Groomed for perfection
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +300 OOC :: OMG My first ever nat thread. Wow. 3points

Aeron smiled at her daughter she was growing and being groomed from the moment she woke to the time she fell asleep. Ayita was going to make her daughter the pride of Anathema, and had even started calling Adwen; Pride. After all the girl was Aeron’s Pride and Joy. Today however the Atheed had chosen to take Adwen with her on her daily routine. The pair had wandered the border and moved along to check the few snares she had out and about. It seemed like most had fallen prey to the winter cold and some broken by something too big for it.

Mama I’m bored The child whined looking at her mother. White eyes just looked at the golden woman she called mother. The golden woman was her mother and all she ever known she loved her and would go anywhere with her but this was so boring and the child could not keep her attention soly on her mother.

Aeron looked down at the girl and smiled. I’m sorry my pride. Aeron spoke looking down to the girl. She couldn’t help but wonder if it would have been like this with Wraith and Lucillia. She sighed a little sad by the thought of her other two children. She really did wish that they were all with her safe and sound with her that’s all she wished for. Would you like to go explore the caves? She inquired looking at Adwen.

Oh yes mama Adwen said in absolute delight of doing something else. Come mama I race She called as she started running. She was hoping to beat her mom to the entrance of the caves. Aeron smiled as she “ran” after Adwen hoping to give the child a confidence boost. After all she was going to be a proud warrior or whatever she chose to be.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
Lillith Alexandria Trombetta

Word Count → 317 Big Grin

Lillith finally had been able to remove herself from her mother’s presence. Though she loved her mom, she couldn’t stand being around her sometimes. Maybe it was her aura, maybe the fact that she was always looking down upon her like she was sugar-coated. Whatever the case, today Lillith had to get away, and the warmth of the budding spring outside was impossible to resist. The red pup managed to slip away while her mother meditated and her father had gone off to be with the horses. She would have gone with him, she loved being around her father; he was kind and handsome and she loved him so, but today she wanted to get out, and maybe see if the ravens were back.

She trotted leisurely through the caves, knowing them nearly by heart now. She had spent her entire life down here and had only recently begun exploring the outside. Therefore, she skipped whatever interests might lie within the darkness of the caverns and instead exited into the bright outside. She squinted in the sunlight, letting her eyes adjust before large paws carried her over sweet grasses towards the tree-line. As she neared, the distinct and eerie call that she loved so much rang out over her head, and she barked back at the hidden ravens roosting in the tree. She loved to hear them chatter, especially since some of them knew how to speak with real words. They sounded silly, she would always laugh at them.

Suddenly though, another pup appeared and Lillith stood alert and ridged as the white girl approached, Hello. Lillith said curtly, for she was surprised and somewhat put off that her privacy had been broken. She recognized the girl though, as the daughter of the orange woman that she had seen at the meeting, I’m Lillith. Who’re you? She asked, cocking a single white tufted ear to the side.

<style type="text/css">
.rpazeth b {font-weight:bold; color:#603A1C; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#4d4727; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic;}
.rpazeth p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.rpazeth p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.rpazeth .name {padding:27px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:'La Belle Aurore'; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a99a74; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zb2m9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c150b; padding:4px 0px 350px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#574f3c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.rpazeth p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.rpazeth p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Never very analytical
WC :: +000 OOC :: Adwen will call herself Pride because Aeron calls her that so your not confused XD

Adwen huffed as large coy paws carried her over the land of Anathema. The child was far to happy to be out and about with her mother. The child went by two names but was slowly taking to her second name more so then her true name. The white coy child was racing towards the caves and skidded to a stop as she looked at the other pup.

The Tormenta child looked at the girl her ghost white eyes staring at the child. I'm Adwen Pride Tormenta. Though I like to be called Pride. The child beamed happily. She was her mothers pride and joy hence being Pride Tormenta.

Aeron was right behind the child and smiled. Why hello Lillith Aeron said smiling. We've never met but its good to see you finally out and about. She said looking at the child. Adwen looked at Lillith. Thats my mommy Aeron shes very important. She spoke smiling.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 226 OOC.

After the girl spoke, naming herself as Pride, Lillith relaxed and her black tip tail began to wag. It had been some time since she had talked to someone her own age, in fact, she couldn’t even remember the last time. Her tail sped up, and then the mother arrived; it was the orange woman from the meeting, one of the leaders, and Lillith smiled in a puppish way, tongue lolling out when the woman called her by name. She knew she had met a lot of people when she was just newly born, but now that she was able to speak was having trouble remembering them.

Hi! Lillith piped, and then Pride said that her mother was very important. Lillith made an awkward face, Yeah, well, so is my mom! She’s a healer. But Lillith knew she couldn’t win here, for even though her mother was strong and important in the pack, she wasn’t a leader like this woman. So turning to her, she did a small bow of her head, like her mother and father had taught, It is a pleasure to meet you. She said politely and robotically.

Then turning back to the pride, You wanna see my shadows? She asked excitedly, prancing a bit in place. She loved showing off her ravens, even if they were driving her a little nuts today.

<style type="text/css">
.rpazeth b {font-weight:bold; color:#603A1C; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#4d4727; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth .name {padding:27px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:'La Belle Aurore'; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a99a74; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zb2m9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c150b; padding:4px 0px 350px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#574f3c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.rpazeth b:before {content:open-quote;}
.rpazeth b:after {content:close-quote;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Never very analytical
WC :: +000 OOC :: Sorry it took so long.

Aeron smiled giving the girl a small bow. She moved to seat herself from the two pups there was no need for her to be an over bearing mother. The older child would not harm panda's daughter. though in no time Lillith would be larger then the tormenta child.

Pride looked at the other puppy and smiled. oh yes yes She said as she looked at her mother and then turned to look back at Lillith. She figured her mother would not say no but her mother also had other ways of watching her. Two felines were never far from her or her mother she had to admit that she kinda liked having them around.

So Lillith why do you have shadows? She asked as she fallowed the other. She wasn't sure what a shadow was. Maybe it was something like zenna and thisle. Though maybe it was something else. Looking at her the pair did what to young pups would do.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 252 ---

Lillith’s back end went into a tizzy when Pride said she indeed wanted to see her shadows. The red pup glanced at the orange and grey mother as she sat down, and then bounded off with the slightly larger then her girl. They didn’t go very far, just to the base of a large conifer tree a ways off, Look! She said, craning her head back to look vertically up the trunk, There they are! They are super annoying today, but they’re my friends. Especially Skrak, that large, scruffy one up there. She smiled up at the elder raven, who turned a beady, circular eye onto the girl and called out, Fox girl! which was immediately drowned out by the unintelligible squawking of the rest of them.

Lillith giggled, now unperturbed by their grating calls now that she had a friend to share it with, she turned her hazel eyes back to the girl, What do you think, neat huh? Then, the mother asked how Lillith had come to get the ravens, Oh, I didn’t do nothing. They just started following me around, I think Skrak likes me. She looked up at the bird, Don’t you Skrak? And the bird fluffed out his feathers, did a half-turn and defecated onto the tree branch. Lillith rolled her eyes, Stupid bird… she muttered.

Turning to Pride then, Wanna hunt bugs? She piped up cheerily. Despite her nature, Lillith in fact was very bored and she was hoping the older pup would help alleviate this.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC goes here.

Pride had no real need for her mother now other then making sure that she did not end up the meal of some bear. The child was growing up and was one day going to fallow in her mothers footprints. She would when she was old enough was to be a pack iblis. She wanted to explore and see what else was out there.

Pride looked up at the ravens they were bigger the the crows she was used to seeing and Pride smiled. Wow they're so cool She said looking at her. Shou is mommies crow hes a good crow. She spoke looking at the marked girl. She looked back towards her mother who seemed to have settled down almost resting. She wondered if her mommy was tired.

She looked back to Lillith and smiled. She would do anything to play with her new friend. She wondered however if she'd like bug hunting. She had never really hunted for bugs. Her brothers were rough and she'd play fight and tussle with them but they never hunted for bugs. Was this what all puppies did?Sure ya lets do it.

<style type="text/css">
.hati-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00BFFF; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hati-1 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#00BFFF; text-align:center;}
.hati-1 p {text-indent:40px; padding:3px 25px; margin:0px;}
.hati-1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... Hati-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.hati-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hati-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 233 OOC.

Lillith looked over at the older girl when she spoke, You’re momma has a crow? She then looked over at the reddish woman, That’s cool! I’m gonna have a raven or crow someday, when I can stand on two legs. She smiled and wagged her tail. The idea of having her own pet was very interesting to her, and she couldn’t wait to shift and be able to try it out.

Once Pride had given the affirmative for hunting bugs, Lillith laughed and batted at her playfully. Then she looked around, keen eyes trying to spot any movement in the grass. There! A large green grasshopper munching on a leaf; the Trombetta girl was off. She bounded through the grass, and the movement caused the grasshopper to bound away, followed in close pursuit by the red pup who just laughed like it was the funniest thing ever. Lillith did not often feel so amused, and she turned back to Pride, C’mon!

The girl could not remember the last time she had played with someone her own age, and oh what joy it brought her! Even the simplest thing like chasing a bug brought her pleasure, and she realized then how truly bored she often was. She really needed to get out more she decided, and socialize. The caves were so dark and lonely, how was anyone supposed to make friends down there anyhow?

<style type="text/css">

</style>
[/html]