Tied Together
Hearing the reason why he'd slept with Isa was not reassuring in the slightest. He had been Isa's first partner, as a slave? Commanded by a ghost? Didn't Isa hate that in the slightest, knowing that he probably hadn't cared who she was? He felt bad that their first meeting had been such a dark one. It seemed Isa was a dark soul, as tainted as he was by what had happened to them in the past. Hadley was slowly healing, but some types of darkness remained, such as the one that made Isa able to turn as cold as stone, face revealing none of what she was thinking.

He nodded along at Isa's words, glad that he had shown her that he did care. Promise, will always care. He was definitely drunk at this point, and lucky to haven't given in to his lust, 'discovering' exactly how attractive Isa was. It was a shame that drink did that to him, even if it did block the bad memories away. His eyes darkened, growling at the father who had done such a thing to Isa. You don't need it anymore. I'll be your strength. A silly, proud boast, but one Hadley wanted to fulfill. Isa didn't need to be strong anymore. He would protect her, he was sure of it.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley seemed upset by what she said. It didn’t faze her in the slightest because of all the alcohol in her system. He promised to always care about her, which brought a big smile to her face.

He told her she didn’t need to be strong anymore, that he would be her strength. Isa pulled Hadley into a hug and without thinking, kissed him softly. She quickly pulled back, realizing what she had done, and looked down, ashamed. ”I’m sorry Hadley, I shouldn’t have done that.”

Isa took the bottle from him and quickly polished off the rest of the vodka. She got up again and unsteadily walked back to the cabinet. She looked back to Hadley, then back to the cabinet until finally she pulled out a bottle of whisky, figuring he would like it.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
A giant smile spread across Isa's face, bringing an answering grin from Hadley. Love your smile! Smiles means good company. Everyone will be happy. You...are amazing company. Yes, she was so incredible. There was a reason for it, he just couldn't remember what it was. Something...something about her, very unique and special. He looked at her thoughtfully, eyes studying her slim form. You are something, you know that? If only he knew what the something was. Thinking was very hard. Hadley finished off the vodka, emptying it into his mouth. It was sweet and burning, so good.

Her soft arms wrapped around Hadley's body. Drunk as he was Hadley leaned into her arms, part of his weight going onto her before leaning back, pulling her up with him. A soft kiss was pressed to his lips, sending him licking his lips, wishing for more. It was so good. Isa pulled back apologizing, but Hadley couldn't remember why he shouldn't have liked that. Hadley protested a little as she finished off the vodka, silencing as whiskey was brought back. That was just as good. Taking the bottle he swallowed some down before deciding to share, his mouth full of alcohol pressed to hers.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley grinned back to her and started babbling about how he loved her smile and that she was good company. His eyes studied her before he spoke again. She looked over at him, a bit of a smirk on her face. ”I’m sometin huh?” She giggled a little before continuing. ”You’re silly Haddy, but I still like you. You really cute.”

When she wrapped her arms around him, he leaned back, taking her with him. He actually seemed to like her kiss and when she brought the whiskey over to him he quickly drank some. He then kissed her while there was alcohol in his mouth. She swallowed some of the whiskey as she kissed him back. Isa wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close as she moved down to trail kisses down his neck.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Isa met his words with a smirk. It looked charming on her, boisterous and adventurous, the look of someone off for trouble. He nodded his head along. Most definitely something. Nothing I've seen before. Called cute Hadley immediately pulled away, a hurt look on his face. Cute? He wasn't cute! Cute wasn't very manly. Females didn't like males that were cute. They liked them manly and strong. I'm not cute. I'm handsome. I think. There, that settled that argument. He wasn't cute, even if she called him Haddy, giggling over at him.

Isa swallowed the whiskey from his mouth, Hadley drinking down the other share, tongues intermingled. Isa pulled him close, kisses trailing down his neck. Grabbing the whiskey Hadley drank more, looking down at the female nuzzled so close to him. Reaching down he stroked her short hair. You're special, you know that? His words were quiet, slurred and barely recognizable. He liked her, even if he belonged to someone else. Lowering his head he nuzzled against her, eyes growing hard to keep open as the alcohol worked it's way through him.
[html]

OOC here!

He pulled away when she called him cute and corrected her. ”Ok sorry you’re handsome. Is that better?” Isa took the whiskey from him and drank more. She looked up when he stoked her short hair. A smile spread across her face when he said she was special. ”Special how?”

Isa’s eyes grew heavy and she began to struggle to stay awake as he nuzzled into her. She drank a bit more then set the bottle down. She laid down on the bed and motioned for him to join her.

<style>
</style>[/html]
He nodded his head at her words. That was right. He was handsome. Even she agreed. Completely forgetting about the scars marring his appearance Hadley decided that he was very handsome. Asked how she was special Hadley thought about it drowsily. He continued touching her, just enjoying having her close without thinking too hard on it. You're spirited, but kind. You help people. It probably didn't make any sense, making very little sense to the drunk hybrid. That was alright though. Everything would settle down just fine.

Picking up the bottle Hadley drank from it, surprised as it revealed itself to be emptied. That was quick. He had no idea how the alcohol had disappeared so quickly, forgetting how many times he'd lifted it to his mouth, a seemingly endless amount coming out. He laid down beside her, glancing over at her blue eyes. Your eyes look like the sky. That was the last discernible thing he said before promptly passing out, heavy as a rock and completely unlikely to be waking up anytime soon.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley continued to touch her as he spoke. His words brought a smile to her face and she laughed as he realized the whiskey was gone. Hadley laid down beside her, telling her that her eyes were like the sky until he fell asleep.

Isa wrapped her arms around Hadley and laid her head down on his chest. Her eyes slowly closed as she drifted off to sleep as well.

<style>
</style>[/html]