Another pregnancy question!
I know, I'm a lamer who keeps asking silly questions about puppies and pregnancy. You think I could finally figure it out?

Well, I'm seeing a weird fuzzy area here when reading the on board puppy procedures versus the puppies RP guide page. According to the RP guide, Luperci are sexually mature at 18 months (1.5 years). However, according to the posted rules, both parents need to be at least 18 months by the time points are requested, which is 2-3 weeks before birth. So does that technically mean that a character can get pregnant at 16 or 17 months, and have puppies so long as they are 18 months by the time of the birth?

This question plagues me because I don't know how much longer Zalen and Titania can stand the sexual tension. BWAHAHAHA!

EDIT: Pretty sure we sorted this out and that the answer is "pregnant at 18 months" and not before. But yes. ^_^ Additional verification welcome. Oh, and ya'll missed a pretty nice burn. Somebody get Libri some ointment. (Sie, don't you go back into the chat logs and see that it wasn't actually all that clever! Stooooop it! No I say!)
Hm. You are right about this being a grey area, so I'll bring it up with SA and we'll get back to you ASAP. :O

As a note, characters are allowed to have sexual relations prior to 16/17/18 months; it just wouldn't be viable.
Don't worry about sexual tension - Princess and Haven got it on when they were... 1 or 12 months? Idk. xD And all that jazz. They just couldn't have pups yet.
Thanks Kiri and Meghann! The tension thing though... since Titania and Zalen live more like natural wolves, their instincts won't let them go for it until her body is ready! Wink
Okay, our verdict: parents must be 18 months at the time of the request, meaning they can get pregnant before the exact 18 months. Our Procedures have been edited to reflect this:

Quote:BOTH parents are at least 1.5 years (18 months) of age at the time of the request.