Traveling Souls
Shadow walked strong and confident as he moved over the snow without problem, He had a number of Fur's and pelts on, top of him and he was even holding what looked to be a fresh kill. However it was not as it seemed. Shadow looked over his shoulder to the dark beauty that was riding piggy back and he used his arms that were holding her legs and he bounced her a little as he chuckled.

Insomnia his love had been walking with him for many days and because she was getting tired but yet didn't want to stop, Shadow had put her on his back and placed some pelts and furs on her to keep her warm as they moved through the snow." Wakey, wakey , sleepy head, It's morning." He nuzzled her neck lightly as he kept walking forward. Shadow had wanted to get away and he wanted Insomnia to come with him on a journey to see the other area's of souls.

"We are high in the mountains heading towards Anathima." He said lightly as he looked to his right and from how high they were he could see clear over the land and he could probably pick out where the CDC, CDM and CD packs were.Shadow knew that insomnia would sleep for a while and he knew that she would have liked to know where they were even if she did sleep for a day and a half.

" We are only a few days walk from New Dawn, I could drop you off there before I gather move goods." He had asked that question before and it was met with a growl and a bite to his neck and his love saying, 'I'm with you and I will follow you where ever you go', Shadow smiled as he thought about how happy he was to be traveling with his love.
(To all reading. Shadow's post and mine were on AIM.)

nnnghh..." Insomnia yawned and nuzzled into her loves neck. They had been walking for days, traveling about souls', meeting others and getting supplies. She had a couple of pelts on her that shadow
----had put on her and she smiled lightly still half asleep. [/b]"Shadow....where are we now...?"

She placed her head on his shoulder and licked his cheek. "Why would I ever leave you butt. You'd get hurt without me." She giggled at him getting hurt my a turtle or even a bunny. She was grinning and waking up more, her ears perked to listen for anything that could be coming, like a turtle. She slowly climb off of Shadow and sat on the ground. [b] "I hope you have enough food....I'm kinda getting hungry."
I just told you silly, we are up in the mountains over looking the other packs and we are now heading towards Anathima. you must be tired and if you want food your not going to find it sitting in the cold snow love. Shadow chuckled lightly as he walked over and then he leaned down and took her hand as he kissed it and then he let it go as he looked around and slowly sniffed the air.

If your hungry then your knight in shinning armor shall get you something to eat. Maybe i can get you a rabbit or something a little bigger. Shadow looked around and then hiding in a bush he saw it, a rabbit that was of good size and would be enough for insomnia to enjoy.

He reached behind him and pulled out his knife and he held it by the blade as he tossed it and he watched the blade fly and then hit it's mark. Shadow smiled as he walked over and picked up the rabbit by the ears and he went back to Insomnia and held it out for her to take. Ask and you shall receive, my lady