It's within my power
I want as many people in this as there wants to be, Jace needs to meet her new pack-mates Big Grin Don't feel obliged to stay out even if someone else has replied ^^

The morning came with a slight bite to the air, a thin chill that hinted at the now passed memory of winter, something that she mourned quite readily. She was unwilling to part with the cold and resented the oncoming heat of summer where she would be forced to suffer for her thick arctic coat, it was during those times when she would find ponds and rivers to bathe in, allowing it to seep all the way through, something she would never dare to in the winter, and which had almost killed her a few short months ago, involving a certain dysfunctional fragment minded female.

Like so many before it as was her trend lately, she had not slept the night before, exhaustion had not yet fallen upon her enough to drive her into slumber and so she remained, ploughing on through the daily tasks that needed tending to. Only before she started on them, she allowed herself a small amount of free time now, not to skive off but to practice and warm up her skills once more. It had been a while since she had wielded a sword, and some of her techniques had rusted. The metal rang as it was withdrawn from its sheath and the note was pure and filled her ears with the sound of battle.

With exaggerated slowness the woman began to work her way through the basic stances that she had been taught, guiding the sword's razor edge in a dance about her form as she twisted and turned. As soon as she felt that she was back into her style and could move onto more intricate sets then she did. The steely weapon sliced the air and whistled sharply, its glittering tip a blur that chased only light and air, she brought it down on an imaginary enemy's head before whirling to the side and dodging another blow, jabbing back with a fatal strike to the stomach. Her dance progressed ever onwards, and she moved to a tune only she could hear, a warrior through and through.
Occ:Not sure if this is power playing but if it is tell me and I can change it Smile

Aylu had been making his runs when he heard the whoosh of a blade though the air. Another sparing partner perhaps he thought as he stopped to watch the female spar by herself. She had extremely good form and the way she carried and moved with the blade you would think that she had been a monk in a past life. He approached the woman slowly, watching the way the she moved. He had practiced the same moves before but he wondered if she knew how to counter them.

He pulled off his staff and pulled out his dagger, waiting for the perfect moment to jump in, when the woman was open in that one...there! He leap forward and parried her downward stroke with his staff, feeling the vibrations up the whole staff. He moved his dagger arm up, wondering if she knew the dance the way he hoped she did.
Dara had wandered that night unable to sleep, and found herself a nice tree to perch in and sleep. Thankfully no birds inhabited that tree. The morning sun woke her and she stayed in the tree until she saw a new wolf walk into the clearing.

She watched the wolf with quick eyes and envied the beautiful form and motions. Dara wasn't as good as she was and that was very much evident. She was about to climb down when another wolf came into view. Aylu. He was a welcome sight.

She watched him move and anticipated his attempt to start a sparring session. Dara couldn't pass this moment by if she was going to spar him. Dara wanted to learn just more, even though she had just recently sparred with Aylu himself.

Dropping from her low hanging branch, she stood by the tree and waited and watched. She thought she was unnoticed but she probably was.
Pandora hadn’t been as bored as she thought she would be. The new smells and sights were more than entertaining. The unfamiliarity was frightening but it also brought a deep urge to explore. A feeling she hadn’t really felt in her birth pack. She was quite content with remaining at home and only being with her family. Still as she drew her nose along the ground identifying smells of the new lands she found after a while she was still drawn to her mother. She pranced a little her small blue ribbons atop her head bouncing as she went forward. As she saw her in the clearing sparring Pandora figured it would be wise to watch for she admired her mother so. She knew one day she would have to train even though the thought of hurting another sickened her it was her duty as her mother’s daughter. Or she believed it was anyway.

She paused suddenly though. Someone was attacking her and she let out a sudden bark of warning to her mother. Mahn! Watch out! She wasn’t sure if she was heard her voice quite soft and quiet from the fright. She started forward at a top speed until someone dropped down near her. She rolled to the left with a yelp and immediately drew up her belly her paws covering her face. That day was just not going to be her day she thought.
Apologies on the wait

Poise and grace were her meaning, were what defined her, strength flowed apparent to anyone who could see, yet she exuded an air of femininity that was not diminished by the thick ropes of scarred flesh that broke her brightly colored hide. At this moment she felt as though there were nothing she did not hear, nothing she could not see or scent, she was all powerful and all knowing. Of course this god like trance was nothing more that fanciful thinking but sometimes she believed if she thought and wished hard enough that she could make those dreams into a reality.

Her serenity was broken by the whoosh of air announcing an intruder upon her solitude and the femme snapped back to the present, her calculating eyes coming to rest upon the opponent she now had. He was a male of average build, colored in tones far lighter than her own grey and browns. She caught a glimpse of teal colored eyes before other things required her attention, like the long staff and knife now coming for her. Her child's warning cry did not distract her though an ear flicked in Pandora's direction, assurance that the older female had heard her. Her teeth were revealed in a sharp and deadly grin, a challenge to revel in as words poured from her mouth,

"Kanyana, brundo tok." I come with good will, pack wolf." Rather than fight his parry of her short sword, the female let the staff pull her weapon upwards and ducked underneath his sharp knife. A guttural growl came from her throat, excitement running through it. She had to force herself to remember that this was a pack member and not someone she should cut down with a fatal blow therefore instead of bringing her sword down towards him, she twisted her body and struck at him from the side. If he were any sort of skilled then this should be an interesting fight.

Honrin could often be found following either his mother or his sisters, usually to make sure they were safe and well protected, it just wouldn't do if something bad were to befall them because he had been lax in his guard duty. Although that was not to say that this duty was official, neither his Mahn now his Da had asked nthis of him, the young boy had taken it upon himself to trail around his siblings. Today his mark was Pandora, lovely light of his life, Pandora. Keeping up with her was easy enough although it was slightly tougher staying out of her notice but somehow he managed it.

Eventually she came to be where their mother was, practicing her movements with the weapon she owned. It was a majestic sight to behold and he took note of the ways in which she moved, someday he would be practicing these for himself and maybe even pitting himself against his beloved Mahn although not that he had a hope of beating her, she was the essence of deadly. He stood up, revealing himself as another, larger wolf entered the scene and started to spar with his mother, Padnora took it worse than he did and began to run forwards, calling out to Jace when a second wolf, this time a woman jumped down from a nearby tree, startling Pandora so badly that she fell over and whimpered.

He leaped forwards and his longer body was covering her, shielding her from sight within a few short seconds. He looked up at the new female suspiciously, his stance protective and defensive, he was smaller than her for now but he would put up one hell of a fight if she proved to be dangerous.

"Who are you?" His tone was no less suspicious than his look, only Pandora beneath his stomach allowed him to roll any emotion into his actions and words.
Sorry it took so long to get around to this. I just got a job and everything is hectic

Aylu had to hand it to her. She knew how to spar. She was quick and he was just able to swing his staff around and catch her side blow. He parried her swing and swing his staff, hoping to catch her on her shoulder. It had been such a long time since he sparred with someone and even though he was teaching Dara he knew he was getting rusty. "I have been waiting for someone to spar for a long time now. You know this dance well. Tell me your name partner and I will tell you mine," he said as he pulled back and started to circle the woman.

She was new to the pack, that he could tell. But she had a air of power and confidence he noticed a lot of females lacked. She would have done well in his monestary . She had a grace to her only a seasoned fighter would have and he wanted to test her in many ways just to see how good she truly was.
Since Dara hasn't replied, I'll reply again

With her eyes narrowed in concentration and the lines of her face harsh and stony it would be hard to believe that Jace was enjoying this interaction at all. Exhilaration filled her though for the test of her strength and speed that would not end with death or bloody liquid staining the ground. As she was nimble so was her opponent, evading her sideways blow and striking out with one of his own. Bi-colored eyes flared as she jumped backwards to the avoid the staff that came towards her. It came too close for her liking, rushing through her thick fur to graze at her skin. The pain was fleet but sharp and faded away quickly without a backwards trace.

Her storm filled gaze tracked his movements as he moved to circle around her, she twisted and turned as he did, refusing to allow him to flank her. He spoke then and with his words gave her an advantage, distracting himself, she lunged forwards swiftly intending to strike him upon the chest, before pulling away and putting a distance of several meters between the pair of them, only now did she answer his questions.
Her voice was low and rough, almost gravelly as she spoke,

"This dance defines my life, it beats within my chest and flows through my veins. The life of a hunter and a fighter. Jace is my name, stranger."
Aylu had distracted himself and he had paid for it with a small gash on is chest. It would leave a small scar but it was nothing he couldn't handle. She had been quick to jump back and Aylu smiled at her besting him. "Warrior to the end eh? Names Aylu. I also am a Hunter and a fighter. I have to admit you are good and there are a few techniques I have never seen before. Who taught you," he asked forefiting the fight by putting down his staff and dagger. "I yield Jace for now. I expect a rematch again from someone as good as you. I do wish to get to know you better seeing we are in the same field," he said with a slight bow to the woman.

He hoped they would work together to protect the pack and get along well enough to share sparring stories. She seemed nice enough and he swore she looked like Pandora and Dalgina. Maybe this woman was the pups mother. He had been wanting to talk to their mother for a long time now.
ooc: lol I feel so rusty. Hope this makes some sense.

200+

White flooded her vision before she had any time to comprehend what was happening. The scent of her brother filled her nostrils like a sigh of relief. Honrin She whispered in a slight whimper and sigh at the same time. She held still allowing her brother’s dominance to keep strong. He would keep her safe he was smaller than the other but to Pandora her brother was a giant in the world. Her savior; and to the young female she felt her brother could defeat anything. Her body relaxed feeling the warmth of him above her and she rose her face to the side too look at her mother and the other. It was a mesmerizing sight, her mother’s grace and strength flowing like a dancer in beat with an unheard tune. Pandora could see she feared for not as the male could not strike her mother and their voices were finally heard. Calm, excitement she was not sure… were they playing a game?

She brought her snout back to her brothers. The short moments of thought and reflection of what had just happened in that snap of time calmed the pup. But she would not move, she would hold her place beneath her brother until he allowed her to arise. Until he knew she was safe and she trusted he would know.
sorry crappy post
blagh

She watched him warily as he continued talking, even as she opened up the wound on his chest. She was not unused to cheap trick shots made when her back was turned although in this case she wasn't letting that happen. A lopsided grin crept onto her face,

"Indeed stranger, I am" He was respectful of her talent and strength and Jace felt some manner of pride at having impressed a member of her new pack, she nodded her head to him,

"Thank you Aylu. You are very good yourself." All of a sudden a measure of sorrow came over Jace as Aylu asked her who had taught her, melancholy filled her voice,

"My mother taught me and my aunt, the female members of my birth-pack." The Denahlii's had been rather sexists in that view, females taught females and males taught males, it was how it was done. "The arctic is a tough place to grow up in." Echoed within her words were the remnants of longing, of times and love that were lost.

"Yes, I believe a rematch could be quite useful."