Help me spice up this chara?
Yeah, Bambi. Just in case you're to lazy to look through her profile, I'll post some of it here. I'm not sure if this is where this should go or whatever.. She just needs something, and I have no clue what.

Anything you think would be cool to see?

What you think may be fun to play out?

Quote:NOTE: Bambi suffers from post traumatic stress disorder from her previous life at the camp. May trigger easily. You have been warnedd~

Bambi is mute. It's not that she can't talk, she was just raised not to. When she does speak, her voice will most likely be no higher then a whisper. She will usually only be vocal during introductions, explanations, or situations where is unavoidable. Barking and other sounds may be used to announce her presence, instead.

Due to the fact that she refuses to use her words in most situations, she has resorted to using body language. Since her family was quite 'humanized', most of the gestures she may use are offshoots of common body language we use today (A.K.A, outreached hands for greetings, bowing, shrugs..). Hopefully, sooner or later, someone will drag her out of her silence.

Bambi has a mass of talents- Ranging from taming and creating things, to working with items that are known to cause death. She knows how to work with knives and daggers. But usually she only uses sharp objects such as those to carve and shape things to her liking.
Since she was used to hunting and skinning game for her slave master, it is no surprise that she tends to hunt alone. She usually sticks to smaller prey, due to the fact that they are much easier to catch.

Spiritual- She is very spiritual, and strongly owns up to her belief that EVERYTHING has a soul- Down to the smallest, least attractive, plant. For this reason, she often goes off on her own; hoping to one day hear the voice of the forest itself.

Untrusting- Bambi has learned that, maybe, not every one has her best interest at heart. It was a tough lesson, and one that required her to get burned before fully understanding.

Impulsive- As much time as the girl spends alone and questioning the world around her, she seems to act all to quickly. This could also lead to others thinking of her as hard headed or stubborn, for once an idea is in her head, she is not usually willing to give it up.

Self-effacing- Bambi has found herself to not be very big on being the center of attention. Being seen as such can cause anxiety and nervousness.

.. Please halp.
how about a love interest? A lesbian love interest. Or she could dye her fur. Or get a new pet.
Let Soran pierce her ears or something! Orrrr... Robin could teach her to shoot? (with a bow and arrows I mean XD)
Thanks guys!

Anymore ideas? ;_;
I would say that she already has a lot of aspects that you could work on. It might be best to try focusing on one area you've already outlined and try to expand on it. I think adding any more to what you have already would verge into having too much or making her have too many problems/ skills since she's already got quite a bit. I wouldn't add any more neuroses or psychoses since you're probably fine in that aspect. You balance it with her skills, which are quite numerous. Perhaps you should try reading up on some flaws or weaknesses in TV Tropes to see how to round her out a bit. Another thing I would suggest is putting her into a situation where she'd need to cope -- eg: one where she has to talk or one where she has to use a skill, such as poisons. Alternatively, you could try to find another craftsperson character and have them swap ideas. You might find something else that interests you (and Bambi).

I usually like to keep my characters quite simple and use a driving force to motivate them. For Claudius, his skills are craftsmanship, but his specialty is dyeing and he's working on woodworking. He's always been a worry-wart and he's got a lot of phobias. In some ways, I've had fun pushing him to become more of a phobic and in others, he's grown a lot. But even though he's a relatively straightforward character, it still makes for a lot of fun threads. Smile

I hope that helps!
Thanks. Big Grin I'll definately look into having her have more flaws and stuff. <3
For sure~ c: They don't have to be particularly bad -- you've already got a few interesting ones, like how she rushes into things. It could be perhaps she's so untrusting that she's not very good at making decisions and hasn't learned how to properly balance the pros and cons. Perhaps the reason she rushes into things is because she's so anxious about making a decision. :o And then when she makes it, she can be pig-headed and won't change it, even if her logic is completely flawed! So with that in mind, maybe she's got a short temper for criticism and doesn't handle suggestions well. Or perhaps she does, but really sucks at putting advice into practice! Just some ideas~ c:
Charm knows how to sign, her Aunt Charm is mute fully and the only way they could talk was human asl that they learned though the study of books they found. She could teach Bambi
It can be really, really, really, really challenging to play a character who can't talk, doesn't talk, or doesn't talk very much. Interaction is obviously a lot harder -- so I definitely agree with Tammi, stick her situations where she HAS to use her voice. Otherwise, other roleplayers can get... hmm, "bored" almost, with the thread -- if your character isn't doing anything and their character isn't doing anything, I mean. And that can easily, easily happen if you set up a random "meet and greet" with very little action -- two characters who don't like to talk much might end up just staring at one another for a minute before moving along, you know? <_<
Well, she has been talking more and more since she joined 'Souls. Especially since poor Nana died, therefore she kind HAS to speak for herself. So she's kinda losing her 'muteness'. But I understand what you're saying!

edit: I took up some of the tips, what do you guys think? Yay, or nay? I still think it needs a bit of fixing to clear up some of the areas where I may have not made sense, though.. Changes are within the personality area.