everything used to be so perfect
[html]

I don't care about post length C: Your posts are great

She watched as he took a swig from the bottle, this was their therapy for now. Luckily. The girl found herself still worried that he would leave her, after their tremulous moments in pain. Selene took a deep breath, shuddering quietly at the array of possible endings for the couple: Any of them couldn't be good. Small hands gratefully took the bottle, slowly looking up to Hadley to see if it was alright. She took a longish gulp of the beverage, almost choking on the taste. Sel had never really admired the sensation of wine being consumed, tasting so strong. But still, it would be a help. She placed it down for him, wiping off her muzzle with a scarring arm. "I'm sorry...I hate being inadequate -" Sel mumbled quietly, she certainly wouldn't be a first choice for anyone. There was so many things she couldn't do right, so many things to be tentative about. Hell, she couldn't even drink! The taste of wine wasn't favorable at all. Yet she still decided to have some.

Her fingers traced themselves in the fur distractedly, there still was many things that came as a mystery to the lithe hybrid. Sel hated causing more trouble, but there had to be some way to know! The coyote woman looked down, seeing the view again. In a way, it both sickened and amazed her. Afraid of falling, but not afraid of the wonderful view. The wine had began to run through her veins, causing a slight buzz through her body. Not waiting a little longer, the bottle was brought back up to her mouth to take another small sip. Small hands placed it back into his large palm. Finally, she began to giggle. What if--They had managed to get drunk, and be unable to get down? Would they have to spend the night on the roof? She noticed he hadn't settled into the blankets with her, maybe he was going to leave. Shaky hands pulled one of the blankets off herself, wrapping it around him. "You're still leaving aren't you...D-Don't l-l-leave..." She trembled averting her eyes. Pretending to be staring at the trees surrounding the fort. Small hands wrung themselves together, glancing back at Hadley. "I'm in love with you Hadley...I can't lose you-" Feeling bold, Sel rose from the blankets and moved towards him. Her arms wrapped around his body, leaning into his face to brush her mouth against his, she shuddered in the action, kissing him softly, not disgusted but surprised at her own actions.  "I-I-I sorry." What did she just do? It made her want to guffaw at her stupidity. That would certainly turn him away. Still...She had wished for him to be hers for so long, and maybe he wasn't now...But still, if he knew how much she cared...They would. Selene didn't want to be the terrified little girl with him anymore, all she really wanted was to throw away her inadequacy for him, show him that she was able to change. Maybe that kiss was a start, or maybe it was just another reason to push her away. There was so many ways she could be better! No longer would the black and brown hybrid be the annoying gadfly anymore. "Hadley...I'll be better for you...You'll see--I'll change."

<style>
.sellove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sellove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sellove b {color:#FB5DFE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley couldn't help himself from from chuckling a little as Selene choked on the wine. His original carefree personality did tend to flicker through in such ways like this, though it never stuck around long. He shook his head at her words, taking a swig from the bottle, enjoying the burning as it went down. It wouldn't take much for him to get drunk, just the one bottle, but that didn't matter. He was sure Selene would like him anyways.

Selene began to giggle in the most charming way, Hadley moving to be next to her. Hearing her words he looked over, startled. He hadn't told her yet what he was planning. Surely it was just fear talking, nothing more. Selene gripped him, and he found himself pulled into a kiss. His eyes widened with surprise, too startled to even kiss her back before she pulled away, leaving his lips to move against nothing. He nodded his head at her words, and took another deep drink from the bottle. Selene...I think I'm gonna leave the pack for a little while. Travel to clear my head. Maybe...find out why this happened. Looking down at the ground Hadley found himself unable to face her. By myself.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhope b {font-weight:bold; color:#735f53; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hadhope p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhope {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#b9afa9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lkTq1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494543; padding:400px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#d7d7d7; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#aca39d 0px 0px 3px;}
.hadhope p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhope p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
:O sorry for the wait...Been at tons of hearings!

His slight laughter at her inability to drink had her playfully punching his shoulder, the slightest of grins upon her thin features "You already knew I can't drink...Remember?" Leaning into the blankets, Sel took a small sip of the wine, almost gagging on the flavor once again. The first time, she had not even wanted to touch the bottle when Sebastian had been there. The second time--Well that time she had slept with Hadley, and hardly remembered Valentines Day.

He didn't return her kiss, and her ears lowered a bit disappointedly. What was wrong with her? "Sorry..." Couldn't she possibly charm him? Or be perfect? Well, maybe not with her own self. No. His words made her look up in surprise, leaving!? No...She wanted to beg, ask him why he wanted to leave. To figure out why he had done something like that? The kiss she had given him must've only annoyed him. She tried to speak, sounding nothing more than a frightened child. Her throat got tight, stuttering the words. "W-What? H-How? Are...Are you l-leaving me? I mean--When you come back...Are we not gonna be together? H-Hadley...I want to he with you...I want to love you--But are you leaving me?" A tight knot in her stomach made her feel awfully sick, refusing to take any more alcohol. How could she drink at a time like this? She looked down to the panels on the roof, fighting not to throw herself into his arms. "How do I know you're safe? H-How do I know you still love me? That you still wanna be with me? Do you?" For the poor girl it was so confusing, wondering if it was simply a getaway, or if he was actually dumping her at the place they had met. Her tail curled around her thighs, looking at the sloshing red liquid in the bottle. 

"You can have the rest..." Sel handed him the bottle, sighing quietly. Reddish orbs looked up at him quietly, would she really lose him? She trembled softly, nails driving into her palms. "At least...At least show me that you still care--That you do love me...That you aren't dumping me the day you've told me that..." This was much too cryptic, how was Selene supposed to know? Fingernails moved from her now-bleeding palms, fingers reaching to stroke the side of his face. This was as painful not knowing as seeing him leave, "How long would you be gone?" The smaller hybrid looked away, she would miss him! The bed would be cold and lonely, her life in the meantime dull. "Remember what I promised..." That she wouldn't take on another lover, even if he left. To wait until he chose her again. It was foolish, but who other than Hadley could she love? And even the promise, she hoped it would never have to be used! That he wouldn't leave her..."When are you leaving? Hadley..." She felt her eyes tearing up, "I'm gonna miss you...Don't abandon me..." Fingers clutched the flower necklace hanging around her neck, framed in dark hair. "Right after you told me you loved me...Why do you have to go so soon?" She hated the irony with this, this was supposed to be the most beautiful day of her life, she had gotten to hear the words that her heart had called for all this time. "Do you think I'd ever see the fireflies?" Sel asked quietly, not caring that he was probably drunk by now. She swallowed and added "My wish has always been to be with you...Even on the shooting star...Do you think they'd ever be true?" There it was again, her innocence and childishness. All she feared was that he wasn't going to come back to her. "You'll come back right? And we'll be happy together? Hadley...Please don't leave me alone-" That was it, she lifted the blankets from her body, pressing her small body into his larger more muscular one. She fought to not cry like an idiot, but trembled softly in his arms. No...He couldn't be leaving her for good...Just couldn't. Her tail wrapped around them both, as if to coil him to her eternally with the bindings of a fluffy appendage. 
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley shook his head at the flurry of questions that arose. Drawing her close to him Hadley kissed her ears softly, wishing that he could give her something more. I don't know. I...need time to figure things out. Find out why I hurt you. It was a horrible thing he had done, and Hadley wouldn't feel good returning to her until he knew that it wouldn't happen again. He shrugged at the question of him being safe. Hadley always felt he was in danger off the territory, but telling Selene that probably wouldn't reassure her at all.

The bottle was returned to him, and Hadley took a sip, needing the courage the fiery liquid gave him. He wouldn't be able to leave otherwise. Her hand stroked his face, and he leaned in, kissing her lightly on the lips. I care. He had no answer for how long he'd be gone. Until he found his answer, at least. I'll leave...when the time is right. Not today, maybe a little while after. Selene pushed herself into him, full of loneliness. It was a good thing the alcohol numbed his empathy, or he would be crying. I'll come back. He kissed her again, on the nose, the cheek the lips, the curve of her neck.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhope b {font-weight:bold; color:#735f53; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hadhope p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhope {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#b9afa9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lkTq1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494543; padding:400px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#d7d7d7; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#aca39d 0px 0px 3px;}
.hadhope p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhope p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He held her gently, her body easing back into that area of comfort, large ears hanging onto his every word. It was a shame he was going to leave, how was she to know? He was going to find out the reason he had done that to her, however painful it was, still the brown coydog didn't want to face his absence. His lips brushed against her own, sending a delighted shiver through her body. The question was, how long would he care? Would he forget about her on his travels? "But what am I supposed to do without you?" Who was going to be there at night to hold her? To keep her safe? To whisper her adoration to when frightened? It was only him that fit that position, how could anyone else take that? Still, Selene wanted to beg for him to stay. To tell him that everything was fine now, but trusting his judgement they both knew this was the right thing. "Okay..." Sel whispered quietly, pushing her head into his chest briefly, breathing in his sweet scent as if it would never escape her lungs. Lifting her head, the girl was caught in the most sensuous and caring kisses, baring her neck as he gently caressed her neck with his lips. "H-Hadley..." Sel whispered softly, leaning into his body. This was supposed to last. And she would make whatever time they held sacred last, until they embraced again later.

Warm fiery eyes closed as if drinking in the rest of the evening, held in the strong arms of her lover. She herself needed to change. He didn't need a terrified girl to take care of him, not at all. There was work to be done, especially on her emotions. Next time, she wouldn't run from what was hurting her most. Isa. Hadley was hers, Selene's beloved. And no reality-challenged woman would take that one little corner of her soul away. Next time she'd be sure of it. Hands rested gently on his waist, glancing up to meet his expression. "I love you Hadley--Don't forget me when you go...I won't forget you." Her face pressed forward, meeting him in a slow but unpracticed kiss, still able to taste the fiery wine upon his mouth.  Black arms wound carefully around his body, willing him to lay back. She settled into his body, like the piece of the puzzle that they were. Two pieces. Perfect. With long hair falling around her shoulders, Sel pressed trustingly into his throat, muzzle gently buried into his fur. 

<style>
.frozenheart .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.frozenheart p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frozenheart b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.frozenheart {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... zwio-2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.frozenheart-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.frozenheart .inner {margin:200px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; height:275px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]