lives worth nothing
[html]

I know Alaine wanted a Foxglove thread, but if someone else wants to grab this, feel free! Dated to before the meeting with InH if possible. 300+

Anguish was what she had found here, in the heart of the thistle kingdom. Foxglove did not know how to handle her sister's capture; she could certainly relate, though the circumstances were different. The pack that had taken Maggie was supposed to be considered peaceful, though the blonde hybrid could hardly believe that reputation to be true. Keeping prisoners was not peaceful, it was barbaric. It was what Maska and his radical followers had done. She had hope that the "peaceful" pack was treating her sister better than the tribe had treated her, but it did little to ease her thickening anxiety, the suffocating unease she felt.

The flower gypsy had known nothing of the raid before it had happened. She hadn't even known of her sister's capture until later, when the dog male had told her of it. Since that day, Foxglove had found herself going to see the strange creatures that had replaced Magnolia in the kingdom, as she did now. Jade eyes, the same her sister and mother wore, narrowed as she looked at the llamas, though they paid her no mind. "I hate them," she growled, speaking with more conviction than she expected, tail lashing out behind her, fury bubbling up in her chest, burning her throat. A hand rose to her chest; she pressed it to her breast, feeling the violent, angry beating of the heart below the surface. She hadn't yet known the depth of her hatred for the llamas, but she blamed them so completely.

She heard the soft beating of his wings before she saw him. Szellem came to rest on the fence by her other hand, watching her with dark, worried eyes. With her recent troubles, her great sadness, he had been giving her the space he knew that she needed. Now he could feel it shifting to anger; he never left her feeling alone and angry. She was a gentle creature, and anger hardly suited her. The girl closed her eyes, sadness swelling within her at the sight of him, "I thought this was behind us... I thought this is what I ran from," she whispered bitterly.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]