Too far gone
[html]

OOC Takes place at night a few days after the thread Nu plu segreto

Isa had been lying on the ground after her and Selene’s fight for quite a few hours. The presence of her father’s ghost and all the painful memories he forced into her mind had been too much for her. She had been unstable up until she saw the brown pelted woman and everything just slipped. Isa was completely broken, left a hollow shell as she laid on the ground. She ended up walking back to the house her and Hadley had been in while still carrying the teddy bear he had given her.

She entered the house and stood at the foot of the bed for a moment before laying down on it. She clutched the small bear, and emotionless expression on her face. Isa was completely empty and felt nothing at the time. Her father had broken her once more, perhaps permanently this time. She hadn’t ever been so far gone before. Her beautiful ice blue eyes held absolutely no life in them. If it wasn’t for the small movements she made while she breathed, one could assume she was dead. She laid on that bed for a few days, not getting up for anything, even to find food. Because of this, she was slowly becoming thin and it wouldn’t take too long until her ribs began to show through.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow while in his Optime form moved slowly through the town. His sword rested snug on his back and his steps were weightless and silent. He looked around for anyone who was near and smelled the air to see if there was lingering odors of passed or present occupant. He picked up nothing as he continued to sweep the lost human town for survivors or anyone who needed his help.

He had come by from time to time and noticed that sometimes wolves and even coyotes would use the building for shelter and he would offer to hunt and get them food to help them on there way. He thought that there was going to be no one like there usually was when he picked up something on the wind. He followed the scent and came to a small home and he circled it and smelled the air closely and it was odd.

From the smell there was a person there now, but they hadn't left to go hunt or to do anything at all, the scent told him everything he needed to know, Either the person was trapped or unable to move. He walked to the door and he knocked on it lightly as he spoke up so who ever was inside could hear him.

Hello? My name is Shadowfang, I am from New Dawn but I harder no ill feelings towards any pack or individual. I only want to help...Can you hear me?

Shadow waited and his ears perked as he listened for any movement within, if he got no answer then he would warn the individual and then break the door down in order to make sure the person was safe.

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa’s eyes had been closed for days, never sleeping but simply in a state where her body wouldn’t respond. She felt completely broken and helpless as she laid there. She heard the footsteps outside the house she had taken refuge in which had been followed by a voice. The sound was loud enough to reach her ears but she never fully heard it. She had been forced into a depression so deep; nothing seemed to faze her any longer. Isa didn’t respond to scent’s, sounds, or even basic needs. Since the fight with Selene, and she went to the house she had been with Hadley in, she hadn’t moved once to even find herself something to eat.

Her dagger was still in its sheath at her thigh but she still would never get up to hunt. She stayed on the bed, curled into a ball of fur around the teddy bear given to her by Hadley, with no intention of ever moving. It seemed it would be quite difficult to bring her out of the depression. There was no way she would be able to do it on her own in her state, she would certainly need help but Isa felt as though no one would be willing to help such a pathetic and broken girl.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC hadley is still terrified of assassins

The fight had been horrifying for Hadley, even if he'd only heard about it. The two females he cared about, brought to such a destructive way, and over someone as useless as him was painful. He still didn't fully understand the connection, but Selene had seemed pretty adamant about Isa wanting to hurt her, about him caring for her, and how she should leave. Isa had just plain disappeared though. This worried him, feeling guilt for causing such a state.

There was no recognition in his eyes as he entered the house where the horrible things had happened. He simply didn't remember. For him this was his first time there. The scent of a monster reached his nose, and Hadley froze. Isa's scent was in the house, but so was the scent of the killer, Shadowfang. Rushing to protect her Hadley tore into the room. The large black wolf stood outside it, blocking his way in. Thinking furiously, too afraid to directly approach him Hadley retreated, moving around to the back of the house. Deftly he climbed the wall, tearing in through the window. Inside Isa laid on the bed, lifeless, clutching a teddy bear.

Gently he knelt before her, one hand reaching out to stroke her face. Isa? W-we have to go. He still didn't understand that Shadowfang meant no harm, only sensing the deadly air around him that was so similar to Amy's. She seemed so thin, so weak. To see her broken so was painful. It was his fault somehow, he just knew it.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow didn't wait, He heard and saw Hadley and he even called to the mad dog to ease him but he had seen that look in his eyes before and he knew that Hadley would not register and giving the situation Shadow was getting pissed and if the person inside was in bad condition like he thought then she shouldn't be moved. Shadow looked to the door and he growled lightly.

He took a single step back spread his legs a little took his left hand over his right and he both to his right side and then he threw his right hand out in an open palm hard and fast towards the doors center. From the inside hadley and the female would have heard silence from outside the door but then if they were listening closely they would have heard a growl and then a deep inhale, followed by the door busting forward into multiple peaces and amazingly enough none of them hit either of the two inside.

Shadow stepped into the building and at once he knew the female had been in there for a long time and was probably half starved to death due to how potent the scent of her was within. He looked to Hadley and even though he didn't want to have him afraid of him once again he barked out and started him straight in the eyes.

HADLEY!!!!!YOU FOOL! If you would have taken the time then you would have seen that I am here to help. Don't you remembered me at all, I am not dangerous and I mean to harm no one. If you move her then you will make it worse and you will be held responsible for her illness or possibly her death. Leave her be and if you want to help then While i get her some food you can get water to quell any fever and any dehydration she may be undergoing. Do you understand?

<style>
.monsterwithin .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.monsterwithin p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.monsterwithin b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.monsterwithin {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... fafw-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:350px; text-align:justify; }
.monsterwithin-border {width:352px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.monsterwithin .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa didn’t hear Hadley as he spoke to her but she did respond slightly when he reached out to stroke her face. Her eyes remained closed but her ear twitched slightly at Hadley’s gentle touch. It seemed she was slowly beginning to break free from the depression she had drowned in. Her eyes opened wide as the door to the house was broken into a million pieces. Terrified and unsure what was going on, she latched onto the closest thing to her, which just happened to be Hadley. Her arms were wrapped securely around him, with no sign of letting go anytime soon.

She was still in a deep state of depression and basically half starved. The words another man spoke didn’t register with Isa. She was still too far gone to even begin to comprehend what was going on. Her eyes were open but stared blankly into space, no sign of life in them. Her ear twitched again, as she realized the bear she had been holding had fallen to the ground beside Hadley when she grabbed onto him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The door exploded, Hadley startled half to death. Arms wrapped tightly around him, and his heart was sent racing. The monster had arrived. He was unable to save Isa. He couldn't even save himself, arms threatening to choke him to death. If Hadley had been calmer he would have realized it was just Isa herself, frightened by the noise wrapping around him, clinging out of fear. Gently he stroked her, trying to stay strong for the poor wolf.

The entire time he was being yelled at, his body shaking like a leaf. His eyes dropped to the ground, ears pasted to his skull and tail curled under so tightly one couldn't tell he had one. Orders. He was being given orders. Told to leave Isa Hadley firmly shook his head. He wouldn't leave her, feeling the need to protect the wolf, even if he hadn't known her long. Asked to get water Hadley nodded gently. He looked to Isa helplessly, wondering how he would move with her attached to him. He could pick the girl up and carry her with him, but he didn't think Shadowfang would like that.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow looked to Hadley and shook his head as he did a face palm right there and then. He sighed and then looked to hadley and spoke gentler now and he hopped it would get through

Hadley....She is not well, she needs food and water...You stay here and watch her and make sure she doesn't move around, while you do that i will go to a small pond i saw near by grab water from there and then I'll get her something to eat. alright. You can trust me Hadley you have met me before...please remember and know that I am not Amy.

He didn't wait as he turned and took off towards the nearest pond. He had some small pelts from rabbits and other small creatures to he ended up putting the water into one of the furs and then he sprinted back as fast as he could. Once back he was relieved to see that Hadley was still there and he held out the fur filled with water and after Hadley took it from him he spoke again.

Try to have her drink some, and be gentle and don't give her to much to fast, I'll get her something to eat.

Shadow turned his back again and dashed out of the building and quickly he picked up the scent of a small animal and he followed it. He knew it wouldn't take long for him to track it down, kill it and bring it back but he hopped Hadley wouldn't try and sneak off with the girl. He considered the guy a friend but smarts was not the reason why.

<style>
.monsterwithin b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.monsterwithin {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... fafw-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:350px; text-align:justify; }
.monsterwithin .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa felt Hadley gently stroke her, trying to calm her. Her arms slowly loosened around him and she laid back on the bed, curling herself into a ball. Her eyes were still open but not as wide as they had been. The other man spoke again, calmer this time. He was saying something about her but she couldn’t concentrate enough to understand it. Her ears flattened against her head as her tail wrapped around her body. Hadley seemed to be afraid of the other man but Isa didn’t know why. Thankfully, the dark man left. Hopefully Hadley could calm down and Isa could at least try to be a little more aware of what was going on.

She was having difficulties coming out of her depression. She was completely broken. The man was back as quickly as he had left. He handed Hadley something before leaving once more. What was with this guy? Why was he coming then going then coming back and leaving again? What was going on? Isa was slowly beginning to come out of it and looked up at Hadley while the other man was still gone. ”H..Hadley. Wh..what’s going on?” Her ice blue eyes held barely any sign of life but there was more there than just a moment ago.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley watched with wide eyes as the black demon spoke. He already knew that Isa wasn't well, able to feel her bones far too easily under what used to be a shiny coat. The female's arms retreated, and Hadley watched her curl into herself. Whining softly he laid down, pushing his snout into her neck, trying to reassure her that everything was going to be just fine. He'd protect her from whatever happened. As best as he could Hadley worked on calming Isa, humming softly and licking her cheek.

The assassin returned, passing water into his hands. Numbly Hadley stared at it before getting the idea. Just as quickly as his return the black wolf slipped away like a shadow. Isa's voice brought him back, setting the hybrid's tail wagging. Isa. You're okay. You need water. Lifting up the small water sack he held it to her lips, hoping she would drink. D-don't know. You vanished. Found you here with the killer.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow was back and the meat was fresh and just as he walked in her heard talking and it seemed to be about him. Shadow listened and covered the meet so that the smell wouldn't be picked up and then he heard Hadley call him a killer and from the shadow where he stood he spoke and slowly walk out from them.

I am not a killer Hadley...Killers would have killed both you are the girl right here right now, Killers wouldn't care who they kill or why, killers don't care...But I care. Hadley I have killed but I am not a killer, Ones past actions do not make a person it only starts to mold them, My actions here and now are what will complete me and make me who I am.

I care about others and try as best to help and protect who I can when I can. I know you see the deaths on my hands Hadley, that's the only reason I can think of for why you fear me so much. Please believe me when i say I am your friend and I want to help this girl.

Shadow handed the meat lightly to Hadley and then he turned and stepped outside letting the two be with each other, he wouldn't leave but he would sit outside the building and wait to make sure all went well.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa heard the soft whine come from Hadley as he laid down and pressed his snout against her neck. The gentle humming and the licks on her cheek slowly began to bring Isa back out of her depression. Hadley told her she was alright but needed water and this time she was able to concentrate enough to understand what he was saying. She nodded nodded and he lifted the water sack to her lips. She drank a little before he spoke again. Vanished? Killer? What was going on? ”Killer?”

It seemed the other man was already back and listening to them. He spoke to Hadley, saying he wasn’t a killer and whatnot. He didn’t seem so bad. He was willing to help her and was being nice. She didn’t understand why Hadley didn’t like him. She wasn’t paying attention to everything he said but made out bits and pieces. He handed some meat to Hadley before stepping outside. She wasn’t sure if he was leaving or just waiting outside for some reason. She turned to face Hadley and wrapped her arms around him and cuddled up to him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley relaxed as Isa drank the water, slowly coming back to life. She was definitely more aware of what was around her now. He nodded her head at his question, flinching as the black killer moved out, as if part of the shadows. His words were supposed to be reassuring, but Hadley knew beyond a doubt how dangerous this wolf was, how easy it would be for Shadowfang to kill them. Hearing that he was only hear to help was hard to believe when all his instincts were screaming that this male was dangerous, to get away from him.

Shakily he accepted the meat that was handed to him, watching Shadowfang turn and leave. Isa burrowed into him, cuddling up tight, trying to get more comfortable. Hadley stroked her hair, clearing it away from her face to see her bright blue eyes. H-he got food for you. Hadley passed it over to Isa, watching her protectively. She was so thin, so fragile. He still hadn't been informed of the exact details, though he had figured out that they'd had sex, since Selene had basically slammed that into him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The wind picked up as Shadow sat outside the building on a large peace of wood from a fallen house. He looked up into the sky and breathed lightly as he closed his eyes and let the his senses feel everything out, Smell, touch, taste, sight and sound was all he focused on. He knew Hadley would likely never trust him so leaving the area but yet being close enough to hear everything would have to do. He could hear the words make out the emotions from the way they were said.

He was trained to do so. While he was out there time started to pass quickly as he thought about a life where he wasn't an assassin. Would would that have been like? He wouldn't be so quick to take on a cat or a bear that's for sure and without the training and exercise he probably would be as strong but then maybe he would look more appealing.

As of this moment whenever he met someone there was a intimidation factor and fright, but to imagine a life without that was hard, but it brought a smile to his face. He looked over his shoulder to the small home and heard the voices within and he looked back forward as time went on.

A killer maybe, but a loyal friend and ally, mostly.

The wind kept picking up and his hair moved lightly within it's rage but he gave it no weakness, He would wait out here as long as he had to in order to make sure the two inside were safe and not afraid. It was who he was and there would be no changing that.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley seemed to calm down as she drank the water. She was happy for that, she didn’t like seeing him so worried. Hadley still seemed to be terrified even after the dark man’s little speech. Perhaps he was a killer. Either way, Isa would keep her guard up around him for a while. She felt Hadley’s hand stoke her hair and brush it from her eyes. The movement revealed the three old scars very near her right eye where she had almost been blinded. She kept her hair covering that side specifically so others could not see the scars.

He handed Isa the meat the other man had gotten for her and watched over her. Isa took a bite and as soon as she tasted it she realized just how hungry she was. She quickly gobbled down the food and looked up at Hadley. ”What happened before I came here?” She had no idea and was a little worried. Before he could answer, she cuddled up to him once more and nuzzled his neck. ”Thank you Hadley. And thank you stranger.” The last bit she said a little louder so he could hear her from outside. Isa kissed his cheek affectionately and buried her face into his chest.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Seeing scars on Isa's face made Hadley sad. He remembered her telling him about her father, knew that he was the one responsible, but it was still a heavy weight to bear. Hadley didn't like seeing the scars, knowing exactly how much they would hurt from having similar scars on his body. He knew far too much about pain, how it was inflicted and how it would form. The black wolf outside admitted to being a killer, though he called himself a friend and ally as well. Hadley didn't know what to think of the one that felt so much like Amy.

Asked what had happened Hadley cocked his head. He hadn't thought about that. W-we reached the pack. You and Selene fought. Selene t-tried to kill herself, almost left pack. You disappeared. It was so disturbing what had happened, ripples he felt horribly responsible for. He couldn't change it though. Hadley could only continue moving forwards. The hybrid turned bright red as his cheek was kissed, unsure about the thanks. He didn't feel it was deserved. His large arms wrapped around her, realizing they'd need more food. S-sha-Shadow-f-fang...need more food... His voice was quiet and shaky, wishing he could be stronger for Isa.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow listened to everything that was going on within and he knew that the girl would need food so he had hunted what he thought was enough for her while she was in her starved state. He looked to his side and pulled out a large peace of meat that was tied there and he stood and walked to the door frame and stood there within it and he smiled lightly.

There is no need to thank me Ismeme, You are a friend and I have a code oh Honor to always help a friend in need, even a stranger, It's who I am and it's the path I have chosen for myself.

He walked in and handed them the largest peace of meat he had and he nodded lightly to Hadley as he smiled and as his tail moved lightly from side to side. Regardless of what you may think of me, Hadley. I am your friend and you are on my list of those I wish to help and keep safe. I would never harm you, or her, or anyone if i didn't have too.

Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit. Pellentesque pulvinar, felis et porttitor auctor, odio augue auctor nisi, vitae ultrices enim felis tincidunt augue. Morbi arcu dui, tempus sit amet vehicula id, tincidunt sed elit. Maecenas ornare, arcu eu volutpat egestas, justo arcu aliquet urna, bibendum auctor sapien orci eget nunc

<style>
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley seemed upset by the scars on her face, it was one of the main reasons why she hid them. She didn’t want others to feel sorry for her. Isa was taken aback but Hadley’s answer. ”I fought Selene? But the only time I saw her was when I was first accepted into the pack. I haven’t seen her sense, there is no way I could have fought with her.” She had a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach that what he said was true. She couldn’t remember what had happened for days. The last thing she remembered was being with Hadley. He wrapped his arms around her and spoke to Shadowfang. Isa noticed his voice was shaky and wondered if he was still afraid of the man.

Once Shadow came back in and spoke, Isa sat up quickly, staring wide-eyed at him. ”How do you know my name? I’ve never met you before.” Hadley had called her Isa earlier but never used her actual name. She hadn’t even told Hadley her name was Ismeme so how did this man know? He kept saying he was a friend but he didn’t look like anyone she knew. She began to get a little scared and nervous, wondering who Shadowfang was.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Isa's confusion brought a worried frown to his face. That wasn't good. It appeared both of them were prone to blacking out parts of their memories. Hadley didn't remember having sex with Isa, and Isa didn't remember the horrible fight the two females had gotten into. Shaking his head Hadley clutched her closer to him, wishing that he could take the broken girl and fix her somehow, make her whole and happy. It was too bad he wasn't that good.

The black demon walked in, passing a large chunk of meat over to them. That was good. She could probably use more to eat. Hadley registered the different name only slightly, more of his attention on taking care of the wolf in his arms. The fearful reaction Isa released though had him growling at Shadow, an automatic reaction to those he considered a threat to those he cared for. Realizing it was out of place his ears flattened down, wishing he'd bit his tongue.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow spoke lightly as he stayed by the door and he made sure his voice was even and kind.

It's alright Hadley you did not step out of line, I would do the same if i was protecting someone.

He looked to Ismeme and nodded lightly and he continued

The reason I know you is because we have met before long ago. You were in the woods and I had meet up with you and some others. You probably don't remember me now because you are in a state of shock. You are starving and was near death, It makes since that you wouldn't remember me. I will remain outside until you are well.

Shadow turned and walked outside but stayed right next to the door frame just in case they would want to talk to him more and ask him questions.

<style>
</style>
[/html]