Non più segreto
[html]

isa...Prepare for rainbows and swords...and Hadley luvin' I warned you!! Big Grin

Selene woke early that morning, gently hugging Hadley before she left. She had explained that she was going hunting, and was armed with weapons in case something threatening appeared. It was days after the raid upon the House of Knights, bandages over her arms and legs. It had caused trauma within the chocolate hybrid, fearing more intruders to hurt Hadley or herself. She had spent the night clinging to his muscular form, their wounded bodies close in a close fearful embrace. Any day she'd kill herself for her lover, risk everything she had for him.

Long raven hair fell in silky waves as she combed it with clawed fingers, working out the tangles and knots. Selene's sword lay Beside her silken tail, the handle held in a delicate black hand. A sheath of arrows and a longbow were strapped to her back. Her plan was to hunt, shoot down various prey for Hadley and herself for the coming evening. Sighing, the multihued valkyrie stood from her recline on the soft grey grass, sliding the sword back to its place.

Long slender legs made their way away from her previous resting place, the Barino princess scenting the air for anything. There was still blood in their battleground, various members of Casa, herself...Hadley. If she could have, she would have pushed him back. Keep him away from the fear and hate. A regal head turned as a familiar sound crossed her coyote ears. A hare. There it was, soft silken fur of grey and chocolate. Perfect for pillows for the bed she shared. The bow was lifted, the arrow at eye level. Bandaged arms pulled the string weapon to send and arrow shooting through the creature's heart. There. Done. The slender coydog leaped from her perch on a rock to the hare, a display of happy pride.  

selene vansenza

<style>
.seleney .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney b {color:#999900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... b2bf35.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00CCFF; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: I don’t mind. Like I said, should be interesting Tongue Might pop Isa’s sister in later as a NPC. Not sure though.

Isa had been feeling a little adventurous that day. She wandered around; just letting her paws take her wherever they may. She had a lot on her mind. Isa missed her beloved sister, Thana, a great deal and hoped she was doing all right for herself. Isa knew her sister was blind in her left eye but even with that disadvantage, she is still a powerful fighter and a good hunter. Thana could manage perfectly fine on her own but it would have been nice to see her every once in a while.

Isa’s mind kept traveling around, bringing up everything that had happened recently. She was happy she had just recently become part of a pack, but she had yet to meet all of Casa’s members still. She had really enjoyed her time with Hadley and hoped that maybe something could happen between them someday. She was still terrified her father’s ghost had shown up though and desperately hoped she would never see him again. Jazper was rather handsome but he also mentioned his mate and pups when they met. She would never break up a mated pair. Selene seemed nice enough but they didn’t get the chance to talk for very long.

She picked up a scent she somewhat remembered. Isa realized it was Selene. She kept heading towards the source of the scent until the caramel coated coydog, picking up a hare with grey and brown fur. She smiled as she approached the fae. Hello Selene.
The smell of the bloodied hare began to intrude her nostrils, casting a fuzzy iron haze within the coydog's mind, the warm blood on her slender hands made her evermore much prouder of the accomplished kill. The knife slipped so silkenly into the fur and skin of the long-eared creature, hands holding the soft but bloody hare by its ears. A voice behind her had her turning, holding the dagger out for protection. The face was familiar, but the voice harder and much more difficult to decipher. It was Isa, the woman she had met at the borders. The hybrid slipped the dagger back, continuing to slice the rodent-like creature in her hands. "Hello." The had both fought at the raid, not really side by side, but together all the same. The delicate warrior took a sniff of the air, finding a rather suspicious scent gently cloaked in the woman's lunar pelt. Hadley. Confusion cloaked her mind, when had this all happened? Lifting her crania, Sel managed to retain the formality from before despite the irritating bafflement. "How are your injuries?" Selene inquired quietly, putting the hare down and crossing black gloved arms.

Finally, she couldn't help herself. The wonderment and confusion just couldn't be helped despite the girl's best intentions. Sel inhaled slowly, exhaled a little more forced. "If I may ask, and I hope I don't offend you...Why do you carry the scent of my beloved on your pelt?" Instead of anger and aggravation, the choco-fae perked her ears. Don't lie. Don't lie She tried to say to the new Cavalierite, confusion and curiosity masking the skinny woman's features. There was boundaries that came with love, and hopefully Hadley hadn't crossed them by being with this aquaintance. Hopefully. No, Selene wasn't angered. She had to hear Ismeme out first.
At first when Isa approached, Selene held the dagger out for protection until she realized it was Isa and continued working on the hare she had caught. She asked about Isa’s injuries. She hadn’t really gotten them fixed up or anything, the wounds on her back weren’t too deep so she had decided to let them scab over and heal themselves. ”They are healing pretty well, thanks. How are yours?” Isa motioned to Selene’s bandaged arms. She set the hare down and crossed her arms. Isa couldn’t be sure but the brown girl seemed somewhat irritated.

Selene asked why her love’s scent was on her and Isa became confused. ”Your beloved? The only men I’ve met so far were Jazper and…Hadley.” Before she said his name she realized she had recognized something familiar on Hadley’s coat when she was with him. Isa knew now that it was Selene’s scent. ”I apologize Selene, I was unaware that he even had a mate. I helped him find some cloth he was going to use for repairs.” She didn’t mention how her father’s ghost showed up and had no intention to. Isa was also hesitant on telling her they had hugged as well. She kept a straight face though, hoping a fight wouldn’t break out.
Selene nodded as Isa told her that her injuries were fine, it had been a long fight. Even Sel thoughts she was going to be killed. But protecting Casa seemed to be the only thing palpable in that state of mind, unable to block it out until after. "They're fine...Though I almost lost my leg. The one I went after shot me...But it's all bandaged and clean." The petite coydog smiled softly and added "I've got some things at home that can help them heal. Come over any time, and I'll lend you some." Her soft tail waved behind her, red eyes shining. 

At last Isa came to answer her question. Jazper? And Hadley. Sel had no feelings for Jazper, other than the respect her deserved for being the Sole. Casually, the hybrid added "Yeah, Hadley." Hadley was just wonderful, someone she'd share her life with if he let her. Mates? No...Unfortunately not yet. "We're not mates...But lovers all the same." There was a small note of warning as she realized Ismeme may not be telling her the entire truth. "We live together." This was awkward. Completely awkward. she loved Hadley. Was there people out there to stop that? Sel didn't lash out, but the scent on her pelt told Selene that Isa had touched Hadley. It wouldn't be that strong.
OOC: Sorry. Isa’s emotions are all over the place

Isa gave a small smile when Selene said her wounds were bandaged and healed. She offered to give Isa some things to help her wounds heal. ”I’m alright. They are healing up just fine. Besides, they don’t bother me.” She didn’t see a point in wasting Selene’s supplies when she was perfectly fine with letting her wounds heal on their own.

Isa seemed to answer the question Selene was more interested in. She said they weren’t mates but they were lovers. She could tell Selene was tensing up, more than likely hiding her anger with Hadley’s scent on her pelt. It wasn’t a good time to make Isa feel even somewhat threatened. Her emotions were all over the place ever since her father’s ghost showed up. She didn’t want to fight Selene but her emotions and actions seemed uncontrollable at the moment. Isa didn’t expect it but she mainly felt anger and quickly became furious, ready to fight a member of Casa over a man she barely knew. It seemed more likely that all her anger and frustration had built up with her father and it was just then being unleashed.

An odd chuckle escaped her throat as she held herself up, making her appear taller. She spoke to the brown fae as she stood over her. ”You’re not mates yet. Who’s to say he wouln’t change his mind and choose someone else? Someone like me for example.” She growled at the girl as she prepared for a fight.
Selene felt her fur rise at the woman's words, was this a challenge? The anger riled up within the brown fae's heart, with a clip of her jaws she stood to the woman's heigtht with her sword drawn. "You are chalenging me? Why would you deliberately threaten me by trying to steal away a man that cares for me? I don't care that we are in the pack. Before I lose myself right here and now, I advise you get yor fucking head on straight." White teeth bared, Selene didn't even assess her mood and wonder why her temperment had changed. Allowing Ismeme to threaten her, and treat her like mere dirt was certainly not a way to go. Sel reminded herself she was better armed, better fighting with the help of her weapons. What had Hadley done? Betrayed her with this silver woman? She was close to tears, breaking like a fragile piece of glass in a room of falling bricks. Her world would come to an an end this way, and even in her standoffish stance, Sel trembled. "What did you do? Screw my lover or something?' This would not be tolerated...Not against her life.

She held the sword as close as she possibly could to the woman she had once thought as a friend. How intolerably grateful of Isa. How could he? After...After all she had sworn to him. This was...This was terrifyingly hurtful. As if her own sword was piercing her heart. "Let's see what you've got.' She hissed, losing her fight already to the premonitions.
Selene was clearly becoming angry. Isa smirked as the brown woman spoke. She laughed before she spoke, a laugh that had a menacing tone to it. Anyone who had spent any amount of time with her could clearly tell she wasn’t herself. ”Steal him? Did I say anything about stealing him from you? No? I didn’t think so. And as for getting my head on straight, I am perfectly fine but I would advise you not to speak to me in such a way.” Selene bared her teeth, sword drawn. ”What? Don’t think you could beat me without an advantage like that?” Isa motioned to the sword in Selene’s hands.

It seemed the women was close to tears. Isa smirked as Selene’s question. ”Wouldn’t you like to know?” A laugh escaped from her throat as Selene held her sword as close as she could to Isa. Her eyes light up when the coydog said, “let’s see what you’ve got.” Isa was ready for a fight. She left her dagger in its sheath at her thigh as she snarled at Selene and waited for her to make the first move. She may have been unstable and completely unpredictable, but she would let the brown fae to attack first or back down. In the state Isa was currently in, She would not stop fighting once it started.
/End here or continue? I'm sorry--But this thread makes me cry...Or open it up for Katie or Melissa for the Luna and Sole to fix things? That would be cool, or Selene could be knocked out and simply get up and walk away later

Selene looked away for a moment as the silvery woman's jeering words stung, so he must have. They must have. How could he?! Her mind screamed, how could he do this to her? After the countless times she had told him how much he meant to her, that he was her sun and moon, the light of the waking day. Her trust was shattered into a million tiny pieces, tears stung her eyes. Selene fought the temptation to kill Isa right here and now, slit her throat and end this pain now. Instead, she held the sword away from her enemy. "For the sake of our ranks, I will not fight you. But don't expect any warmth from me in the future." The sword was put back, keeping swimming ruby eyes from her opposition. "Why would you delibertately try to break a relationship? Take everything I have? Hadley is all I have...And you try--And take him away...How could you?" The petite coydog felt herself shudder as the point of sobbing came closer, how could he betray her like this? Turning towards the trees, the first shower of tears fell from her eyes. She had taken everything. Everything in the world that was there for her. Shattered.

Scarlets trembled as she bolted towards the copse of trees, not in fear but in grief. Ismeme ranked no higher than the rapists and abusers in her life, inflicting more pain and grief than anything. Hot tears swam down her face, her hands and arms trembling. After all she had sworn to him...After everything she promised and the forever adoration...Why was she to be punished? Was it her naiveté? That he was just playing a game with her? There had never been a more painful moment in her life. Selene climbed high into a tree, small hands grasping limbs of strong armed trees. There was the temptation to thrust her blade into her heart. There was nothing more to lose, yet trembling arms couldn't pull the blade from her waist. Instead the dagger at her ankle was pulled from her ankle, as she settled into a forked tree. Slowly, with shallow breaths, the blade was pressed and dragged across her forearm. Sorrowful scarlets watched the small cascading rivers of blood trickle down her arms and cling to her fur. This was no suicide, but a mere distraction from the hollowness hijacking her soul.

The multiple shallow cuts over her arms provided no comfort, but a horrid distraction and from her feelings of betrayal. How could you!? How could you Hadley?! as blood swam down her arms, Sel placed her head in her knees, feet clinging to the branches. Lost in grief and betrayal. She had kept herself away from other men for so long, to be shut down as a captive of her own love. Isa--That bitch. That imbecile...That destroyer. Trembling, Selene closed her eyes and refused to move. Her sobs became more, every one sending a stab through her as she became breathless. Her soul had been stolen. Sel was a coward, a little coward. Nothing more. No wonder Hadley didn't want her to be anything like a mate. She was nothing...Nothing...

The branch had become slick with her blood, and it took one misplaced foot to have her falling to the ground gracelessly. Without realizing, Selene was upon the ground from falling, she had hit her head and become unconscious. Her arms still bled, and a shallow wound to her head took the Fedele to a dark soundless and sightless world. She lay in a fetal position, arms and legs curled like a baby's around her small form. In the haziness, Sel found herself vaguely wondering Am I dead? Better off that way... Then Isa would have Hadley...There'd be no fixing it.
OOC: I’m at least adding this part. I don’t know if you want to continue or not.

Selene started speaking to her again but Isa couldn’t understand her; all sounds around her seemed to be muffled for some reason. Only a moment ago, Isa had been looking at the brown pelted woman and the next, her vision appeared to be blurred. She couldn’t see anything. She realized what was happening; she was breaking down bit by bit. First went her emotional stability, to her mental stability, and now she was finally breaking down physically. It had only happened one other time before, the night her mother died and Isa herself killed her father.

Isa’s legs shook violently under her until they finally gave out and she collapsed to the ground. Unable to move, Isa laid there motionless. She hated this feeling. From the time she had seen her father to right then, she was an empty shell with her body reacting on its own. Now she was slowly becoming aware of everything around her. She didn’t remember a single thing that had just happened or who she was with and talking to but she also didn’t really care at that point. She was sinking into a deep depression that she was fully aware would be difficult to break out of. It took her sister two months to get Isa back to herself. But she didn’t have her sister anymore. She didn’t have anyone she was even somewhat close to. She laid there on the ground with an expressionless face, motionless body, yet tears fell from her ice blue eyes.