Dug my way out of blood and fire
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kristi);</style>Aoi Itou
So take these words, some good advice
All you've done gonna come back twice
You never cared how much it hurt, I really need to tell you
Word Count :: 279 I think you can probably guess that I have no muse for pack meetings...lol.

It startled her a bit when she heard a voice from beside her. There she saw Mido, and she grinned at his comment, flushing a little bit. She noted he too was against the wall, and quickly, the tall girl responded to his comment. I guess. she shrugged; I just feel more comfortable like this… she trailed off, her words fading into nothingness, her voice quite empty. She hated feeling so nervous around everyone, all the time, and she expected others found her annoying, a pain in the ass. Hunching further into the wall, the skinny hybrid crossed her arms across her chest and sighed to herself… and then looked up suddenly to see her Father address the ever growing crowd.

When he had finished talking, Aoi’s smile returned. She was ever so proud of her dad, having made it that far in ranking. And the talk about gardening and workshops pleased her. She was just wondering if the meeting had come to an end when Naniko then spoke. Aoi was a little surprised at what she had to say, but couldn’t agree more. Respect should be shown in a pack, the Itou girl knew this strongly. She’d heard rumours lately that someone had trespassed and shown disrespect to the leaders; she’d thought before that was all it was, a rumour, but now she was not so sure. Ultimately, the dark furred girl hoped that this pack was still safe. She felt safe at least, for now. And so the girl knotted her fingers together, lowered her thick tail, and waited for the signal that they could be dismissed, to go and do their duties.

Image courtesy of Majikdragon

<style>
.SS15141211_AoiItou .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou b {font-family:verdana; color:#51859b; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou {background-color:#595959; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#292929; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2086/atab6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #292929; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .name {text-align:left; font-family:Kristi; color:#79b4d3; font-size:100px; text-shadow:#2a3036 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .lyrics {text-align:left; font-family:braggadocio; color:#1d5c79; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:2px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; text-shadow:#2a3036 0px 0px 0px;border-bottom:2px dotted #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::318 Points:: 3 OOC::

Listening to the young girl’s words he felt kind of bad. He couldn’t help but feel that he might be to blame for her insecurities. You can’t win every battle… You should know that. Do you wa.. Before he was even halfway finished with what he was saying, his attention was stolen by Alaki. The male spoke briefly about minor changes to the ranks, a promotion for Aeron and himself. Lightly smiling it didn’t surprise him In all actuality that she would receive a promotion to Atheed.

Changing the subject from individuals to more wholesome pack related topics, the Angelo brought up the idea of a couple of construction projects. Alaki talked about altering the old stables into a workshop for anyone interested in crafting, and turning the plot of land inside the village into a garden. Carpentry and planting?! I don’t even know the first about gardening. Thinking to himself he figured that helping build the workshop would be more up his alley, but the idea of learning something new pushed him toward planting. The Dasa looked over the room of canines, noting the ones who said something.

Speaking up their snow white leader made a quick comment of how it wasn’t necessarily skill they needed, rather the effort of any sorts to complete these projects. Naniko spoke a bit about presence at these meetings and respect. The Angela stated that if there were any individual with a greater level of rank regardless of tier, proper respect was to be shown. Eyebrows raised and ears twitched at the thought of being put into place. He was accustomed to behaving appropriately with the three leaders, but now he would really have to make sure he was courteous to those who required it. It wouldn’t be an issue, he was a pretty realistic mutt, or so he thought. His mother had raised him to be kind and courteous.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]