On the road again
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

ooc; Hope you don’t mind the slight bit of PP of the weasel. Didn’t know if you wanted me to take over her yet or not x) Just lemme know if I need to edit it.

Word count: 310 // +3 points

Alduin nodded approvingly at the name Insomnia gave to her marten as he walked hastily toward where the wolf was calling from. That was certainly quick, and he was curious as to what she had found for him. As he neared, his eyes took notice of the little weasel prancing happily around Insomnia. He chuckled at the creature and kneeled down to the ground, extending his hand to the tiny beast.

Come, little friend,” he urged. “Would you care to accompany me home? It’s not much right now, but I imagine that we can make it a lovely place one day.

The weasel wouldn’t have been his first choice, but as he watched it sniff his hand curiously, he couldn’t help but smile. It was small, inquisitive, and playful—everything he wished he could have been some months ago. Yes, the weasel was a nice fit.

She’s rather adorable, Miz Insomnia,” Alduin remarked as he dared to pick up the weasel. “In all honesty, I never thought that a weasel would be good company, but this one appears to be quite darling.

The weasel dashed out of his hands to scurry up his shoulders where she made her perch and stretched her thin body out to rest. Alduin scratched her head lightly before he turned back to Insomnia.

Thank you, madam,” he said with a slight bow. “I think I’ll call her Amelia, after my late mother.

While it pained him to give the name away to a creature without speech, he couldn’t help but do so. The weasel was small and lithe, beautiful and elegant—just like his mother. The only difference he was (other than physical appearance, of course) was that the weasel was much more playful than his mother. Perhaps, though, that was because the creature was still young; but, he hoped that she would stay that way.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Oh it's fine c: I kinda made Insomnia a pup here xD /+000

She placed her petite left paw upon Alduin's. "You are quite welcome. At least we won't be alone anymore." She coughed at bit and continued. "I think you're an angel...." The little girlish-voice spoke, and she yawned. After swallowing twice, the young female continued her small speech, "You're saving me.... From being alone, bein scared.... From everything...." She dipped her head and looked down. She probably had said enough, it seemed like she was crushing on this male. She shook those thoughts out of her head and looked back up at the male and weasel.

"Amelia ay? I like that name. I think she does to." She giggled and got up and stretched. She was getting a bit tired. Oh well though.

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 405 // +3 points
Edit 29 MARCH 12: It is assumed that they have parted ways with their respective companions.

Alduin looked up, his body going stiff at the mention of the word ‘angel’. He was nothing of the sort, and it shocked him to no end that Insomnia continued to insist upon it. It was true that he’d be able to find a companion for her, but he’d done nothing more. Why, then, did she keep using that accursed word to describe him? Disgusted as he was with her use of the spoken word, Alduin allowed her paw to remain where it was; he didn’t want to upset her, not after all she’d been through. Despite the amount of effort it took to keep a smile dancing on his lips, he tried—for her sake. He gathered his thoughts while she stood, and did his best to shake away those feelings clouding his better judgment.

Please, madam,” he begged, “I implore you: do not call me an angel. Nothing I have done warrants such a title. Alduin is all you need to know me as.

He stood shortly after his words left his mouth, face grinning humbly and eyes screaming in pain. He did his best to hide it, and when he couldn’t, he buried his nose into Amelia’s coat for a moment for comfort. The weasel rubbed her head against his muzzle, for she sensed her newfound friend was hurting. Amelia thought it strange that she found herself so attached to this much larger beast, but really she decided to follow him only because she feared being eaten. Luckily for her, that didn’t seem to be the case; so, she returned his affections with her own.

The wolf moved his nose from the weasel’s fur and set his attention back to the petite girl that was with him. When his eyes turned back to Insomnia, he couldn’t help but notice her yawning. Concerned, he titled his head as he spoke.

Perhaps now you should be headed home, Miz Insomnia,” he suggested. “It seems today activities have been a bit of a burden to you. I’m sorry to have made you run about for long after your…unpleasant encounters.

He bowed in apology, having only just now remembered she must be in pain from the attacks she had mentioned. He felt terrible for having kept her out for so long and making her aide him in his search for company. Certainly now he would not appear to her as the angel she thought he was.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]