Horse Killing
I've had thi question in mind since a few weeks ago. How would the pack leaders/members take it if a newcomer wolf hunted the pack's horses as if they were food? Would he/she be punished or only be given a warn? I know that horses are becoming an important tool for Lupercis, and even both animals create a friendship bond between them, but I'm not sure about how would the pack act, as a whole, against the slayer.

I really hope that somebody could answer this question, please XD
Horses are like... NPCs of the pack or NPCs of a particular character, depending. A personal companion horse belongs to the player whose character owns that horse. A communal companion horse (e.g., Bairre in Inferni or Trader in Salsola) belongs to the pack that owns that horse.

Companion NPCs are protected from powerplay just like a regular played character. So, before a character goes and kills horses all willy-nilly, they'd need to get permission to begin with. ^^; For someone to kill companion NPC horses or pack communal NPC horses without permission would actually be more of the 'Souls Assemblage's jurisdiction rather than the pack leaders -- we handle instances of powerplay and other board-wide rules. c:

THAT being said, assuming the player has permission and all that jazz, I think most packs would react quite poorly. O_O Salsola wouldn't tolerate it, not in the least. ._.
Terra hunted CdM's horses once. I didn't have her kill any, but she was basically attacked and driven off with quite the threat. She doesn't have much to do with horses now.
Jazper doesn't like horses but if someone were to hunt the horses or try to hurt them intentionally he would still be a grumpypants. That being said you could always talk to the leaders of the pack you are thinking about this for and maybe arrange to have only one or two members notice her in action or stalking them.
I once had Kiara stalk a horse, but she was discovered by a pack member and they explained to her that horses weren't food. Now she just stares at them and wonders what they might taste like.

I had another character find a dead horse outside of the pack. Perhaps you can take that kind of angle.
Dixie and Wayne would go apeshit and tear a bitch up. xD

I pity the fool... Wink