close, open, repeat
[html]
http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 96275b.jpg); background-color:#cddbde; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">'tis short, and for that i apologise, but i needed something up fast ^^

It was late afternoon, and Sepirah found herself sitting on the mansion porch without anything productive to do. Hunting had been done this morning, the jackal woman being fortunate that the black viper had eaten some few weeks before hand and didn't need to be fed again for a significant amount of time. Which meant Sepirah was free to enjoy the fruits of her hunting prowess. While she wasn't particularly strong, she was fleet footed and steady when she moved across jagged landscape, nearly a perfect hunter. Her small size limited her strength however, she had large, trained muscles but they never seemed to get the job done.

Sepirah smoked the last of the cannabis joint between her fingers and casually stubbed it against the wood she sat at. Careless perhaps, but licking her finger and dousing the embers safely made sure that no blaze would occur. She sighed, flicking her hair back behind her shoulders and fixing her fringe, which already needed trimming again. Her ears flicked to see if anyone was around, the jewellery attached to them clinking as she did so.

[/html]
[html]ooc; hope you don't mind me popping in here! ^.^

The younger female had spent the early morning working on her leather, and she had made a few small leather bags with different purposes. One of them was decorated with a few wooden beads and fringe, purely to be used for fashion to carry small things. The other was for herb gathering, with several different pockets to be used to separate such herbs. The last one was a large pack, and this had taken her the majority of the morning. She was preparing to go on a field trip, not sure where, but maybe she would find some interesting things to bring back with her.

The floorboards creaked as she left her mansion room and walked down the sunlit hallway, the sweet smell of smoke creeping up into her nasal passages. It was a lazy afternoon, one that she was determined to spend exploring. The silver streaked girl stepped outside the mansion doors onto the porch and took a moment to glance around, her mismatched gaze catching the sight and smell of a fellow pack member. Her creamy tail swayed back and forth in pleasure, interaction with her clan members was both something she craved and needed, having only met a few in this large pack.

A smile graced her soft features and she strode toward the other female. " Hello! I do not believe we have met each other yet. I am new, my name is Emmanuelle Brenna... May I ask your name? " The words she spoke were friendly and kind, a staple in the speech of the ever sunny girl. Emma brushed a blonde lock out of her face, suddenly aware of a snag in her waist length, wavy hair, a mixture between wheat and the sun itself. She was very glad she had made an effort to comb her unruly hair this morning, adding some semblance to the thick mane. The youth was getting increasingly aware of how one should look in front of others.

[/html]
[html]
ooc here

It was another few moments before Sepirah found the need to light another joint. It was still cold, even though spring was on the approach, and without the roasting joint in between her thin fingers it was more noticeable. Seven joints had been rolled a few hours prior and five still remained. The jackal had been watching her habits now, especially as she got into training again. For winter she had purposely gained weight and not trained, her hunting wasn't the best and where she was hadn't been the best for fauna either. Cold, golden rings in her ears rung again as she heard something.

Yellow eyes flickered towards the girl who joined her, 'Sepirah. Sepirah Lykoi' It was a casual, monotone, but not entirely unfriendly introduction. A gentle smile appeared on her lips,before disappearing to accommodate another drag of her joint. 'I haven't been back long either' Shed left before, and only just returned after realising she couldn't stay away.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff7dc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.freebfeb01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px;background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JSfwC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 166px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#76472a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
ooc; i legit forgot i was in this thread because i didn't see my name anywhere, so sorry! ^.^ didja want them to go hunting or something? maybe scouting?
[html]

Large, rust-hued ears fell against her skull as she was greeted with a less then steller tone. Emmanuelle was like a coyote-sized ball of sunfire, and when others didn't share her enthusiasm for life, she felt it immediately. Her sunny smile faltered for just a moment before it erupted across her mottled face once again, tossing her misgivings away with the spring breeze that ruffled her coat ever so slightly. Floorboards creaked as she stepped across them, passing the inky female before sitting down gently on the bench beside her. Her ears perked in the direction of the female curiously, noting the strange scent coming from the rolled paper between her fingers. Her nose wrinkled as some of the smoke drifted into her nasal passages and she snorted, her brow furrowing as she rubbed her nose.

It smelled rather skunky, but she was curious. " What is that? " The yearling questioned, gesturing to the rolled paper the other woman held. First and foremost she wanted to know, why would you smoke something that smelled so stinky. Content with waiting for an answer on this lazy day, she turned to look in front of her, resting her feet ontop of the rails bordering the deck, cringing as they creaked under her foots weight. This place sure looked run down at the moment, and it felt it too. What a relief that in the spring she would be out of the cramped room she currently was holed up in, and into her spacious home. It would take probably all summer to build, with her and Myri going all the way to Halifax - she assumed that was far, never having been there before, to get building supplies.

The silence enveloped the two females, and she leaned further back in her seat lazily, the warm afternoon sun resting on her legs. She closed her mis-matched eyes, calmly waiting on her companions answer. She wondered if anything productive could be sought out of the remaining hours of the day, or if she would be destined to just seat here and make small talk.

[/html]
[html]

XD that's cool. Scouting would be fair game?

Sepirah's ears and eyes flicked up with sudden fluidity. The jackal woman's yellow eyes scanned the younger girl's face and then her body. Her pelt intrigued the dark red, black and silver hybrid. Tawny, like a coyotes pelt should be. Granted, Sepirah prefered dark pelts, and occasionally the light pelts. Anything that stood out. And as it stood the serpine goddess was sure she, and Angel, were the only two members in Inferni with fully coal pelts. Angel more so of course due to the solidity of his colour scheme. Sepirah's was broken up by patches of silver and a russet muzzle stripe, a gift from Kaena. Something she carried with pride.

'This?' she questioned casually, holding it aloft. 'It's a joint'. Sepirah took another drag from it and flicked the ash onto the ground, stamping it out with the same fluidity her eyes had moved to survey the new comer. 'You have a name?' she asked, looking down at the crudely rolled joint without little much else to do. The dull orange embers were slowly fading as the burn crept closer to the end. Leaving Sepirah with little choice but to discard the stub.

<style>
.sepirah-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-a01 b {color:#B8E23E; letter-spacing:-.3px; font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; }
.sepirah-a01-separator {text-align:center; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-color:#B8E23E; padding:0px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sepirah-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sepirah-a01 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B8E23E; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3C4714; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepirah-a01-border {border:1px solid #000000; width:402px; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]