AT Spring Thread Prompt contest
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Contest!

Get Gardening and Crafting!

Hey Pack! Within Thackary Village lies Anathema's gardens, which are rather empty and in need of some helping hands! As the leaders will state in the current pack meeting, AT has decided to start growing plants that are beneficial to the pack. The plants could contribute to our stores or be used for trade. The leaders are also working on converting the old cave stables into a workshop for crafters.

For more information regarding Anathema's gardens, Click here

When does this contest run?

March 20, 2012 through April 20, 2012

All thread entries must be submitted to a leader by midnight 'Souls time (Eastern USA time). Late entries will not be valid, so be sure to submit your entry on time!

What do i have to do?!

First, reply to this thread to sign up and let us know you are participating! Then, you simply have to START and complete as many threads which have a total of 10 posts (5 by you, 5 by your thread partner) where your character assists in clearing the gardens, fencing them off, learning about plants, generally being involved in starting the gardens OR helping out with the workshop by construction storage, work benches, removing the previous stable structures, and working on collecting craft materials. Once you're finished with all 3, submit them to a pack leader for verification!

What kind of awesome crap are you guys going to give me for this?!

• First Place: First place will be awarded to whomever completes the most verified thread. The player who comes first will receive a permanent custom icon of their choice, a drawn avatar of their character, and 50 game points on top of whatever points they earn in the threads.
  • Second Place: Second place will receive a custom three word title and 50 game points on top of whatever points they earn in the threads.
  • Third pace: Third place will receive a custom one word title and 30 game points.
  • Other: Everyone whom completes at least 3 threads but do not place 1st-3rd will receive the temp title Green Thumb for 3 months!
  • Participating: Everyone who participates will receive 20 game points.

Current Participants!

Kitty - Alaki
Bria - Amy
Kaeldra - Dhiate Drako
Becca - Ayasha
Red - Caprica D'Angelo
Marie - Aeron
Alexander - Mido
Lady - Alduin
Vannah - Liam
Cait - Octavius

<style>
.AT_Maint_Update p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AT_Maint_Update ul {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.AT_Maint_Update b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AT_Maint_Update h3 {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; margin:5px; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.AT_Maint_Update {background-color:#4c4c4c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:75%; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AT_Maint_Update .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #000000; }
.AT_Maint_Update .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Signing myself up. Although i'll probably fail xD
Amy could use a herb garden. She'll help set it up. Hopefully drag someone into working as her slave for this besides Raoth
Bria ~
It's fine for Amy to have her own personal garden, but these threads are for a pack-wide garden that anyone can use. Any threads put toward a personal garden wouldn't be counted in this contest.
Also, keep in mind that Amy is a Sut and that she can use her own personal slaves, but that many in the pack would not follow orders from someone of her rank.

Marie
I understand that. A group garden would be considered useful for her though, and she would help build it.
Dhiate could probably help plant/learn about different plants or go around collecting whatever supplies are needed for various people.
Just making sure that everything was clear :]
*throws Ayasha in the contest* Ayasha will help wherever she's needed Smile
Oh deary me, so much goodness so little time, but I would like to sign up!
I almost forgot to add myself to this >.>
Can I has Mido be in the contest?!?! LOL he doesn't know a thing about gardening, BUT HE WANTS TO HELP I TELL YOU.
I have a quick question: How will the characters know that things need to be done?

EDIT: Derp! Nevermind. I just saw that my question was answered in the first section Tongue
I hope it's not too late to volun-tell Alduin to do manual labor?? He'd be no good at gardening, but he could use a good workout xD
Liam is in Smile
I'm gonna fail so hard, but let's toss Octavius in there. He needs to learn about some plants...and he's still getting used to his optime form, so this will be good for him!

Oh, and he has a fruity, artsy fartsy streak. 8D
All right =D Getting everyone added in. The contest is officially starting now!
Me, Kitty talked me into it Big Grin
Oh oh.

Forgot to say; Me with Aoi!