broken down, mask the blood
[html]

I needed the master comforter Jacinto lol! Makes me wish I had a real life Jacinto to cry at about all my problems! He persuade Sel to go back to Hadley lol

Delicate feet padded far away from Casa, leaving her home behind her as if a shadow. She was afraid to head back, face the woman she hated and the shame of the pack for threatening her. And Hadley...How could she bring her eyes to his own? Hold him without knowing what he allegedly done behind her back. She had cried out, nothing else came from saddened ruby orbs. Her feet weren't pulled up from the soft ground, dragging as if a zombie with shackles abroad her slender ankles. Saying she was a mess was an understatement, her hair was in tangles and the self-inflicted gashes were soon to become weepy, yet all that didn't matter. It was as if she had died, and Anubis the jackal god had weighed her heart against the feather of truth, deeming it unsuitable for the afterworld. Then throwing her heart to Amut, the destroyer beast. She was nothing but a shadow, fit to roam earth without a purpose.

She could have taken Ukaglay with her, yet the young coydog resented her horse now, reminding her more and more of the pack. A small hand clutched the flower pendant about her neck, heightening the illusion that she was a lost little girl. Hadley...Beloved Hadley....How could he? Tears swam back in reddish orbs, almost tripping over a rock in her ghostly shuffling. She couldn't hate Hadley. No, she loved him. But he had hurt her. After times he had said he wouldn't. Hands twitched to pull off the necklace, hold it far away from her heart. Yet it simply couldn't be done. The petite hybrid trembled once again, jumping at every sound of the forest. This was so terrifying, so scary. So painful. How she wanted to rush home and take him in her arms. He was probably with Isa now. He'd be better off that way anyway. Especially in all Ismeme's usefulness. A small sob threatened to slip past her jaws, expose her hurt to the world. Princesses didn't cry. Wait. She was an ex-princess.

The young woman found a rock to sit upon, dropping her thin hindquarters down onto the hard surface, head in her palms. She couldn't go back. Not at all.

cause when a heart breaks, it don't break even

<style>
.seleney2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney2 b {color:#660099; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney2 {background-color:#CC33FF; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... /selnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "times new roman", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px rounded #33CCFF; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Jacinto had found himself wandering far past the safe borders of Inferni, taking Omni's horse with him for a journey to find better prey. The once plentiful food had moved far from the reaches of the Infernians, migrating in the coming spring. He worried for Omni, the pups hadn't come yet for the sake of the world. It had been intimidating and daunting, how the arrival of his children would be so hard to contemplate and decipher into an exact date. Still, the russet Lykoi found himself thankful and in eternal gratitude for the life of his beautiful mate. 

Sinatrai was growing to be a handsome young brood, his form filling out as they filled him with nourishment. Taking the child home was certainly a good choice, a child to be proud of in every way. Yet, his speech wasn't coming along. The boy rarely made a sound. Was he mute? Or simply shy of giving his voice out? Time would certainly tell. Time needed to be waited upon. He cursed his forgetfulness for neglecting to take along his guitar. Well, at least it was safe at home. 

The journey was very tedious, boring in most aspects. Trees, trees, and more trees. No color. No scent of food. With a sigh, Jacinto slipped off his horse, sliding off the black rough flank of Omni's large equine. Something caught him from the corner of his eye, a young woman in the stages of sorrow. Immediately Jacinto felt his heart fall in sympathy. Sorrow and sadness surely wasn't one of the fruits of life. "Hello? What's wrong? You lost?" His silky baritone fell upon the tiny form of the woman, gasping quietly as umber gazers fell upon the gashes upon her arms. There had to be some way to help, reduce her suffering. Cinto searched frantically for anything, anything at all. "I'm Jacinto...D-Do you mind if I help you?" His expression was thick with worry, holding his stance not as threatening. A hand hesitantly reached over to place sympathetically on her lean shoulders, she was pretty and in pain. The man surely couldn't resist helping anyone in pain. 
[html]

Case in point!!

Selene almost jumped at the warmth of a hand upon her shoulder, she had heard the unfamiliar words of the coyote man yet somehow they didn't register in her mind too quickly. His hand was nice upon her, comforting her from the demons that threatened to have her burst into tears. "I-I...They hurt me...They hurt me...Pain--Heart." She managed, blinking back hot tears. No. Dot cry now. Yet, Sel shook her head, moving closer to the stranger like a small animal towards its mother. He was comfort, his voice was soothing. Yet, there was no attraction to the man with the branding upon his shoulder. There was trust though, that he wouldn't hurt her here. "Lost for days...But not in destination...Soul." Realizing he had given his name, the small hybrid managed quietly "Selene." She kept seeing Isa, even in her sleepless night. Hadley too. Visions of the two as lovers, Selene as a mere shadow in their existence. She was terrified, a small scared bird close to death. Idly, her clawed hand reached to her arms, breaking open the scabs over her limbs. They bled once again, yet Sel was oblivious to it. Ruby eyes not noticing the river of blood traveling down her skinny arm. She had been a coward. Let Isa go after her beloved. Now, she was a shade. No soul, her soul given to the arms of another woman. "I-Isa took him away...My Hadley...My soul...He don't love me no more. Isa said that they had  slept together." That was it. Sobs took over her tiny body, holding her head in bleeding arms. "I don't have anything." That had been taken by a woman who appeared sweet, but was the devil within. Taken her soul like Amut, the destroyer. The crocodile-headed, lion-bellied, hippo-footed monster. Very fitting. Except in disguise. Made her wonder vaguely if it was like a mask...She pulls the wolven body away from monstrosity every night. It was the first giggle of the day, however short lasted. 

<style>
.seleney2 {background-color:#CC33FF; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... /selnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "times new roman", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
The girl seemed displaced from the world, scarlet eyes not noticing his arrival, only his gentle hand upon her form. Jacinto felt like crying now, sympathizing with this broken woman. He swore, her pain was so palpable he could too feel it. If only he knew how to heal broken souls. His brows furrowed concerned, removing his hand but finding a spot beside the tiny hybrid on the rock. His long arms wrapped about his knees, rocking back and forth softly conjuring up a way to help her through. Her voice was soft, broken and hesitant. Her name was Selene. A pretty name, after the moon. He nodded quietly, acknowledging her. Who was "they"? Who hurt her? Who would be so cruel to hurt such a glasswork soul? Anger riled up within the body of the Lykoi, causing pain upon anyone was certainly a sacrilege. 

Selene explained being lost, but not lost in they way he had thought. Lost in soul? It confused him for a moment, before the tawny hybrid realized what she spoke of. Indeed, it appeared as if she had lost her soul. The light in her ruby eyes dull and her body mangled. "I'm so sorry to hear that..." He scratched the side of his face, worried as he saw her claws raking over scabbed wounds. "Don't do that!" He yelped as blood traitorously tricked down her limb. It scared him, to see one inflict pain upon themselves. Left the hybrid just as pained. 

As the man looked around, large ears craned towards her as she spoke softly, painfully. His heart fell, this was a tale of heartbreak. She burst into tears the moment after. A hand gently went to catch the droplets of salt, pushing them away from red eyes as she spoke. "What a bitch." He mumbled softly thinking of the woman how she had stolen the man away from Selene. Obviously the man didn't know anything either. "The guy's not too good either. For falling for someone like that." Jacinto added, sympathy washing over his maw. When younger, he had met women before and fell hard. Yet, always they were somehow diverted from his open arms by men like Helotes, although Helotes was never a predator. It was just his brother's charm. Thinking upon her words, ears fell back as the man realized something. "She's obviously jealous. And she said that? It's a lie. Obviously. Of course she'd be jealous of a beaut such as yourself." It was logic, this was a tale of jealousy. And the sorrowful breaking of his acquaintance. 

Jacinto put a comforting tan arm around her shoulders, eyes bright "I bet the bitch is lying. The man would be a fool to not care about you. And if he flung you away like that, he's also just like the bitch." The male reflected thoughtfully, trying his hardest to help out the upset woman beside him. "I bet he still cares about you...The bitch is just jealous of you." His hand rubbed her back gently, eyes soft with concern. He understood that he was giving advice to a stranger, yet Selene seemed to need all the help she could get. Standing, Jacinto walked back to Omni's grazing horse to grab some things. Thankfully, there was dried wood on the ground just for them. Soon enough he had started a fire for them both to keep warmth. Also, some rolling paper and loose ganja leaves were brought out for them both. Sel would seriously need to try one. "Here. My remedy for pain...Takes it all away." He lit two, holding them in his fingers momentarily before passing one Sel's way. "Now sister, we may smoke." Closing fiery eyes, Jacinto sat back down by the fire breathing deeply the thick smoke of marijuana  as it hit. 
[html]

Tppp...her first joint

Selene looked down at the crimson on her arm, large ears listening to the gentle words from the dark hybrid. In a way he reminded her of Hadley, the gentle words and touches. He stopped her from tearing at the wounds upon her arms, yet they still bled like a small creek. The tangy scent of iron was on her nostrils like fire, sending a nauseous haze over her mind. Large ears perked as he referred to Ismeme as "The bitch" already he was sympathizing with her side of the story. Not that it was much different than Isa's. Isa was evil. She should have never met her at the borders. Sel wished that it was Hadley telling her this, assuring her that Isa would never come between them. Yet she had. The destroyer she was. Hadley would never want her. Never want the broken rape-victim who knew nothing of what he wanted. She was skinny, and worthless. Not a non-terrified bone within her body. It almost drove her to vomiting to think of their bodies intwined--Ugh. Too much. Her life was over. A shade to wander aimlessly in the forests until she starved. Food wasn't a thing she wanted in the last while, thus her ribs poking from the sides of her body.

She could never be beautiful, never be the woman she so desperately wanted for Hadley. And Isa could. Her tears didn't wane, as much as Jacinto pushed them away. The small dog-woman simply decided to die. Keep herself from nourishment and care, rest in death and not feel the tragedy and chaos her life was in. His words surprised her. Isa a liar? That was believable. Jealous? Of what? A bony ugly woman who was terrified to fight for what she loved? The thought was unbelievable. Sure, Isa didn't say that she had sex with Hadley. But the way she had hissed it surely was believable. "He won't care for me...Isa better. Isa much more beautiful...And useful." She choked, trembling once again.

He left, and for a moment she felt lost again. Not a friend in the world to talk to. Yet he returned, carrying wood and something spicy. Large ears perked curiously despite her extremely tired and broken mood. He started a dire before them, almost at her feet. Warmth. Something almost forgotten in the pandemonium. Soon, he held something with smoke trailing softly up into the cool air for her. She sniffed and found the scent not too bad. What was she to do? She certainly couldn't refuse. Not at all. His words washed comfort over the small hybrid, referring to her as "sister". Shaky fingers took the joint, placing the end in her mouth before inhaling. Too much! Sel coughed and gave the tiniest of apologetic smiles. This would just insult her company. Slowly, she drew the thing back towards her mouth. Looking back for approval. She took a tinier inhalation, smiling at not finding another fit of coughs to take her down. The effect was almost instantaneous, so fuzzy and strange. She pressed towards his form, leaning into his lean chest. "I wish he still cared...I wish he was here...He's all I have....But she stole it all from me." Jacinto was a useful person, brightening her spirits the slightest. She sighed, how could she go back? And face a lover who didn't care? It was pointless. Yet there was a small spark of daring that held that thought in place. Yes. Maybe. 

<style>
.seleney2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Jacinto wished that he could just find this man Selene spoke about, talk to him about Selene's adoration for the guy. Remind him that there wasn't someone out there to simply fuck and dump him, someone sincere and true. Someone pure and pretty. And maybe find the woman, give her a good bitchslap across the face. Remind her of her stupidity and soulless facade to hurt someone else. Jacinto never approved of violence, yet now it seemed as if it would fit for punishment. Maybe the guy would get away without getting slapped, but the bitch-definitely yes. Jacinto smiled as the marijuana hit again, large ears cusped her way as she spoke. Fiery eyes softened as he spoke to her. "Then he's a jerk. He can't see what a flower you are sister." He could see Selene as someone precious and valuable, beautiful as Omni and just as sweet. How could any guy proceed to harm her? 

He was surprised as her body pressed to his own, surprise evident upon his tan masked visage. A hand gently went down to ruffle her hair, wanting to comfort but not engage in anything harmful towards Selene or Omni. "If he doesn't care...He's pretty dumb not to. I also he was here. I could give him a little talk about what he has engaged in." Smiling, Jacinto added "As for the bitch...She should just stay out of it and go look for male hookers. I don't really see how ordinary men would want a destroyer."  His other hand gently brought the joint to his lips, listening to her words was torture. Wishing he could comfort this broken soul. His hand gently ruffled her hair again, in the way of an older brother tousling his younger sister's locks. If Omni were here, of course she could cheer up this young woman, help her from the darkness to see the light. "Don't worry about it love, I'll try and sort this out. Then you can be with your man without the thorn in your side." He referred the woman as the thorn.

What a bummer. He realized the dark was coming steadily, shaking his mane of dark orange as he peered down at the small woman. He couldn't help but think of her as a sister, the way she gently settled into his side as if she were his young sibling looking for help. His heart clenched at the thought of it, that's what she needed. A big brother figure for her life. A protector, and if all didn't go well with the thieving harpy,   "Little Moon, things will be better. I promise. I will help you with it." A gentle finger was delivered to her forehead, poking her gently "And if it doesn't...I'm very sorry. I offer you a spot in my home with my mate and I. She'll totally let you stay." Watchful eyes fell upon the horse, wondering where Sel would like to go. To her pack or Inferni? Ezekiel wouldn't mind...Hopefully. 
[html]

OOC HERE!

Jacinto was a comfort to have nearby, a wonderful brother-like man. In a way, he reminded her of Jonito. Maybe his incarnation. Possibly. Her stomach clenched thinking of Jonito, her only true caregiver in her life. He had cared for her, loved her in a fatherly way. She whimpered as if a pup once again, throwing the remainder of the joint into the fire. Hadley had said he cared. Said that he would, but did he? If he was with Isa he didn't. She trembled once more nauseous again. Cheated upon. Nothing but a toy for the pleasure of watching how stupidly naive she was. Her head buried into his shoulder, it was easy to trust the assumed incarnation of her father. "They'll hurt me if I go back...Isa will kill me and take him away...I know it." Small tears fell down her face, watching the fire with defeated eyes. Ismeme had won. And going back would certainly give her the chance to rub it in her face.

A choked sob escaped her lips, unwanted. Trash. That was her existence. A small paw intwined in Jacinto's begging the man to fix all this. Just like Jonito's Midas touch, the ability to get rid of the demons. She shuddered softly at his promise. No one kept their promises. It was impossible. At his words, she nodded, closing watery eyes once again. So he'd sort this out for her? How? It would just push Hadley away from her. She must have been repulsive to the mottled hybrid, no wonder he didn't want to be hers. With her ugly brown fur and black hair, a body much too thin and non-curvy. She was disgusting. Her words of love must have pushed him away. He never replied, just made it a game to see how stupid and innocent she was. How fatally trusting and stupid. "I should have never pursued him...He must think I'm stupid...For even trying when I'm...stupid ugly me." Hot tears pooled in her eyes, wondering why she had to be punished this way. Hurt out of her mind, pushed away for a much more beautiful woman. "Will you come with me to Casa tomorrow? Help me face this? I'm scared of them...her...He won't want me back..." How dare Isa! And Hadley, why torture her like this? This was obscene! "I guess this was going to happen anyway...It's just how life works..."

<style>
</style>[/html]