Union Of Souls
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow stood by himself on the edge of nothingness. He knew not where he was or why he was. He ha left the den of New Dawn without telling anyone. Insomnia was in heat and he knew how the alphas would act if they were to try and go at it right there in the den. His senses were on fire, burning, ripping and tearing and it was all due to a single angel oh whom Shadow had given his heart, Insomnia.

They had been sleeping and holding one another close and he picked it up. He had even growled and nuzzled her fur and flesh when he had picked up that sweet smell. He had always loved her and always wanted her, but now not only his hear and mind wanted her, but his instincts and his body now craved for her. He wanted to bite her lovingly and take her right there but rather than that, he left and went to get some air.

Her scent was still on him and it was in his nose and head. It was like he was in a High that would never go away. He stood on the shore and let the waves hit his feet as he looked to the waters with yellow and blue eyes.

Moon goddess, help me, give me a sign, if we are meant to be then bring my love to me....please...bring my love to me.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Everything she ever desired always seemed to be right out of her reach. Like a child stretching its fingers towards the counter that held a prized cookie jar so were the things in Insomnia’s life. Never during her life had she yearned for something as much as she had in the years she was away from her “Shadow”. What had kept her breathing, her body moving, and her mind within the boundaries of sanity had been the thought of finding him again. It was foolish, childish, and spoke of the innocence that was Insomnia, yet she had never given up hope of seeing his face again. Even though the reality of the situation had been poor and dismal, with the likelihood of him being deceased the greatest possibility of all she had never given up on him, or given herself over to another. Perhaps if she had spoken her woes to someone they would have laughed and told her she didn’t know what ‘love’ was, that the feeling she had for her lost lover were more akin to obsession, yet the lines of conversation she held with others never led to such deep matters of the heart. She had one though. Her Shadow.

Tear-filled cerulean and neon green eyes snapped open, grappling onto the image she had yearned to see for so long. Heart skipped a beat. She sniffed the air and got the scent of a wolf. She followed and for a while along the shore line and saw him. "SHADOW." She ran and jumped on his back.

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow picked her up the moment she was near, He had smelled her before she even got close enough to see him. He looked over his shoulder and his eyes were full of only love. A smile, a wag of a tail, the lifting of hearts, and a union of souls, love. These were all things that he felt and did when he looked at Insomnia. A strength and power filled him when he got near her or even when he heard her name. he always thought about her. Her eyes, her love, her silk like fur, her smile. He couldn't get enough of any of it.

He lived and breathed for her and her alone. He was there for others and wanted to help everyone but that angel who came running at him had such a power over him. He turned as she yelled his hand but not fast enough. She landed on his back and his hand went behind him as he grabbed her legs and held her as if giving her a piggy back ride. he laughed and gave a happy whine as he leaned his head back and nuzzled her cheek lightly. He licked her cheek and nipped at it lightly as he smiled a smile that was brighter than the moon above them. He was in love, and he was home.

Hello angel....I've missed you. I love you so much.

Shadow tail started to move fast and it even hit her lightly as he chuckled and did his best to place small kisses upon her fur and skin. He looked deeply into her mismatched eyes, they were so much like his with only one small differences, and it was the color. Other than color there eyes were the same for they saw the same thing, he saw love while looking into her eyes and she saw love coming from his. next to the lake had been depressing up until Insomnia got there, for now it was the most beautiful place he had ever been.

<style>
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
She smiled and giggle. A bundle of fur moved on her and her little new friend peeked his eyes our from her neck. "I'd like you to meet m-- our new friend. Austin, this is my friend Shadow. He won't hurt me so be nice." she smiled and nipped at shadows ears and neck. She had miss this big black bundle of fur. She looked at him than got down and sat in the sand. "Whatcha been up to?"

(Short- still riding horses.)
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow looked to Insomnia with love in his eyes and then when the little critter came from behind her neck he smiled and spoke lightly to it, with a softness and a gentleness that didn't seem like it could come from one such as himself.

Well hello there little one, aren't you cute. So it seems we have a family after all.

He chuckled lightly as he moved to where she was sitting and he plopped down next to her and then when he heard her question he thought for a second and then he answered.Nothing much, I just couldn't sleep. None of that was a lie but he wasn't about to tell her that the reason was because she was in heat and that his instincts demanded that he take her, even now he wanted her but he loved her so much he would never force anything like that on her. It would be there decision, not one of them but both of them.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Terse, abruptly intensified, she swept towards him. Black upon black, she weaved her head around his neck with urgency. The black crow fervently dug her face into the plush of his nape, inhaling for only a moment before becoming grossly intoxicated by his welcoming fragrance. Why had the angel wandered amuck, her guardian astray for all of eternity? A poignant sigh, fraught with misery, as misery had spawned and gathered in his absence, and only now presented and exerted itself. She let go and put her head on his shoulder and looked up at the moon. "It's so beautiful." She nuzzled and got as close to him as she could without being on top of him. She missed him. Even though he went out for air, she needed him now. He had been gone to long once, she would never let him go again. She looked at Austin as he bounded off down the sand to get something to eat. She knew he would come back. They were family now. "Shadow... you know you are amazing right. You are one of the best guys I have ever come in contact with. Don...t change."

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

shadow looked to her and the moment she got close he moved his head so she could get a good angle. He sighed lightly and gave a loving growl and then he licked her lightly as he smiled. He took in her scent as much as she did him and he kissed her lightly on the lips. The moon could never be as beautiful as you my angel.Shadow smiled as he kissed her once more and then he heard her words about him not changing and he nodded as he hugged her close.If you don't want me to change then I won't , I promise.

<style> .shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;} .shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;} .shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;} </style> [/html]
Delete.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

"Never. How am I beautiful? I'm just a mutt of nature." She giggled and licked his cheek and kissed him back. He was such a weird wolf sometimes. She turned her head up towards the sky, now a deep purple color threatening to turn black. Against the dim stars, she saw a lone bird, soaring through the atmosphere as if just to soar, like it had no responsibilities, no need for anything. It just had this hour to fly free before it was tied down by a family. The same dreamy gaze in her eyes was now even dreamier, losting among that beautiful sky. She wished she knew that bird, knew it's name and where it was from, where it lived and what it loved to do. Perhaps they were perfect for one and other. Perhaps they were the perfect duo—complementing each other in their own twisted ways. There was no doubt that they would keep each other satisfied forever—that Insomnia would keep Shadow satisfied forever. She gave a small sigh and climb on his lap and nuzzled into his chest. "You're just amazing my prince." She curled up like a small pup and licked his chest. She knew that he wouldn't do anything to extreme without her giving permission. She yawned. She wish that they were still curled up on there pelts in the den, but this would have to do. "Sleepy...." She yawned again and whined.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow smiled lightly when she got in his lap and the moment she curled up and licked his chest his arms wrapped tightly around her as if trying to keep her warm. He leaned in and nuzzled her neck and ears gently as he licked both of them and gave a happy whine like she did after she said she was sleepy. He looked towards the den and then he laid back and relaxed.

Did you want to head back to the den love? I'll carry you and put you in bed so that you can get a good nights sleep.

He hugged her close to his chest and smiled as he closed his eyes and nuzzled her and just stayed like that. He would take her back to the den if she wanted to go back, however if she wanted to stay here then so be it. Shadow just wanted her to be happy, he would do anything he could to make her happiness a reality.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Moo!

She whined again and snuggled into her mate more. She didn't want to get up. She would make do with the beach as her bed tonight. She smirked and crawled more on him and kissed him, pinning him down under her. She growled lightly and than sat on top of his belly. "I win." She stuck her tongue out and yawned again. She needed something to keep her awake, hopefully Shadow would want to play one of her "games". She licked his chest and than jumped off of him, her tail moving behind her, giving her scent to him.

<style type="text/css">
.artghaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fac90; text-shadow:#141b26 1px 1px 2px;}
.artghaf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.artghaf {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#3c4451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Fskd1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #242c39; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8692a5; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.artghaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.artghaf p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.artghaf p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow laughed lightly at the simple I win that his love gave him and then when she got up he was going to act as thought he was to tired to move and then he caught her scent. He slowly stood up as he looked to her and he growled lightly as he smiled.

You know, that when you move about your scent follows you. You smell really good and if you wanted to, you could have me jump off a cliff with it.

He chuckled lightly as he looked to her an then he walked over and grabbed her as he gave her a deep kiss and then he put her back down and winked lightly.

Your thinking about playing a game aren't you, I've seen that cute, innocent, look before. What do you have planned?

Shadows tail started to move quickly at the idea of planing some kind of game, it also made him happy because then he would be able to focus on something else rather than her seductive scent.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Insomnia looked at her love and smirked. He wanted to play a game, and she knew the perfect one. She touched his nose with her finger and giggled. "Hide and seek, but with a twist. If you find me, I will do whatever you desire of me. But once you find me, you have to tell me 2 secrets of yours to make me do whatever." She kissed him deeply, pressing up against him and bounded off down the beach. She was halfway down when she saw a formation of rocks that formed a small cave like area and she jumped in there and waited.

<style type="text/css">
.artghaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fac90; text-shadow:#141b26 1px 1px 2px;}
.artghaf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.artghaf {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#3c4451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Fskd1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #242c39; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8692a5; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.artghaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.artghaf p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.artghaf p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow growled low and snapped his teeth at her playfully when she ran away from him and he smiled wide as he waited till he heard no more movement. He slowly started to walk forward,following her scent, it would be all too easy to find her, even if her scent were to fade due to the water and the moisture, he would only have to follow the last know direction and his senses would do the rest.

He kept moving slowly until he reached a beach and he smiled as he looked around slowly and his eyes went over a formation of rocks, those were most likely her hiding spot but this was a game and he didn't want it to end to quickly. He ended up walking right towards it to make her think he knew where she was and then he turned and went around it.

He looked around and sniffed the air and closed his eyes acting like he was having some trouble finding her.

If i find you! I'll tell you two secrets that you choose for me to talk about. You ask I'll answer. In return both of us get to ask for what we both want from the other! Deal!

He smiled as he waited to see if she would answer him from her hiding spot or if she would remain silent and force him to go in after her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]