[html]
The Amphitheater

Table of Contents
  1. Information
  2. Participants
  3. Sign Up
  4. Name

Information

The Court has been pretty quiet lately. However, in light of a magic show two members had put together, the Dauphin thought of a way to get people involved and also create something worthwhile. Rough sketch in hand, he plans to build an amphitheater for the pack! It'll be used for plays and performances, meetings and public announcements. But the problem is in the building. There is so much to be done to get it ready and to begin building it up.

1. Clearing the Field: The location has been picked but it needs to be cleared of debris and anything that could get in the way of construction. As the amphitheater is fairly simple in design and materials, this will be a hefty undertaking. The land must be mapped out and the features pinpointed. A group will be led by the Dauphin in this process, which will involve the marking and the clearing of obstacles.
  2. Setting the Stage: The stage must be built! The leader of this thread should know something about carpentry as the stage should be fairly flat and slight raised. Be careful with those tools, though! Wouldn't want an injury on the job.
  3. To their Seats: The last part of the amphitheater must be rolled in. The seats will be logs split down the middle unless the leader of the thread knows a better way to accommodate for the seating arrangement! Logs, stones, and stumps can be heavy; horses can be a blessing for those building the seats.

Dates will be assigned as soon as the initial spots are filled!

Participants

Every participant will get 20 game points for joining a thread!

1. Clearing the Field (2-3 Participants)
    1. Strel
    2. Skoll
    3. Ayita

2. Setting the Stage (3-4 Participants)
    1. Vigilante
    2. Terra
    3. Caspa
    4. Robin

3. To their Seats (3-4 Participants)
    1. Liam
    2. Alder
    3. Mars
    4. Participant 4

Fill out form and reply to this thread to be added to participants list
    Character Name:
    Desired Thread:
    Amphitheater Name Suggestion:
    Other info/ideas/questions/concerns:

Pick a Name!

We need a name for our brand new amphitheater! Feel free to offer up any names you can think of. The one we like the best will be chosen for our new amphitheater.

[/html]
Character Name: Skoll Haskel
Desired Thread: Clearing the Field
Amphitheater Name Suggestion: (will edit in later)
Other info/ideas/questions/concerns: I figured this would be the easiest thing for a kid to do so he isn't getting in the way. xD
Character Name:Terra
Desired Thread:Setting the Stage
Amphitheater Name Suggestion: The Stage (because i suck at naming stuff)
Other info/ideas/questions/concerns: Terra needs a very specific design for her tricks to work in the theatre, so working with Strel in a thread to work in the traps and the like would be nice
Character Name: Vigilante DUUUUH <3
Desired Thread: Stage-building
Amphitheater Name Suggestion: No ideas ;~;
Other info/ideas/questions/concerns: Hati will probably be with him. I can lead the thread if no one else wants to, Vigilante knows basic building with wood and metal.
Character Name: Caspa Al-Fateh
Desired Thread: Setting the Stage
Amphitheater Name Suggestion: Umm... I know! Circle de Soleil
Other info/ideas/questions/concerns: Big Grin
Updated it to reflect current signups, though I hope a few people decide to do seats. If not, then I'll combine it with building the stage c:
Character Name: lottie Big Grin
Desired Thread: Clearign the field
Amphitheater Name Suggestion: o.o
Other info/ideas/questions/concerns: She isn't really much help seeing as shes still bound to lupus form, but she'd be willing to help in whatever way she can Big Grin
Character Name: Alderfarter
Desired Thread: To their Seats
Amphitheater Name Suggestion: I'll get back to that!
Other info/ideas/questions/concerns: I would offer to leader but Alder is not much of a leader more of a follower :/
Character Name: Liam Catori
Desired Thread: # 3 To their Seats
Amphitheater Name Suggestion: idk bad at naming things
Other info/ideas/questions/concerns: I'd offer Liam to be the Thread leader if no one wants to he's kinda fits that roll
Character Name: Mars Bartholomew Russo
Desired Thread: to their seats
Amphitheater Name Suggestion: The Theater of Miracles / Miracles Theater
Other info/ideas/questions/concerns: n/a
[html]Character Name: Robin Aatte
Desired Thread: Either to their seats or setting the stage. Whichever Robin is needed in more Smile

Amphitheater Name Suggestion: I'll have a think about it Smile
[/html]:
The first thread will be started sometime next week! Keep your eyes peeled.
Please note that Jace has dropped lottie so Lottie will have to be NPCed in the thread.
First thread has been started here!

Other thread leaders feel free to contact me about when you ought to start your threads!