Listen to Your Elders
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Terra sat on her bed, looking at the ground. She'd managed to get herself stranded up there, unable to get down again. It was for her own good, staying still and not moving around much. She just didn't have the patience for it, and wanted to go places now. Sure, her leg was broken, and she definitely wasn't helping it heal with her constant misadventures, but staying still was driving her batty. There had to be a way down.

Jumping was out of the question. As anxious as Terra was, even she knew better than to strain her leg so. Not to mention the thought of what Ayita would do if she did do such a thing was terrifying. As motherly as the wolf was, Terra was sure to receive a scolding that would go down in history. Frustrated, Terra laid down, staring at the doorway. It just wasn't coming to her. She couldn't think of a way to get down. Maybe later she would.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
WC - 266

Kace's furry snowball of a body pawed up the stairs, giggling happily at her newfound family's homes. She had browsed the King's house, but now boredom overtook her and she sought companionship. Her Mr. Yellow Wolf Friend was no where to be found, so Kace decided to explore the rest of the residences of the Cour des Miracles pack members. To her dismay, the little one had come across no one she deemed interesting.

The white pup skittered to a stop, however, as she eyed an open door. She caught an unfamiliar scent, belonging neither to Skoll or his father the King. Nails clacking on the floor, she trotted to the opening, poking her nose in. Her first site was the bandaged leg of a fellow wolf; of course it drilled questions into her brain, but Kace managed to rest on her haunches and give the injured wolf a smile.

Hey there! I hope I don't bother you but my name's Kace and I'm new here! She took a cautious step forword, her yellow, curious eyes still focused on the maimed limb. Her intention was not to be rude but to merely inquire. She sniffed and wiggled excitedly, happy at the prospect of someone to talk to. What happened? You get caught up in an epic fight? Then Kace gasped, pouncing closer to the bed. Did you win!? Is it your battle scar!? Eager to hear what the wolf had to say, her front paws fount the edge of the bed, then lifted up and down in anticipation.
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Terra blinked in surprise as the scent of a pup reached her. It couldn't be Skoll. Skoll wasn't a pup anymore, or at least not much of one. Craning her head Terra tried to see what was out there. A white ball of fur bounced into the room, Terra's tail wagging happily at the company. It was someone new, the scent of the pack not yet thick on her fur. The introduction was a rather curious one, but Terra laughed happily, pleased with the new source of entertainment. I'm Terra.

The pup's full attention was glued to her hind leg. Of course the broken limb would be what attracted the pup the most. It seemed she was a bundle of energy, and exceedingly curious. The questions came out in a flurry, the pup bounding to the bed. As soon as she was in reach Terra reached down, tugging the pup up beside her. Standing shakily on the bed Terra sniffed the pup over, just as curious about her as she was about Terra. A faint scent of cat was on the pelt, bringing forth images of the adventures the pup must have had.

Settling back down Terra looked over. Yes, it was a huge battle. I almost lost my life. Terra lifted her head, taking on the pose of a tragic hero. I had just managed to find a wonderful moose, enough meat on it to feed the entire pack. With the moose down I set about the work of dragging it home, when a cougar, jealous of my kill, came. Terra turned, green eyes blazing with the story. It attacked me, battling for the kill. I fought as hard as I could, knowing the pack was depending on me for food. It picked me up, throwing me across the forest.

The intensity of the story had Terra caught up. For a moment she was back there, reliving the fear and pain. I darted up, doing my best to defend. It clawed me right across the shoulder, but I sank my teeth into it's stomach, tearing it open. Terra's tail twitched wildly, feeling herself with the need to move, to defend, to react. The memory had her completely swallowed now. I wouldn't give up though. I needed to survive, to go on. Desperately I sank my teeth in again, tearing even deeper. Trying to get me out, the teeth sank into my leg, breaking the bone. Not exactly how it happened, but close enough.

I wasn't one to give in though. With my grip firm I yanked, tearing out it's innards. The cougar tottered back, letting loose a ferocious yowl, swiping at my side before it finally collapsed, dead. Full of the triumph of the kill Terra stood up again, only to find herself falling back over when she put too much weight on her hind leg. Biting the yelp back she turned to Kace, tail wagging.

<style>
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... lf-2-1.jpg) #191970 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;">

Kace Grey
OOC Text - Working on a template, my knowledge of HTML is so limited, tell me what you think?
Word Count - 289.

Kace could only stare wide eyed in an incredulous stupor at the magnificent she-wolf. Her jaw had long since lowered at the mention of a cougar, a beast the pup had only once heard her father speak of. You...You're a Cougar Killer! She fell to her rear, still blinking, images of a deadly cat and a ferocious wolf painted in her mind. Kace's voice was quiet as she tried to imagine herself as a vicious warrior. Maybe one day I can fight like that...All I've fought is a sparrow. And those things are evil little buggers! Beaks hurt!

The pup leaped onto the bed next to Terra, her head tilted. I hope your leg heals! You gotta take me fighting! Kace erupted into giggles again, now distracted by Terra's swaying tail. The little one was careful not to touch the injured leg. I hurt my leg once, but I just fell off a rock. Rocks are mean if they're wet, ya know! Rolling onto her back the pup sneezed, looking at Terra upside down. I also hope you don't gotta get hurt again. It's not fun. I'd be all sad if I couldn't run around and chase stuff. Specially butterflies. I love those things. You ever think about flying? I don't. I don't like heights.

Kace's head tilted again and she chose to lay on her stomach, crawling up beside the older wolf. Forgot to say it's nice to meet ya! I love stories. I ain't got a lot yet, but it'd be fun to be a story teller. I'll call your story Terra the Cougar Killer! She grinned and let her tail hang off the bed. What should we call the cougar? Even bad guys need names!

Love is my strength, passion is my weapon, faith is my shield, and trust is my companion.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC looks real good! you change the name to something of your own?

Word Count → 000

Terra puffed up with pride as she was declared a cougar killer. Yes, it was true Terra had killed a cougar. Not this cougar, but another one. For her, defeating predators was child's play. Quite literally, since she'd been teasing and stealing food from them since she'd first shifted, and from wolves even before then. Hearing that Kace had fought with sparrows, declaring the tiny birds evil, brought laughter from the injured coyote. Sparrows had never been a problem for her, spending her time trying to eat them rather than being dive bombed.

Asked to take her fighting Terra shook her head. She wasn't a fighter. She was a thief, an annoyance, a trapper. Terra could take down large predators. That didn't mean she knew how to fight them. If she did, Terra wouldn't have ended up struggling for her life against the cougar, ending up only escaping because she managed to inflict enough damage on it to make it change it's mind about her. Terra laughed again, as Kace continued to label everything that hurt her as mean or evil, as if it tried to hurt her.

Watching the pup roll over Terra stuck her tongue out, giving a slobbery lick to the upside down girl. She shook her head at the thought. Flying? Why would she ever want to? It wasn't that she was scared of heights, it just didn't interest her. Asked to name the cougar Terra sat back for a second, thinking. Mean spirited Terra decided to name it after the one who betrayed her, letting him be killed over and over again in her story. How about Augustus?

<style>

[html]

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... lf-2-1.jpg) #191970 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;">

Kace Grey
OOC Text - Hmm, I dunno, I did get the original code from Revo, I'm too lazy and lack the patience to formulate it on my own. I think I'll keep his name on it just 'cause it looks good!
Word Count - 315.

Aw, yay! I made ya laugh! I hope that means you feel better. Kace's big golden eyes blinked at the lick, then she glared at Terra, feigning irritation. Eww, coyote slobber! With that the little white furred wolf rolled off the bed in a fit of laughter, shaking her fur free of the wet stuff.

At mention of the name, Kace's ears perked while her tail wagged slowly. She stood up then tilted her head, her mind rolling over thundrous thoughts of Terra and Augustus, battling for the sake of life in the ironic setting of a peaceful forest. Or at least, that's how Kace's brain pictured the scenario.

Okay! I can see it now...That sneaky cat creeping up on ya while you ate...Dishonorable! My dad said you should always face an opponent head on! Took ya by surprise... The small white pup began to reinact scenes from the fight, as if she were the cougar. Crouched on the floor, Kace stalked an invisible Terra. Bet he did it like this...

Then suddenly, Kace jumped onto the bed, tackling Terra's tail. I am the deadly Augustus! You stole my moose! You will feel my wrath! The small white ball of fur wrapped her legs firmly around Terra's tail, as if it were a villainous opponent. She pretended the tail had a mind of its own, and as if it flicked her, Kace rose to her hind legs and yelped dramatically. Oh no! This mighty coyote got me! I must...warn my brothers! The now dying 'cougar' fell to the bed, then proceeded to crawl towards Terra at the other end of the bed. Must...warn them...of Terra...the Cougar Killer! And with that, her eyes closed and she ceased all movement.

Breaking character, a golden eye opened and looked at Terra. Hey, you, Kace whispered, Do a victory speech or somethin', I'm supposed to be dead now, remember?

Love is my strength, passion is my weapon, faith is my shield, and trust is my companion.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC ill change it quick for you, or else cant use it when someone else uses the same tmplate

Word Count → 000

Kace's humorous reaction didn't bring laughter from the coyote like it was supposed to. Terra simply watched, sorrow in her eyes at the pup's actions. Kace might be pretending, but there were those out there who hated her because of her blood. The idea plagued her, coming in nightmares and silence where mischief used to fill the air. She had finally grown more mature, but it had taken betrayal to force such a thing from the spirited coyote.

Terra watched, eyes slowly brightening again as she watched the reenactment. Terra growled, tail flicking out at the pup's attack. She fell over, moaning with pain as the 'cougar' crept forward, talking about warning others about her. Asked to do a victory speech a wild look crossed Terra's face. It was feral, and full of cruelty. Augustus, you acted without honor. You turned your back on everything you were given, and now you have paid the price. Know that your story will live on, and others will hear your death, cheering for your fall! Lifting her head Terra howled, announcing the cougar's death as she had wished to do when it had died.

<style>

[html]

Kace Grey
OOC Text - Go for it because to be honest I've no idea how to. :o xD Whatcha need me to do?
Word Count - 340.

Kace leaped to her paws and giggled in agreement, though perhaps she was oblivious to Terra's true intentions of the words and howl. Cougars everywhere will run from your presence, Courgar Killer! Giggles overtook the little one as she rolled to her side next to Terra. The coyote's valor half reminded Kace of Jeera, a soul who had only done good for Kace. Terra was a new soul, and Kace was just getting to meet her, but that meant nothing to Kace. Naive notions still crowded the young one's heart. She believed no one she came in contact with could be purposefully evil or harbor ill will in their heart. A heart was a beautiful thing, why let sadness or loss take the beauty away?

Terra? Kace inquired, her head leaning to the side as the golden eyes scanned the injured canine. The white pup was perceptive of feelings. While in most cases she chose to remain quiet about her urges, if she felt she had hurt someone Kace would stop at nothing to make things right. I was kiddin' about the coyote slobber. Yer no different than me. We both got tails and legs and ears and muzzles, right? Kace grinned a toothy smile. She scooted next to Terra, already a friend in Kace's mind. My dad always taught me that there are all kinds of souls. He said souls...not wolves, or dogs, or coyotes, or jackals. We're all souls. Whether we're good or not, that's our choice. Your soul's no different than mine. Just 'cause you look a little different than me don't mean I'm gonna treat you different. Not everyone can have my awesome white fur! Kace yipped happily, gave Terra's cheek a firm lick and smiled. You got any other stories? I could always tell ya about the time my brother got stung by a wasp, or the time Jeera got stuck in a tree...I could remember some of my dad's stories if I tried, too! Whatcha wanna do!? She looked eagerly at the older canine.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC guess who's a silly goose? it's the template without a name, der!

Word Count → 000

The pup's giggles brought Terra back from the darkness inside her. She turned, smiling at the pup's joyful attitude. No cougars will come to this pack. They would be safe. If a cougar did come, Terra would kill it. She could do it, had done it before. Might need someone else's help, but the death of the supposed cougar was certain. The soft inquiry had Terra dipping down, licking Kace's nose softly. Yes? Terra waited to hear what Kace wanted to say, eager for the pup's answers.

The words wasn't anything Terra had been expecting. She hadn't taken the pup's teasing to heart, knowing it was just a simple joke. To hear the pup talk so wisely about the differences between canines, removing species in difference, was astounding. Terra chuckled at her comment on the white fur. You can keep it. I'll keep my red coat. Vainly Terra twisted around, giving herself a few licks before turning back around. She did love the colors, even if it was a pain for hunting.

Asked for more stories Terra thought carefully. Well, back in the beginning, all animals were the same. There was nothing to make them different from each other. Everyone walked on four legs, with the same tails and heads. Coyote and Wolf and Rabbit were all great friends, playing together for hours. Coyote soon grew bored with this world, though. There was never anything new for her to do. Terra looked over, the best expression of boredom on her face that she could manage.

Thinking really hard Coyote finally came up with a plan. She would change everyone around so they would be different! The chaos it would make would be lots of fun to play in. Terra stood up, moving to the back of the bed. She stood over a pillow, acting as if it contained a valuable secret. So Coyote went and made a special batch of food for everyone to eat. Once it was prepared Coyote let out a loud howl, inviting everyone to a special feast, celebrating how they were all the same and friends. Terra moved the pillow over to the center, throwing her head back to howl, calling all the other animals to come and eat.

<style>

[html]

Kace Grey
OOC Text - Well hey I know and happily admit I am a silly goose :o I didn't know we had to name templates. xD Oops! Thanks!
Word Count - 129.

Kace had fallen to her rump, giggling. She'd tell Terra that her favorite color was red later, but she wasn't jealous of the coyote. She knew that her coat of snow was special, just as Terra's ruddy, rustic color was. At the start of another story, Kace's thoughts reeled. Were sparrows the same too? Would Jeera have been the same!? How was that even possible?! The little wolf's thoughts made her head ache slightly, but she shook it quickly and twitched her ears attentatively, all focus on Terra's words.

At the mention of food Kace's stomach rumbled, but she paid it no heed. She need not speak, only lowered her nose to Terra's paw and urged the story forward. Her tail twitched eagerly.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Kace nudged her eagerly, bright eyes glowing as she spoke. Terra looked down happily, tail swaying as she continued to describe the life before the world was changed. All the animals came, happy to celebrate. Coyote hadn't yet caused trouble for the other animals, as they were not different yet. Standing at the table Coyote smiled down at them all, Wolf and Rabbit by her side. "Welcome everyone. Please, dig in." Coyote spread her arms out, and all the animals eagerly dug in, not knowing the surprise Coyote had in store.

Terra laid down, head resting on the 'feast' that Coyote had prepared. Looking Kace in the eye she continued the story. The animals happily ate, pleased with the meal. It started to make them feel sick afterwards, and they didn't know why. Standing up Coyote spoke. "Being all the same is boring, so now we'll all be different thanks to the meal!" The animals were horrified by Coyote's words, filled with anger. Only Wolf and Rabbit, who hadn't eaten yet, remained the same with Coyote.

Some animals grew frightened. Their arms changed to wings, and they took off into the air, soaring away from the chaos that began to grow below. Others wished that they could hide, shrinking down small, or bounding away on swift legs, becoming prey. Terra paused, her mind filled with the images of flashing deer and scurrying mice. She licked her lips hungrily, noting the same look in Kace's eyes. They would have to get food after the story was done.

The best part of the story came now, the part that Terra loved with all her heart. Some animals, though, were very, very angry at Coyote's trickery. When they ate the food, they wished to be powerful, to be able to defeat Coyote. They grew fangs and Claws, leaving the feast as Bear and Cougar and Lynx and Bobcat and Fox and Wolverine. Seeing how powerful they had grown Wolf and Rabbit and Coyote grabbed the last bit of the special food that Coyote had made, and ran across the lands.

Her tail twitched behind her, remembering the last part, the pride of what she was and how it had happened as bright as if she had been there herself, working besides Coyote. Coyote laughed and laughed at the beautiful game she had started. This made Wolf and Rabbit very angry. Sitting up Rabbit grabbed some of the food, swallowing it down. "You put us all in danger Coyote. I don't want to see you again." Fueled by his fear and betrayal at what Coyote had done Rabbit changed, long legs for running, and ears to listen and dodge from Coyote's approach.

Coyote was sad to see her friend Rabbit go, but part of her was angry as well. "Very well then, it will be just the two of us to play together." Wolf looked to Coyote sadly, and shook his head. "I don't think so Coyote. This was a clever trick, but I think it would have been better to tell them. I'll take the gift, but I'll only play with you when you're not up to your tricks." Together Coyote and Wolf ate the last bit of the meal, Wolf growing powerful and wise, able to walk the world and protect Coyote when she got into trouble, even when she got into trouble with him. Coyote grew small, quick and clever, able to play with the world, the best trickster in the world.

Terra paused in her story, looking off into the distance. Coyote and Wolf, friends and enemies to the very end. It always was, and always would be. Turning to face the young pup Terra smiled softly. So all the animals were different now, and Coyote has played ever since, cunning and full of tricks, catching Rabbit where she can and playing with Wolf.

<style>

[html]

Kace Grey
OOC Text -
Word Count - 339.

The young pup still only listened in awe, her neverending questions now far from her thoughts. Enraptured in the story, Kace's mind only saw the creativity of the coyote. Of course, she understood how some would be upset. Given the choice at her birth, had she known, she'd had never taken her blindingly white fur. It was a hazard to her, not only attracting predators but alerting her prey she was near.

Kace's mind tumbled this story over. To her, the difference of creatures were magnificent. Her father had always taught her that they were all special, not just the canines of the world. The birds flew; they grew to be powerful allies for the more civilized wolves. Predators, like the cougar, lynx, and bobcats, kept competition for the canines, and often when populations of a particular species got too out of hand, the carnivores took great pride in feasting. If wolves were patient, they could learn hunting techniques from great cats. How to sneak, stalk, prowl, and pounce; Kace had witnessed Jeera do all of those. The same with the smaller animals such as rabbits, chipmunks, voles, and squirrels. They taught Kace how to hide and be defensive. And in listening to this story, the young pup had a realization. As a wolf she was given liberties to both, being the hunter and the hunted. That freedom would allow her, when she was older, she knew, to be whatever she wanted to be.

Hey...that means coyotes made every body different. But why would some be mad? Kace absentmindedly relieved an itch behind her left ear, thinking. I like it! But I ain't gonna eat whatever that coyote fixed, I like being a wolf! Are you happy being a coyote? You're the first one I've ever met. And hey I'm hungry! Can we go find food? Kace jumped to the bed and wrapped her little mouth around one of Terra's front paws, tugging at it. Or should I get someone to bring ya something? Don't want your foot hurting!

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Asked why some would be mad Terra grinned. Because being different can be scary. It can be dangerous, and means that not everyone will get along. Besides, would you want to become prey when you hadn't been before? It was a question the young always asked, wondering why others wanted to fit in and be the same as the rest when being different was so much fun. Terra laughed at Kace's words, shaking her head. Don't worry, there isn't anything left over for you to eat. It was all eaten at the beginning.

Asked if she was happy being a coyote Terra nodded, a large grin on her face. She loved what she was, everything she could do and play. It was her right to play tricks and fool around, making things even better. Finding food would be difficult though, as Terra reminded of the fact that she could no longer get off the bed. Refusing to let that keep her down Terra laughed as her foot was promptly mouthed. I'll be fine. I just need to figure out a way to get down. She could do it somehow, she was sure.

<style>

[html]

Kace Grey
OOC Text -
Word Count - 219 .

Terra’s comment caused the little one to think. No, she had never truly been prey before, but she knew what it was like to hide and wish others did not find you. The pup shrugged of the question but nodded. Yeah, I guess you’re right, I just never thought about it. I bet you felt like prey in that cougar fight, huh? Kace let her paws rest on the edge of the bed, preparing to jump off.

Just be careful. Should I go get someone to help? Kace wiggled off the bed, landing with a thud. Her tail swayed behind her and she smiled at Terra. I wish I could shift already! I’m so little, I hate it. If I was big I could help you get off the bed myself! She pouted for a moment, then just sighed. Although I guess if I was big I wouldn’t be able to wiggle in small spaces or be a good cuddler. But when I’m big I’m gonna ride horses! Skoll promised he’d take me! I’ve never seen one before but I’m gonna love it. You should go riding with us too, Terra! It’d be fun. I know it. And with that, the little pup bounded across the floor to the doorway. Say, you an’ me’s gonna be friends to, right?

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Prey wasn't exactly how she'd felt being attacked by the cougar. Terra hadn't been hunted, after all. It was a plain and simple punishment for trying to take what wasn't hers. Not that Terra had known the moose belonged to the cougar. During the fight all Terra had felt was desperate, fighting with each breath to stay alive, tearing wildly at the exposed flesh, knowing she could do damage, hoping she could do enough before the cougar managed to kill her.

She shook her head, knowing she'd been put up on the bed for a reason, and getting back down was not on the list of things that Ayita probably wanted her doing. Terra grinned softly at Kace's words, shaking your head. You'll shift soon enough. Besides, it's no good if I need your help every time. I want to get down on my own. A stubborn streak a mile wide accompanied this firm statement, insistent on managing on her own.

Kace's declaration about riding horses when bigger had Terra smiling, tail thumping softly. She had no particular interest in the horses, beyond wondering what they were good for and pouting that she couldn't eat them. Yes, they could pull what canines couldn't. Terra just had no clue how to get them to do that for her, and didn't have anyone to teach her, or a horse patient enough to deal with the feral female. Of course! Hey, can you grab the blankets and pull it over to where you are? Done right, that ought to form a slide Terra could push herself down.

<style>

[html]

Kace Grey
OOC Text -
Word Count - 223.

The pup grinned widely and hopped beside the bed, searching with her nosy golden eyes for a good place to bite the blanket. You'll just need help until you're better silly! No one wants someone to do everything for them all the time. 'Sides I'd get tired of ya. Kace let out a quiet giggle, knowing she was kidding. She liked helping others and would never grow weary of supporting someone who needed it.

The white furry muzzle of the pup clamped down onto the covers at the end of the bed, away from Terra. Pulling with what little might she had, Kace was successful in pulling the top couple blankets down. She sat on them, trying to secure some tension so it would be more like a slide. Just remember to land on your butt, not your leg, right? Kace giggled again and laid down on the blanket, her light body barely keeping the it in place.

HEY! Skoll promised I'd have some DEER! Have you ever had deer? Kace's sudden outburst caused her body to leap to her feet, tail wagging furiously. I've never even seen one, and I know you said moose earlier but I dunno what those are either. I like fish. When I take Skoll to learn, you gotta come learn with him! I'll be an awesome teacher!

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

The pup eagerly worked at assisting Terra's jailbreak, blanket grabbed and pulled taut. Limping over to the edge Terra laid down, careful to keep her leg out of the way so it wouldn't get bumped and torn on the way down. It was just when she pushed herself down that Kace decided to leap up, talking about deer in a very excited voice. The tension slacked, and Terra found herself falling, not sliding, down to the ground. Quickly she spun around, working to make sure that she could land without injuring herself.

Her shoulder hit the ground, bringing a groan from the injured coyote. Shaking her head Terra slowly pushed herself up, noting to herself to never again use a puppy to aid her escape from anything, knowing they got far too easily distracted. The offer of learning to fish with Kace was met with a short nod. Sure, I can do that. Terra really wasn't interested in that though. She already knew how to fish, and had better things to do with her time than babysit pups. Limping down the hall Terra worked her way to the kitchen, and started pulling the cupboards open, searching for food.

<style>

[html]

Kace Grey
OOC Text -
Word Count - 337.

When Terra fell Kace's eyes bulged and she let out a whine, but she remained quiet. Her head lowered and she trotted beside Terra, her tail remaining close to her legs but not quite tucked under her body. Kace was still getting used to being around others. Previously her father had praised her curious, unfocused nature, saying it would keep her sharp for hunting, but naturally the little one would not be using that much while she was so young. Her mind wandered with Jeera as well, often distracting the lynx; she'd fall out of a tree or accidentally get struck by a swift current during fishing. Jeera would never be short with Kace but the young wolf still realized her mouth was better kept shut at times. She just needed practice.

As they entered the kitchen, scents assaulted Kace's nose like a woodpecker. She staggered backward before she could utter an apology, then sneezed, falling to her rump in a hurry. What is in here!? Kace asked in awe, watching Terra scour the cabinets. Golden eyes found the counter and rested there, her mind plotting how to jump up closer to the food source. As if on cue a chair revealed itself at the far end of the counter. Kace bounced to it, leapt up once into it, and then landed on the counter, padding happily to Terra. She sat near the coyote and looked up.

What's your favorite food? came the question, her ears swiveling as eagerly as her nose twitched. The sweet aromas had never been witnessed by the pup; her stomach was now rumbling with ravenous need. She felt as if she had not eaten in weeks.

Oh, and I'm sorry you fell. I know I oughta keep my mouth shut sometimes. Kace couldn't restrain another whimper; her need to please others became leveled if she failed. It was almost worse than rejection for the white pup, but then again Kace had not known true abandonment or refusal. She had much to learn.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Kace's whine and guilty appearance brought a mischievous smile from Terra. Try to trick me little one? You'll make a good trickster yet. Working to ease the pup Terra bumped her shoulder gently. The pup was more quiet and submissive as they traveled on their search for food, the curiosity quickly returning in full force as they reached the kitchen. The white pup's reaction was so amusing to watch, bringing a chuckle from Terra. They keep food in here. She still wasn't clear on the exact name of the room, but the uses were amazing.

Terra was stuck on the floor as Kace clambered up onto the counter. Terra whined softly, looking around. She knew where the closest food was, she just couldn't climb to get it. Fresh meat. Terra didn't care as long as it was warm, the animal having just died. Living as a thief and scavenger worked that way. She shook her head at Kace's words. It's fine. I just won't do that again. She would find a less dangerous way to get down next time. Open the cupboard on the far left?

<style>