And they would go down in history
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 360 // +3 points
ooc; For information on how to participate in this thread, please CLICK HERE and follow the instructions. Thanks guys! Big Grin

He felt as if he were slacking when it came to his pack duties. His time spent in Anathema felt too slow-paced, and as he sat in his den recalling the names of those he’d been able to get a name from, he realized that he knew too few of the canines that wandered about the pack’s lands and even less about the rules and their personal beliefs. He grunted in disapproval as he rolled onto his back. He wondered if anyone had seen his poster in the common room, and hoped that many would show for his event. I started in a few minutes, but as he was unable to wait any longer, Alduin forced his luperci body up from the ground and prepared to leave the den. He gathered the pencils and parchment he’d gathered from an abandoned human village a ways from the pack lands, and then set off to the common area.

Swiftly, and with purpose, he moved to the open area of the cave. His head fell back as he lifted his nose to the ceiling and loosed a summoning call to any and all pack members available. It did not demand their presence, nor did it promise any punishment for not attending (he hadn’t the desire nor authority to do so anyway); but the song was laden with hope. It almost begged to have anyone visit him. He didn’t need much of their time; just a few minutes at best. Even if all he got was a name to jot down, Alduin would be grateful. After all, it would be more than he had to go on before.

As the summons came to an end, the Alaskan wolf looked around expectantly. He stood tall with pencil and paper in hand, prepared for an evening full of stories and learning. The very idea of it made him shiver with delight. Hopefully, the turnout would be decent. At the very least, he desired a list of names so he could begin keeping records of births, deaths, and current packmates. However, he would take what he could get and be happy with it. For now, of course.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy had been working on sorting the furs that she had in her possession. There wasn't much as spring was here now, and furs wouldn't be in as high demand, replaced by a bounty of fabric. Amy wasn't looking to trade the furs away now, but collect them for a good amount when winter returned again. The fur cloak that she'd traded for, complete with waterproofing, was the most valuable item that she had amongst them, even better than the soft white mink fur and silver fox pelt.

She ignored the entrance of another pack member, not thinking of him as anyone important until he let out a howl right by her. Glancing up Amy growled slightly. What was he doing? Standing up Amy moved over, looking at the paper in his hands. Collecting information on the pack? Are you a spy or something? Amy knew that a real spy wouldn't have done anything so blatantly stupid, but was pretty sore over having a howl go off right by her ears.

Leaning back Amy spotted the scrap of paper on the wall this time. So he was Alduin, wanted to know the opinion on pack laws and the like. Shrugging she turned to him. If you really want to learn about pack law I'd suggest talking to the one who made it. Most of the canines you'll talk to will probably be blithering fools who don't know anything beyond their small world. Amy paused, letting her words sink in before continuing. I don't know what Naniko was thinking, trying to make everyone here family. We're not, and it won't work. Something will go wrong. Family is stronger than this.

Just thinking about it made her miss her own family. Sure, they would kill each other if needed to rise in rank, but there was respect there, no outsiders allowed. They were powerful. At least you have acceptable behavior standards. I don't know what other packs are thinking, letting members act with disrespect towards their superiors. Amy clearly viewed herself as a superior, no matter what others might think. After all, the leader had asked her to join the pack, approached her. She brought good things for the pack. Not to mention that Amy would lose her mind if she wasn't allowed to kill and torture like she loved to do. Any questions? She waited for a beat before stepping back, leaving the foolish man to his work and returning to her own.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Alduin found it difficult to listen to the female’s words. It was her own opinion, though, and she had a right to it. Nonetheless, he struggled to bite his tongue. How anyone that had been allowed into the pack could think so lowly of it was beyond his comprehension, and it bothered the man to know someone like that existed. The wheels in his head turned as the woman spoke and he began to think that he would need more time with her one day. Perhaps he would be able to dig a little deeper and find the reasons why she thought the way she did.

She had a point about pack law, however, and he would soon have to discuss such things with leadership for exact details. His goal today was to find out what the pack thought, though, and he would save such matters for another day. So for now Alduin merely nodded pleasantly to the girl as she went on with her own business and jotted down a few notes on her attitude. He was disappointed since he didn’t get her name, but he substituted it with a small description of her appearance instead.

He finished his notes as quickly as he could, quite happy with himself since his writing had improved over the weeks. His eyes lifted and searched the cavern in the hopes that someone else would soon appear.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]