Ma' Skulls!
So Jaden here was part of ichika for the allotted time to get his few achievement skulls but has now left them, maybe for good or not. Do I leave those skulls up there since he did do those things, or do I take them down on account of he is no longer in a pack. And, if I can leave them up, what should I do if he joins another pack? Do I just put the same skulls up for that other pack? O.o
Do you mean the Catacombs skulls? Those are not pack-specific; if you've earned them, you keep them, even if you leave that pack. Smile
I usually keep the catacomb skulls for achievements even if my character has left the pack since they earned them, but I change the rollover text to say something like "When she was in Cour des Miracles" and stuff. =)
Thanks guys. And if he were to join another pack? Do they just change to whatever pack that is most current, or would I just add the same catacombs for different packs?
Which ones specifically are you talking about? The length of time ones, or the five characters from yuor pack? It's personal preference, I believe. With Princess, she belonged to DdM, CD, and CdM. DdM and CD were only 3 months or so each, so for the 3 months skull, my hover-over was "Pack Membership for 3 Months: Dahlia de Mai, Crimson Dreams, Cour des Miracles" but her 6 month one only listed CdM.
Oh. That makes sense! Don't know why that didn't occur to me >.> Thanks Meghann. And thanks Nuki =)