A package arrives...
[html]
ooc Feel free to PM me at my Titania Moonsong account if you want to be the one who finds the package, and have a thread bringing it to her. Smile

Everyone knew that trespassing on these lands was considered a dire offense, which is probably why the loyal messenger left the package at the borders rather than taking it into the lands and seeking out the proper recipient. He knew little about the feral pack of the north, and never before had he not fully carried out a job for the snowy white wolfess, but today he had a good reason for the slight betrayal. The pack, to him, was an enigma, and he was little more than a lone dog.

Setting the package down on a high rock so hopefully someone would find it before the scavengers of the region, he let out a series of tell tale barks – for he had never been very good at howling – and then high tailed it out of there.

Upon the rock was left a package wrapped in deer leather and tied with a thong. A letter was attached, dark inky words scrawled by a practiced hand:

To My Dearest Titania,

I am so sorry that I am not with you on your first birthday. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought you would grow into such a strong woman, leaving home to start your own life so soon. I am proud of you, my daughter, and everything you have done.

I will be visiting Juliet in Casa di Cavalieri – her lands are closer – and then I will come to New Dawn for a belated celebration. For now, please enjoy these gifts in my absence.

I miss you, my song of the moon. Knowing that you are with people who love you is my only solace.

With Love,

Mother

P.S. I have someone very special for you to meet. She will be joining me when I come to visit.

If a snooping eye looked within the package they would find a bottle of cow’s milk, a dozen brown chicken eggs carefully wrapped in dried grasses so as to avoid breaking, dried and cured deer jerky, three bulbs of garlic, and a small bottle of blue dye. That is, if anyone found the package at all…

<style type="text/css">
.orinsonnet b {font-weight:bold; color:#810300; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #f5d9af; letter-spacing:.1px; }
.orinsonnet p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orinsonnet {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#e8b161; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onnet1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #390200; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b2803; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
300+

[/html]