Background?
So I was wondering:
Do we have a resource for background stories? I know we have the World map of packs thingamabob, but do we have a place where you can look at who is from where and perhaps read a wee bit about it? And I understand you could just look at people's profiles for this type of information but that is difficult if someone has a place for their character to be from in mind already. When I first wrote up Jaden I wanted him to be from Alaska so he could be a tundra wolf. I also wanted to see if I could maybe associate his story with someone else's background so as to make him easier to start him. I had to post a thread asking who the heck had a character from Alaska. Wouldn't it be easier to have a place where people who don't mind having one or more of their character's background stories related to or shared to post information about that place?
I really think the world map of the wiki is the best solution and in some cases it already provides that information. For example, I've listed on the page for Tosawi what characters have originated from there so the same could easily be done for the other places.

Edit: actually if you hit the backlinks tab on a territory page on the wiki it should give you a list of all pages (characters!) That have linked the page. Realistically that should show most of the characters that originated from that area so long as they linked the page somewhere in their info.
Searching Alaska on the Wiki brings up a bunch of results. We also have a section for player-created areas on the Wiki if that helps. Smile The player-created areas sounds to be what you're looking for, since players can add their own areas to the Wiki. If you want, you could make the part he's from open for other players to create characters so it's easier for them to relate.
Okay! Well great. Im glad you guys helped me find that. Now I just have to figure out how to edit Wiki >.<
Heh wiki isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's actually much easier than html or css. If I can figure it out I'm sure you can ^^
I don't think I've ever made this clear, but Shandom is from Alaska as well. You've reminded me that I need to update this. xD

If you're ever interested in backstories and giving him a connection to Shandom's crazy one, I'd be totally down! I love the idea of wolves crossing paths with each other. (:
Alduin was born and raised Alaskan. I, his player, also live in Alaska IRL, so if you have some questions, feel free to ask n.n
http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Areas...dsisM%eekiw%e2m

Check it out! I made Terra's home so now anyone can make someone from there. Yay!

Thanks for pointing this out. I will now wait with excitement for someone to talk to me about this so I can brag about it XD
Kiara wasn't born in alaska, but she was raised in the Canadian Tundra. (not sure if this will help, but thought I would say it anyways)