New and old friends
Thana was still furious with Shadowfang and knew what would put a smile on her face, even if only for a short while. She went to the border of Anathema, knowing Amy was there. She let out a howl, calling for Amy, hoping her friend Dhiate would be there. She hated being so close to a pack. Thana wanted nothing to do with packs at the time, seeing as she had difficulties following orders and listening to authority.

She stood there, hoping no others came, she didn’t want to deal with others at the moment, just Amy and her Dhiate. She wondered what this Amy was like and hoped she treated Dhiate all right. Dhiate seemed to be one of the few that Thana would be willing to protect with her life. The poor boy had been through enough misfortune already and needed no more.

Waiting patiently, Thana began to wonder if she had the right place. She could have very easily been at the wrong pack border. She decided to sit beneath a nearby tree and wait. Hopefully they would come.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy had been sitting with Dhiate when the call came out. She had been teaching him how to make some simple bracelets, small gems covering the ground along with strips of leather. She was doing her best to be patient, only occasionally snapping at him. Raoth was chained to his room, the occasional sounds of scraping heard as he moved around. Soon he would be trained well enough for her to remove them, but until then he bore them with a heavy heart, jealous of Dhiate's freedom.

When a call rang out just for her Amy's tail shot up, wagging with excitement. She was known in the lands, even if a canine hadn't met her personally they knew what she could grant. Thinking this to be a trade Amy stuck her head out, letting out her own booming howl in reply. Turning around she examined Dhiate, quickly fixing his appearance so he looked better before rushing off to the wagon. Horse hitched she guided it at a quick trot to the borders. Hello! Her eyes shone brightly as she looked at what she thought was a potential customer. It only took a minute to recognize that she was an assassin, slowing Amy down as she prepared to fight if necessary. What would an assassin want with her? Did she need poison?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

​Dhiate struggled to turn strips of leather and small gems into something beautiful. It was as if the inanimate objects wanted to remain a useless lump of stuff. A scowl passed over the young wolf's face. Again and again he tried, and gradually they became more and more recognizable, but they were still ugly. Dhiate sighed. He was beginning to lose patience with himself.

A howl caught his attention, and he lifted his head. Glancing over, he watched his mistress return the call and set up the wagon. Swiftly, Dhiate gathered up a few light blue gems and a few of the lighter colored strands of leather. He didn't know why he followed, but he did. Perhaps there was something familiar in that voice. As he walked alongside the wagon, he worked on making another bracelet.

So entranced by the working of materials, Dhiate didn't notice the wagon had stopped until he found himself standing next to Amy. Glancing up, Dhiate's gray blue eyes met a pair of familiar bicolored ones. Standing in shock, he simply stared at his friend as Amy offered her wares. He gently laid the makeshift bracelet on the wagon seat and forgot his place. A broad grin split over his face, and he waved to the girl that towered over him. He glanced at Amy, almost forgetting to ask her permission to speak and to embrace. Almost.

<style type="text/css">
.fre2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8e0b1; text-shadow:#35311a 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre2cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#a29c77; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t2ePS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928c69; padding:235px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4e1cc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Thana stood and smiled when she heard a replying howl. Soon, a golden woman, who she assumed was Amy, and Dhiate standing next to the wagon. The woman greeted her politely before slowing down. It seemed the golden woman was an assassin as well. Thana smiled and politely bowed to the woman. ”Do not worry miss, I mean you no harm. I would like to take a look at your inventory and work out a possible trade.”

She looked up at Amy then to Dhiate as he smiled and waved to her. Thana’s smile grew and she looked back to Amy. ”I would also like to see my friend if he is given permission. Also, I would like to ask your permission to join you on your travels. As you can probably guess, I am a skilled hunter and can collect any food or pelts you require. I am also willing to work something out so you may have anything you desire for allowing me to stay. I will not be taken into slavery but besides that and giving away my own horse, I am open for any requests.” She stood there, awaiting an answer from Amy.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy glanced in surprise at Dhiate's uncharacteristic reaction. He knew this wolf? It was rather rude for him to act up, but in the excitement it was forgivable. Nodding her head Amy allowed Dhiate to go and greet his friend. There was no reason not to allow it. Especially if the wolf turned out willing to pay to spend time with him. Hearing that a trade was possible, as well as the fact that the assassin wasn't here on a mission was enough to relax her, allowing Dhiate to mix with her.

It seemed that this wolf had heard about her like Amy had first guessed. Not from someone she'd traded with, but probably from Dhiate. You're free to join me. Just know that I won't deal lightly with disrespect. She would be treated properly by this female or she wouldn't be able to stand much time with her. The offer reminded her of Shadowfang, coming to work as her bodyguard while she was pregnant. Pushing the painful memory away she turned around, pulling the wagon open. Go ahead and look. Also, Dhiate's company is for sale if you so wish.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

​As soon as Amy gave the okay, Dhiate loped towards the female and smiled. He hadn't seen her in a while, it was good to see a familiar face. Grinning from ear to ear, about a yard away he stopped and clasped his hands behind his back. He wanted to embrace her, but remembering how she was before he confessed his past to her, he was a little leery.

On their last meeting, Dhiate had met with Thana and her sister Isa. Somehow, he had managed to thoroughly annoy the two of them to the point that Isa had snapped and attacked a tree. During that encounter, Thana had gone from her usual personality which, at the time, had been remarkably similar to Raoth's, to being kind and caring. During that, he had spilled his past to them, something not even Amy knew. This time, he wasn't sure which side of her he'd see.

Still just standing there he said, Hi Thana, how're you doing? Frowning slightly, he noticed that Isa was no where near. Is Isa alright? After exchanging pleasantries, he heard Amy's words and smiled at her agreement for her to stay. And offering him. He winced slightly, but then lifted one corner of his mouth and shrugged as if to say oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. If Thana looked confused, as he turned to go back to Amy, he would sway his hips and whip his tail and turn his head. Looking back at her over his shoulder, he would wink and then stick out his tongue and smile to show it was a joke. She was pretty, but not his type. ​

<style type="text/css">
.fre2cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#a29c77; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t2ePS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928c69; padding:235px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4e1cc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
Dhiate walked up to Thana with a big smile on his face. He placed his hands behind his back, seeming unsure if he should get closer or not. Thana smiled at him and closed the space between them, pulling him into a hug. She released him and met his eyes with her good one as he spoke. ”I’ve been better. Finally caught up with someone I used to care about and it turns out he had found himself someone else. It’s good to see you though Dhiate.” Thana gave him a sad smile, the pain she felt clear in her eyes. She quickly changed her expression though when Isa was brought up. ”She’s alright. Isa’s back in her pack now.”

Amy agreed to let Thana stay with her, bringing a smile to both Dhiate and Thana’s face. She bowed low to Amy. ”I swear I shall show no disrespect.” Amy invited her to take a look at her inventory and offered up Dhiate as well. At first, she was confused what the woman meant, then Dhiate turned, swaying his hips as he walked back to Amy. He looked back at her and winked, sticking his tongue out as he smiled. Thana smirked, understanding what Amy meant. She didn’t think of Dhiate that way though, only seeing him as a friend. Besides, after what Shadow did to her, she knew she would rather be with a female instead. She had always been bisexual, but after her heartbreak, she would be more willing if Dhiate was a woman. ”I’m sorry Amy but I don’t exactly swing that way at the moment.”

Thana walked over to the wagon and looked over her inventory, noticing the two hawks and the jar of red paint, perfect for her sister. ”I’ve got three canine furs I’ll trade you for the two hawks and then would two throwing knives be enough for the red paint?” She wondered if Amy would be able to get one of her favorite cats. ”Would it be at all possible for you to obtain a Margay?”
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The enthusiasm between the pair was obvious. It made Amy sick to watch such a display. They were clearly acting weak, with no care in the world. Did they believe Amy would take care of them? She trampled the weak, she didn't help them up. Dhiate did make sure to show himself off though, bringing a smile from Amy. If he did anything to act against what he was supposed to do he would be punished, whether or not he normally behaved or not.

Offered canine furs for the hawks Amy looked over in interest. What kind of condition are they in? She had no problem trading the hawks for them, but she wouldn't accept damaged goods in any way. They would have to be in good condition for her to accept them. She passed the red paint over without arguing, as it was only a small amount and Amy knew that the assassin would have kept the blades in the best condition possible. She examined the knives, satisfied with them. I could get you one. What would you give me for it?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC-Sorry it took so long, but I had trouble writing a reply and it still isn't that great.

Dhiate nodded and bit his lip. He tried to sympathize with her words, to feel pity, but he couldn't. He didn't know how she felt so he was unsure how she wanted him to react. It was rather awkward. With a sigh. He smiled at Isa's current condition before he returned to stand beside Amy. Beside his mistress.

A smile broke out on his lips and he almost smiled at her words. Doesn't 'swing that way'. A snort came out of his mouth and his lips twisted wryly. So it seemed they had even more in common than they previously thought. How interesting. Dhiate leaned up against the wagon.

Tuning out their discussions of trade, he picked up his bracelet. So far, the light blue gems and leather had worked themselves into a few knots that vaguely resembled the patterns he'd been shown. With a sigh, he undid his previous work and did it all over again. Over and over again he redid his work until it showed a great difference, but even then he wasn't satisfied. Not until it was perfect for his mistress. Dhiate's blue gray eyes didn't even look up at the mention of a snow leopard. Not that he even knew what one was.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Dhiate nodded when she spoke. He smiled when she mentioned Isa was all right, letting out a sigh. She was glad her sister was better now too. Thana noticed the smile on Dhiate’s face when she stated she wasn’t into guys at the time. She really wasn’t. She was already bisexual but the pain Shadowfang had caused her made her not want any males near her that way. She would much rather be with a girl.

Amy asked what condition the furs were in and Thana gave a short howl; calling for Abbadon since the furs were in the sable bag he was carrying. It didn’t take long for the beautiful black stallion to come to Thana’s side. She reached into the bag and pulled out the three furs. She always made sure to keep any and all of her furs in perfect condition since she kept most as trophies. Thana handed them to Amy. I know you would rather judge their condition yourself miss. If they are inadequate, perhaps I could trade you something else for them. The red paint was accepted without any questions. Since Amy knew she was an assassin, she more than likely knew she would keep her knives in a great condition. Finally, Amy said she could obtain a clouded leopard. Thana thought for a moment before speaking. Well, my sister lives in Casa di Cavalieri. I could get any information you want about the pack. I don’t know if you would be interested in that or not but Hadley is close to my sister as well. She looked to Dhiate for a moment when she said the last bit. I could get information on him for you as well.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Dhiate returned to her side, and absently Amy reached out, petting him between the ears. He was such a good boy, so obedient. She could see him continuing to fiddle with the bracelets, working on making something good. It freed her up to concentrate on the trade, not having to worry about him attempting to escape or kill her like Raoth usually did. True, he was doing it less often now, but he'd regained some of his fighting spirit after her trip south, trying to stab her with some metal rod she had no idea how he'd received. Instead she'd driven that through his skin, a small tunnel formed with the rod.

A horse carrying a couple bags came at Thana's summons. The furs were lifted out and passed over, letting Amy examine them. The condition was exceptional, nothing staining the silky white fur. The flow of tawny colors was amazing on the other, and the dark grey one again beautifully patterned. There was nothing for her to complain about, the fur still in good condition, not patchy at all, and very supple. She did pause at the mention of what Thana was willing to give her for the margay. That was very unexpected. Deciding not to let the wolf consider what she was saying Amy nodded. That would be perfect. I'll have your margay for you in a couple weeks. Taking the furs Amy returned to the wagon. Lovingly she tucked it in, carrying the birds and paint back over. I'll call you when I'm ready to leave Anathema.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC-Sorry it took so long, but I had trouble writing a reply and it still isn't that great.

A small smile played at Dhiate's mouth at his mistress's touch. For a second, his fingers paused and his eyes shut. He simply stood there enjoying the feel of a hand caressing him. This was why he'd follow her forever. He would continue at her heels til the sun set and never rose again. His eyes opened again and he gazed up at his golden mistress gently before returning his attention to his work.

For quite some time his hands danced, working the leather and gems over and over. He never dared to stop, instead chose to redo it time after time. Never would he stop until it was perfect, she deserved nothing short of marvelous.

Dhiate barely spared an upwards glance at the howl from Thana, fleetingly looked over the stallion then back to his work. His fingers grew faster and faster as he did the same thing in rapid repetition.

He nearly dropped it again when he heard that name. Dhiate's soft smile fled and half lidded eyes became wide, fingers halted mid weave. That name. Slowly Dhiate's eyes worked their way up to Thana's face. She knew he hated Hadley. She knew, vaguely, what had happened. Sure enough, her eyes where on him. His breath hitched and he went back to his work, but he was tense. Amy had said not a word of it, so neither would he.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Amy examined the three canine pelts Thana handed her. She seemed to like them. When she mentioned using her sister as a spy, Amy paused, seeming to be a little surprised. Thana nodded when Amy agreed to it, saying she would have the Margay in a couple weeks. Amy took the furs to the wagon and handed over the paint and the two birds. Thana put the paint in the saddlebag and took the birds. Isa would love the birds and would be happy to have some paint for her carvings.

Thana nodded when Amy said she would call for her when she was ready to leave. She didn’t know how long it would be but Thana would be able to travel down to Casa, give her sister the items, and get information on Casa from her. It would be a simple task. Isa would never suspect Thana of using her for information. She got onto Abbadon’s back and nodded a small goodbye to Amy and Dhiate before setting off for Casa.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Dhiate tensed at the mention of Hadley. Amy knew that Thana had offered the information so they could get revenge on him, but it had still hurt Dhiate. The work halted, frozen and wide eyed. He managed to continue working, so Amy could pretend she hadn't noticed what Dhiate had done. She watched Thana pack up the stuff, the hawks slightly confused at leaving the presence of the ones they'd been leaving with.

Soon enough she was gone from sight, and Amy turned to Dhiate, pulling him into a brief tight hug before shoving him away again, pretending that she hadn't done such a thing. Come on. There's still a lot of bracelets to make. She had procured an awful lot of them with the hopes that Dhiate would get good at it. Glancing at what he held she smiled tightly. Better. She strode across, the wagon quietly rolling at her side as she returned to the cottage where they lived.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC-

Dhiate looked up and smiled at his friend as she left. A single cream hand lifted to the air in goodbye, golden bangles glinting in the sunlight. He watched as the tall female vanished on the back of her stallion. He sighed, missing her already.

Dhiate was pulled into a hug by his golden mistress. The pale, slender boy was shocked by the treatment, but was unable to return it before he was shoved away. His eyes were wide in wonder, a big grin grew on his face. He bit his lip to hide the grin and simply muttered a Yes ma'am before following her. Walking about two yards behind her, he followed her all the way back to the cottage where Raoth and the task of making more bracelets waited.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]