +yo numbah!

Odessa smiled and looked away, gazing around the clinic, 'I don't really think I needed to boss you around to be honest... You've done so much good work already' she complimented, taking in all the nooks and crannies of the wooden structure around her. As Imhotep replied that the storage was finished and this made Odessa smile more. 'Fantastic! Does that mean I can start putting all the equipment away?' Perhaps that was what she was most looking forward to, cleaning up and putting all the finishing touches to it. After all Salsola had enough carts to deal with the large load of clutter that now block up most of Odessa and Imhotep's den. 'That means I can get rid of the clutter at last too. I'm sorry I cluttered the place up' the medic apologised gently.

Odessa glanced up in embarrassment, her own mouth open slightly. 'Oh. Well, that makes more sense I suppose...' she replied, 'Rabbits can end up with around 800 descendent in a season, which is quite prolific I suppose...' But she hoped the mating speed wasn't as rapid. She blushed at the thought as shook her head gently, 'Lets get this finished first though...'

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]