Where to go
[html]

OOC here!

Tharin nuzzled her softly as she tried to reassure him that she was fine. She shook her head when he spoke. She was used to worse injuries than a small sprain when she lived with her father. There was almost always a new injury of some kind every day.

He walked beside her as they headed back to the stream. He smiled at her and suggested going back to her pack. She knew he would want to take her there but it would be easier if she shifted than she could walk easier. She smiled sweetly at him as she spoke. ”I can manage to get back on my own. I’ll come back to see you once my leg is healed.” With that, Isa stood and licked his cheek as a goodbye. She headed back towards Casa and when she thought she was out of eyesight, she shifted into her Optime form, walking home on two legs.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
The agreement for her to go back to her pack was good. It meant she would be getting help. Letting her go back on her own was met with a whine of protest though. That just wouldn't be right. He had to help her, since he had caused it in the first place. Being visited by her would be nice, and Tharin found himself nodding along before realizing that he'd agreed to let her go. Opening his mouth to protest Tharin was unable to keep up as she licked his cheek before turning and limping away.

He watched her until she faded from sight, slumping to the ground with a sigh. That was quite a pickle. The first wolf he sees here and he manages to hurt her. At least she didn't seem to hold it against him. Closing his eyes Tharin drifted into a light daydream, Akira and Isa playing with him in an open field, nothing threatening either one of them, letting Tharin relax from his burden for the first time since all those months ago.