[m] Some of them want to abuse you
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
<style>
#location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:120px;height:150px;float:right;border:1px solid #000000;margin-left:5px;
background-position:52% 50%;}
#pushpin{position:relative;left:100px;top:20px;}
</style>
Bah, i suck at starting. Asleep by a large tree trunk, crows are likely to caw when someone approaches them so feel free to pp if you want ^^ And yeah... Marilyn Manson lyrics for the thread title xD
Okay if we forward date this to the 15th March? / +411!

With each heavy breath his shoulder shook, his chest raising and falling in quick succession as he tried to catch his breath. Leaning back he relaxed into the thick trunk of the tree, titling his head back so that he stared up into the branches and leaves that towered above him. At the start it had seemed like a good idea, the deer appeared to be limping and was on it's own; easy prey and more food for the pack stores. After several hours of tracking and chasing after it he knew he should probably have let it go and returned back to the caves and continued on with the day, but the fact that the deer had seemingly managed to outsmart him grinded upon the newly appointed Angelo's nerves and his pride refused for him to let the pest get away. Calling upon Chiya, Beyaz and Zetsubou he had worked with the three crows to track the lone stag through the neutral territories right up to the border between the Dampwoods and Arachena's revenge.

Eventually he had succeeded in taking the stag down, only have a small knick on his left thigh, but otherwise he was in one piece and completely exhausted. A few paces before him lay the dead stag, a beast of one in the Angelo's opinion and he wasn't looking forward to dragging it all the way back to the pack stores; he'd already decided to leave it within Thackary Village stores over the caves for they were closer to the borders, but the distance was still a pain to drag his kill over. Gradually his breath began to even out but his legs and arms still complained from the hunt, with the sun still up there was no rush to head home and so he made the decision to linger and sleep awhile before heading back; not that it was a hard choice to make.

Unlike usual, he wore nothing and was completely unarmed; having tracked the deer in his secui form he'd left his belongings back within pack lands where he was somewhat sure they wouldn't be stolen. Not that being unarmed bothered him, for he wasn't exactly some push over in hand to hand combat. Releasing a long breath he signalled quickly for the three crows to watch the area around him, enforcing the order with low speech to insure they understood their task and with that he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

<style type="text/css">
.kitkey b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab6a5c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e120c; }
.kitkey p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kitkey {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#571c10; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggmrs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 277px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#842e1c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kitkey p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kitkey p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
YAYYYY! And yep, forward-dating is fine. Smile

Sebastian was brooding, of course. It was a natural state of mind when one has taken their second Luperci life. Normally, he wasn't one to brood over death- and to tell the entire truth, he wasn't. The Italian was far too sure of himself for such an action. No, the fact that he had taken a life for the second time wasn't too unsettling for him. The man had attempted to steak from Casa di Cavalieri and kill him, after all.

No, the thing that distressed him the most was the scar on his chest. A perfect diagonal line, still dark red, stretching from his right collarbone down to his left side, just below his pectoral. It completely obliterated his former visage of pure, unadulterated symmetry. It left a dark scratch against his formerly snowy-white chest. Sebastian had spent far more time feeling sorry for himself than the life he had taken. The slice in his skin and fur had been the source of about a week's worth of moping, but at last, the narcissistic Italian was ready to show his face to the world.

For some reason, thoughts of Trent flitted into his mind. Perhaps the confused wolf was still hanging around his usual spot? But no, he hadn't been lurking around the coast. Perhaps he had finally learned how to shift. Still... Sebastian missed his acquaintance. Deep in thought, Sebastian ambled aimlessly. His bow and arrows were firmly strapped to his back, his satchel hanging off his shoulder, his stiletto daggers in their sheaths in his pocket.

It was the smell of blood that caught his attention as he traipsed through the forest. His nose twitched and the Italian was off, hoping to find company on the way. It was less than two minutes before he saw something much more welcome than a dead stag. Alaki, gloriously naked, asleep against a tree with some recently-killed food. Sebastian took no notice of the crows, dismissing them if he ever even saw them at all.

The artisan grinned with an almost predatory gleam in his sharp white teeth, stepping boldly closer until one of the stupid crows started to make a cawing racket. Damn. He would have liked to give Alaki a nice little wake-up surprise.Well, he could still give Alaki something nice to wake up to.

Sebastian shifted his weight to one side, resting a hand on his hip as he drew himself up to his full height and smirked down at the Japanese warrior.

"Hello, handsome," he greeted the scarred predator, with just a tiny bit too much warmth. The artist's eyes lingered below Alaki's waist for longer than necessary, a salmon-pink tongue licking his chops before his orange eyes flickered up to the scarred, grey-furred face.
[html]
Grumpy guts he is today / +506!

It felt good to sleep in the open every now and then and his body was grateful for the rest after chasing the poxy deer. The fact the small doe had run away from him so long continued to irritate him, holding sleep away from him for awhile until his mind drifted deep into dreams. Colour surrounded him, everything abstract and undefined; his emotions were neither happy nor sad, just neutral like the shapeless blur of colours around him. In the centre of it all he was sat cross-legged with his eyes closed... only there wasn't a single scar upon him and he looked younger, less tainted by the cruelties of the world. Intrigued he zoned his mind onto the image of his purer self, the grey boy-him rose unsteadily to his feet, smiling brightly and running forward. Twisting he watched the child run and continue running, laughing, smiling, jumping about joyfully without a care in the world. Within his chest his heart began to race, he wanted to run with the child-him and smile like him.

Before him his arm reached out, transparent and not really there, a glance down confirmed the rest of him was transparent like his arm. Then the screaming started, the sound ripped his heart apart but all around him others started screaming, whimpering and crying out, their pleads coming out as nonsense. Panic filled him and he searched through the colours for his young self only to find two bodies, blurry and indistinguishable, covered in blood and clearly dead with a white wolf stood over them. Staring at the scene he began to move towards it, only to have his attention drawn past the two bodies to the younger him surrounded by wolves, they were bullying him and the leader was a white wolf... faster the dream seemed to go... a white female buried alive... the betrayal of a white one he loved... the white one who stole his love... every single one of them was white. No... no.. no.. NO. He screamed and tried to wake himself up, but he couldn't escape... the floor was bleeding read, soaked in blood and the colourless surroundings began to take form and fade to white wolves... always white wolves.

In the distance he could hear the piercing caws of three crows and slowly he opened his mind, dark ears flicking back at the sound of a males voice. Reaching out to his side he went to grab his katana, only to remember he hadn't bothered to bring it with him. Searching for the sound of the voice blue eyes soon fell upon a somewhat familiar form. Damn it, you sure know how to wake someone up he growled at the male, taking his anger out on the other without meaning to; he generally wasn't pleasant in the morning, more so after having such a dream. Where the heck did you appear from? he asked, toning his voice down a little. Looking for the crows he gestured for them to stop their racket.

<style type="text/css">
.kitkey b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab6a5c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e120c; }
.kitkey {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#571c10; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggmrs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 277px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#842e1c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Alaki was almost cute when he was asleep, despite the scars that latticed his body. Sebastian watched impassively as his fellow foreigner panicked in his sleepy state, grabbing at something that wasn't there at his waist. Poor thing. Still in a sleepy stupor. Once he woke up properly, the samurai adopted a grumpy mood. Sebastian ignored it. He fully understood how infuriating an unwanted awakening could be.

He sauntered closer to Alaki, one hand in his pocket as he smirked at the sleepy samurai. "Thank you," he said happily, taking his first sentence as a compliment. "Even though I didn't wake you up. It was the birds. I'm sure I'll wake you up sometime in the future, though." He wandered closer like a lost balloon, bobbing closer to the current object of his attentions.

"I appeared from Casa di Cavalieri. I think the better question is: why are you naked? Make no mistake, I am not objecting. I hope I didn't interrupt anything?..." the Italian trailed off as he came closer to his scarred friend, raising an eyebrow at him as he came closer. Every so often, his eyes dropped below Alaki's waist and he licked his chops before he came to a halt before his newfound friend.
[html]
Bah. Cocky git he is ¬.¬ / +358!

Che. It wasn't his maturest of comebacks, but he refused to admit to the male that he was correct on the fact that the crows were what had awoken him. Roughly he rubbed his face with both eyes, sleep still fogging up his mind and slowing down his reaction speed and his capability to think altogether. Sighing he recalled the others words within his mind once more and this time round picked up on what was truly being said Is that so? I ain't much of a morning person, but if that doesn't bother you then maybe we can come to some arrangement, hmm? the grin that spread across his lips was that of twisted delight, humour sparkling in his eyes. It had been awhile since he'd had a chance to interact with someone in such a manner, his just awoken state stripping him of his usual hesitation and caution, allowing him for once to pick up on the others remark and responding instantly with his own.

Heh, no objection, huh? Well here's a question for you, why are you wearing clothes? his grin turned into a mischievous toothy grin, the question genuine but at the same time with innuendo laced through it. Truth be told he had never understood the reason why some canines were so fixated on wearing clothing; with or without, he truly didn't see the point. Yes, some clothes had pockets and provided extra warmth, but if such things weren't needed, why wear clothes? And my reasons for lack of clothing are my own. You'll have to kill me to get the answer to that question he sighed dramatically, as if his lack of clothing was some tiresome ordeal and nothing to do with his injured pride and incapability to catch one lone deer.

Noticing the others line of sight he re-arranged himself so that the other could look as much as he wanted and plucked away a few leaves that had attached themselves to him whilst he slept. He wasn't vain nor was he body conscious; if the other wanted to look he'd let him, so long as it remained entertaining that was.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Seb's just as bad. >.>

Alaki hmphed and attempted to rub the sleep from his eyes, the unintentional endearment of the action suddenly giving Sebastian an urge to cuddle his unintentionally cute friend. Once you got past the scars and somewhat gruff exterior, Alaki could be almost adorable sometimes. Though, due to his fondness for his limbs, Sebastian would certainly not be telling him so any time soon. For now, all he did was advance upon his fellow foreigner, a slightly stronger sway to his hips than strictly necessary and a sharp grin on his slender muzzle.

Despite the initial wake-up, Alaki seemed to be in a good mood. Sebastian's smirk intensified his the dark-haired acquaintance played along with his little game. "I bet we could," Sebastian agreed, his tail flicking to one side. "Maybe I should just stay with you the whole night to wake you up extra-early, hmm?" Sebastian chuckled at his own little joke, reaching up to scratch the itchy scar on his chest as he did so.

He allowed Alaki to finish speaking before he sat down in front of him, his legs crossed. Sebastian deliberately licked his lips, his gaze flashing up and down between Alaki's waist and eyes, occasionally wandering over his muscular torso, legs and arms. Thankfully, Alaki didn't seem to mind the Italian eye-humping him.

"I wear clothes because I get cold," he answered breezily, leaning back and resting on his elbows. "Italian weather did not prepare me for these lands. Nor is my fur thick enough to be of much use." Sebastian drew a hand down his own chest and abdomen, apparently illustrating his point. "If it's a secret, I suppose you don't have to tell me. But I don't think killing you would be much help. Mainly because you would be dead." Sebastian hoped he was being blunt enough as he leaned further backwards, basking in the sunlight and giving Alaki a good view of his vibrantly-coloured, toned body.

"If you find it objectionable, though, I could let you take mine off." Sebastian arched his back to face Alaki once again, still wearing his smirk as he winked wickedly at the latest object of his affections.
[html]
Word Count :: 438 Bah, not happy with the post, will do better next time. And sorry for the wait!

A verbal game of sorts seemed to be starting and the simple action of talking and hinting without any shame or holding anything back was strange; it seemed like forever since he'd come across someone he was comfortable enough around to act as such. Listening to the others response to his words he leant forward a fraction, “Maybe you should” he responded, a slow, smug like grin spread across the storm coloured males lips, blue eyes watching the male as he proceeded to seat himself in front of the samurai. Leaning back again so that his back was resting lightly against the tree, he steadily looked the other over; it was only fair he repaid the favour, since the others eyes seemed to be devouring him a fair amount. Sebastian wasn't the young warrior's usual type... but then his usual type seemed to be skittish coyotes that left him heart broken and it only made sense that his type may have changed after recent events. Elegant and yet strong, almost sinful muscles seemed to cover the red and white male, simply begging to be touched, not that the Angelo would do as such.. without being invited first, that is.

“Awh, it's not that cold. You can always share someone’s body heat if the weather is too chilly for your liking?” he responded, titling his head a fraction to the side to emphasise on the space beside him, leaving it up to the other if he wished to remain where he was or continue with things. Despite the surface appearance of things, his words weren't sourced from an interest in the male as possible mate material, but simply because his companion was good looking and easy to get along with; no matter how he acted he didn't feel as if there would be strings attach or any annoying emotions that would haunt him after his actions. Such freedom he felt in the presence of the other was new to the Angelo and something he was growing to like quickly. Grinning like a fool a little, he couldn't help but laugh as the flame coloured male began to nit pick at his response, pointing out how foolish the whole death scenario was. “If I didn't know any better, i'd think you just said in the most round-about way ya would miss me if I died?” he was talking a load of rubbish but didn't care.

“And why yes, I am starting to find it objectionable. Looking at you in all those clothes is making me feel hot” blue eyes sparked with mischief, his grin spreading further as the other winked.

Wolf photo by incanus, textures by Wu-KillahD & AsunderStock

<style>
.KMTT_Alaki p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#aebccb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Alaki {background-color:#181818; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#7d848c; line-height:12px; max-width:661px; min-width:31%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9899/aktab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:436px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alaki .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
No problem! I have just failwaited you. ;_; Sorry!

Sebastian laughed warmly as the stormy male played along with his little game. His orange eyes glittered with mischievous amusement as Alaki grinned and returned the favour by looking the Italian over. Sebastian stretched out luxuriantly, unashamedly spreading his legs and flexing his shoulders, neck and abdomen. He did like being looked at, after all, especially by handsome naked men.

The acrobat's eyebrow raised as the samurai/ninja/what have you (he hadn't paid much attention to Alaki's job during their first meeting) offered to share some body heat. Well, wasn't he bold? It certainly wasn't an offer Sebastian was willing to refuse. "Well, if you truly don't mind. Though I can hardly see how you can get used to this cold."

Sebastian rolled to his feet and placed the satchel, bow and quiver of arrows on the ground. He quickly padded over beside Alaki, wriggling down beside him and grabbing Alaki's muscular arm. He did need his warmth, after all. Sebastian took his fellow foreigner's arm and pulled it around his shoulders, snuggling into Alaki's side and nuzzling his cheek against his grey, scarred chest. It was quite an easy fit, Sebastian's shoulders fitting snugly underneath Alaki's arm. It did help that the latest object of his affections was about fifteen inches taller than him.

Safe, warm and cuddly with newfound warmth, Sebastian sighed his appreciation against Alaki's chest and let out a pleased growl. One coal-black finger traced a scar on the scarred wolf's chest as he spoke.

"Just a bit, I suppose," he admitted. "We'd have to know each other better before I got too sad." Sebastian's other hand found Alaki's tail and playfully twisted the fluffy tail through his fingers, snickering as he did so.

Oh, and that last confirmation. Sebastian was about to get laid, and he was going to enjoy it. A grin showed off sharp canines as he grinned, his tongue slipping out to lick his chops- and if his tongue just so happened to graze the fur of Alaki's chest, that was a bonus.

"Well then," he smiled, the hand on the grey wolf's chest moving down to his waist, tracing the bones of his hips for a few moments. "Why don't you help me out of them?"
[html]
Word Count :: 307 Guessed he was wearing trousers? Couldn't see any mention of what he was wearing (: Permission to PP Alaki however; so long as ya stick to his personality obviously :3

Sebastian was easy to understand, both he and the red male clearly stating their own wants and intentions through a game of words which seemed to be drawing to the actual point they had been slowly working towards. When he was younger he hadn't been interested in the warmth of others, didn't see the point nor agree with the idea of sleeping with someone for the simple sake of no-strings attached sex. But with age and scars upon his heart the storm coloured male had come to appreciate the prospect of a physical relationship with the painful emotion ties; it protected his heart from further damaged but allowed him to have a moment of warmth, a moment where he wasn't alone.

As the male took him up on his offer, the Angelo angled himself so that the male could easily fit against him, allowing for his arm to be wrapped over Sebastian’s shoulder and continuing to smugly grin with the knowledge that soon he was going to be satisfied and filled with temporary warmth. Images of Alex propped up in his mind and he dismissed them, for the pale male was just another canine who spent time within his bed no emotions attached... he wouldn't let himself become attached and so by possibly sleeping with Sebastian he wasn't cheating, nor doing anything wrong. Thoughts aside he forced himself to not over think the matter and concentrate on the present, what was happening now rather then the puzzle that was heart.

“Then why don't we start getting to know each other” his voice was slightly softer, distracted by the others hand upon his tail. Pulling his arm from around the males shoulders he twisted around so that he was knelt before the red male, hands reaching for the male's trousers to remove them. “Don't mind if I do”

Wolf photo by incanus, textures by Wu-KillahD & AsunderStock

<style>
.KMTT_Alaki p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#aebccb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Alaki {background-color:#181818; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#7d848c; line-height:12px; max-width:661px; min-width:31%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9899/aktab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:436px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alaki .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Yup, he always wears trousers! Big Grin /late/late

Sebastian smirked as Alaki let him tuck himself closer to the stormy male. He did love cuddling before or after sex, and Alaki's thick grey fur was nice and soft. The Italian burrowed his nose into the fur on Alaki's chest, humming slightly as he rubbed his cheek against his fellow foreigner's fur. The tail entwined around his fingers lazily, his sharp claws just shy of scratching through to Alaki's skin.

The foxy male was pleased as the much taller male twisted around and knelt in front of him, effectively trapping him between Alaki's torso and the tree. One of Sebastian's hands rested on Alaki's hips, the other squeezed the samurai's round shoulder. His hips ground slowly as Alaki started to remove his jeans. The hand on his hip moved over to Alaki's crotch, giving him a short squeeze.

"Mmm.... Come and get me." Sebastian's salmon-pink tongue slid along his black lips, the everpresent half-grin still on his face as a promising rumbling growl resonated from Alaki's chest.

~fade out, fade in~

Sebastian panted softly. His fur was damp with sweat, as was Alaki's. The scent of sweat and sex overrode any other smells in the air. Alaki was reclining against the tree, lying on the ground except for his head that lay propped up against the tree. Sebastian was pressed into his side, his cheek resting on Alaki's shoulder and his snout nuzzling the stormy male's neck. One knee rested on Alaki's hip as one arm lay draped across his chest.

Sebastian's tongue flicked out, briefly wiggling along Alaki's neck naughtily. "Satisfied?"