[M]Luck for the unlucky.
[html]

.: Tell me if this is okay!

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
:: WC 360+ :.

Lately Insomnia felt vulnerable. There was this lingering voice that hid in the crevices of her mind, taunting her weakness and sharply poking at her frailty. Apparently easily provoked the girl responded quickly by setting off on a sort of adventure. She’d primed herself by taking some energizing, revitalizing herbs. She also embarked with a positive, determined state of mind. All that lead her to where she currently was - which seemed to be a stupid place to be. It was a forest, just like the ones back one. She shook her head and sighed deeply. She was trying to get away. Something drew her this far from her home - there was an aimless goal that kept her pressing onward.

With increasing anguish the petite black furred girl strolled tentatively forward, step by step she became more aware that she hadn’t a clue as to the location of her destination - or what her destination was. This acrid, harsh climate was so daunting, forcing her endurance to its limits, ‘How could anyone live here… there’s no way anyone lives here…‘ She mused, studying her surroundings. They were bland, dark colors covered the trees and there wasn't much sunlight in there.

Propelled onward by an invisible, intangible force her continued towards the forest. The incline provided her with territory that she was familiar with. Although it was unusually warm here she enjoyed the steady rhythmic calculation and dexterity required to scale the trees. Eventually she reached a tiny break in the trees, a stream type water mass in front of her, a unknown territory. ‘Territory that is marked…?‘ She sniffed the air, but smelt no coyote or wolf.

A blank canvas, the girl's black coat was a was lit ablaze by golden orange as the sun slunk towards the horizon, providing an incredible display and dousing her in color. Fiery orange streaked across the sky, layered with reds that somehow faded impeccably into the bleak, darkening blue above. She plopped down on the grass, resting her head on her paws.

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_weird b {font-weight:bold; color:#bf36ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Insomnia_weird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_weird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_weird {margin:0px auto; width:499px; background-color:#000000; border:0px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size:14px; color:#bde8ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Inocencio had been wandering through the woods for part of the day, exploring for the most part, and had no particular destination in mind. If fortune had not favored him with a gift of some partly consumed deer, the green-eyed male would have probably been more inclined to try finding a city, but his belly was full for the first time in a few days. Increasingly thin cover was the first good hint that he might be approaching a new terrain that didn't involve dense forest, and where he planned to turn back the way he had come. Plans often changed for Inocencio, and as the male's view became less obstructed, he saw the slowly descending sun, but also another canine laying not terribly far from where he was.

Curiosity would have been enough to lead Inocencio closer, but his approach was hastened by an enticing scent that seemed to be coming from the same direction. Inexperience kept him from knowing for certain what it was, but he instinctively wanted to find it's source. Confident of himself as he almost always was, Inocencio made no effort to hide his approach, and called out in a pleasant greeting to what his nose was identifying as female "Hello there, I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I just saw you when I left the forest, and you looked like you could use some company!". Green eyes scanned over what he was hoping would be good company, someone he could flirt with, but felt distracted by something, and the way he seemed to tunnel vision would have been a hint of that.

On two legs, in his Optime form, Inocencio was most at home, and planned to continue walking leisurely toward the stranger, until he was warned off, or closed the distance to about a wolf's length. "I go by the name Kit, and I can't help but wonder what sort of name an attractive lady like you could have." Inocencio spoke with an obvious grin, while jumping right into the pleasantries, his interest in the female strong enough to forgo beating around the bush. If the male had not already been a little prone to recklessness, Inocencio might have wondered a little bit longer, or investigated the strange scent beyond discovering it was stronger with proximity to the female.
Insomnia turned her head as she heard footsteps coming towards her. Her eyes opened and she sat up to find a male coming towards her. He looked to be a brute - big and strong. "I-I'm Insomnia..Hi Kit." She smiled and dipped her head at him. She was used to guys acting like this but she had no idea what this one wanted. She slowly stood up and shook her pelt out. Her feathers in her fur behind her ears moved with and she sighed mentally. She kept a smile on her face though. That's one thing she hated about herself, she was always nice to strangers.

(sorry this is so short - i'm at school ;-Wink
OOC: Its fine Smile

IC:
His sudden appearance gave Inocencio a slight hint of how to approach, the pretty female responding in what he took to be shyness. With a grin upon his face, Inocencio walked forward, green eyes gazing over the features that had become more evident with Insomnia standing up. As the distance between the two optimes closed, Inocencio found himself becoming more interested in the intoxicating scent that was coming from Insomnia, and was bold about trying to step as close as he could get away with. "Insomnia... that's an attractive name. Seems like you could use some company, maybe we could get to know one another?" Inocencio softly suggested, while his hand crept out in an attempt to brush against one of the female's legs.

That was where Inocencio vaguely thought that he was being more reckless then usual, and doubted there would be a whole lot of doubt about his singular purpose in approaching if she noticed the hand. Not about to apologize, Inocencio decided quickly that rolling with whatever happened was the best route, and tried to gauge what the reaction might be. "What brings you out here, all by your lonesome?" would be an idle addition to his bold approach, and more as a distraction, then something Inocencio actually cared about.
[html]
.: OOC :. Out of character stuff goes here.

The black female was lonely. It was hard living amongst a pack of those that were detached beyond comprehension. When she wanted to talk, there was no one around. She had ran away from Shadow- her mate. She had found out he was with someone else and it slowly was breaking her heart. She looked at Kit and nodded. "I would love some company." She wouldn't notice the hand that was creeping towards her legs. She was to caught up in this male to notice. She smirked a bit at the next thing he said. "What brings you out here, all by your lonesome?" "I ran away from m-my mate." Her tail wagged slowly behind her, giving out more of her heat scent to the brute. "Why are you out here than?"

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_moonscape b {font-weight:bold; color:#9cc2e2; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #2d4c0c;}
.Insomnia_moonscape .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_moonscape p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_moonscape {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#142343; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZCUdB.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e3e; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 213px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:Verdana, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#705f7d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Insomnia_moonscape p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Rancho';}
</style>
.: WC :. 000+
[/html]
Inocencio was pleased at Insomnia accepting his suggestion of keeping her company, even if she might not have realized exactly in what way was meant by knowing one another. The news that she ran away from a mate was intriguing to the green eyed male, but also worried him a little about the possibility of consequences to his chasing after a good time with Insomnia. A particularly strong whiff of the strange scent coming from the other canine was a good remedy to the caution however, and caused Inocencio to be even bolder. "Run away from your mate huh? Well, all the more reason for me to keep you company then!" smooth lust tinged words, carrying a suggestive undertone rolled from the male's mouth, and signaled his closing of the gap between them.

Right arm lazily tried draping around Insomnia in a confident attempt to take the female in a light embrace, while a knowing grin would non-verbally convey the not so subtle message being broadcast. Flirting was nice, but between his previous meeting with the wolf calling herself Fleta, and the intoxicating scent hanging in the air, Inocencio wanted more then flirting. The only question was whether the female could be coaxed into what the male had on the brain. A faint instinctive voice told him that it would have been better to idle back, if nothing else to avoid the potential drama that the scoundrel knew could result, but like his father's advice, it was going to get ignored.
[html]

.: OOC Text here. :: WC 000+ :.

She really had no idea why she had ran away from Shadowfang. He was just.... to seductive right now. She had enough of the same ole' thing. She was still in heat, so he needs were taking over her thoughts. She looked at Kit, and smirked. "All the reason to.." She repeated quietly to herself. As he draped a arm around her, she smiled and didn't pull away. She let him act like this to her. He was a cutie anyway. Maybe this would be a fun night for her.

"Tell me about yourself than Kit." She nuzzled his neck a few times, still having a smirk on her dark muzzle. She really didn't care much about the male, except if he any dark secrets that he wanted to share. She was all about the evil of wolves now. Wanting to get inside their heads and toy with their emotions.

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_weird b {font-weight:bold; color:#bf36ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Insomnia_weird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_weird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_weird {margin:0px auto; width:499px; background-color:#000000; border:0px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size:14px; color:#bde8ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
It was a good feeling, his arm draped over the female, and Insomnia didn't seem opposed to the direction that he was going. It was ideal, and Inocencio was only encouraged by Insomnia's words, and especially her nuzzling into his neck which caught the male a little off guard. Not so sure he wanted more then a little bit of one night fun, Inocencio was reluctant to share too much about himself, especially in light of the bit about her having a mate that could want a piece of his hide. So vagueness was the route that he went, speaking in the same lusty tones, while his free arm moved behind the female in an attempt to embrace Insomnia the rest of the way.

"I'm just a traveler, meeting new people, getting by as I can. Now and then I meet someone pretty like yourself, someone that maybe I can get to know better then most..." the green-eyed male would say, playful grin obvious, and finish his blunt suggestion with his muzzle trying to snake down to beside Insomnia's neck, so that he could plant a few affectionate licks. The strange smell was making him both impatient, and smell of excitement, it was a strange effect, one that Inocencio didn't fully understand, but wasn't complaining due to the way things had gone so far.
Insomnia was already intoxicated by the males scent, her head filled with what would happen tonight. When Kit moved his other arm behind her her dark face would of turned a pink color, which she could fell creeping up on her. She knew that he was flirting but her heart raced anyway. She nodded at his answer, smiling and licked his cheek. "Than get to know me..." She slowly pressed up against the male. Right now, she hadn't had a care in the world. She didn't know the consequences that would come from this - she was foolish at times but not this foolish. She couldn't hear the voice in the back of her head telling her to stop this and run. All she could think about was this male.
Arms wrapped around the other Optime, and Kit grin only grew at the sudden lick at his cheek. It seemed almost too easy, at least if Kit was interpreting the words right, and the way she had pressed into him. Heart thumped in his chest a little faster, or maybe it was hers, Kit wasn't positive, but what the male did know, was that he wanted Insomnia. It wasn't so much a thought out decision as it had been with Fleta, but instead a foggy mix of feelings, and instinct. The strange smell in the air didn't so much ask for his attention, as demand it, and Kit was not nearly strong willed enough to ignore it.

"I guess I'll do just that then." Kit spoke in a not quite all there tone, while his tongue darted out to try placing an affectionate lick on Insomnia's neck. Assuming that Insomnia had meant what he hoped, Kit started to lower himself down, while making an effort to pull the female with him. The sort of getting to know one another that was on Kit's mind required them both on the ground, instead of standing. If Insomnia followed his lead, it was Kit's plan to lean forward slowly, so that he would end up with hands planted to either side of a laying down Insomnia.