Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

Isa saw the worried look on Hadley’s face. Perhaps she really had fought with Selene. ”What did Selene and I fight about? What did I do to make her want to kill herself?” She wanted to know but at the same time she didn’t, knowing there was a possibility the knowledge could send her back to that dark place. Hadley simply shook his head and held her closer to him. She knew he was really worried about her and wanted to do something to make him feel better and show him that she was all right. Isa licked his nose and looked into his eyes, life finally showing in her own.

Shadowfang handed Hadley a large chunk of meat and she tore off a small chunk and began to eat until she heard her name, not her nickname. Hadley seemed to notice too and growled at him for a moment before flattening his ears against his head. Shadow spoke again and explained how he had known her before. It slowly came back to her and she looked up into his mismatched eyes with a small smirk on her face. ”I remember, you traveled with us for the first few months after the death of our parents. You had a bit of a thing for my sister. Don’t try denying it either, you made it pretty obvious. Well, until we woke up one morning and you and all of your things were gone.” The smirk had turned into a frown with the last bit. Why had he just run off on them? He never even said anything and now it had been almost a year since she had last seen him.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley kept silent on Isa's questions. It was better to just let this fade, let it become nothing more than a bad part of the past. If Isa couldn't remember, that was just fine. After all, it wasn't the two females' fault about what happened. No, it was his own ugly fault for being so inadequate. His nose was licked, and Hadley nuzzled into her fur, glad to see that she was coming back. A small piece of meat was taken and chewed, and Hadley was glad to see that she was taking her time with it. Eating too much at once could kill her after starving for so long after all.

Hearing the past that the two shared was surprising to Hadley. He had thought this was their first time meeting, making him nervous and protective. To hear that the black wolf had once loved her sister, a sister Hadley hadn't known about, was startling. He hadn't even thought the male capable of love. Amy certainly wasn't. Perhaps he needed to stop classifying him by Amy, though he saw so much of her in him. Hearing that he had just up and left one day didn't surprise him though. Maybe he hadn't truly loved her.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow listened to the words of Ismeme and they brought a smile to his face and he even chuckled lightly when she accused him of loving her sister, Yes she was attractive, yes she was like him but at that time he was on a mission and couldn't be held from it.

He lowered his head and shook it lightly as he looked to Ismeme and spoke while his tail started to move lightly behind him.

You and your sisters are lookers I'll give you that, but I had a mission that needed to be done, something I promised myself and my father. I had to leave to finish what I set out to do. I'm glad you remember me now even if your memory is a little faulty.

He pointed at his head as he teased her much like he and the two sisters had done the entire time they were around each other. They were like three siblings who had to all have the last word in. It was fun and he often wondered if he could have just stayed with them but then he wouldn't have met Insomnia and he wouldn't have joined New Dawn, No, he made the right choice.

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley wouldn’t answer her questions. Maybe it was best she didn’t know what the fight was about. Hopefully Selene would forgive her for whatever she had done. He nuzzled into her when she licked his neck. She smiled at the affection she was given before she sat up to eat. Isa ate the large amount of meat slower than she had earlier. Hadley seemed surprised to know that Isa knew Shadow from before. She placed her hand over Hadley’s as Shadow spoke.

She chuckled at his first comment, saying her and her sister were lookers. It wasn’t very often that someone had made a comment like that about her. Isa nodded when he said he had a mission that needed to be completed. It explained why he had left. ”I understand. By the way, I just go by Isa now. Have for a while.” It wasn’t that her memory was faulty, she had been out of it when he first arrived there with Hadley and It had been nearly a year since she had last seen Shadow. ”It is good to see you again though Shadowfang. Thana will be excited to see you too.”

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley tensed slightly as Isa's hand went over his. He slowly relaxed again, listening to the large male's words. Glancing over at the delicate wolf he had to agree. Isa was certainly beautiful, and if her sister was anything like her there was a good reason why Shadowfang had loved her sister. Hearing that a mission had been involved sent a slow shudder through him. He didn't know what kind of mission, but it had probably ended in death.

Faulty memory. Hadley needed to fix his own. Something was so damaged in him, so harmful to others, he couldn't stay. Hadley needed to keep traveling. He felt responsible for what had happened to Isa and Selene, like he had somehow made them do what they did. Without the memories of what had happened or why he was left to struggle without a clue. Perhaps... The worries of what would happen would have to wait though. For now, he wanted to make sure Isa was okay. Feeling better?

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow nodded lightly to Isa and then to Hadley

My mission was to find a place were I could belong, a place where I too could have a family and maybe finally leave my past behind me and start a new life. I found that in New Dawn and life is good there, it's simple and easy and the only enemy is the occasional cat or bear. oh and Isa, I go by Shadow now, have for a while.

He smiled and relaxed his body as he found a place to sit and he did so and he leaned back against a wall as he looked towards the two.

If you need me to get you anything else then ask, like I said I am here for you and to help and I will do everything in my power to do so.

Shadow leaned his head back and closed his eyes lightly but remained alert for anything around them, he knew that Hadley or Isa wouldn't attack him so he listened to the outside world and made sure they were alone not in harms way.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He tensed as her hand went over his but relaxed again. He looked over at her when Shadow mentioned her being a looker. Did he agree with Shadow? Isa met Hadley’s eyes and gave him a small smile. He shuddered at the mention of a mission. She wasn’t sure why though. Hadley still seemed afraid of Shadow. She licked his forehead, trying to reassure him that everything was alright. ”Yes. I’m starting to feel a little better. Thank you Hadley. And thank you Shadowfang.” She turned her attention to Shadowfang when she spoke to him.

She nodded as he explained what his mission was and when he said he goes by Shadow. He sat down and leaned against the wall across from them. ”I should be fine with what you already brought, thank you.” He leaned his head back and closed his eyes so Isa turned her attention back to Hadley. ”Are you alright Hadley? I..I’d like to know what happened between Selene and I. Please Hadley. What did I do to make her want to kill herself?” She looked into his eyes, hoping to get an answer this time even though she had a feeling she knew what it was about. ”I..It’s because we….because we had sex isn’t it?” It was the first time she had actually said it and she hated the fact that her first time had been with Hadley after she had just met him. She barely knew him then. Even worse, she didn’t remember it. She knew she had been with Hadley because of everything she saw and felt. As far as she knew, she could have been carrying his pups.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The mission was to find a place to belong to? Hadley was lucky in that aspect. He didn't have to worry about where he belonged. He had been taken to Casa di Cavalieri, and he would remain there as long as they allowed him to. Constant travel might have worn on his sense of belonging, but with the pack members there to anchor him Hadley would always come back. Feeling the lick Hadley felt himself burn up, bright red showing through his dark fur.

Isa wasn't letting the past go though. She wanted to know what had happened, with a determination hard for him to deny. The answer would only hurt her, and he didn't want that. He kept his mouth shut, refusing to meet her eyes. Isa gazed into them before saying the words he had dreaded. So she did know, and just wanted him to confirm what she already feared. Stiffly Hadley nodded his head. Sorry...I know you probably didn't want me... Talking about this with Shadow there was very awkward.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow heard the words and he slowly stood up and let himself out, back into the night and into the cold. These were things that he didn't need to hear and stuff that didn't involve him. He walked out and he looked over his shoulder before he would vanish into the night.

I'll be waiting outside. Don't worry I wont be far but I wont be listening either.

With that Shadow looked away and stepped into the night and was gone to there eyes and with the wind blowing as hard as it was, he would be gone from there smell as well. They needed to be alone and shadow wasn't about to pry.

Once shadow was outside he looked around and found another building near by that was in good enough condition and he walked into it and stood within as he watch from a distance the building that Hadley and Isa were in and if they needed him. A simple call would be good enough.

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa noticed the bright red showing through Hadley’s fur and smiled a little. He wouldn’t meet her eyes when she asked what happened again. It must have been horrible if he was this determined not to tell her. When she asked if it was because her and Hadley had sex he nodded stiffly before speaking. Didn’t want him? Did she want him when it happened? She wasn’t sure but she must have since she let him be her first. She looked up as Shadow stood up and left. Her face turned bright red. She had made everyone feel awkward and even made Shadowfang leave.

She looked back at Hadley before speaking. ”If I didn’t want you I wouldn’t have let you be my first Hadley.” She paused for a moment before she continued. ”I just wish I remembered it and I’m sorry for any trouble it caused you with Selene.” Isa looked at him and thought for a moment. Him and Selene must have had something if she had tried to kill herself because Isa had been with Hadley. ”I’ll apologize to Selene. I never wanted to hurt you or Selene.”

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

He was relieved as Shadowfang stood up, taking himself out of the room. The promise to move away was reassuring, since this really wasn't something he wanted to discuss before an audience. Isa blushed, a really sweet appearance. He would have smiled, if this whole situation wasn't so fragile and liable to fall apart on them. Isa spoke up to answer his question, causing Hadley's jaw to drop open. F-first? He was her first partner?

Hadley would never have trusted himself to be anyone's first. He might know how to give high pleasure to his partners, experienced as he was, but surely one's first time ought to be with someone they cared for, not a stranger they hardly knew. His guilt compounded at those words, making him feel worse. Even worse, she didn't remember it. How bad must that be, knowing one wasn't a virgin anymore and not knowing if they enjoyed it or not. Is alright. Not your fault. He was older, should have displayed more restraint. Standing up Hadley made sure he kept a hand on her, afraid she would break if he let go. Shall we go back now?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa cocked her head to the side and looked at Hadley, confused. ”You didn’t know?” Couldn’t guys tell when a girl hadn’t been with a man yet? Isa thought they could but since Hadley didn’t know, maybe not. He seemed pretty upset about it too which made Isa begin to withdraw within herself. ”I’m sorry Hadley. Please don’t be upset, it’s fine.” She licked his cheek, trying to bring a smile to his face. She hated seeing him upset. She really cared about Hadley and was happy that it was him instead of someone else.

She hugged him tight, trying to show that everything was alright. When she let go, Hadley stood up but kept a hand on her still. ”Go back?” She wasn’t sure if she had the strength to even stand up even after the food she was given. Isa nodded softly and slowly tried to stand. Her legs shook under her, threatening to buckle under her. She put a hand on Hadley’s shoulder, trying to steady herself.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley flushed with embarrassment. No, he hadn't known. None of his partners before this had been virgins. Selene could be considered a virgin, being taken by rape, but he honestly hadn't realized, since it was his first time with someone who was a virgin, and he didn't even remember it at that. Isa reassured him that it was just fine, licking his cheek softly. At least she didn't seem too concerned about the precious moment he'd stolen from her.

Hugged tightly Hadley wrapped his arms around her as well. Once he was standing he watched Isa, nervous about what would happen. She'd be better off in the pack where they could care for her, but she might not have the strength needed. Her legs shook and he was leaned on for support. Gently Hadley wrapped his arms around her, supporting most of her weight. It's fine. We can move slowly. He helped her out of the house, and looked around to see if Shadowfang was still there.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley wrapped his arms around her when she hugged him. If she could she would stay in his arms all day. He watched Isa nervously after he stood. As she stood shakily, Hadley wrapped his arms around her, helping her keep balance and supporting most of her weight. He said they could move slowly and she nodded, thankful for it. She wasn’t sure how fast she could move at the time. Hadley helped her out of the house and looked around, probably wondering where Shadow had run off to.

Isa gave a small bark, calling out for Shadowfang. He would more than likely have to go home since Hadley was taking her back to Casa. She looked over at Hadley before Shadow would come. ”Thank you for all your help Hadley.” She looked down, blushing before continuing. ”And, I’m glad my first time was with you. At least it was with someone I care about.” She smiled up at him shyly. She didn’t know why she was nervous around Hadley all of a sudden. Was she starting to grow feelings for him? She certainly cared for him but she wasn’t sure if it was more than that or not. She looked up and met his eyes, still clutching the teddy bear.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow heard the call got up and walked out of the house. He saw them and without being told what to do or without being asked for help he walked over and offered his arm as well. Now both guys were helping Isa and they could move faster.

It's a long trip but if we work together then it will go faster than if alone. I have no plans on heading back to my pack as of right now so lets take care of you alright Isa?

He smiled and started to move with them and he said nothing more and he didn't look towards either of them. He was there to help and that's what he planned on doing.

His tail moved slowly behind him as they took one step at a time slowly with every cold wind that came there way Shadow made sure to do his best to keep it off Isa and he noticed that Hadley was doing much the same thing. It was confusing and a hard thing love...Hadley was with Selene but Isa had mated with him and now by looking at her he could see that she cared for him. Hadley was in a hole, one that Shadow couldn't help him out of.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Isa's gentle words of thanks was met with a small nod, shy of acknowledging it. For him, helping her was nothing special. He cared for others all the time. When it came to someone he cared for on a more personal level this was even more true. His ears flattened shyly as she told him that she was glad it had been with him, wondering why. It wasn't like they really knew each other. Isa clutched the bear in her hands like a lifeline, for a reason he didn't know.

The black wolf came out, and Hadley smiled gratefully as he helped him move Isa. Slowly they crossed the lands, working towards the pack. It was a long trip, made in silence before they reached the borders. Standing there Hadley glanced at Shadowfang, a silent request for him to remain there a little longer. Alone he took Isa up to the fort, guiding her to the medical room. They'll take care of you here. He lowered her down onto one of the beds, gently brushing her face. Get better. Turning he left the room, returning to the borders.

Facing the killer Hadley found himself in need of the type of courage he was pretty sure he didn't have. Choking slightly he took in a deep breath, trying to figure out what he was going to say. Staring at the ground he finally spoke. I...need to leave the pack for a little while. But I'm scared of going on my own.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

As Isa spoke to Hadley he gave a small nod, seeming to be a little shy. His ears flattened against his head when she told him she was glad it had been him. Shadow walked out of a house nearby and, without either her or Hadley saying anything, put his arm around Isa to help her back to Casa as well. Hadley smiled as Shadow helped and Isa nodded as Shadow spoke. They walked back to the pack in silence. A cold wind blew and Shadow attempted to block it from Isa as best she could.

Once they reached the borders of Casa, Hadley looked over at Shadow as if asking him to stay there a moment. He took Isa up to the fort by himself and led her to the medical room. She was lowered onto one of the beds. Hadley brushed her face gently and she turned bright red and smiled at him shyly. Isa nodded when he told her to get better before he turned around and left. Once he was out of the room, Isa stood and left the medical room and headed back to her own room. She saw Hadley heading back to the border and wondered what he was doing. Isa wasn’t sure but she felt like she wouldn’t see him for a while.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow, Hadley and Isa all arrived at the border and Shadow stayed behind as Hadley took her to make sure she got help. Shadow waited patiently and even started to pace lightly as he thought about the two wondering if they were going to be okay. Hadley had gotten himself trapped in a love triangle and of all the traps and attempts on his life, Hadley's trap was much harder to deal with.

It wasn't long until Hadley came walking back and when he did Shadow saw the look and knew a question was soon to follow. "I'm scared of going alone..." Those words echoed in his mind and in reply Shadow smiled and his tail moved lightly.

Well I guess we better be off then. The night is still young and we have a ways to go. I will protect you as if you were my own brother. Lead the way.

Shadow waited and once Hadley started to move he walked along side him and they set off into the night, starting there own adventure and possibly a new friendship.

<style>
.shadowmountain .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowmountain p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowmountain b {color:#98F0DE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowmountain {background-color:#F3F8F7; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... lit0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #C5F5EB; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.shadowmountain-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.shadowmountain .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #E2F7F3; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The large male grinned with relief at Shadow's words. Shadow. He actually thought of him like that, instead of as the demon killer he could sense within the wolf. Shyly he stepped over the borders again, a slight shiver running down him. He never was too confident about this, but with the wolf here, willing to help him, he could return. And he would, better than before.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]