Crippling embarrassment...
[html]
Private for Liam/Marie face <3 Smile

The sky was a clear and endless blue this morning, the sun was hanging high in the sky, not quite at its highest noon-time position, but close to it, suggesting that soon the morning would shift to the afternoon, making the time what the humans would call around half past ten, perhaps even eleven o'clock. Birds were circling high in the sky, having left their homes in the morning; their homes being tree branches, some of which (the earlier blooming trees) were heavily laden with neat white or pink blossoms. Their beauty was breathtaking, the bright colours signifying that spring was on the way. The grass was now clear of snow and was lush and green, small sprigs of new grass growing here and there, providing a very bright look in the lands. Here and there small animals were playing around the lands, dancing with the cool zephyrs that were coursing their own way through the lands, providing a pleasantly cool reprieve to the warmth of the day. The hotel in the lands stood tall and imposing, casting a long shadow, purely because of it's size. Inside the rooms were cool and airy, most of the residents having opened their windows to allow the almost spring-like day inside, it was, all in all, very nice. Robin had stirred in her new bedroom in the hotel, she had finally moved out of her parent's house, she had stayed in this very room for a few days in the last month, but finally she had realised that the house was a lot more spacious without her and if her parents were ever going to have any more children then they would need her and her siblings out of the way. She was contented to have moved out actually, sleeping in the hotel was pleasantly comfortable, she could spread out here and there were no bizarre noises or Fee waking her up in the night telling her that there was a horrible, nightmarish creature hiding underneath the stairs. It was almost peaceful sleeping alone, if not a little lonely.

The young female had woken up and was wandering around the lands in her usual attire, a bandanna holding her unruly mane out of her eyes, a bright blue, like her large eyes. She smiled as she walked, she had padded down the stairs quickly and had opened the door almost silently and now she was in the lands, wandering about. Her bow and quiver of arrows were across her chest as usual, she bounced along as she walked, until a familiar scent caught her nostrils. Liam. Oh god, she could not help but think as the crippling embarrassment caught her once again, he had been her best friend and she had ruined it all, it had all been going so swimmingly as well, he was the little John to her Robin Hood, her closest and most trusted friend and then she had kissed him. All he had been doing was bandaging her injured hand and then he had put his face so very close to hers... and then that damned swirling feeling that she always got in her stomach whenever she saw or thought about had just made her kiss him; she had fled, the embarrassment being far too much for her and she had barely seen him since, hiding from him. She had even dropped his present, a book on medicine, on Ayita's porch, she had knocked and run from him, not daring to see him. But now she was unable to forget about him, every dream she had was about him; every few moments something would remind her of him; something brought her bravery to the surface, it was time to see him, she had to figure out what the awful swirling feeling was. No, it had never been awful, not until the kiss, then all of sudden the awful, terrible kiss had happened and that had made the swirling feeling dreadful. But now she felt she had to face him and so the young female; though not so young very more, raised her head and called for the male, a pleading, pathetic call, wanting to get Liam to come to her. She sat down cross legged, nervously, she began to wring her hands as she waited, what if he never came? What if he did not recognise her? After all she had grown a lot since they last saw one another, she had stopped being a child, she had developed girlish curves, breasts, she was a lot taller when they had last met. She regretted leaving it this long, what if he simply regretted their entire friendship?

<style type="text/css">
.junglepath b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f8c60; letter-spacing:.5px}
.junglepath p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.junglepath {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#443025; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/ru4tao.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #78581a; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#575b5d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 777
Table by Fae (Lana Realm) Smile

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/liammusic.png') #94836d no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 280px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.musicTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.musicSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.musicInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.musicInput {}
.musicInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.musicInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.musicInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.musicInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.musicSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.music-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do
Every truly cultured music student knows
You must learn your scales and your arpeggios
WC :: +### OOC :: here

He was sitting on the porch to his mothers home. Once he had thought of moving out but now it just didn't seem like the time. He had no reason to move and no where to go any how. Today though he was reading the book that held a light hint of Robin on it. His mother had found it on the porch and that's when he had started to feel as though she was avoiding him.

Liam sighed as he flipped a page reading the contents. He was hoping to gain more knowledge on broken bones and plants to cure illness. Dual colored eyes scanned the page as a call came forth threw the calm air. Liam looked up as his ears twitched.

Liam stood as his tail moved curling naturally up his back. He closed the book and moved away from the home. He wondered how she was and her hand. the last time he had seen her her hand had been hurt. He sighed maybe he should just leave and do something else. The call was so strange from her lovely voice. They were a team and a darn good one, but he really did miss her.

He could smell her and it made him on edge in a way. He got a feeling that he could not understand. That feeling had only gotten stronger after the day she had kissed him. Robin Hood He called out.

Bring the music ringing from your chest
And not your nose
While you sing your scales and your arpeggios

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
Yay Smile They can go back to being adorable to a nauseating level XD

The young patchwork Aatte could not help but feel more and more nervous as she sat there, what if Liam never came? The very idea of this made her sad, terribly, deeply sad, she could not work out why, it was the same level of sadness that she would have felt had any of her family gone missing, but in a different way, somehow it felt like a stronger than it would had she simply thought that a friend would be leaving her alone. She wanted to see his desperately, she missed him dearly, even though every time she thought of him she got embarrassed, they had been wonderful friends and she had ruined it. To make matters worse she had been avoiding him, she was sure that that could not have helped, something needed to be done about it quickly, before they had no scraps of friendship left. She sat their silently, wringing her hand as she did so, she bit at her lower lip a little as she sat there, unable to contain the tumultuous nervousness that was bubbling, boiling and rolling in her stomach. What if he never came? What if he came and told her that he never wanted to see her again? What if he said that he no longer wanted to be friends? But... even worse, what would happen if she got the swirling feeling when she saw him again, what if it made her kiss him again? That would be even more embarrassing than the first time, what would she do if that happened? She certainly would never be able to see him again then, not that she thought he would want to if another kiss happened, no doubt he had been completely grossed out by the first one, she had been once she realised what she had done.

But then came a voice, a voice which made the swirling feeling in the patchwork Sergeant's stomach intensify, she looked up but could not see him, not yet at least. But he had called to her and that was indeed a start, she rose slowly and padded to the call had come from. Soon enough she saw him, he was almost as she remembered, his bi-coloured eyes and his brown pelt. The swirling feeling intensified in her stomach as she padded closer, but she could not help her tail from wagging violently as she approached him. She looked up at him as she did so, managing a weak smile, although her blue eyes twinkled with excitement and delight to see him, giving away her true excitement. She was a lot taller than she had been when they had last seen one another, now standing at six feet and six inches tall; compared to him she was not so tiny as she had once been. She smiled at him shyly as she stood before him, looking down at her feet.
"Hey Liam, how're you?" She asked, thanking whatever god or force it was that had given her fur; good thick fur that hid the fact that her cheeks were flushed a deep pink.

<style type="text/css">
.junglepath {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#443025; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/ru4tao.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #78581a; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#575b5d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 518

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/liammusic.png') #94836d no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 280px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.musicTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.musicSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.musicInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.musicInput {}
.musicSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.music-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do
WC :: +### OOC :: OMG yess. if they ever mate their babies are going to be so freaking cute >.<

Liam had to admit to himself that seeing her had been just how he thought relieving. He just couldn't force himself to move to close to her though. He was so afraid that she would up and leave again and he would be alone. He stood there and she gravitated towards him and it set him at ease she wasn't going to run again.

He smiled bi colored eyes watching her. she moved closer and he smiled she was so close he could smell her clear as day. He inhaled looking at her. He felt himself just staring at her. Maybe it was all because he hadn't seen her in months. I'm fine I got the book. He said giving her an awkward smile. It had really helped him learn so far he could only grow from here.

Liam smiled Hey hows your hand I never really got to finish caring for it.He stated looking at his friend. They were two wanders looking for a home and fighting the feelings they harbored. Liam would never admit to these funny feelings. They had seemed to go on a grow and he had missed her but not that she was here he was nervous and not ready.

And not your nose

[/html]
[html]
Gah! I'm so sorry for the wait on this hun, I have been bad with keeping up with Robin's posts recently. And they need to have adorable babies, I think it's the only course of action XD

Robin could not help but feel nervous as she looked at the brown male, she was delighted by the fact that he had come here, that they were finally seeing one another again, but she still did not know if he was going to leave her alone, what if the kiss had been much worse for him than it had been for her? What if he could not even bear to be alone with her. These worries were obviously unfounded, but still she could not help but worry; the return of the swirling feeling in the pit of her stomach was not doing anything to help her worries. But still she was so excited to see him, even though she was nervous. She grinned at the male and her tail wagged, she hoped that she was really giving off the impression that she was fine, cool, calm and collected; she was trying to hard to force the swirling feeling down and away from her rational mind. She smiled as the male replied, saying he was good.
"Oh good, I'm glad you're ok, I haven't seen you for so long, it's been far too long hasn't it?" The young female spoke all in a rush, the nerves getting the better of her as she did so.
"Sorry, I'm rambling." She added, looking down at her feet, a blush warming her cheeks again. The male then said that he had gotten her gift and she smiled again, her tail wagging as she looked up at the taller male.
"I'm glad that you got it, I saw it and thought that it would be really useful for you, are you still healing wolves who need it?" The patchwork girl asked, her tail still wagging, although it was evident in her voice that she was still nervous.

The brown male then asked how her hand was, the patchwork girl looked down at the muted grey appendage, there was a small scar on it, but other than that it had been fine.
"It's good thank you, you did a really great job on it. I never really got the chance to thank you properly. It was a little stiff for a while but now it's great." Robin replied, raising her hand to show Liam, pointing at the small scar to show him how well it had healed. To do this she had stepped forward, standing close enough to him to feel the warmth coming from him, perhaps this had been a foolish move. Her cheeks flushed again as she realised what she had done, but she did not step back, she didn't want Liam to think that she was trying to avoid him again; after all when they had been pups they used to be much closer than this, they used to roll around on the ground together, but that had been in childhood innocence, somehow this felt different. Robin blamed that confounding swirling sensation in her stomach.
"So what have you been doing? How's Skoll, Lottie and Hati?" The patchwork Sergeant asked, trying to keep her tone steady, hoping more than anything that her nerves were not causing a quiver in her voice.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
WC: 529

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicInput {}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do

Liam found himself staring at her. There was nothing he could say and dual colored eyes just watched her hoping that she would stay by him and not run off this time. He didn't want to go several more months playing the game of avoidance. She began to speak and he found himself moving a little closer to her. She was rather amazing.

Your not rambling I like listening to you talk He spoke as he moved himself closer to her. He smell was so intoxicating. He watched as she moved closer to. They were getting older no longer children but not really adults. They were to star crossed lovers lost in a sea of emotion. they were your average teenagers.

He smiled, they are fine I'm glad your hand is fine. He said smiling. He was startting to feel flustered as he looked at her. Umm Robin, why.. why were you avoiding me? He asked looking at her. he really wanted to know he really missed her.

And not your nose

[/html]
[html]
I'm sorry for making you wait this long hun, I suck :S

The pair had both changed so much since their first meetings, when they had been nothing more than children they had played together with carefree innocence, rolling in the dirt together, play fighting, chewing one another's ears; now they were older there seemed to be something else between them, a strange, inexplicable tension, at least that was how the young Aatte felt. The patchwork girl looked up into the male's bi-coloured eyes, her cheeks were still flushed and too hot, the feeling she had was something that made her uncomfortable, had they been younger then the female would have simply tackled the male and licked his face until he begged for mercy; not in the sense that she wanted to kiss him, just because she knew that he would have hated it and given in and allowed her to win; she had won several battles that way. She managed a weak smile at him, her tail still wagging, she was still so pleased and excited to see him, but still there was the feeling of nagging doubt at the back of her mind, the idea that he did not want to be here; but then again he would have left if he did not want to see her, truly? The male then said that he did not think that she was rambling, that he liked listening to her talk; the young girl flushed with enjoyment as he said that and her tail renewed its wild wagging as she grinned up at the tall male.
"Thank you, I'm glad you don't think I'm talking too much." Robin said, glad of her thick fur, good fur that hid the redness of her cheeks.

The male then said that he was glad that her hand was fine and the patchwork girl nodded, smiling still, had it not been for him then her hand might not have been fine at all; he had stitched it and bandaged it, had it not been for Liam then she might have lost it to an infection. That surely would have ruined her arching career indeed, she was incredibly grateful to the brown pelted male. Then he asked her the question that she had been dreading, she had assumed that he had known why she was avoiding him, she had been sure that he had been as embarrassed as she had been, but now she did not know what to say. Her tail stopped wagging and the smile fell from her lips as she stared into the bi-coloured eyes of the male before her. She turned her face away from him and began to wring her hands; her nervousness being obvious.
"I... I don't know what to say Liam... I kissed you, I was sure that you did not want that and so I thought that it might be for the best to stay away from you... I... I was... I still am... embarrassed." Robin replied, her voice quavering with slight nerves as she spoke.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicInput {}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do

The young Catori knew very little about love and what it did to someone so young. He also had no idea that she was embarrassed by what she had once done. The boy had almost forgotten once or twice about the kiss. He did not dislike it he was sure he had liked it or been shocked or something but dislike her did not. Though he listen to her stammer and he sighed.

Bi colored eyes gazed at her. He reached for her "Robin I... don't be embarressed He spoke looking at her. he wanted her to be happy and here he was asking things that upset her. He did not mean to but of course he had. Some gentle man he was turning out to be. Robin hood, I'm not upset by that Kiss. I'm sad that my best friend in the whole world tried to avoid me over something silly. He looked at his feet for a moment then with confidence of a king he looked at her. I kinda liked it anyhow. All confidence now gone he fell silent looking at her.

And not your nose

[/html]