[M] Assassin in the shadows
OOC: Set at sunset in Ethereal Eclipse on the 23 (before he tries to join New Dawn)

Thanatos wandered around the forest of Ethereal Eclipse, enjoying the darkness. He slipped through the shadows silently with ease, almost blending into the darkness. The only thing that stood out were his blood red eyes. All of his weapons had black hilts and black sheaths, making them almost invisible against his pitch-black pelt. The hood of his cloak was over his head, covering his eyes so it was even harder for others to spot him in the shadows.

He hadn’t come across anyone else in quite a while. He had thought there would be more wolves around but he was happy with the solitude, even if his face didn’t show it. He made sure to keep to the shadows as he picked up the scent of a buck. He crept forward slowly, crouching down as he got close. Thanatos moved behind it silently and leapt forward, grabbing onto its antlers. He twisted sharply, breaking its neck before it even knew what was happening. He kneeled down and pulled out the dagger on his ankle and began to skin the buck but stayed alert in case any decided to come at the smell of blood.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The horse plodded next to her silently. The confrontation with Hadley had not gone well, discovering that the slave had wandered off, and even worse, been set free. If she caught up with him he would pay, and pay well. The members of the pack she'd stopped at might not care for her methods, but Hadley had disobeyed, and he had to be punished for that. Thinking over what a good plan would be Amy paused as the scent of blood reached her.

Pulling the horse to a stop Amy left her wagon, making sure Raoth was very clear on what would happen if he let anyone near it. Silently she slid through the woods, stepping over to investigate. An assassin laid in the clearing, working on pulling the skin off a deer. He wasn't Shadowfang, despite the dark coloring. No, the air that this one gave off was slightly different. Leaning against a tree Amy waited for her presence to be acknowledged, knowing there was no need to introduce herself. He would know.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

awkwardface Selene <.< I suck...

Selene had tucked herself into the back of the wagon, thinnish arms curled around her knees. It had been a day at least, since staying with Amy. Thankfully, both Dhiate and Amy's work had gone well, Selene looked like a whole new person. Her raven hair now held a sheen (now learning the benefits of grooming!) and the clothing had certainly proved to be beautiful. The orange top was fitting, stopping under her midriff, the fiery dyed soft fabric just so pleasant on her skin. It seemed that Amy had calculated everything, given her resources that brought out her finer points. Very good. Even the bottoms were fit for a princess. There was one problem though. Why did Amy need to show off her body? It was great to have clothing, but this was a bit too far. Often times, Selene would wonder about the debt she would pay to Amy. And hopefully, just hopefully it wouldn't be way out of the box. Fiery umber eyes glanced out to the silver of light at the front of the horse-driven vehicle, large ears perking as the wagon began to slow. Was the heiress to move? To dare slip away? Not that she seriously needed to.

Her slim body moved forward, slipping low on her toes. Sel moved towards Raoth, a questioning expression graced her features. Sel knew very well that he couldn't speak, and maybe his life was now in crumbles since Amy had interfered. A wrist with many bangles and jewels reassuringly placed itself on the slave's shoulder. Moving away as she stood in front of the horse to look for Amy.

The scent of the golden woman trailed into the trees, confusing. Was the merchant getting food? There was plenty in the wagon...So simply, Sel climbed back into the vehicle and waited. If she was needed, than sure. The coyote would go. Sel glanced to Raoth, eyes softening at all the scars littered intentionally on his body. Sel couldn't help his escape though. Maybe the life f a slave was his chosen profession by the fates.

selene vansenza

<style>
.seleney .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney b {color:#999900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... b2bf35.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00CCFF; font-family: "times new roman", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Thanatos made quick work of removing the skin from the deer. He put it in the black pack at his waist and cleaned off the dagger on his thigh and placed back in its sheath at his ankle. He picked up the scent of a female standing nearby. He wasn’t sure why she was just standing there but he knew she was an assassin as well. If she wanted to kill him she would have tried by then. He kept his back to her as he kneeled down again and cut into the buck’s chest, pulling out the heart. ”If you want some of the meat, help yourself. If you’re looking for a fight, I would suggest you look somewhere else. I’m not interested in killing another assassin for the sport of it. State your business sister, if you want something I’m sure we could work something out.”

Thanatos gobbled up the heart he had been holding and began cutting the deer into chunks that would be easier to manage. Collecting all the meat he could carry, he placed it in the pack with the pelt. Thanatos turned around to face the femme and looked her over. She was a rather charming wolf. She still had that killer aura about her that all assassins had too. He removed the hood of the cloak, his blood red eyes now visible to the girl. ”So what’s your name beautiful?” His face remained blank as he spoke to her and waited to see what she would do.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The skin of the deer was pulled off quite quickly, moving at an expert's speed. Amy knew how to skin animals, it was simply a technique that she used less on prey and more on the unfortunates that she decided to play with. The offer was generous, but Amy simply shook her head. I didn't come for the meal. I was simply curious for the source of the blood. Didn't expect to find another out here. Her words danced around the knowledge of what they both were, talking as if it had already been introduced to the conversation. In a way it had, the threat measured as soon as they were by each other.

Her hackles raised as he voiced out loud what she used to be. Swiftly she flew over to his side, holding a dagger up to his throat. Never say that again. Putting the dagger back into it's sheath Amy stepped back, acting as if the threat had never been made. In her mind, it hadn't. The threat had been removed. Being called sister did lead to her giving him a rather dubious look. He wasn't her family, or he wouldn't have acted as ignorant as he had. An assassin he might be, but the secrecy usually common in their trade was missing from him.

She watched him eat in silence before he turned and actually looked at her. His gaze traveled slowly over her, appreciating the generous curves of her body. Dressed as beautiful as she was, weapons tastefully arranged to be viewed only with attention drawn to it, Amy's form exuded elegance and power. His hood was pulled down, and Amy found herself staring at a pair of beautiful red eyes. The kind Amy would love to have for herself as a pair of rubies. My name's Amy Sunders. And yours?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

That was it, Selene could not stand the waiting to be called. She wasn't a slave, so why should she? The silken girl hopped from the wagon and glanced to Raoth, her curiosity couldn't be helped! Slender feet quickly let her travel to where Amy was, finding a stranger conversing with the merchant. Lifting her head, mustering up whatever confidence she could, after all she looked like a gem with the clothes Amy had fitted her in. It was impossible to be scared Selene anymore. That was spitting upon her family! "Amy, I just came to see what was up.,." The coydog turned to the stranger, umber eyes studying the man. He was huge! Probably had three feet on her. And his aura was coated with death. Her face crinkled slightly, glancing to Amy. "Shall I head back to the wagon?" The petite hybrid crossed her arms over her abdomen, suddenly feeling vulnerably bare there.

So waiting for some sort of suggestion, Selene leaned against a nearby tree. Intruding upon one of Amy's meetings would be horrible, worth heading back to the wagon for. Molten eyes watched the pair, curious suspicion evident among her pretty features. "Who's he? Have you met before or something?" The Barino didn't offer her own name, if it was needed Amy would introduce her. If it wasn't, the wagon would be her sanctuary once again.

OOC goes here.

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
A dagger was pressed to his throat when he called her an assassin. Every movement she made proved that she had no intention to harm or kill him, at least not at that moment, which kept him from pulling out one of his own weapons. Once the dagger was removed and he began cutting up the buck, he apologized to her, still not turning to look at her yet. ”I apologize miss. Where I am from, it was Luperci like you and me who controlled the area. Everyone knew who and what we were. It’s clear that it is not the same here. Do not worry miss; I will not mention it again. You have my word.”

Amy introduced herself after he turned and looked over her beautiful form. He was going to respond when a brown coydog appeared. She was a pretty young thing, but nearly three feet shorter than him. She studied him with her red eyes. She seemed suspicious about him and crossed her arms over her exposed belly. She asked who he was and if they had met before. Thanatos bowed slightly to the coydog before glancing between the two. ”Thanatos Haima. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance ladies, and no I have not met the lovely Amy until now.” He bowed low to Amy in a proper greeting, his face still blank and expressionless.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy's ears twitched with curiosity at his explanation. A place where assassins ruled. That definitely sounded interesting. She wondered what that would be like, how they would hold the position of shadow killers when everyone knew when a kill was made, and who was behind it. Perhaps they were shadow rulers, but that didn't make sense after he said everyone knew. Well, that was his life and world, not hers. It didn't matter. All that did was the promise that it would not be mentioned again. Amy nodded sharply, knowing that if he did anything that threatened her secret she would kill him without regret.

A sound came from behind, and Amy turned her head to watch the young heiress enter the clearing. Selene held herself with much more confidence than before, walking with a stride that spoke of someone clear on where they were going. The image was ruined as Selene looked to her for guidance though. Well, at least it was better than before, when the hybrid was a jumbled mess, completely uncertain of herself. They would get there. The higher level of respect granted to Amy as he introduced himself as Thanatos was accepted with a regal nod, seeing nothing out of place in his actions. This is Selene Barino. I'm training her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Her problem clearly seemed to be that she faltered when speaking. Well, it was something to work on. Her arms fell by her sides, feeling just a little bit safer with Amy. Other than that, the stranger introduced himself. Thanatos, an exotic name. It was probable that her own was as foreign, her name had been changed to Selene when with her adopted father. Maybe her name was a pretty Italian name, it as possible after all. The girl thought back to home, Italy. How everything was rich and beautiful, how the villas shone in the warm Italian summer, how the smell of the newly polished floors made her breathless. Even the citron trees in the back yard. Sel missed it back there, but leaving without Hadley would just take away that joy of going back. Her attention was turned back to the pair, and it seemed as if Thanatos was interested in her trainer. A small chuckle escaped her muzzle, almost in inaudible to the assassins. Large ears perked as Barino was tacked onto her name. The small woman opened her mouth to protest, but shut it just as quickly. It was impossible to abandon the Vansenza name, not right at all.

"The Barino bloodline was a powerful family in Italy. I'm the heir...And lovely Amy here is giving me some confidence fit to be the decendant of the family." Despite the interesting company, the coydog was becoming bored. A hand ran itself through her hair gently, still silently thanking Dhiate for his brilliance. It was still as soft and silky as he had made it, the only problem was: Could she keep it that way?  

OOC goes here.

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Thanatos noticed Amy’s ears twitch when he explained why he called her an assassin. Yes, it probably was strange to most but it was how he was raised and how his family worked. Everyone knew the Haima family and could tell who was who by the mark on their shoulder, but none would ever dare to act out against them. The family was quite large, consisting not only of his siblings and parents but his entire extended family with his father as the leader. He still respected other assassins like Amy and would respect her wishes and keep his promise not to mention it again.

Amy gave him a regal nod as he showed her the resect she deserved as he introduced himself. She mentioned training the young girl who had arrived not too long ago. Thanatos turned his attention to the coydog as she spoke. ”An heir you say? Shouldn’t a lovely woman, such as yourself, already have all the confidence she needs?” Selene ran her hand through her hair gently as Thanatos stepped towards her and bowed his head in respect. He noticed the scars that covered her arms and met her red eyes with his own. He reached out slowly, trying not to frighten her, as her lightly held her arm. He could tell the wounds had been self-inflicted. ”What did you do to yourself Selene?”
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy heard the laughter from her apprentice, knowing exactly why. Selene still wasn't used to this world it appeared. Beauty was a weapon to be used after all. Amy made deals using her appearance with others, making sure that they had no idea what she was capable of until it was too late to be able to escape. The speech that flowed from Selene was very nice, met with an approving nod. That was the way to speak, respectful and expecting in her words. Nothing in Selene's manner would lead to them thinking Amy might break the deal, as if it was already decided to the end.

Amy watched the boredom in Selene's eyes. It had only been a short time, but already improvement was being shown. The heiress was bored, not fearful of her own worth or the company she was with. As Thanatos took Selene's arm, noting the scars, Amy flinched. She would have to get gloves for the girl. There was no way she could allow the hybrid to walk around with such disgraceful markings on her body. Sighing Amy looked away. How could Selene do something so degrading?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

This stranger was interesting in the way of mystery, her ears perking every once and a while to catch his words. Her reddish eyes also kept turning back to her trainer, carefully studying the golden woman's expressions and reactions. She didn't seem overly happy about Thanatos knowing about her assassin ways, the small coydog blinking surprised at the entire thing. In a way the girl was cloaked with envy. Here was two souls with something going on in their lives, something to be proud of and take extreme skill in the things they participated in. Wait. Selene was a fool. She was trying for Hadley! So that was a thing to be proud of. So her mind quieted on those prospectives. She would head back to him a better woman. But if he didn't want her, what would she do? Throwing herself at another man would be wrong. Even if they were as gentle as he. Like Fritz. Those thoughts were almost forbidden, how can she consider another man when so irrevocably caring for another? It was wrong. The slender coydog leaned back politely against the tree, hands gently fiddling with the jeweled bangles about her thin wrists. Being uninterested in their speaking surely was horrible, trying to listen the best she could to whatever level of interest. Should she head back to the wagon with Raoth? In the presence of such powerful beings made it a large anxiety fest for the small canine.

It seemed as if the attention of the dusky man had turned her way, a surprised expression gracing her features. Amy had the spotlight before. Had she taken it over? Thanatos remarked on her status as an heiress, simply Selene shook her head. "Well...Not exactly. I-I just found out not too long ago..." A month or two ago, remembering the conversation with Amy all about it. Sel hated her stuttering, a clear display of her lack of confidence. Shaking her head, Selene quietly murmured "And I'm not lovely...I don't think I was born that way." Why had her family been so beautiful? Recollecting on the broad powerful chest of her father, his long German Shepard fur and powerful frame. He was certainly always an attractive man. And her mother, so slender and seductive a pure coyote. Everyone was beautiful, a shining light from the stars above. But her. The child of tears and mud, just to herself she was hideous. There was Ismeme, who she knew that someday, she could lose her beloved to. The woman was stunning! 

Her body stiffened slightly as his warm hands grasped around her arm in a gentle gesture, eyes were apologetic. "I-I'm sorry...I'm just--Not used to this." The Barino princess could tell that he was studying her scars, seeing their fabrication of her own hand. They were her reminders, each slip of the blade upon her arms the messages of both her failure and lack of beauty in the world, how she had lost with Isa. The young woman didn't even know that Hadley would want her back. As Thanatos remarked on them, asking soothingly about why she had done that, and she couldn't say anything for a movement. His hands could easily wrap around her stick-like arms at least twice, looking to her feet for a moment. "Sometimes grief has its own ways of sorting itself out." There was still blood on his muzzle, and the young woman grew dizzy from the extent of it all. It had been a little while since a meal, and the first few nights had been sleepless. Glancing worriedly to Amy, Selene placed a hand upon her head. Darkness swam before her eyes, and the girl tottered slightly. She broke away from his grasp, gently. The pitiful heiress slumped on the ground, head rested on her knees, eyes closed. Finally as it passed, the girl glanced to them both. This display was certainly embarrassing. "I'm sorry..."  

Selene is an ass...

<style type="text/css">
.selstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selstars .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selstars p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selstars {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#32631c; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... 684209.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Selene shook her head when he asked about her being an heiress. She began to stutter; perhaps she really did need help gaining more confidence. He sighed when she suggested that she wasn’t lovely. It seemed she really did need help and Amy wasn’t much use so far. She had dressed her in lovely cloths but cloths couldn’t make the girl more confidence. Her body stiffened when he reached out and held her arms. He reached out and placed his hand under her chin, lifting her head so she met his blood red eyes. ”You are beautiful Selene. Everyone else can see it, why can’t you?” She quietly explained what had happened and before he knew it, Selene had pulled away from him.

She slumped to the ground, looking as if she might pass out. Thanatos hurried over the deer and ripped off a chunk of meat and brought it back to her. He kneeled down and handed it to her. ”Here, eat.” Once she finished eating he would see if there was anything else she needed. For now, he would wait.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

No, no no. Selene could not be embarrassing her in this way. The stupid hybrid shook her head, denying her inheritance, explaining how new it was to her. Amy filled with rage. She was supposed to act with confidence! She wasn't a slave to cower and scrape before others. What was wrong with this girl? Amy stormed over, listening with disappointment as the girl described herself as not being lovely. Growling she slapped the heiress. Act stronger silly girl. You'll get nowhere with that attitude.

Horror colored her face as Selene slumped down. One would think the girl hadn't been eating. A sneaking suspicion entered Amy's mind, finally figuring out why Raoth was so attached to the girl. You've been feeding Raoth, haven't you? That food's for you, not him! If Raoth had been threatening the girl out of her food the coyote would find himself with his stomach carved out. Disgusted Amy turned to Thanatos. I apologize. She's still very new. Has no idea what she's doing. The only time Amy had been more ashamed was when Hadley threw up after sleeping with Sebastian.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Her face hurt from the slap given by Amy, and meekly the girl took the food offered. It was raw and the blood dribbled down her hands, he stomach clenching almost pitifully. There was no comment from the small coydog as she was reassured that she was beautiful. Maybe Thanatos was simply feeling sorry for her. She remembered his hand upon her chin, and shivered softly. She had been touched by a few men since leaving Casa for a while, but there only seemed to be one she wanted it from. Her Hadley. Not her Hadley. Not yet. Or maybe never. It stung to think like that, yet the thought was simply too true. According to Amy, she wasn't right for anyone really. Red eyes glanced up to the dark man apologetically, disgusted with herself. She still held the meat in her hands, couldn't eat it now.

"Act with confidence? Act? Shouldn't I be? I was not born that way." Sure, being born to a pair of the most powerful beings in Europe was special, but Sel knew she could never live up to it. She nibbled softly on the side of the meat, still crouched by the tree. The dizziness had faded thankfully, now she was simply an embarrassment. Sel could admit her last meal had been passed to Raoth, he hadn't done anything to pressure her into it though. Selene simply didn't want to eat, and he was willing to eat it for her after all. "It was my own doing. Raoth didn't tell or ask me to."

Selene finally finished the meat, glancing gratefully over to the shadowy man. Her face cleared of any emotions, nodding in respect of both of them as she stood. "Thank you Thanatos...I think--That I really must get back to the wagon...I don't want to upset the exalted Amy would I?Again... Her arms wrapped around her frail body, turning to Amy as she walked back to the wagon. She could be punished for this, but this was for Amy's sake! How could she humiliate her more if she wasn't there? "If you need me...That's where I'll be."

Sel jogged back to the wagon, hopping in as soon as she was close enough. She spotted Raoth, hating to think that he would be punished for what she did. At that moment a tear or too fell down her face. She was hurting someone again! She flopped into the furs, and placed her hands over her face for a short moment, murmuring to herself quietly "I can't even be near people anymore...Amy doesn't like me...I'm not beautiful enough for anyone." Sel felt like crying, but edged onto her stomach on the furs. "What do you think Raoth? Am I really a disgrace?" Even her question surprised her, asking the slave for advice. Still, at least he didn't seem too upset with her company. Still, her question seemed the slightest bit silly, he couldn't speak. His tongue had been cut out, courtesy of Amy. A sigh escaped her black splashed muzzle, Thanatos seemed interested in Amy anyway. The could get along fine alone. She fiddled with the bracelets among her wrists and let her hair down from one of the braids. Dhiate had done a great job, but of course it wasn't really what she was used to.  

erm...Since Amy and Thanatos are busy, maybe Sel can try and converses with Raoth? :3

<style type="text/css">
.selstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selstars .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selstars p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selstars {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#32631c; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... 684209.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Amy stopped over to him and Selene and slapped the girl. She scolded Selene until the girl crumbled to the ground and anger was replaced with horror. Amy began yelling again, seeming to be even more furious than before. She turned to him and apologized and Thanatos moved to stand in between Amy and Selene. ”Showing her violence when she does something wrong will not inspire her to act stronger her. You will only break her more. If you want her to be more confident, you must treat her with respect and kindness, not as if she were some slave.”

Selene finally ate and finished the meat and thanked him. She said she needed to get back to the wagon so she wouldn’t upset Amy. With that, the brown coydog jogged away. Thanatos hoped the girl wouldn’t be hurt by Amy because of everything that happened. She already had enough scars, most by her own hand it seemed. Thanatos turned his attention back to the golden woman. ”I apologize for speaking out earlier but if you want to act like an heiress, scolding and violence will get you know where. I have only been around you two for a few moments and I can already see that she takes a step back away from progress with scolding. I’m sorry, I’m only trying to help.”
[html]

OOC chat away. should be fun

Word Count → 000

Amy sighed. At least a hint of anger reflected in the words Selene spoke, biting back at Amy. You might be born with confidence, but you still have to practice it. You won't get any better if you simply hide yourself away, expecting others to see what you are always! The world is a harsh place. It doesn't bend for those who won't work to take what is theirs. If Selene wanted to be a confidant beauty, she had to work to be so. Amy wasn't going to coddle her, expecting Selene to actually reach for what she wanted instead of simply waiting for it to be given.

At least Selene managed to exit with grace. Amy wouldn't have been able to deal with a poor exit. Leaning against a tree Amy shook her head, watching her walk away. She glanced over to Thanatos, no hint of emotion in her body. Living a life where everything is given to you isn't good. She'll get respect when she earns it. I can't give it to her before then. It was who Amy was, harsh and unforgiving. There were no gentle edges on her, locked away when Shadowfang turned away from her, leaving her with a gap she pretended not to feel.

Back at the camp Raoth's tail wagged softly as Selene returned. He might not care greatly for the heiress, but she did give him food, and didn't hurt him or tease him like the others did. He still was unsure around Dhiate, wanting to kill the male and kiss him at the same time, making the male completely confused. It was all Amy's fault, telling Dhiate to practice seduction on Raoth. Asked if she was a disgrace Raoth stared at her, surprised. Was she seriously talking to him? Glancing around he confirmed that Dhiate wasn't nearby, the more obvious choice for this. Looking her over the coyote shrugged. He didn't think she was a disgrace, but what did he know. Amy was strange.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]