back to the basics
The tiny woman had headed out to the grotto to clean out her tree den and enjoy the day to herself. Timori was now over four months old and enjoying more freedoms as a youth of Inferni. While she couldn't keep him safe from every harm she made certain he always had a shadow. Either Saul or Sup Sup spent their days following and playing with the boy if he wasn't with her or another clan mate. She wasn't certain just what he had decided to do today but she knew by dusk she would find out. He always returned home with his wild adventures in broken puppy.

She smiled at the idea as she climbed into the branches that housed her once home, now merely her storage space. It seemed that she had got the jump on the squirrels for the annoying tree rodents had yet to start destroying her jars of poisons and dried plants, roots and berries. She ignored these items for now and began to rummage through the collection of bone she had stored in the corner of the round hollow. Her small hands rolled over the cut and splintered pieces of the old whale bones she'd gathered when she was just a child. She had much help in cutting them to more manageable sizes but still even today she would need to bound them up tight to haul them home to the mansion.

She sighed, thinking of the long trek back to the mansion and how it would have been lovely if Saul had made this trip with her, but it had been she who had insisted that the large stallion assist the de le Poer boy on his adventures for today. She reminded herself after a moment that she had wanted to enjoy a dip in the hot springs as well, a slight smile upon her lip as she finished bundling up the old bones, tying them firmly in place with leather thongs before she slowly lowered them from the oak tree onto the ground below.

The tiny woman shifted them to her back for the few yards to the hot springs. She laid the bundle down softly onto the damp ground, not worried about how the humidity would affect the old solid bones. Zana had other things in mind as she tested the temperature of the water before she slide down the bank and into the waters herself. She had to stand on tippytoes until she found her general perch on one of the solid flat rocks in the springs, her little paws curling around the rock as she let the steam float around her. She knew she must look like a drown rat in the waters but she didn't care.
[html]

Word Count → 000 ::I swear, Zana is the cutest. I had permission to mention and play Omni for the fist bit :3 and I suck

The Lykoi male's nerves for the last few days had been high-strung, on edge because of the pregnant woman he lived with. He couldn't necessarily say that he was unhappy, but a little weary with the tasks she had set him up with. Either she was always hungry, or tired. Or throwing up. Balancing this in between caring for Sinatrai, it had become a long and tedious task. Jacinto deserved some leisure. Omni lay asleep on the bed, Sina wrapped in her arms. It was midday, the perfect time to make an outing for a while. Especially with his golden woman resting.

Leaving his room, Jacinto padded down the hallway in his Optime form, black padded toes curled chilled from the lack of heating within the large structure. The hybrid found himself shaking his head unconclusionally, the breezing thought of somehow meeting Columbine on the way to anywhere would not be of nicest chances.

As Jacinto stepped from the entrance to the Mansion, the cold air swept coldly past the fiery-eyed canine. It was too bad the winter wasn't ceasing sooner, the interest in the coming spring sounded pretty good right now. The winter had been harsh enough, risking sickness was much too great a risk to take.

Jacinto made his way towards the hotspring, the hair on the back of his neck raising remembering the last occurrence when he had ventured here alone. His dusky brother Columbine had threatened him, the demon like man could simply leap at him, hurt him like he had threatened. Citrine eyes gazed around wary of his surroundings, falling upon a small canine. It was Zana, he had seen her around on occasion, knowing her only by face and name, the small woman he could tell Helotes adored. The lean mascul faltered, on the other side stepping in with one tawny foot. "Hello?" Cinto asked looking at the Lykoi woman across the pool from himself. "Do you mind if I soak up here? I can go if not-"  

Jacinto Lykoi

<style type="text/css">
.guitartest .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.guitartest b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.guitartest p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.guitartest p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.guitartest .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.guitartest .name {font-size:60px; font-family: calibri, serif; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.guitartest p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.guitartest {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#6F665C; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... Ending.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]
Truth be told the woman had not expected company and had let her guard down in those few moments she had finally got the chance to sink into the warm waters of the spring. Her eyes were half lidded as the slight movement of the other Lykoi caused one orb to flash open as she eyed him closely. She knew who he was by sight and scent though she really had never been given a chance to talk to the male. It struck a nerve of sorts, making her think for the blink of an eye that Helotes was possibly sending his siblings out to watch her. She was a force to be respected, she did not need babysitters.. but after a moment that thought faded away as she watched the male as he slowly began to join her in the waters. Zana sighed softly and gave up the grudge. It was too nice here to worry about petty drama and foolish men.

She closed her eyes again and spoke, "You may stay..." She almost wanted to add, if you don't talk about Helotes, but she didn't. It was spiteful and childish. She knew how she felt about the man but his own actions and his own thoughts were just that, his own. She would not and could not control him, he was a proud thing, a male of the Lykoi clan, branded and true, unlike her. She laid claim to the clan by name only though she knew it must be true she had yet to look in the one place she believed the answers lay.

"I see you rarely..." she said suddenly as she opened both grey lilac orbs and watched the male as she balanced on her perch. She didn't know much about Helotes family and she wondered what kind of creature this one was.
Jacinto found himself nodding as the small woman said he could stay, the water was wonderfully warm and comforting. Right after all that chaos! As his aching body was lowered into the pools, Jacinto couldn't help the happy sigh that slipped past his muzzle. Once sitting comfortable, the Lykoi man glanced over to the Pygmy woman, content to have some form of chatter. "So...Zana, where've you been? I know you've been gone, but if I may pry: where?" During that time, his brother had ambled and wandered like a ghost in search of its soul, he could understand that. Jacinto knew nothing of why the small woman had vanished, the details never reaching his large chocolate ears. A hand moved from to gently scratch at his fairly fresh tattoo, the newer one from Omni. 

The hybrid let the water bubble around his form, almost closing his eyes in the relaxed ecstasy of the gentle waters. He had not seen hide or hair of his eldest brother Columbine for a while. In a way, that was good. He could go live under his rock. There had been a cold pit settling in the Lykoi's heart after the threats uttered towards Omni. Who would threaten a lady of such charm and intelligence? Claim that his choice of lover was extremely promiscuous, was Col jealous? Cinto never wanted to be prideful or conceited about his lover, use her as a front for status and pride. But he could see her charm and beauty, not everyone could resist. 

It was a matter of days before the birth, a few maybe at most. What terrified him to tears was the fact that Omni or the pups may not live past that point, yet was expected to be excited and joyous for that day.  Omni was one of the clan, mated to a Lykoi. He had persuaded her about changing her name to his own, but always she refused telling him that the clan wouldn't appreciate tacking on the name to a non-Lykoi. Jacinto cut his thoughts short as he remembered his company, glancing out at the tiny hybrid speaking once more. "Were you alright?" The safety of this small woman seemed to be of importance to the ginger hybrid all of a sudden, although violence seemed to never be the answer in this case, or any other. 
The small creature had not expected anyone to question where she was, especially so soon, but it would figure in the end they would have questions. She perched on her stone chair as she let her eyes wander over to Helote's brother. She was quiet a moment as she twined a piece of her shortened and dyed mane between her fingers while contemplating an answer. She finally gave up and just replied the best she could without giving away her mission. "I had been the Caelum of these lands you know. Most of my duties stayed outside the clan.." She let her eyes move off towards the direction of the lands she'd been with a bitter smile. "Ezekiel sent me away to learn of one of the packs.. I lived within their ranks for a moon.. playing the sad pitiful creature that I may look at times.." Zana tilted her head back after a moment though, her eyes glittering as she added. "I am not weak though.. not in the least bit.."

She didn't know why she thought she had anything to prove, it didn't matter to her what the other clan mates thought of her. The Aquilla knew her worth and so did others she deemed needed to know. She raised a brow though at Jacinto's question as she asked. "Why would I not be.. I know my duties and I knew the dangerous of my mission. I am alive and whole.." She wondered though if his words had another meaning. She didn't believe that Helotes would speak of the second reason why she had left, but they were brothers..and boys.. obviously there was some rules and guidelines about the males that they seemingly had to share in on their conquests.