no time like today
Jacinto woke that morning, rolling over to face sleeping Omni. A hand ran itself gently down the planes of her beautiful face, a sad expression upon his russet face. She was so tired lately, so vulnerable. The Lykoi would give his life to see her wonderful blue eyes lit up in a grin again, to give back the happiness that once shown so brilliantly that Jacinto thought he would go blind. These however were not the happiest of times, news carried on the wind that Columbine was dead. It was a cruel feeling of pain for the occurrence. Col had been so changed, a monster. Yet his death still came as a shock. Cinto remembered them all as children, the oldest of the siblings the trusted protector. How had this all been destroyed? And by Helotes' hand...How could he do that? Must've been horrendously serious. A hand reached for one of hers, ears perking as the sound of a sleepy short from Sina in the back of the room took away the silence. Jacinto longed to have family back again. To have everyone at least happy with the decisions and the way things were going. To have Helotes, Columbine, and Ilusion smiling. But that wasn't going to happen. Col was very much dead, and it was unimaginable thinking of what Helotes was going through. As for his sister, she could. Likely. She had been through a lot, the same birthing problems as Omni had. 

The Spaniard brushed a stray lock of brown hair from Omni's face, a small smile upon his lips. Would his beauty ever smile again? Orange eyes shone with sorrow, his heart calling for a smile from Omni. Finally after a while, Jacinto moved gently, placing his head between her shoulder and neck. For that moment the Lykoi man did nothing but breathe her sweet fragrance in, closing his eyes. Finally, the caramel male gently kissed her neck, whispering softly "My Omni..." He had claimed her as his own, that one night when they had tattooed themselves to show their attachment. And still, he looked upon the red mark on his inner wrist with pride and loving, there was no one else for him.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.omniOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/omni.png') #d8a9d8 no-repeat top center; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.omniTitle {text-align:rightt; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #d093ab; color:#7e387d;}
.omniSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.omniInfo {text-align:right; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f;  opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.omniInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput b:before {    content:open-quote;}
.omniInput b:after {    content: close-quote;}
.omniSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #g000;}
.omniInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Omni Cadeaux
here we go
welcome to my funeral
without you i dont even have a pulse
all alone it's dark and cold
with every move i die
::Hey guys!

For once she had managed a semi-restful sleep, actually getting to sink into the warmth of the bed and realize how miraculous it had been. Either way, it simply must've just been her shutting down. The last few nights were hell, a vast underworld made just for her. The images of the tiny serene furry bodies, just hers. But not with the kiss of life upon them. She had wanted to give that to them! Promise them a life without worry and undying motherly love for them. And it had all been for nothing. If there was a chance, to try again for them...She would take it. But only with the assurance that the little ones would be alive. Perhaps motherhood wasn't for her, every day she would want to hold Sinatrai close...And she did. Of course she did. Her care for the boy was strong, a being so loved that even if she lost him, the reddish woman would never forgive herself.

Omni became aware that Jacinto was awake, and watching her sleep. His musky scent cloaked the air, sending comfort in rivulets down her body from head to toe. The slender woman was afraid to wake though, to face the day much more. Azure gazers refused to open, leaving the broken woman to lay there in sleepy paralysis.  As he gently spoke her name, dubbing her as his own, Omni opened bright blue eyes to meet his own molten ones. Stretching, the coywolf yawned and turned to face him, a hand running gently down his face. 'Cinto... There was a visual of sadness there, having the girl vaguely wondering what she had done wrong. She wrapped her arms carefully around his waist, pushing her muzzle into his chest. They fit so perfectly, like pieces to an elaborate puzzle. Her nose gently brushed into his neck, seeking only his comfort after the nightmare a while ago. How could she have failed that much? Hurt herself over her own fault? Their children would never see the coming spring, never get the opportunity to be theirs. Slender hands intertwined themselves behind his lean back, lifting her lean snout to kiss the Lykoi gently. The mateship was a good idea, a great one at that. Seeking his warmth, the young woman pressed gently into his form. Kissing his neck gently. Cinto...I love you. There would never be anyone else, he had proved to be perfect for her. The coywolf realized her longing for his embraces and soft kisses, leaning slightly into his body and wrapping her arms around him. Always 

here i go
this is my confession oh
a lost cause nobody can save my soul
i am so delusional
with every move i die
WC :: +000
template by revo. <3

[/html]
Her awakening made the slight Lykoi smile softly, looking into azures, wondering if they were as bottomless as the deep dark oceans. If only she knew how much he loved her, how much he wanted to beg her for a smile. Tan hands gently stroked down her face, listening happily as she gave her nickname for him. Fiery eyes softened, pulling her close to his core. She had suffered so much, they hadn't even gotten to the bottom of every incident, probably many more tragic tales to tell. The miscarriage sure didn't help by much, as sad and tragic as it was. Jacinto needed to express what he felt, that this was not her fault. Just Nature's way of dealing with things. However unfair it was to take their own children for its keeping. 

Col's death plus the grief of losing them, his own flesh and blood was enough to dampen his own spirits. It was the caramel hybrid's duty to protect, both Inferni and his mate. His own anguish couldn't imprint itself to her. Never. He brushed her dark brown hair away from her beautiful palette, rumbling as she murmured her love for him. "You're beautiful and kind...I will always care for you Omni...Protect and love you..." Just like the vows on the night of the mateship, the night of their bonding. The night they had tattooed an emblem of their trust upon eachother's bodies. His muzzle dipped to softly graze her lips, kissing her gently. The lanky coyote pulled her to his chest, the space between them at this moment simply didn't feel right. Hands rested on her waist and lower back, snout nosing gently into her throat and back to her lips. He knew things wouldn't be taken too far, it was much too soon for that. Plus Sinatrai was in the room, it would simply be wrong. Yet, Jacinto could easily still enjoy her company where they lay, to have the opportunity to kiss and hold the slender woman close. He would never throw this perfect woman of such high calibre away, vowing to never hurt her. Even after she had lost the children, the Lykoi man found that her company was cherished even more. They had attempted! They had tried! "Always." The lean Scorpius bent down to kiss her face, arms gripping her close. 

Jacinto was still very sleepy however, and made himself comfortable with Omni pulled to his chest, both covered and warm from the blankets. His rusty cranium gently rested back on the pillows. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine a better place, a better world. There was none that came to mind, none other than that of the paradise he was taking up now. Jacinto kissed her softly on the nose, a hand brushing away her unruly dark hair. 
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.omniOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/omni.png') #d8a9d8 no-repeat top center; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.omniTitle {text-align:rightt; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #d093ab; color:#7e387d;}
.omniSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.omniInfo {text-align:right; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f;  opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.omniInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput b:before {    content:open-quote;}
.omniInput b:after {    content: close-quote;}
.omniSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #g000;}
.omniInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Omni Cadeaux
here we go
welcome to my funeral
without you i dont even have a pulse
all alone it's dark and cold
with every move i die
::*Noms on Jacinto*

It seemed as if Jacinto was pulled by a strong impulse to hold her, it had been a while since he had held her as close. Almost as if he needed her greatly, the way his hands held gently but ever so needy upon her body. In turn, Omni kissed him back, letting him hold her close. She was pulled up onto his chest, her so so attractive mate re-showing her their bond. Maybe since the miscarriage, she had been ignoring the poor man. That wasn't right at all. Closing her eyes, the young woman rested her muzzle in the crane of his neck, feeling so lucky to be able to breathe in his scent, be washed eternally in his musk. He was worthy of envy. Why was he never a heartthrob to others? She would have been down on her knees begging for his heart if she had met him earlier on in life. And revel in the feeling of joy when she grasped his heart, was able to hold him so close. There was so much to say, so much to tell him. It could take hours telling him how sweet and attractive he was, yet that would really be weird...And likely bore him in the first twenty minutes. Slender arms rested crossed over in front of her, a tail gently brushing at his sides. He was enough to regret her past actions, almost enough to chide in the worst ways. A small sleepy snort from their son in the back of the room surprised the young coywolf for a moment, regrettably forgetting that he was there.

Omni leaned quietly into him, moving from the side of his body, one arm resting behind his head, the other gently stroking his taut, lean belly. When it was becoming unbearable, the slender woman placed her muzzle by his ear, whispering fluidly I love you. Sure, they said it a lot. Although, it just flowed. Just moved from her lips on many occasions. Yawning, Omni rose from the bed and scooped a sleepy and protestingly kicking at her arms Sinatrai from the fur-lined basket on the floor. Soon it would be time for a larger bed for the rapidly growing boy. Soothingly, Omni cooed gentle French words to the scarred pup. She slipped back into the bed, placing Sina between the loving couple. Leaning the slightest over her son, the beautiful woman kissed Jacinto gently on the lips. Sinatrai slipped back into sleep in almost no time, small mouth parting in a wide yawn. Cinto? Tell me a story...Please? It was childish to ask, yet she wanted a happy story...

here i go
this is my confession oh
a lost cause nobody can save my soul
i am so delusional
with every move i die
WC :: +438
template by revo. <3

[/html]
Silly Jacinto...HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE TELLING A HAPPY STORY. :|

Jacinto couldn't help but touch her softly, hands gently grazing into her waist as she settled herself closer to his body. In his years of life, he had never met a woman as beautiful and as talented as she. Maybe all this while of waiting had seriously paid off, his long while of chaste, of not even looking at woman until Omni had come along. It was like staring at the brilliance of the sun, it was hard to turn away. The first sight had been his undoing, The way he had practically drooled over such an angelic being, how however he tried, Jacinto could never stop looking. Wishing for the beauty that so perfectly completed him now. To forget about her on first glance. Still, the russet man could remember the day he had met the brilliant woman...She had been sad for some reason, and he had wrapped a blanket about her beautiful body. He had invited her in for tea, and tried his hardest to impress her. Where did it get him? A paradise! That was where. It didn't fail to baffle the chocolatey Lykoi to wonder how, and why he had been bestowed with such a blessing. Whatever it was, it was worth the gratitude.

His lips gently trailed down her throat, stopping at her collarbone and working her way back up to her mouth. At first, when they had first established their relationship,  he had been tentative to hold her, to touch her, afraid to express himself more sensually to such a pretty woman. Why had he ever done that? If he had been in his right mind...He would have been all over her! Strong hands gently caressed the sides of her waist, lost to the world around him. How he longed to hold her! To kiss her all day..."I love you...I love you so much Omni...If only you knew..." The hybrid would pour his heart out to her, serenade her with a song from his guitar. Show her how much he cared, how much he would risk for her. And only her. Sure, there was other women he cared about. Selene and a few others. But none as strongly as the regal, elegant creature in his arms. 

Tall ears perked as she asked for a story, and he grinned at her show of innocence. "Well my beautiful...A story you say? Hmm..." The lean male thought for a moment or two, what kind of story did she want? Scratching the side of his chin with his claws, deep in thought,..The Lykoi finally had to shake his head. "I'm sorry love...I have none for you...But--Did you know Col is...Dead?" He closed his eyes and sadly buried his head into her, it indeed was upsetting. But Columbine had been changed. He had grown to be a monster, all those times of their father's abuse. But who knew what threat he would pose towards Omni? He had threatened her before, threatened them both. What about children? Would they be safe with Col so close by? The blood tie was hard to ignore however. Sighing, the young man reached to gently pat Sina's head. Chuckling slightly at the sleepiness of the young hybrid. Turning to other things, Jacinto looked Omni straight in the eye, fire meeting aqua as he softly asked "If there was the chance to try again...Would you take it?" Puppies would be a fine add on to their life. And miscarriages were rare anyway. "Sorry Love..." Jacinto crooned quietly, hoping so much that his inquiry wouldn't hurt the goddess.
[html]

::<3 Jamni makeout scene!! HIDE THA CHILD Tongue

The slender woman rumbled happily in her throat as her russet prince didn't move away from her, holding her gently and ever so wonderfully in his arms. The pair just couldn't hide their affection, they couldn't even combine the levels of adoration without an overload. The cinnamon virago would be completely content to lay around all day, wrapped so gently into his body. Her attraction for the Lykoi was strong, her adoration and admiration just as much. Their relationship was not simply desires and sexual at all, they were mates! That implied much more than that, everything plus the mysteries of the bond. So much stronger.

His hands were ever so warm and wonderful upon her body, enticing the warm fuzzy feelings within to spill as a purring sound slipped from the back of her throat. Instinctually she had to be close. He had given her so much to be thankful of! A finger reached to gently twine around a lock of bright orange hair, gently curling around a light colored digit. "I knew you'd be good for me when we met...But I was afraid you'd never consider, as some have given me a reputation..." She pointed to the jagged marks upon her leg, burying a thin muzzle into his chest. "I care so much! I could spend all day...Telling you everything I adore about tu" Omni chuckled slightly, a little embarrassed to tell him that detail, yet it was so utterly true that the frenchwoman couldn't hide that fact. "It's true..." When he mentioned the death of his brother, the young woman flinched. That wasn't possible--How? She buried her face into his neck, murmuring a quiet "In sorry..." Se had wanted to improve relations with the bad tempered Lykoi. Yet that would never be true. <style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]