Nothing will show I'm Sorry
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

She was tired she was sore but what was worse the calico goddess was not really speaking to her. She did not seem pleased with Aeron and even Aeron herself was not happy. She was so sorry for what she had done but if she said that then Charm would not believe her. There was nothing she could do now. She had made her way towards the villa the place she called home.

She stopped and looked at Charm. Golden eyes misty she didn't say anything. There still wasn't much she could say. She looked at her hands and sighed blood stained them. Though the blood was mainly hers she still she felt so bad. She had said she wouldn't but if she hadn't Charm she'd she'd be gone. Clenching her fisr she closed her eyes. I'm sorry

That wouldn't cut it nothing would. Aeron opened her hand. She pulled out a knife and cut it. I need your hand. I'm going to make you a member here." She said as she beckoned for Charms hand. What more could she do, she could protect her here.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

WC:333

The female Sawtooth was at a loss of what to say to the golden coyote. She had last spoken to her after she killed her mate, Charm knew in her heart that she would always and forever be in love with Aeron, she dreamed about her night after night, and she begged in her heart to see her again, and somehow the gods heard her pleads as the male took whatever he wanted to the submissive calico girl. Now he was dead…and Charm was free to be with Aeron, and Aeron was free to be with her. Though…Aeron had already broken a promise to the soft hearted she wolf. Aeron had killed him, she could even keep that promise to her, how could Charm know that Aeron would stay faithful to her, mind, heart, body and soul if she couldn’t keep the most simple of promise to her, do not kill. It tore the Sawtooth female up inside seeing that.

Holding onto the arm that Aeron had cut into, she was dealing with the burning pain the best that she could. It was a hot burning pain, the type of pain that reconfirm you where not dreaming, nor where you dead. You where very much alive, and the pain let you know that being alive and awake was indeed very painful. She breathed slowly though her nose, learning just how important it was to breath, it made the pain levels stay within a range that she could deal with. ”You’ve already cut me once…Isn’t that good enough?” The Sawtooth asked truthfully, her voice free and clear of any smart ass tones or pitches. She turned her head away as she gagged at the sight of blood from the coyote. There had been way too much bloodshed already. Why must there be more, the Sawtooth female held onto her-self for dear life as she push her nose away trying to find a pocket of air that wasn’t tainted with the rustic smell of blood.

[/html]
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron huffed as she looked at Charm was the woman trying to make her feel worse then she already did? Was it the Fact that maybe Charm has turned her back fully on Aeron.looked at her. Oh shut up I didn't do it on purpose. She huffed as she reached for Charms hand.

She wasn't playing now she had done her best she had tried to not kill the man. Aeron looked at her. Just do it. She said waiting. She just wanted to get this over with the Calico female could get cleaned up and Aeron could get clean.

The golden she demon just felt bad enough about today. She didn't need Charm pushing buttons and making her feel even worse. I can't change the past but I can work to better the future. She spoke looking at Charm. What more could she do just standing there she held out her hand.

[/html]
[html]

WC:487

The Sawtooth female did not mean for her honest question to be met with such harsh words, she rolled her ears back as she lowered her head down, with a soft low pitched whine. She should know that Aeron could never really say what she was meaning, but it didn’t matter any really. Her words still stung her like a nest full of hornets. She kept her head down, unsure really what to say or do next.
Charm had no issue saying what laid in her heart or mind. The small female was tainted by the love her Aunt had given her, along with the freedom that she had been provide by her aunt. There she was allowed to say anything that was on her mind, and no have to worry about facing any sort of lashings, though with Aeron Charm was going to have to learn that she needed to hold her tongue and thoughts back if she was going to make this relationship work with her.

Letting go of the arm that was damaged, the female Sawtooth winced from the pain, as she offered up her hand to Aeron, her hand shook in fear. Charm was hurting enough and did not want to go though any more pain, she had about lost her life because of her love for Aeron, and now Aeron wanted to cut her hand? How could she ask this of her? The female watch the bleeding paw of Aeron drip, the female gulped as she felt warmth raising though her body as she watched a sudden darkness fall over the area, only a small halo of light shined though in the middle.

She couldn’t do it; she was not willing to place her body up for more damage. She pulled back her hand, as she whimpered like a child that was being scolded by its mother. She wasn’t that brave, Aeron was brave, Aeron was a protector, hero type. Charm was the book smart female that was a bit too naive for her own good. She pulled her paw back as she scooped her shoulder back up into her hand that she had presented to Aeron.

She pushed her head down again as Aeron spoke…there was nothing about them, nothing about working at making things works for them. The female wanted to howl to the moon with a mournful sound, there was not one once of a “them, or a we” when the coyote spoke. She just gave a nod; yes….Aeron was officially done with her. Maybe that was her plan all along, to recruit her into this army of hand cutting, not afraid of blood type pack and then turn her into one of them, and then laugh at her, laugh at her and compare her to the female she was when she started to work on her. ”Yeah….” She sighed sadly as she looked back to the golden lady.

[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

The Ganesa woman was hard on the outside but it was nothing but a mask to cover up the turmoil in her mind. She looked at Charm and sighed she sheathed her knife. She looked at her what was she going to do with the Calico female. Aeron looked at her hand and looked at Charm. She wasn't meant to be with Aeron. Aeron was the opposite of her she was able to just speak and Aeron was not.

Aeron moved closer to Charm and huffed. I need to flush that out or else it could get infected. I don't want you to lose your arm. She said looking at her. She tried to give a smile as she took Charms hand the one of the damaged arm. She stroked it gently she would care for her.

Charm I want you to stay with me. She said looking at her. She looked at her. I know your mad at me but for once I'm sorry about what I've done She said looking at Charm. Aeron pulled out her knife and flipped over Charms hand. Stay with me I'm begging. Aeron said a whine in her voice.

[/html]
[html]

WC:367

The tender touches were more than welcomed, they sent her for a loop but they were more than welcomed. Charm pulled her face away from the golden Aphrodite coyote, she wasn’t sure what she was going to do to her, after all she had been used and abused and Charm was weak when it came to the topic of love, after all that what she wanted was to be loved and find that happiness, but she did not just want the love from any one…there was her taboo. She wanted it from a female, a female whose heart matched the eyes. That was all she wanted, really. The tender touches where meet with a soft tone from the female, Charm’s heart melted as this was really all she could ever ask for. Aeron’s softly pitched tone words where meet by the soft touches. ”It’s that bad?” She squeaked as the coyote informed her of what needed to be done to her. She figured it was meant for a deadly blow towards the now dead mate that the Sawtooth female had. After all Aeron was small, but packed a punch with her knifes. ”Is it going to hurt? If it’s going to hurt…I’d rather not worry about it.” Charm was a wuss, she could cry over the sappy love stories, she could cry if someone told her she was ugly. Maybe not to the attackers face, but behind their back then sure she would let the water works go. Heck when her and Soran ended the relationship, she cried for weeks, even for her to go back to Crimson Dreams she would cry at the memories that she had with the black babe.

She sighed looking into the babe’s eyes. They seem to glow like the sun on a warm day. ”Shhh….” Charm spoke softly as she leaned into the coyote female She bumped her lag against the other females as she softly offered her up her own apologies. Charm wanted her to know that she loved her; she loved her more than anyone could ever know. Fact was, she hated Io for having Aeron first and then hurting her so badly. She gave a nod as she

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC ::

Aeron smiled as she looked at Charm there was just something about the girl that made Aeron weak. She Looked Charms hand in hers and she smiled. I will do my best not to make it hurt worse.

Aeron pulled away a little as she took her knife and cut the womans palm. She touched her hand to the cut and looked at Charm. You are a member of Anathema, You are safe here. Your rank is Zepar. She spoke looking At Charm. Within anathema Charm would be safe Aeron would never allow any harm to come to her again.

She looked at Charm. Come I'll warm some water and clean your wounds. I'll show you to your room too. She spoke moving away from Charm. She moved onto the porch and opened the door for Charm. She waited for the woman to move inside before she moved inside as well. You can sit anywhere while I get things.

Aeron moved into the kitchen to where she had things filled with water and brought a pot out to her fire in the living room. Leaving the room again she came back with cloth and bandages. Ok lets fix you up. She said.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

[/html]
[html]

Charm loved the coyote woman in front of her, more than anything else…well maybe she should love the pups that she lost more than Aeron, but the female didn’t get to know them like she has come to know Aeron. Charm looked into the female’s golden sun hued eyes, with a love sick over cast to her eyes looking to the female that she wanted nothing more than to please and serve for the rest of her life.
The sudden pin prick that was drug down the palm of her hand, the female squealed out from the sudden pain that was being cut into her. She jolted and looked down at her hand and then back up to the coyote, her love sick eyes scowled at her. It wasn’t that she didn’t understand why she had cut her hand; it was more of a unwelcomed pain, more pain. Right now that Sawtooth female was wanting something other than pain to run though her body.

Following the female to the house, she sighed with a nod. She looked at the hand as she opened it and shut it, hoping that the pain would somehow stop if she did that. She sat down next to the fire, after everything that had happened within the last few days she was finding her-self emotionally numb, other than the feelings she had for Aeron, everything hurt. Heck she would love nothing more for Aeron to get her something to make her sleep for days upon days. Maybe then she could sleep away the fact that she lost her pups, and the father to the litter is gone also. She was no longer able to return to her aunt’s pack when she needed a place to stay, now she was a member of this pack and this was the only place she could ever call home again…

The female watched the flames dance around as she pulled her knees up into her chest as she allowed her ears to flick around to the sounds of Aeron moving around. She sighed and gave a nod, ”Mhhmm.” As she submitted to the female, allowing her to do whatever she felt she needed to heal her arm, though the soul was crushed and the Sawtooth knew that where was nothing that could be done for that.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!

Aeron had come back and sat down behind charm she had everything she need. She wasn't sure what to say or do but she knew that there was not much to say at all. Aeron dunked the cloth in the slowly warming water. Holding the cloth over the wound she rung it out to just flush the wound with out touching her.

Aeron repeated this over and aver until she was no longer getting any blood from the wound. She took some bandages and packed it to keep the wound from bleeding out. I really am sorry she spoke or the first time in a while. She wasnt sure if she should have said anything.

Taking the more strips she closed the wound so that nothing could get in it. Aeron stood as she looked at charm. There I'm sorry if it hurt. She spoke. she took her cloak off and pulled off her shirt that was torn. she snarled as she looked at the deep wound that was bleeding through the crappy wrap. slowly she pulled the wrap off one layer at a time. She could smell fresh blood as she took it off. He had left his mark and aeron was not please.

Moving to the fire she tossed the blood soaked cloth into it. She bent down snarling watching the blood drip onto the floor. She reached down and grabbed a thin iron she had heating. She looked at it and took a deep breath. Placing the iron to the skin as she snarled and tried not to scream. She dropped the piece of metal. She hated the burn but it sealed a wound fast.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

The Sawtooth female was trying her best not to show that she was a wuss, she wanted to be just as strong as Aeron, maybe then she would love her more. Maybe then she would hold onto the Sawtooth female for everything that was worth, and then maybe she would understand that Charm loved her more than anything in this world. Upon the touches of the water to the womb she would gasp and shoot up to where she was sitting up right. She did not want to cry or whine out like a child, but the pain was getting harder and harder. She closed her eyes, trying to find that happy spot, a spot where the two female where a family without the threat of Io coming back into Aeron’s life.

The sorry again came out of her mouth for only the second time since Charm had followed her to the borders. She had told her once in her own way that things would in time be okay, but really…would they ever be okay? The Sawtooth female just grunted as she looked at the fire. After the coyote had her arm wrapped and had turned her focus onto her-self, Charm turned around and looked at the buckskin female seeing the womb, she lowered her head down with a sigh, all of this for her?! Was she really worth that? She pulled her legs up into her chest as she wrapped her good arm around her legs as she rocked her-self, trying to ignore the horrid smell of burning flesh and the smell of blood.

”Well, thanks… for wrapping my arm..” She spoke in a flat tone as she pushed her-self up to a stand as she walked over to the door of the house. ”I think I need to find my resting spot.” She sighed softly, everything flying by her with such speed that she didn’t know if she was making the right choice being in a pack so soon after all of this all fail out of her life.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!

the smell made her nauseous not like she had not been before but she was just ugg. huffing she looked at herself she was going to need to clean herself up. She wouldn't be doing this again for a while she could say that much. The golden demon was not about to cause herself more pain that what she really needed too.

Turning she looked at Charm. there were so many things that she wanted to say. There was no reason to say them though. She looked at Charm, you can have my room its the only one set up for living minus the rooms for the kids. I'll set my self up in a spare room. Aeron spoke. she really didn't need much it was getting warmer she could even perch herself in a tree and sleep.

Moving down the hall she turned and to her surprise the little white child sat there a smile on her face. Mama who is this? she asked looking at the female. It was funny how the blood and burning flesh didn't bother the child at all. Aeron smiled. Pride dear this is Charm Aeron spoke. Oh is she my new mommy? Aeron looked at the child shock written on her face. We'll see wanna show her to her room with me? Adwen nodded standing up.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

It wasn’t that Charm did not have any love for the tawny brown female that saved her life from some unknown pain. She was thankful that she didn’t have to worry about who she spoke to anymore (though a part of her knew that she would never been able to talk to someone new without looking over her shoulder a few dozen times) It wasn’t that if the time and place presented its self that she would not make love to the coyote she warrior. The Sawtooth smiled softly and ever so politely, just like how her family would have liked the calico she wolf to do. She gave her head a soft shake. ”Thank you Ms. But you’ve already placed me in a debt I am not sure I can repay, if ever.” She spoke truthfully. After all she was alive, there was one I owe you, Aeron wrapped her shoulder, there was two I owe you, Aeron took her back to her pack and accepted her into the pack, there was two more I owe you. So far that was four debt that she needed to repay, and she did not want add onto any more of them.

The Sawtooth female saw the child come out, this was the child that she was with the last time she saw her. Charm felt her heart hit rock bottom all the sudden, and then to have the Pride child ask her if she was going to be her new mother. Was that what Aeron was looking for? Someone to raise her child was she ran around trying to fix the unjust issues in the world. The Sawtooth female eyes soften up. She shook her head. ”Dear child have no living children. I will be your friend though.” She spoke as she squawked down to talk to the child. She missed her babies already.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!

Aeron watched her daughter her mind was always working. Aeron was not sure wither the girl thought she herself needed to be replaced or she was looking for someone to take the spot of mama Io. She looked at Charm and huffed. Don't ever call me Ms. She spoke looking at her. The calico woman may be a bit larger and taller but that would not stop Aeron from pitching a fit. She was Aeron plain and simple and ms, madam or anything else well maybe Atheed was ok but that was her rank.

You will stay in my room thats finale its warm has furs a makeshift wash tub. Though one could not sit in it it held water for one to use to get cleaned. Aeron spoke as Pride turned to move up the hall way the white child was truly creepy at times. Mama She said looking back. "Shh I'll explain later" Aeron said as the child nodded. She stopped at the door and looked at Charm. I have friends I don't need thoseses. Mama Io left us all, mama said she's not coming back

Pride go, go be gone child find your siblings off to bed with you. Aeron said as she moved to shuffled the child off. She truly was just a child. Aeron opened the door. Its not fully done but the walls are fixed so you can call this home. she spoke turning away. It was the least she herself could do.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]

2+

The Sawtooth calico lifted her lilac colored eyes off the child as she looked back to the coyote female that she did love. Honestly she loved Aeron with all of her life….well whatever life she had left anyways after she killed the male that she was support to be mated to. Her tone sharp, and cold as she looked at the sub leader. ”Sorry, Ma’me.” Charm blurted out slightly being a smart mouthed, other part trying to upset the coyote.

Charm looked back at Aeron, the eyes not a hint of being any softer then what they where, only colder. ”I am not staying at your house…I am sure that there is a tree…an old house…or something I can make a home out of. Till I find someone that will take an emotional train wreaks and love her, and keep promise to her.” Charm dared to say that, after all that they have went though Charm knew that maybe she was pushing her luck with Aeron. ”I will keep my promise that I made to you. However I will also need to make sure my personal need are meet then I will catered it all of your needs. Just like I promised.

Hearing the words and tone she took with her child Charm sneered and raised her lip to Aeron. How dear she?! The Sawtooth female could not figure out the words to tell the coyote how sickened she was with her choices, there was so much feeling but the words they where a lost for the she wolf to find.

[/html]