Lookalike
[html]
OOC Laughs

The black puppy tumbled out of the borders, spotting a patch of flowers sticking just out of the melting olnayni. She wasn't too sure what they were, the flowers new in her cold world of winter. They sure were pretty though. Determinedly Dalgina trotted towards them at a steady pace. Her body was growing all over the place, causing her to trip, but her form was growing more elegant. As she grew older her puppy lost more and more of it's playful round shape. She became lean, too thin on long legs as her body was unable to keep up with the speed of growth.

Reaching the flowers Dalgina studied them happily, tail wagging behind her. They were pretty, pale shades of white and purple. She batted at them, watching their heads nod under her touch before scooting around. Sticking her head right in with them Dalgina took a deep breath. They smelled nice! Sticking her head even closer Dalgina took another whiff. Too close she ended up sneezing, backing up. With a thump she sat back down. Her tail wagged happily before she reached back for the flowers, taking one into her mouth and eating it.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow walked slowly as if stalking his next meal but he was not. Shadow had his head down and was thinking to himself as he often did when venturing alone. He wanted to get away from the pack to offer assistance to any loner who needed him and even other packs if he happened to meet another pack wolf. He picked up the smell of a territory boundary and avoided it and when he turned to make sure he didn't cross it he saw a black bundle of fur among a group of flowers and the sight brought a smirk to his muzzle. He walked slowly in his lupus form of which was still large in comparison and he sniffed the air and knew the pup was of the near by pack so he made sure not to look threatening.

His tail moved lightly behind him as he gave a low yet happy bark and he watched with interest at the actions of the pup. If she had his eyes she would have almost looked like he did when he was young if not for the difference in muscles and attitude. He sat down on his haunches and tilted his head to the side as he watched her closely wondering what she would do in response to a stranger barking at her near her own home.

It would be a cute thing to see if she tried to act tough. He hatted his past for the death of the pups by his own hands but while he was looking at this pup his mind didn't wonder. this could be what he needed. To see another pup and know in his heart that he wasn't evil and that he could love and protect again.

Are those flowers tasty? Might i try one?

There was an easy to see smile as he did his best not to come off as a danger.

Shadowf​ang
<style>
.shadowpain .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowpain-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#DD2200; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.shadowpain p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowpain b {color:#DD2200; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowpain {background-color:#3C0C00; background-image:url(http://i120​9.photobucket.com/albums/cc382/Sk&#8203;itty5/graveyard_sunset_01___stock​_by_thy_darkest_hour-d41atig-1.jp​g); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.shadowpain .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

Thoughtfully Dalgina chewed on the flower. It didn't taste very good, but interesting enough that she leaned over to take another one. They were funny plants. A low bark reached her, and Dalgina spun around, eyes wide with surprise. The happy stance immediately set her own tail wagging, with no clue that she might be in danger. Happily she bowed down, bouncing around a little before settling down and looking over to the flowers again, bright and colorful. Maybe she shouldn't eat them. They were really pretty, and the first ones she'd seen.

Dalgina shook her head at the question. No. They taste different. They weren't tasty by any means. Maybe to prey they were. Yes, that was it. Prey ate these funny plants and liked the taste. That's why they ate the prey, because the plants tasted bad. Don't eat! They're pretty. I won't eat it anymore either. Then we get lots of the pretty plant! Dalgina beamed at her genius decision. That would work out just fine.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow chuckled lightly as he looked her over and then he looked to the flowers and nodded to them being pretty.

They are very nice. You know, it would look awesome and cute if you took one and placed it behind your ear. You could be like the goddess of the flowers. And you can protect them and make sure they grow.

He was one to have an imagination so saying what he did wasn't hard for him to think of. She would look cute with a little flower on her ear and he would play along if she so asked but he would wait and see what the young pup could think of on her won. If she had the imagination that he thought she had then they would be playing all sorts of games in not time and games and a carefree nature is what Shadow needed at that moment. To forget and act silly would be good for him and perhaps it would the the thing that healed him well enough so that he could be his normal, caring, loving and protective self again.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

Her tail wagged softly as the big black wolf laughed. He seemed to like the flowers too. A big grin spread over her face as he agreed, saying they were indeed pretty. They were so cool, the most amazing thing she'd ever seen. Her eyes grew wide at his words. Putting a flower behind her ear would be very difficult for the pup since she wasn't old enough to shift yet, but his words were enough to get her trying. Being a goddess sounded so incredible. She would protect the flowers, and help them grow, and they'd spread all across the world! It would be so colorful, and everyone would be happy, and they'd all have fun together!

Working at the flower Dalgina finally managed to tug it from the ground. Her head held low the flower balanced precariously on her head before falling off as she lifted her head. Dalgina whined sadly as she looked at it. Carefully she picked it up, propping it against a rock. Bending her head she pressed it against the rock and tried to get the flower onto her head again. It didn't work. Upset she turned to the wolf. It won't go. I don't think the flowers want me to protect them. Her big brown eyes drooped with sorrow, lip quivering.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

He smiled and when she whined he chuckled lightly and after she said that the flowers didn't want her to be the goddess he got an idea.

No of course they do. You just have to ask in the right way. If you do that i bet the flower will go to your ear on it's own without you having to put it there. Close your eyes and repeat after me. I wish to be the guardian of the flowers and i ask with honor that you, the spirits of the flowers give me the gift of a flower goddess. I promise to protect and care for the flowers and I promise to always be cute and happy and friendly to all I meet.

He watched her closely and as she closed her eyes and spoke after him he picked up the prettiest flower with his teeth and using his stealth he placed it behind her ear and went back to the place he was at and did it all without a sound and while she was talking so to mask it and then once she was done he made a surprising gasp and spoke kindly and excitedly.

Open your eyes slowly, the flowers have given you a gift. I think they want you to be there goddess.

Shadow smiled and his tail moved quickly as her happiness and excitement was affecting him and he had completely forgotten about being upset and was only thinking about how he could make this pup have the time of her life.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

The pup immediately lit up again under the idea that they did indeed want her to be the goddess. Her face was solemn as she was told she just had to ask them right. Her whole body quivered with excitement as she was told to close her eyes. Sitting down so she wouldn't end up tripping over everything Dalgina devotedly repeated the words. I wish to be the guardian of the flowers and I ask with honor that you, the spirits of the flowers, give me the gift of a flower goddess. I promise to always protect and care for the flowers and to always be cute and happy and friendly to all I meet.

A surprised gasp had Dalgina's eyes flying open with excitement. Twisting her head Dalgina looked around. The flower flopped down, hanging over one eye. Squealing with happiness she knew that the wolf had been right. She just had to ask right! The flower was with her now, and she was a flower goddess! Dancing around Dalgina's tail wagged brightly. I'm a flower goddess! Stooping down to the flowers Dalgina licked them happily. Turning to the big wolf she beamed. I make them grow everywhere! Looking across her mind Dalgina could see the flowers spreading wildly. Beaming up at him she rapidly talked, sharing what she saw. See? I send flowers everywhere. They cover the land with pink and purple and green and red and blue! Lightly she danced over the ground, letting flowers trail after her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Shadow smiled and played along. He looked around and followed her as she ran and he chuckled at the site and thought about how amazing it would be if he could be a pup again. I see them! You are going to be the best Flower goddess of all time. The world will see this beauty and everyone will be better for it. As your Guard and personal Knight I swear i will protect the flower goddess with my life. He made a salute with his paw and then stood proud with head high as he smiled to her and nodded lightly.

Lead the way goddess, I shall follow you and make sure you are safe while spreading happiness and color thought out the world and the forests.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

Dancing around through what were fields of flowers in Dalgina's mind (though all the same kind that she'd seen as she was unaware they could come in different shapes) she yipped happily. It was so wonderful, and free, the wind caressing at her. Softly the flowers bent down, saluting their goddess. They loved her! They had chosen her, and they loved her! Hearing that she would be the best flower goddess Dalgina giggled, moving to the wolf's side again. She snuggled into him happily, black against black. It looked like he was her father like that.

At the words of being her personal knight Dalgina drew herself up proudly. I hearby call you Sir Flowerhead! It was the perfect name for the guardian of the flower goddess. Proudly she traipsed along the meadow, falling through patches of thick flowers, wandering through piles of them. The whole world was transformed under the pup's eyes, flaring with color and life. It was all possible, thanks to the flower on her head and the magic words making her a goddess.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
OOC text: Sir flower head! Really....awww man, there goes his manly ways! LOL | WC :: +000

He ran with her and smiled as he barked and his tail waved in the wind as he played with the pup. He jumped over her and one point and turned and bowed low and then when she ran by he jumped high again and did the same and before he knew it, they were playing tag and he gave happy whines as he lowered his body and watched her come at him. He jumped to the side and then while in character he spoke.

Goddess I am honored that you have named me Sir Flowerhead but now my time has come. I have come to protect the goddess but now I will fight you for the title of flower god. I am sorry goddess but you can not defeat me....unless use were to tackle me and use the power of the flower....then you have no chance at winning.

He smiled and gave a playful growl as he lowered himself enough so that if the jump jumped on him she could get to his back and take him down easily. He shook his but in the air acting like he was going to pounce and he watched to see what the cute little flower goddess would do.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

Dalgina gasped as Sir Flowerhead flew over her. He could fly! It was the most amazing thing ever! She barked with excitement, bowing down and bouncing back and forth. She chased after him, soon switching positions as she cut around, everything new and fresh in her mind. There was so much for her to go after, running around with the flowers, watching the wolf fly, wishing she could do the same. It became a game of tag, running freely through the woods. Soon Sir Flowerhead matched Dalgina again, running beside her. Tongue lolling out she grinned at him, happy that they were playing together, protecting the flowers.

A gasp escaped her as she was informed of his great betrayal though. He wasn't satisfied guarding the goddess, but wanted to become her! No! She growled ferociously, body low to the ground. There was no way she was giving in to this. Her ears perked up as he informed her that he could be defeated using the power of the flower and tackling him. Standing as strong as she could Dalgina summoned the flower power inside her. She felt it gather in a warm happy bunch. Eyes flashed at him as she charged. Flower attack! Petal rain! Jumping up she leaped to land on him, knocking the flower enemy to the ground.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow growled lightly and when she landed on his back he yelped and went to his stomach and rolled to his side as he cried out.

“No you can't stop me with happiness and flowers! Noooo!!! ”

He closed his eyes and bared his teeth and then slowly he let his body and face relax as the power of the flowers stopped his evil ways. He shook a little and spoke lightly as he opened one eyes and looked to the pup.

Your powers are strong flower goddess....I have been taken by the good and the flowers and I now pledge my self to you, my goddess, if you will have me.

He smiled and waited for the pups reaction and as he did his tail started to thumb lightly on the ground and his ears perked as he listen to the cute words of the little flower goddess. Shadow gave a soft whimper to the goddess hoping that she would spar him and take him back so that he could once again be her Knight and take back his title Sir Flowerhead.

<style>
.newdawn3 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.newdawn3 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.newdawn3 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.newdawn3 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... xm0c-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.newdawn3 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

Flowers reached up, wrapping around the enemy as she stood on him. With a yelp the large wolf toppled to the ground, Dalgina on top of him. He rolled over onto his side, the flowers working to help bind him down. She wriggled around, darting back and forth as she lead the flowers to victory. No one would stop her. The flowers would grow and spread, and everyone would be happy. He howled with despair, helplessly struggling against her attack. Good always wins! Proudly she stood up, her small voice howling into the air, telling everyone to come and help her, witnessing his defeat.

Slowly he stopped struggling, the flowers tight around his body. Proudly Dalgina sat down, watching his eyes close. Yes, she had won. The flowers would make him all pretty and happy now as well. His eyes reopened, and Dalgina shot up, tail held high above her as she watched for attempts of escape. Instead he announced her triumph, asking for forgiveness and to be taken back. Dalgina pondered the request, wondering if she should. A whine decided it for her, and Dalgina bathed his face in small puppy licks. Yes! The flowers released her guard, and Dalgina stood in front of her. Carry me so we can see the flowers everywhere! Higher up she'd be able to see everything, she just knew it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow smiled and let her hop onto his back and once she was up there and in a good balanced area he slowly stood and as he did he spoke to the orders of the goddess.

As you wish my flower goddess, your wish is my command and honor.He stood tall and made sure that she could see as much as possible and then slowly he started to walk around so that she could see her flower kingdom. He smiled and moved proudly as he played the role of the loyal knight and it was fun, more fun than he had in a long time. Most of the fun was due to the happiness and excitability that the little black pup was giving off and in all truth, a part of shadow wanted the pup to be related to him or be his pup.

That thought made him think of Insomnia and he smiled lovingly at the idea of having someone like her. Soon after thinking it he snapped out of his day dream and went back to playing the loyal knight and he stopped as he reached the top of a small hill and he spoke lightly to the goddess.

This my goddess is your kingdom, look how the animals and other wolves of the area cheer for you and love there new flower goddess and even the flowers themselves wave in happiness at there new goddess. You are the greatest flower goddess ever and I will always be here to help you protect the flower and I will protect you as well. Shadows tail wagged lightly behind him as he looked forward and pictured like the pup what it would look like to have all the animals and other make believe wolves cheer for the cute flower goddess and the idea even made him smile and for a second his imagination sparked to life and he could see it, and hear it and it was magical.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

Sir Flowerhead agreed, lowering himself down. With a scramble she hopped onto his back, moving around until she was comfortable there. Feeling him rise up Dalgina let out a small cry, giggling as she gripped onto him. A slow stately pace carried them through the colorful kingdom, allowing plenty of time for her to look at everything. The stately brown trees stood tall before them, branches bending to form an arch they walked under. Paths opened up before them, flowers lining the edges, special black ones made to match their fur to walk on.

They rose up a hill, and Dalgina gasped with delight as it appeared the whole world opened before her. Truly it was amazing, the flowers and beauty going on forever. Dalgina could feel herself connected to everything, a true goddess, helping each flower grow and bloom fully. As her knight spoke Dalgina could see the wolves, decked out in flowers just like she was, and horses and llamas, all stepping forward to be with her. They loved it, and she loved it, and everything was perfect. Glowing from the inside out Dalgina snuggled into the fur. Is pretty.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow nodded his head lightly as he looked about to the area around him and then he jumped a little and laughed as he now played the part of the horse.

You better hold on tight little goddess or you might fall off!

Shadow smiled as he kept bouncing like a bucking bronco but he would never really hurt the pup or allow it to be hurt, he had complete control and would be able to catch the pup if she were to in fact fall off of his back Shadow neighed like a horse and bounced around playfully and he judged his actions on the sounds of the little goddess, when she laughed and giggled he would keep that pace and if she stopped giggling he would slow down and make sure not to scare her and be to rough.

He had no idea what the scene would have looked like for anyone else in the area but one thing was clear to him and that was, that they were having fun and that this was there world just for them.

<style>
.shadowgarden .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowgarden b {color:#006500; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowgarden {background-color:#2A7A11; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 92y0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:15px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.shadowgarden .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Dalgina was content with her view, only to suddenly feel everything lurch beneath her. Squealing Dalgina clung on, feeling the knight's muscles bunch into what felt like a ginormous jump. She was flying through the air, Sir Flowerhead with her, then they were down again, her paws scrambling to help her stay on. She laughed happily at his words, ducking down to bite his scruff so she wouldn't slide around as much. Bouncing around the giggles wouldn't stop, occasionally screaming as she swung out, paws losing their placement. Always she came back in, climbing on top and settling in.

It was a roller coaster, bringing them across the land. Everything was forgotten except for the flight, blue sky and black fur intermingling together. It was an eternity before she slid off, collapsing in a fight of giggles. She was worn out now. They had stayed near that first patch of flowers luckily, or Dalgina would have been hopelessly lost. She was pretty confused about where she was anyhow, simply staring at the bright blue. Her eyes felt heavy as she snuggled into her protector's black fur, grinning at how they looked. Papa take care of me. Dalgina's speech was nonsensical, remembering her own papa's black fur, matching her own.
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow stopped and laid down once the pup went down and he smiled as she got close to him and snuggled into his fur. He heard her words and he nuzzled her lightly and licked her on top of the head in between the ears like a father or mother would and he spoke with a smile on his face.

I am not your papa but I will protect and watch over you as you sleep little one. Sleep and have sweet dreams little one. When you wake you will be safe and I will see to it you are safe when I go.

Shadow looked to the pup and waited till her breathing slowed and until he knew that she was asleep and then he lowered his head down onto his front paws and he too closed his eyes and rested. Shadow did not sleep and even though he closed his eyes, his senses were alive and active to make sure the area around them was safe.

<style>
.shadowgarden .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowgarden b {color:#006500; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowgarden {background-color:#2A7A11; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 92y0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:15px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.shadowgarden .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]