'Souls Chat
For the past several days I have been unable to access chat. Every time I try to go to the website it says that the server isn't responding. Is this just happening to me, or are other people experiencing this problem as well?
Works fine for me and there are a lot of people in the chat right now. Browser problem, maybe ?
No, the browser is fine and I have tried accessing it on several different computers all with the same result.
Can you access other areas of http://sleepyglow.net?

Try this URL?
No, I can't access either URL. Both pages say that the server isn't responding. Is this really only just happening to me?
... Oookay. Yeah, it's just you.

I don't see any reason why my server would deny you. ._. I checked the bans and everything, no dice. Let's see if it works tomorrow, and if not, I'll contact my host and ask. O_O Sorry about that. ;; <3
Okay, thanks for your help. I hope we can get chat working for me again.
Rawr chat hates me. I still can't get in. I tried tinkering with Safari and stuff on my end but it just wont work. I keep getting a server error. I wonder if one of the host servers is down.
No, the chat's working perfectly fine on my end. ;_; I'm gonna email support and ask. <3
Hey, it should be okay now, yes? Big Grin
yay! It works! I'm not lonely anymore!
actually sie.. the chat and your server do the same to me a lot..