Watchmen's Run
wc:500+
Dear Journal;
Spring
So much has changed since I first made my journey to Soul's. I have found a home, a family that is kind and different and creative. Master told me I would find my place in the world. He was right. And I have met a girl. Terra is interesting and energetic and injured. Yes injured. I hate the fact that I can't run with her like I want to, cuddle with her like I want to. Be with her like I want to. I don't think she understands the concept of love but I do have feelings for her. I hope to win her affections. She seems to be the polar opposite of me but in a good way. I have changed ranks recently. I now protect my family from harm. I write this on my watch right now from the boarder tree. I wish I could write more but duty calls and I wish to rank up as soon as I can. I want to be the best of the best. I do not wish to be under anyone. Till next time I write...

Aylu closed his book and watched the sun set against the horizon. He put his journal in his robes and and took them off, putting on his belt with his dagger and picked up his staff. He slung it over his shoulder and took off just as darkness. He was getting better at running the boarders, marking and scenting the territory and watching out for others that may want to trespass on pack lands. He carried his dagger and staff on just in case measures, not wanting violence to fall on the pack if it didn't have to.

Aylu was a gentle soul at heart but he would gladly put his pack's safety before his own. He ran though the woods, the bushes and thickets, vigilant in his work, his muscled frame moving faster then most would think it could. He was nothing but a silver creme blur though the night, Cilantro flying ahead searching for any one or anything that may threaten the pack.

He had become restless lately, his need to protect and hunt and provide for the pack. He had just checked he food stores today, noticing that they weren't necessarily low on food but could use some more meat. He had taken down a small doe and cut it to pieces, taking the soft fur for himself. He had then dried the more tender pieces and put the others in the storage, ridding it place of the spoiled meat. He knew they now had pups to feed too and as he ran he took note to places that looked like they could have meat and berries the pack might want.

He stopped for a break, to drink and catch his breath and eat a strip of dried meat with some of his spices from home. Then he was running again, always watchful, always protecting, always doing what he was meant to do. This was his home and this was his family. He would be damned if he let anything happen to them